WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / USA - financial collapse....???
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News USA – financial collapse….???

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bajillic

Hi, Interesting day…. the market plummets to under 10,000 – lowest since 1999. I was planning on having some cash on hand since we live in somewhat of a cashless society. Off I went to the local bank in my small town. Told them I wanted to withdrawal a certain amount ( surprised they even had it). They had to give me a check to write so I could withdrawal my money. YES, no such thing as DEPOSIT SLIPS anymore… I asked why, the teller said everything has changed…

Please read this without fear… fear is what is not needed now… and do what you wish with this information…

Jill:)

The following channeling makes a lot of sense to me… also from Abundanthope.net

Esu Speaks on Financial Collapse and Chaos
    By Jess Anthony
    Oct 5, 2008, 20:09

Email this article
    Printer friendly page

10-5-08

Esu, I ask for comments today on the state of America and the world. I ask for assurance that the change is coming soon. I ask for specific observations on what we should expect this week and how best to anticipate and respond to them. Speak on the money situation and the political resignations that must come at some point. Speak on stasis and reaffirm our roles. I am weary but am ready to move into the next phase, although I don’t know exactly what that entails. Other “voices” say soon. Speak through me as you wish to be heard.

Jess, let’s speak briefly and let you go on. There is not much I can tell you at this point. Many threads are becoming tied together and the evidence will be clear this coming week. Yes, you are right to anticipate major banking collapses all across the globe. The financial under girding is no longer there. The fact that they are building a new skyscraper in Dubai should tell you where the money has been deposited. This is but a clear example of the manifest stupidity of the financial system you have been operating under. All the wealth has been stolen and moved to other countries to provide a safe heaven for the few who plan to leave this country and take care of themselves at all costs.

The financial bailout will have none of the effects that are touted in the media. The money was raised and then appropriated to stave off imminent bills that other countries are demanding payment for. This is somewhat real money that other countries need to take the place of the enormous amounts of paper exchange they are holding to their disadvantage. They need more solidity than is possible at present. Once the United States begins not paying these markers, then their own financial stability begins to cave in. It truly is like a stack of dominoes that begins an irrevocable slide once the first is toppled. This should start this week. The notion of a “bank holiday” –while un-Constitutional—is a pretty certain occurrence. This is to prevent the inevitable runs that are already beginning is some places, particularly Europe. This will become widespread this week, based on all likelihood of probabilities.

You should prepare for a few days of no cash from the bank or no credit operations. The cards won’t work through the machines. The machines at the banks will not give you more cash after they close. Food will become scarce because the delivery system will slow down or stop in certain places. There is not enough operating cash to maintain the global and national delivery system you depend upon. The utilities should continue to operate because there are largely computer driven from adequate resources for the time being. These are precautions everyone should make to be on the safe side of probable confusion and breakdown in normal service.

This confusion will be primed for military take over to “solve” the difficulties and re-connect the broken chain of delivery and supply. There should be some community unrest that will need additional security and control. I think the seriousness of the situation that most likely will develop will prevent the public from allowing the mindless take over that has been proposed as a political step. The mass concern will force this threat to become more of an emergency assistance that is positive and affirming. The scope of the problem will make the public sentiments and needs more wide-spread. There will not the localized focus necessary to allow a political coup to take place in the sense many fear.

How does this affect the schedule of the announcements and the beginning of stasis as it was described? The public sentiments after the collapse that is inevitable will demand a change and a resolution. This will be an uprising, but one that is more pragmatic and concerned with continued existence. The scope of the collapse will be larger than any suspect. It will be global. There is no country that will be totally protected from the interwoven financial network the United States has illegally created. All will be forced to reconcile the collapse of the dollar.

This will generate a mood demanding change. The military control will not be sufficient to prevent this, and many of the military forces will, in fact, be supporting the overthrow and the new beginning. This new voice and new demand will be unstoppable. The clear evidence of illegal actions by existing political representatives will be impossible to bury. There will be the demand for a mass resignation before supposed elections even take place.

The schedule now calls for this uprising to take place first, demanding a change. The people must be brought around to a new way of thinking about their world before we can make sufficient headway with the large scale changes planned during the stasis period. This is a time for Earth changes, primarily, although there will be some re-acclimation that must occur for the people to allow those most ready to adapt to what has to happen. This is the political and cultural change that Monjoronson speaks of. This re-thinking must happen before many can step into the next phase of the ascension plan. This will not be an overnight transformation, although many assume it will be. Most reprogramming and physical reconditioning must take place before the higher vibrations of purer existence are visible. This is why Monjoronson will not be visible as a physical person for a while. This is why I will not be visible as a corporeal body for a while myself. Earth and Earth’s inhabitants must be able to perceive me to allow my physical shape to take form. I will be here, but I will be seen only by those who are ready to see me. Stasis will improve the clarity, but it won’t solve all the difficulties immediately.

The time frame is still not announced, although it is very soon. Events on our watch are determined by the events on your watch. Your decisions are shaping when we move. We guide you as much as possible, but you make the steps for your existence. You are fighting an uphill struggle, still, and we have great support and assurance to supply for you. Ask for our help and we are there.

My signs are to look for financial collapse and political unrest. This will not continue long. The public will not accept this, because the truth of the causes will be self-evident. But tough love seems the only option at this point that will produce the awakening that is necessary to begin the next phase of Earth’s and man’s progression higher.

Esu

opalescent

Interesting… we went grocery shopping today and the parking lot was crammed full, like it is before a holiday. Odd for a Monday.

I remember way back when I was in college interning at a public tv station. The talk on “Wall Street Week” was, oh my, could we dare even believe that the market could go as high as, say, 10,000? I think it broke 10,000 round about then, mid 1980s.

We’ll be fine. I found the latest channeling from whatsuponplanetearth.com to be very reassuring 😕 🙄 😀

TIME TO JUMP IN…THE WAITING IS OVER

As the fall of the old world continues in earnest, varying scenarios are becoming more and more evident. If we can remember that we are smack in the middle of the end times, it can perhaps ease our minds that all is in divine and perfect order. The end times…we are in the end times…and considering this fact, I believe we are doing very well indeed.

As the transition from the old to the new continues on, we may thus find ourselves enmeshed in a little of this and a little of that. This grand process of ascension was meant to be gradual in order to create the most ease possible. So then, the more we find ourselves enmeshed in the old, the more difficult our lives can seem. And the more we find ourselves embodying the new, the easier and more effortless our lives can be.

The energies of the old are frightened now. They know at some level that they are leaving. In this way, they are becoming ever more difficult to interact with, as fighting, fear, nastiness, and an extreme effort to maintain some kind of control has the lower vibrating energies by the coattails. When those of us embodying more light begin our attempt at departing into the higher realms, our departure can be met with grasping and holding on by the old. Like a swimmer attempting to rescue someone who is drowning, the rescuer can easily be forced under and dragged down by the one who is drowning.

It is ever important now to stay out of what is falling, or we will go down with it. And when we stay out of it, we can easily find ourselves in spaces of magical synchronicities, a new unity with others, and a new reality where all our needs are always met.

We cannot bail out the old. We are in the higher vibrating energies now, and thus, there is no more energy to sustain and fuel the old. There is nothing left for it to hold onto. If we go back, we can easily get sucked under, turned inside out, thrown off balance, and become lost in a whirlwind of fearful and grasping energies. What is creating this now rapid fall is the simple fact that so many souls have now arrived on “the other side.” This joyous fact signaled the next phase resulting in the fall of the old very rapidly now….and it took nearly the entire year of 2008 to complete this latest phase.

Enough souls had to be on board…enough had to be ready to let go and leave the old behind. Those struggling to hold onto what must now depart are in a space of unpleasantness, most certainly. It is time to surrender to a new way.

And in this regard, our time is finally here. It is finally time for us to jump in…to jump in to the new…not the old. Who is in your space now? Whom do you find alongside of you? In what energetic space are you now residing?

While the old continues its’ fall, those on the other side will be forming small communities of sustainability. In my small community here in the mountains of New Mexico, we are having talks of year round community greenhouses, mutual supports in building natural and earth sustained homes, and the like. Individuals are coming together now more than ever before. Putting our passions together to form a whole is the key.

The “temperature” has not been right in all ways until now. So now, it is time to jump in. It is time to move forward, to create, to unify, and to begin some new. And in this way, we will thus be supported.

Thus, October is bringing in some very new projects for many. Our time is now. We have completed our “re-connection” (although this process has different and varying timelines for everyone), and we are now very ready to roll along with the new, as we are the ultimate creators. It is those who are bearing the most light that will hold this planet up now as never before. By staying out of the old and out of what is falling, and creating new connections and a new grid of reality, we will most assuredly find ourselves in a very new Heaven on Earth.

Re-connecting to a new us, a new us with more and different responsibilities to the spiritual evolutionary process of the planet, has then ushered in these very new projects. In this way, all is in divine and perfect order. Some manifestations of this re-connection or new space can be felt as sleeplessness (as we now need to be here, more than ever before), various muscle pain, especially in the feet (as we are now very grounded here), feelings of pressure (as there is so much to do and these energies are arriving rapidly now), and even upper back and neck pain as we open more fully and connect to our angel wings.

The key to staying centered and on the other side during the fall is to align with your creativity and passion. Staying in this space as much as possible allows for anything and everything needed to arrive for us all on its’ own. And even though it may be difficult at times to watch what is occurring now within the old, knowing that each and everyone there will have the opportunity to be where we are now, can give some comfort.

It is time to get ready with our store-fronts. These arenas of our service to others who are still on the other side will serve to sustain us while we are transitioning into a reality where money no longer exists. In hard times, there is always money available. This is an undeniable plan we created at soul levels, and thus, it will work. In this way, we will all be fine. And when we are not involved on that dimensional border with our store-fronts, we will be interacting in unity with our brothers and sisters on the other side, having fun, enjoying ourselves, and having all our needs met in an effortless way as we each contribute to our very new whole.

Do we need to live in remote areas to stay safe and secure during these times? No. In 2007, the San Diego area of southern California experienced some intense fires. There was so much community support there, so many services were offered, and so many came together, that there was actually an overabundance of help! A love and respect for one’s community is all that is required, no matter where we reside.

There will be more natural disasters, most certainly. The eastern US will experience some untimely and intense hurricanes. While I was there most recently, I continually picked up this vision of what is to come. But here is another certainty as well. One year, I saw that the US would experience nine hurricanes that year. The very next day, CNN reported that they we predicting nine hurricanes that year as well. As it turned out, we did not have even one. With so much unpredictability now, and with the ability to make change and choose differently, as we are the ultimate creators, most any scenario is possible.

We will all be right where we need to be. There can be no mistake. We were not meant to go down with the old. It is not part of the plan.

As we begin to connect very rapidly now to our new and very needed roles, the roads before us will open very clearly, and we will be united with our very new projects, very new people, and some very new ways. These are very exciting times indeed…and if we are willing to let go, the river will take us to a very new shore.

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times…

Until next time,
    Karen

tiaka9

As David Icke is fond of saying, “Problem, reaction, solution.”

Could this be the ‘solution’?

Berlusconi Says Leaders May Close World’s Markets (Update1)

By Steve Scherer

Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) — Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said political leaders are discussing the idea of closing the world’s financial markets while they “rewrite the rules of international finance.”

“The idea of suspending the markets for the time it takes to rewrite the rules is being discussed,” Berlusconi said today after a Cabinet meeting in Naples, Italy. A solution to the financial crisis “can’t just be for one country, or even just for Europe, but global.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aP5mpMUORBWM

opalescent

ay-yi-yi- 😕 🙄 … here’s a better solution (and my new hero 😉 ):

Sheriff refuses to serve evictions: “It stops today.”

Illinois sheriff scolds banks for evictions of ‘innocent’ renters

CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) — An outraged sheriff in Illinois who refuses to evict “innocent” renters from foreclosed homes criticized mortgage companies Thursday and said the law should protect victims of the mortgage meltdown.

Sheriff Thomas J. Dart said earlier he is suspending foreclosure evictions in Cook County, which includes the city of Chicago.

The county had been on track to reach a record number of evictions, many because of mortgage foreclosures.

Many good tenants are suffering because building owners have fallen behind on their mortgage payments, he said Thursday on CNN’s “American Morning.”

“These poor people are seeing everything they own put out on the street. … They’ve paid their bills, paid them on time. Here we are with a battering ram at the front door going to throw them out. It’s gotten insane,” he said.

Mortgage companies are supposed to identify a building’s occupants before asking for an eviction, but sheriff’s deputies routinely find that the mortgage companies have not done so, Dart said.

“This is an example where the banking industry has not done any of the work they should do. It’s a piece of paper to them,” Dart said.

“These mortgage companies … don’t care who’s in the building,” Dart said Wednesday. “They simply want their money and don’t care who gets hurt along the way.

“On top of it all, they want taxpayers to fund their investigative work for them. We’re not going to do their jobs for them anymore. We’re just not going to evict innocent tenants. It stops today.”

Dart said he wants the courts or the state Legislature to establish protections for those most harmed by the mortgage crisis.

In 1999, Cook County had 12,935 mortgage foreclosure cases; in 2006, 18,916 cases were filed, and last year, 32,269 were filed. This year’s total is expected to exceed 43,000.

“The people we’re interacting with are, many times, oblivious to the financial straits their landlord might be in,” Dart said. “They are the innocent victims here, and they are the ones all of us must step up and find some way to protect.”

The Illinois Bankers Association opposed the plan, saying that Dart “was elected to uphold the law and to fulfill the legal duties of his office, which include serving eviction notices.”

The association said Dart could be found in contempt of court for ignoring court eviction orders.

“The reality is that by ignoring the law and his legal responsibilities, he is carrying out ‘vigilantism’ at the highest level of an elected official,” it said. “The Illinois banking industry is working hard to help troubled homeowners in many ways, but Sheriff Dart’s declaration of ‘martial law’ should not be tolerated.”

Dart was undeterred Thursday.

“I think the outrage on my part with them [is] that they could so cavalierly issue documents and have me throw people out of homes who have done absolutely nothing wrong,” Dart said. “They played by all the rules.

“I told them, ‘You send an agent out, you send somebody out that gives me any type of assurance that the appropriate person is in the house, I will fulfill the order.’

“When you’re blindly sending me out to houses where I’m coming across innocent tenant after innocent tenant, I can’t keep doing this and have a good conscience about it.”

video here

opalescent

Okay, since jilly is so right in saying fear is not what is needed now, I offer you…

THE BROKERS WITH HANDS ON THEIR FACES BLOG

Why do they hold such a pose? Obviously, their pineal glands are exploding! 😆

GTTOWNSEND

That was BEAUTIFUL dearest sister! 😆

Nightfable

Thank you SO much Opalescent for sharing this link, I laughed so hard!!! Thank you!!! *hugs*

EDIT: I send the brokers white light and positive thoughts.

opalescent

@Nightfable wrote:

I send the brokers white light and positive thoughts.

yeah, poor kids… 😮 that’s a rough awakening!

tiaka9

We love to create drama. All the world`s a stage and all that. 😀

Will

…something I posted at another site…

…where did the money go ?…

By ERIC CARVIN, Associated Press Writer Sat Oct 11, 12:41 PM ET

NEW YORK – Trillions in stock market value – gone. Trillions in retirement savings – gone. A huge chunk of the money you paid for your house, the money you’re saving for college, the money your boss needs to make payroll – gone, gone, gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Whether you’re a stock broker or Joe Six-pack, if you have a 401(k), a mutual fund or a college savings plan, tumbling stock markets and sagging home prices mean you’ve lost a whole lot of the money that was right there on your account statements just a few months ago.

But if you no longer have that money, who does? The fat cats on Wall Street? Some oil baron in Saudi Arabia? The government of China?

Or is it just – gone?

If you’re looking to track down your missing money – figure out who has it now, maybe ask to have it back – you might be disappointed to learn that is was never really money in the first place.

Robert Shiller, an economist at Yale, puts it bluntly: The notion that you lose a pile of money whenever the stock market tanks is a “fallacy.” He says the price of a stock has never been the same thing as money – it’s simply the “best guess” of what the stock is worth.

“It’s in people’s minds,” Shiller explains. “We’re just recording a measure of what people think the stock market is worth. What the people who are willing to trade today – who are very, very few people – are actually trading at. So we’re just extrapolating that and thinking, well, maybe that’s what everyone thinks it’s worth.”

Shiller uses the example of an appraiser who values a house at $350,000, a week after saying it was worth $400,000.

“In a sense, $50,000 just disappeared when he said that,” he said. “But it’s all in the mind.”

Though something, of course, is disappearing as markets and real estate values tumble. Even if a share of stock you own isn’t a wad of bills in your wallet, even if the value of your home isn’t something you can redeem at will, surely you can lose potential money – that is, the money that would be yours to spend if you sold your house or emptied out your mutual funds right now.

And if you’re a few months away from retirement, or hoping to sell your house and buy a smaller one to help pay for your kid’s college tuition, this “potential money” is something you’re counting on to get by. For people who need cash and need it now, this is as real as money gets, whether or not it meets the technical definition of the word.

Still, you run into trouble when you think of that potential money as being the same thing as the cash in your purse or your checking account.

“That’s a big mistake,” says Dale Jorgenson, an economics professor at Harvard.

There’s a key distinction here: While the money in your pocket is unlikely to just vanish into thin air, the money you could have had, if only you’d sold your house or drained your stock-heavy mutual funds a year ago, most certainly can.

“You can’t enjoy the benefits of your 401(k) if it’s disappeared,” Jorgenson explains. “If you had it all in financial stocks and they’ve all gone down by 80 percent – sorry! That is a permanent loss because those folks aren’t coming back. We’re gonna have a huge shrinkage in the financial sector.”

There was a time when nobody had to wonder what happened to the money they used to have. Until paper money was developed in China around the ninth century, money was something solid that had actual value – like a gold coin that was worth whatever that amount of gold was worth, according to Douglas Mudd, curator of the American Numismatic Association’s Money Museum in Denver.

Back then, if the money you once had was suddenly gone, there was a simple reason – you spent it, someone stole it, you dropped it in a field somewhere, or maybe a tornado or some other disaster struck wherever you last put it down.

But these days, a lot of things that have monetary value can’t be held in your hand.

If you choose, you can pour most of your money into stocks and track their value in real time on a computer screen, confident that you’ll get good money for them when you decide to sell. And you won’t be alone – staring at millions of computer screens are other investors who share your confidence that the value of their portfolios will hold up.

But that collective confidence, Jorgenson says, is gone. And when confidence is drained out of a financial system, a lot of investors will decide to sell at any price, and a big chunk of that money you thought your investments were worth simply goes away.

If you once thought your investment portfolio was as good as a suitcase full of twenties, you might suddenly suspect that it’s not.

In the process, of course, you’re losing wealth. But does that mean someone else must be gaining it? Does the world have some fixed amount of wealth that shifts between people, nations and institutions with the ebb and flow of the economy?

Jorgenson says no – the amount of wealth in the world “simply decreases in a situation like this.” And he cautions against assuming that your investment losses mean a gain for someone else – like wealthy stock speculators who try to make money by betting that the market will drop.

“Those folks in general have been losing their shirts at a prodigious rate,” he said. “They took a big risk and now they’re suffering from the consequences.”

“Of course, they had a great life, as long as it lasted.”

…the money seemed real enough when it was deducted from our paychecks…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.