WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / Video: " Do you really get it ?!?!?! "
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News Video: " Do you really get it ?!?!?! "

• This topic has 8 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Annan

It also means you’re weak when you look for control to protect yourself from what you’re afraid of

Inctroduction to the natur of human species

Stick that in your think pipe and smoke it.

I do not smoke. So put it in your own joint.

… and it’s terrifying to wake up to the realization that you have so little control of your life…

Hmmm….not how I see it Opal. There is plenty of surroundings to engage in on Gaia – both that uses different coulours and artistic expressions and needs to collect personal information etc etc

And if all is a game, and there can be not death there can be no loosers…. 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

@Annan wrote:

… and it’s terrifying to wake up to the realization that you have so little control of your life…

Hmmm….not how I see it Opal. There is plenty of surroundings to engage in on Gaia – both that uses different coulours and artistic expressions and needs to collect personal information etc etc

And if all is a game, and there can be not death there can be no loosers…. 🙂

Yes, I understand… Many people have to come to grips with the whole control/controlled issue before they can see the game for what it is… well, we all have to come to grips with something like that, while we’re here on this amnesiac journey. It has been interesting to watch some of my awakening family members have the “Oh, my goodness! That certainly can’t be true?” reaction, followed by anger followed by seeing the game. And seeing that they have choices, and not to fear is one of them.

You remember…

Annan

Yes, interestingly agreeing 😀

the whole control/controlled issue

And may I add, the whole abuser/abused which basically is the same, but victimization is still one of the most intricate issues a human beeing is confronted with. So, my suggestion to God is as simple as this: Let us all living on Gaia get a glimpse into heaven all at the same time – seeing the same, and see that there is a more real life in our spirit life- than the training ground, we are all on right now. And atleast that death is only physical. That that would make some drastical changes…..to yes, exactly what you write – how people react when they see that they are in control and do choose if the want or need to be controlled.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

[youtube:16e7im1a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZR64EF3OpA[/youtube:16e7im1a]

Annan

😀 😆 😀 😆 😀 😆

echo

@Annan wrote:

Stick that in your think pipe and smoke it.

I do not smoke. So put it in your own joint.

It was only a figure of speech, no reason to take it so literally or become hostile. I get offended real easy, you see, I’m very sensitive. You should understand that some things people say do not reflect their lifestyle. In my defense, there are lots of things that can be put in a pipe and smoked, other than marijuana; for example tobacco (which is totally legal and more harmful to your body). Not once did I come out and say that you should smoke, or that I smoke. Even if I did smoke or have smoked, does that somehow limit my credibility or morals? No. So if this was your way of keeping drugs off the street or to make a joke on my account, sorry. Sorry for being so serious, but I did not laugh. To write off what I said by associating it with something else (charged with controversy no less), is nothing more than ignorance.

It’s funny. This has a lot to do with this thread and this video. To ignore the message and focus on the fear. You say you do not like smoking and I assume that you don’t support people who do (for your own reasons). But those are your reasons. So if you could focus on what inspires you and what you could contribute to an idea someone is trying to portray, you could do a lot more good instead of suspending it. In the event that this idea doesn’t sit well with you, confrontation is important for the sake of communication, but not for a situation as trivial as this. My friend, you have looked to hard into the literal sense of the word.

Annan

It was only a figure of speech, no reason to take it so literally or become hostile. I get offended real easy, you see, I’m very sensitive

If you are so sensitive and get really easyli offended – I guess my advice to you will be, watch where you put your tounge and your typing fingers. And if you do not like what is responded to what you put into the eterhic realms…..then watch another way. Quite simple, and works for the majority most times….

Taking into account what you Echo write in you introduction: “To be perfectly honest with you, im unsure of what i believe in, it’s like bits and pieces. I found this site after watching MagentaPixie’s video and figured, if any, this would be the place to pour my emotions 😳

I suppose a new topic in this forum, with emotional support on the agenda – would be the most beneficial for your further interaction.

My friend, you have looked to hard into the literal sense of the word.

Sure…make that world instead of word

Next…!! 😯

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

echo

My agenda is much more broad than you are willing to understand. But then again, who are you to know what my agenda is? To be honest I’m not that easily offended, It was sarcasm. I just didn’t like what you said and felt the urge to defend myself and correct your empty way of poking fun at something you clearly overlooked.

My intention when I use my tongue and my typing fingers is to draw out exactly what other people are thinking or trying to get across. I then use what they replied to further my understanding of the situation. Which I suggest you do before so hastily reply. Normally I’m the kind of person who would make such pointless comments, but I’m trying to change. Instead of insulting you, I attempt to make you think, I change your perspective. But you refuse. All I receive is a snowball effect off confusion and slander. I wrote this about three days ago:

pure intention lost in translation
    the thoughts swoon by persuasion
    spoken perfectly loud, perfectly clear
    or were you unable to hear?

You choose what this means to you. Personally, I could care less what means, but it seemed to fit.

@Annan wrote:

then watch another way. Quite simple, and works for the majority most times….

enough said… ignorance. You say your intentions are pure and you wish to spread love. I’m not calling you a hypocrite, but this bothers me. Maybe I don’t understand what you claim to, but I’m clearly not a part of your agenda. Please leave me be. If I were you, I wouldn’t let what I say, or what I type, to offend you (you are supposed to learn and grow from it). I’m going through the same thing.

@echo wrote:

To be perfectly honest with you, im unsure of what i believe in

And that’s what I meant. So next time you try to bash my thinking 😯 or my perspective, come up with something intuitive and intelligent so that I can learn from it. Do you really get it?!?!?!

@Annan wrote:

Next…!! 😯

arrogance is unattractive. trust.

Annan

I do not understand a squat of what you are writing…..what a total waste of time….I am out to see the snow melt 😮 😀 😆

[attachment=0:txj0cjj4]ElementalShield.jpg[/attachment:txj0cjj4]

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

echo

Ok, I’m glad you’ve decided not to fight. I’m putting down my sword, or stick, or how ever you see it. But its not right to put up your shiny shield of light, meaning, and symbols that I don’t understand either. If you want to understand how I think and feel, and what point I’m trying to make, open up your mind, instead of blocking it. All you have to do is ask why. Ask why to everything I say. Then answer it yourself. Then ask yourself why, to everything you think. Then answer it yourself. Then you will know a little bit more about how I think. Be mindful of negatively charged words like can’t and no: these are suspending thoughts, they stop the flow of your thinking. I only want you to understand where I’m coming from, not for you to draw your sword and shield. So instead of poo-pooing what I write, take the time to think it through. This is not a dual, this is supposed to be a meeting of the minds. A blending of ideas, not the obstruction of opinions. And if any of this doesn’t make sense or sits bad in your gut then tell me. What I really want from you is some positive feedback, not emotional support. Don’t get them confused, and don’t take what I say and try to use it against me as if it made me vulnerable.

I’m sorry for picking a fight, but I’m only throwing back what landed at my feet. I try to give to people what I receive, because people tend to look for change in others, when in reality they are looking for change in themselves. Respect is the golden rule… I’m made of rubber, yours is glue. Whatever you say to me gets stuck to you… Childish, but true. Whatever respect you have for people will eventually find its way back on you (because you create reality… for yourself). Truth is each thought you have is accompanied with an emotion that only you feel. The question is: what kind of feeling are you trying to feel? You can even ask: what emotion am I addicted to? They say that emotions are chemicals that are chained together in the brain, so it’s fair to say that the brain can become attached to certain chemicals that the brain produces. This is why I pick fights. I like to feel anger because its such an explosive emotion!

My thoughts are yours to read, not to take. My words are building blocks for thought, that I’m hoping you will use to build your castle. They are unconditional and full of emotion. I’m sure you don’t see it the same way I do, Annan, but we are still children at heart and in our minds, because there is a part of us that wanted to remain innocent.

jamwolfsky

Could they be a language barrier between you two, do you really get it!! 🙂
    [youtube:1k71mjly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o[/youtube:1k71mjly]

Annan

Jamwolf:
    😆 😆 I thought my German was more understandable than that….better ask UFO when he is back 😀

Echo:
    Out of the tarot deck comes, the card that is drawn:
    [attachment=0:6nbb4hf3]TheFool.jpg[/attachment:6nbb4hf3]

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

echo

@Annan wrote:

what a total waste of time….

Word… 😕

:mrgreen:

Neiru2012

@Annan wrote:

So, what if I say, and we take into accountability, that death does not exist!? What would that make of this video? Why should I care, about some otherish groups want to destroy my material life? And that so if my REAL life in spirit, is about 10.000.000.000 times more real than that? Why all this fear? They against us…..find an enemy.,…my life is crap….its his or hers fault…..we must crack them down, take the power back…..what power?????

Okay, I don’t mean to single you out, Annan. I only take your quote because I feel it summarizes the general concensus that has been reached on this thread. Allow me to be the voice of dissent…

I found nothing fearful about the video. It was merely spreading information, or a warning, for people to be aware of what may be happening. There is nothing fearful or disempowering about gaining information. There is also nothing fearful or disempowering about caring what happens to your world. I would wager that, if anything, ignorance and apathy are the most disempowering in this case.

As long as we are learning, death will always exist. Death is change, it can happen to the mind, the emotions, the spirit, and yes, the body. Are you saying that the physical world is unimportant? Then why incrnate at all? The physical world is part of who we are as much as spirit is. It gives us the environment in which to grow and express ourselves. It gives us scenarios to play out – act and react to. Yes, play. This is a game. It is a multiplayer, interactive game is called reality creation. The point of this game is you having a say in what happens in your reality. Would you ignore slavery or genocide or pollution if you could do something about it? You can do things in many ways… you can act with your emotions, with your mind, with your soul… but seeing as how we’re currently in the physical world, one of the most powerful things you can do is react with your body. Take physical action, whether it is writing a book, going to protests, signing petitions, blowing up planes, or going to war. There are infinite options, and you may disagree with many of them, but that is the point, and that is why you must make your voice heard.

There need not be a mentality of winners and losers, friends and enemies, if that is not fun for you. It is simply a matter of the inter-reaction which keeps our universe in motion (evolving) – the interplay of free will and karma. If we stand by and not provide an active counter-balance to oppressive governments, they would overrun the entire cosmos, and may develop technologies that can restrict even the movements of spirit (as was the case in Orion). This would lead to stagnation, because even without spirit technology, oppressive regimes can hinder the expression of spirit. There are cultures where the idea of “love” does not exist. This doesn’t mean that nobody will ever find it, but it makes it that much more difficult. Incarnate beings are highly impressionable creatures who often don’t see outside their paradigm. A healthy universe makes all options viable – both joy and pain – as that is the meaning of freedom. But the only way this can happen is through each of us (provided we are conscious enough to be able).

I have no problems with a world government in principle. The vast majority of the universe has planetary, even stellar, governments. Many have whole interstellar empires. The only reason Earth has so many governments, and indeed needs so many governments, is because it is not yet consciously part of the interstellar community. It is acting as a microcosm of an interstellar community, with countries as placeholders for interaction that would normally be across light years. Indeed, if Earth does want to be part of the interstellar community, it will need a planetary government or council.

Annan

Thank you for your reply Neiru. And let us start out with an underlining that what you put forth is part of your beliefe system. And what I put forth is part of my….

To get on the same wave length here….I do not necessarily believe in what you say you have seen or what you have experienced – if not seen or experienced it myself. But if you tell me – you have seen, or experienced it, I believe in you!!!

Take physical action, whether it is writing a book, going to protests, signing petitions, blowing up planes, or going to war. There are infinite options, and you may disagree with many of them, but that is the point, and that is why you must make your voice heard.

Why do I need to go to war? War against cancer, war against drugs, war against poverty, war against Iraq, war against corruption, war, war, war, war……for me that is for me complete BS.

Sorry, that last is not at all intentioned against you. I quote my Mother Theresa: “I was once asked why I don’t participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I’ll be there.”

As long as we are learning, death will always exist

And as long as the transformational experience of death exists…..it must be feared? Is death the only way to progress, and is progress something that has some built in need to be feared? Not in my perception….as far as I do not percieve death as an obstacle for myself. Not that I want to die in vain, but I do not believe in death, as much as I do not believe in what I have not experienced for myself – unless heard from someone I feel intrusted with!!

Indeed, if Earth does want to be part of the interstellar community, it will need a planetary government or council.

Exactly what my reality is about. And to reach that point, the fear of suffering, death etc. must be diminished as much as the we against them – has no sound base. But for sure, there is a game yes, but the game has so many levels, but there is only one playboard. And if all was on the same level – there would be no need. I am here to experience the concepts of my reality prerequisite – on behalf of God. Others might be here on behalf of some other…..but that is their business…..not mine!! 😀

Much love
    Annan the NOrdic

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.