WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Popular Channeled Messages Law of One / RA Messages What is 2012? or "The Great Harvest"?

• This topic has 3 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer

Before I discovered the book of light forums the only other forum I had ever written or read anything in regards to the changes in consciousness that are taking place was Project Avalon. That forum was put together by the people from Project Camelot. I am not an active member anymore because the members of that forum are too caught up with all the negative stuff in regards to changes happening. I acknowledge the negative but I do not like to dwell on it. I prefer to keep a positive outlook on the shift in consciousness we are experiencing.

There are some people in that forum that definitely shine though. One of them in particular is this one fellow that calls himself Sanat. He put together a very nice post that will hopefully enlighten you and give you some insight about what we are experiencing in this density. You can read about this information in the Law of One material. The “harvest” is mentioned in the very first session with Ra. He never explains that it has to do with this date we are all anticipating. However, if you are aware of the changes taking place, it is quite obvious that Ra is talking about 2012.

The harvest is exactly that – a harvest. A harvest of what you ask? A harvest of souls – Ascension. We’re at the end of a cycle, moving from the 3rd density to the 4rth. This frequency change is ascension. It happens every time we go from one cycle to another and move ever so closer to oneness – to unite with the creator again.

With that said I hope you are enlightened by the information 🙂 I also want to state that I do not necessarily agree 100% with what this message says. I am merely pointing it out because it does touch on the law of one. To better understand what the message below says I would urge you to read the law of one material because it is covered way more in depth. Another thing is that I do not exactly agree with “hidden hand” being a sixth density negative being. You cannot be negative polarity in the sixth density so that part does not make sense. Just to be clear there is no mentioned of any “hidden hand” entity in the law of one either. The only entity that ever speaks is Ra and his messages are never negative.

-=Wanderer=-

I will offer my take on this issue which is on the minds of many. What I present here is based upon 3 main sources: The Ra Material/”Law of One”, Hidden Hand – Revelations of an elite bloodline insider, and my own Consciousness Research and calibrations. Please make of it as you wish. Let’s dive right into the heart of it with a quote from “Hidden Hand”:

2012 and The Great Harvest:

Quote:
    During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must ‘work off’ our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and “Golden” Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call “Jesus” promised you would do “and even greater things than these”. It will be a very magical time for you.

For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say “luke warm”, they will experience a period of (what will feel ‘ecstatic’) zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of ‘Earth Replica’), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain “quarantined” incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets. (reply posted on 20-10-2008 @ 12:01 AM by Hidden_Hand).
    I will not explain too much about the background/Context of this “Hidden Hand” person as this can be understood by reading the whole discourse. This is really essential for deeper understanding. Much of what he says is also backed up by the Ra material which he also comments on several times. We are moving towards a socalled “Great Harvest” which occurs at the end of a Cycle. It is always possible for a Soul/Being to evolve to higher densities, and thus be “harvested” before a cycle ends. But at the end of the cycle, when the “Great Harvest” occurs, all beings are affected by it. According to Hidden Hand there will be a “three way split”. Using “muscle calibration” with regards to the Scale/Map of Consciousness, I came to the following conclusions:

Maximum “Level of Consciousness” that qualifies an individual for a “Negative Harvest”: approximately 40.

Minimum “Level of Consciousness” that qualifies an individual for a “Positive Harvest”: approximately 330.

This means that the “Level of Consciousness” range of “luke warm” individuals that will have to get further lessons in 3rd Density is: 41 – 329.

As of 25.10.2008 around 27 – 29% of the population already qualify for a “Positive Harvest” (a lot of these are probably “star seeds” though. And they really don’t need to graduate as they are simply here to assist and have graduated from 3rd density before). This number will hopefully and most likely increase a lot in the years leading up to the Great Harvest around 2012. According to the Ra material, those that had the best shot of “making it” have priority to incarnate at this time as opposed to Souls/Beings who would most likely not make it due to the extent of their negative karma.

The density scale relative to the Hawkins Map/Scale:

3. Density/Dimension: 140-270
    4. Density/Dimension: 270-380
    5. Density/Dimension: 380-480
    6. Density/Dimension: 480-540
    7. Density/Dimension: 540-1000

As we can see from this, you have to be well established within the 4th density vibration to qualify for a “Positive Harvest”. Hidden Hand says that as a minimum you will have to be at least 51% Service-to-others oriented (as opposed to service-to-self oriented). The “Negative Harvest” is nothing to worry about for most people. That is what the “elite rulers” themselves are aiming for, as they know that this will be the fastest route for them to learn their lessons and balance out their “karma” (if they get mixed into the “luke warm” group it will take longer time to escape/evolve). Wanderers/Star Seeds (ie. Beings that come from higher densities to help in this process) does not risk to be caught up in the “luke warm” harvest if they “fail” to wake up. According to Hidden Hand they will simpy return to their respective families/home planets etc. after physical death. The only “risk” is to live this one lifetime in prolonged suffering and misery.

Hidden Hand is part of a 6th (almost 7th) density extra-terrestrial “Group Soul” or “Social Memory Complex” (ie. a whole civilisations worth of individuals merged into one Complex Being) named “Lucifer”. They “descended” into 3rd density to serve mankind, paradoxically by creating/orchestrating adversity and negativity as a catalyst for Mankinds spiritual evolution (which was lagging behind due to “lack of motivation” in the “garden of Eden” state before the introduction of total “Free will” and thus polarity/negativity). They are working towards a “negative Harvest” (for themselves!) in order to “work off” all the negativity they have created here as fast as possible to return to their Home Realms in the 6th density, and eventually evolve to the 7th. They have made a great sacifice for Mankind by doing this. Imagine what kind of cycle they will have to go through after they are done here to work it all off. This Hidden Hand discourse really puts things into perspective…

Quote from the Ra material (Law of One) regarding the Great Harvest:

Quote:
    IV. WHAT IS THE DENSITY LEVEL OF PLANET EARTH NOW?

RA: Your planet is 3rd density in the beingness of its peoples, but the planet is now in a 4th density space/time continuum. (B1, S13, 133)

V. HOW DOES A 3RD DENSITY PLANET BECOME A 4TH DENSITY PLANET?

RA. The 4th density is as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. Your planetary sphere has spiraled into space/time of a different vibrational configuration.

This causes the planetary sphere to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people vary greatly and are not able to point in one direction.

Thus the harvest will be such that many will repeat the 3rd density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However there are few to harvest. (B1, S13, 133)

[Note: Elsewhere Ra tells us that even in the harvest of Venus, a highly positive third-density planet, only 20% of the population graduated.]

RA: The harvest is now. There is at this time no reason to aim for longevity, but rather to encourage efforts toward seeking the heart of the self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each person. (B1, S14, 138)

VI. THE UPCOMING HARVEST INTO 4TH DENSITY

A. EARTH WILL BECOME 4TH DENSITY POSITIVE

QUESTION: The Earth seems to be negative. So why will Earth go into 4th density positive instead of 4th density negative?

RA: For those of harvestable quality, those oriented in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation is toward service to self. (B1, S17, 166)

B. WHO GOES WHERE?

QUESTION: As we enter the 4th density there will be a 3 way split. (B1, S16, 151)

(1) Harvestable entities of positive polarity will remain for 4th density experience on this planet

(2) Harvestable entities of negative polarity going to another 4th density planet

(3) Unharvestable entities going to another 3rd density planet.

Is this correct? (B3, S63, 89)

RA: This is correct but the positively oriented harvestable entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane. (B3, S63, 89-90)
    source: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Item id=36

Hope this was enlightening to some. Thanks a lot!

In Love and Gratitude,

Sanat

Ps. For a nice and clean summary of the info about 2012 and the Harvest spread out on this thread read here:
    http://www.wakeupcall2012.com/messages.html

source: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7583

Zingdad

This is, from my perspective, correct. It is very useful info beautifully expressed. But the story presented here is not quite complete. It speaks of three paths forward: STS, STO and undecided. As far as that goes this is right. But there is a fourth path that I am aware of. Maybe there are more? I don’t know. I personally am aware of a fourth path. It is the path of true Oneness. Those that work off all their separation issues… those that create the truth in their heart that “all is one” do not particular find themselves in service to themselves or others. They discover all is perfect and complete and no “serving” needs to be done. Such beings simply express themselves AS THEY ARE. Not to change or fix others and not to gain the service of others. They simply are what they are in sure knowingness of the Oneness. It is so that their expressions are what they are. Expressions. And beings that wish to engage with these expressions may. They may percieve it to be a service or not. But the being doing the expressing is not attached to working an change in those they engage with. Such unity-conscious beings will not need to tarry at the 4th dimensional level. They will “ascend” directly to AT LEAST the 5th, probably the 6th or even above.

I find that my task is to be a part of the spreading this message. Not becasue I need anyone to agree but simply becasue I have a story to tell and tell it I must. Even if no-one needs to read it. I tell it for ME and the very telling is a process in which I am healing MYSELF of my separation issues. I do it becasue I must. That is all. The message is one of true unity and love for all… of releasing the desire to reject aspects of the self. it is precisely this “pushing away” of aspects of self that keeps beings in a state of pain and incompleteness. When each is TRULY healed, whole and at one with Itself then it is at one with all that is. And then there is this further ascension to a point above (4D which still allows for an “us vs’ them” mentality). You see even the 4D STO beings – who indeed will inhabit a very beautiful reality – will find that they have some inner pain to work out. There are aspects of self still (from their perspective) stuck “over there” in the STS realities. Out of sight is, unfortunately not out of mind. This is not a judgement though. This is perfect for such beings that still wish to play here in this very beautiful game. I am simply pointing out that there IS a another option not elucidated here in the above post.

I am busy working on a full description of this and how one can actually attain such unity consciousness if one wants and if one is ready to let go of duality. It is turning into quite a large channelled work. I will be releasing this on my soon to be launched website when there is enough mater there to make a solid case. Watch this space I will be making the announcement of the opening of my website soon (or at least in perfect time). And of course I will be willing to discuss that matter over here on BoL and also take some questions for the beings I channel.

I am loving how in the above post the being – Lucifer – is now taking off Its mask. It has played the role of enemy and adversary for a very, very long time. It is now beginning to offer those that are willing to accept this the understanding that this too was an act of love from a being that is of course ALSO One with all that is. I have understood the same story as has been presented here. Interestingly not all aspects of Lucifer are ready to accept the oneness. Just as many aspects of the “light side” are still talking in terms of war and punishing the evil doe-ers. That is why there are so many doom-and-gloom scenarios being painted around 2012 too. For those beings it might be so that there IS going to be a great big war… that there is going to be death and destruction. If that is the only way they can find their way out of this density/ duality reality then that is their right to choose that. We each create our own reality and MUST be allowed to do so. So allow this. Allow that they are doing this and allow also that that does not invalidate your sure knowing that YOU will not see or be involved in the death drama. If we release our attachment to their being only one outcome for all of us then we can go our own path. And if we trust our truth implicitly then we can allow that we KNOW that we are simply not going to need to have disaster befall us. We can turn down the invitation to dance the fear dance that is being offered to us by many.

But we will get there. All will remember who they REALLY are. And then the game will end in the most glorious and spectacular fashion.

These are exciting and wondrous times. Something is about to happen which is nothing short of miraculous. We are attempting to ascend a whole system IN SITU. This has never been done before. Ascensions like this have always happened as “harvests” – bit by bit and almost always in the discarnate state. We that were here for this will be valued throughout All That Is for the understanding that will be in our beings as a result of being here for this. We will be able to be party to fantastic creations when we are ready for that.

This is my truth. In no way do I demand that it must be true for anyone else.

UFOBelieve

Zingdad, I haven’t yet read your two comments, but I just have to say this: this three-split-thing is rather putting fear inside me that I won’t make it to the “positive one” than it is lifting (or lightening) me up!!
    I mean, aren’t there SO much messages, including the very last one from BGC, that say as long as a number of people continue to put Light into the Global Consciousness, everything will be fine, because we will be able to “catapult” others upwards with us?
    Of course they need to make their experiences by themselves, and of course they need to have their own lessons, but isn’t an essential part of this planetary evolution that EVERYONE makes it and NOONE will be left behind???

Maybe I’m not quite getting it, I will now read Zingdad’s comments, but really, this is putting more stress in me to leave anyone (or me) behind, if I’m not more than 51% oriented in service to others…. Do I now have to worry that I care too much about myself? But if I force myself to think about others more, wouldn’t this be dishonest?
    I actually thought I would just have to follow my feelings for everything to be fine, I guess this hasn’t changed, but if my feelings are 51% self-oriented … then what? .. Argh!! 😐
    I feel I’m not quite getting it or maybe I wasn’t ready for this information .. (but then I think I wouldn’t have read it)..

Please guys, help me on this… how does it help if I continue to do my work with the target in mind that EVERYONE makes it and everything will be fine, also for myself of course, when I discover now that a great deal maybe WON’T make it, along with the thought of fear that maybe me myself won’t even make it???

EDIT: @Zingdad’s post:

I will begin with your last sentence:
    @Zingdad wrote:

This is my truth. In no way do I demand that it must be true for anyone else.

This is what was going through my head first. The constant reminder that when we feel something is against our “instinct”, we shall simply (more or less) ignore it and continue to find the truth that “serves” us (simply put). This was my initial reaction to this, but it is my instinct to find the ultimate truth, the ultimate principles that run this universe and keep it together, and I can’t simply ignore such a big piece of information just because it expands my mind … I really want to understand it.

@Zingdad wrote:

The message is one of true unity and love for all…

This true unity is what I don’t get in this context. How can it be “unity” – how can I work for a “unity” of souls, knowing that like 80% won’t make it to the targeted “Era” or reality or density? I understand that we as a unity of souls that make up our current Global Consciousness make up the unity that is experiencing this change on our planet, but it doesn’t satisfy me at ALL if I know that SO many souls won’t make it!!! This is in a way GREATLY disappointing to me, and also a disappointment about my own ability to help others, to help the Global Consciousness with all the Lightworkers currently present in a way that leaves NOONE behind …

@Zingdad wrote:

When each is TRULY healed, whole and at one with Itself then it is at one with all that is.

That makes a lot more sense to me. Maybe it is so that some souls are simply not yet ready to enter higher densities, or higher densities that live in “Light”.

Maybe I’m just struggeling because this concept is new to me, this concept that some souls won’t make it … this hits my previous belief systems right in the face, those that said that with the Lightworkers’ help (and ultimately also mine), we can manage to catapult EVERYONE up …

Please guys, I need a clarification on this … 😐

P.S.: @Zingdad and everyone:
    Anything written here is in NO way meant to hurt any of you, or to sound snide. During typing, and also reading it again, I realized that my words may seem to be intended like this, but this is NOT the case. I respect EVERY opinion that differs from my own, and I in no way intended to ridicule any opinion of anyone reading (or not reading) my words!!!
    Zingdad, I have great respect for your expression of your truth and telling your story, and I appreciate it and thank you for it so much. Please do not understand my post here as offensive, it is IN NO WAY INTENDED TO BE SO!

Wanderer

@ UFOBelieve

It’s ok to be confused, so was I when I first read the Law of One and read about this process. I had to read those sessions several times in order to fully understand what is being said. I was also concerned about whether or not I’ll make it to the positive etc. From my understanding the most important work that we need to do is with ourselves. We need to understand what and who we are, understand that we are here to learn and to teach. You also need to understand that you chose to be exactly where you are at this very moment. You chose your parents, your time or birth, your body and you knew before you were born how your life would turn out. Then you chose to forget and incarnated into the vessel you find yourself in now.

Life is all about choices. All the decisions you make have a cause and effect and are meant to be catalysts for spiritual growth. You can make those choices and live your life experiences consciously or stay in the matrix ignoring the creator/creation all together. The point is YOU choose. When this date gets ever so closer and this whole event goes down you my friend will make a choice.

Do you want to move to a higher frequency with the planet and enjoy the fruits of your labor?

Do you want to stay in this density continuing your learning, agreeing to forget?

or

Do you want to follow the negative path and explore the dark side of the force?

I assume, UFObelieve, that you are not a manipulative person that treats others wrongly for your own gain. I’ll also assume that you want to follow the path of love and embrace the light. If so then you are good to go my friend. You do not need to be flawless as perhaps you were thinking you needed to be. Trust me, you’ll be ok. You will choose the path that is best for your continued spiritual growth.

I hope that helps.

Zingdad

Great answer, Wanderer.

I would like to add this to my dear friend, UFO:

Firstly your post did not come off in any way negative or snide! It comes off as if you have some doubts and questions which you are striving to resolve, that is all. And though I only hold my own truth, to the degree that it might be of value to you in helping to resolve these doubts and questions, I will be very happy to share what is true for me…

The first issue is about you and your alignment. I can tell you that you are at the very least STO. How? Well how about the fact that you even give a damn about the issue of whether others will make it or not! An STS being by definition does not care what happens to others. An STS being only cares about it’s own welfare: “I don’t give a damn what happens to you. Go rot in hell. I am going to take care of myself and make sure I have power, wealth and luxury – even if I have to hurt you to get it. Even if I have to take it from your cold, dead hands.” THAT is STS. And undecided? That is someone that is working very hard not to think about any of this stuff. Someone that goes to work to pay the mortgage, goes home to his TV and his beer. Someone that thinks the most important thing in the world is if his favourite sport team wins this weekend. That kind of thing… people that completely engross themselves with stuff that is worldly stuff and work very hard not to even THINK of matters larger than that. They do not give themselves and opportunity to think about what they want (in a greater context) or who they serve or why they are really here… or anything like that. You won’t find “undecided” people on forums like this!

UFO, you will go where your heart resonates. Release your fear my friend. You are a good, caring being that wants to help, that wants to live in a world of love, happiness and mutual support and caring. You will get to the world that your heart desires.

Now I’d like to address your question about your worry about where others will go. This is tricky to explain becasue you and I are both still here in 3D. We think in 3D terms with our 3D brains. It is very hard for us to comprehend what the higher dimensions are. The first thing I must say is that they are not “just like this one, only a bit nicer” (or something like that). They are seriously very different. Let me suggest one way in which they are different. At the 5D level, for example, you are outside of time. That means that all your incarnations are NOW. All of them. The are not “past lives”. No. They are all right now in your mind. All of the moments in all of your lives ever are all moments of simultaneity. Can you get your head around that? Can you imagine how that might be and what all the implications of it are? I can’t. It is too different from my current experience for me to really comprehend what it means. But in my channellings some of this has been explained to me and so I will try to tell you a little story from what I have understood:

I am a 3D being. This life I am now living is one of a number of incarnations at 3D level. It appears to me that they are sequential… one after another… but when I ascend to 5D level I will discover that I have ALWAYS been a 5D being and that all these 3D incarnations of mine are “RIGHT NOW” for me. I will be able to experience any or all of them in any way that I desire and I will be able to make new and different choices in them if I desire. I will realise that, while it is so that only one of the group of 3D incarnations… the one named Zingdad… decided to “ascend”, the Zingdad lifetime is in no way more special or precious or beautiful than any of the other lifetimes. In fact the lifetimes in which I did some of the most painful stuff that pushed me deeper into duality will be very valuable and special to me. They will teach me great things about myself and I will find great compassion and learning from those lives. They were not “bad” and they were not “mistakes”. They were perfect tools for learning about love and understanding. Very valuable to me. The reasons I will love the Zingdad lifetime is that it was the lifetime in which I managed whilst still in 3D to find a way to heal the pain of those “negative” lives so that I could bring all of them back home to my 5D self. And 5D me will know 5D you, UFO. We will know each other as we will know all the other players in the 3D game. Our 5D selves will look at each other and all know that we have played many games together down in 3D. Sometimes our 3D selves liked each other, loved each other, helped each other…. sometimes they hated each other, hurt each other, fought and killed each other. That, we will know and understand, is the nature of 3D. We will at that level understand that it is all just the game that we have played in 3D. We will certainly not bear each other any animosity over this! And here is the thing UFO: even someone from 3D that is NOT now going to ascend… that person is a 3D person… ONE incarnation of many for some 5D being. That 5D being is already there, already exists right now. Sometime, somewhere, some incarnation will make the ascension choice and then that being will ascend. It will be whenever it is perfect and right for that 5D being. And if that 5D being does not choose for it to be the 3D life you are looking at now? That is no problem. It will all work out in perfection in the end. You see what I am saying? It is all a matter of perspective. If YOUR perspective is 5D then you will see the 5D aspect of this other person. And you will be able to see the 3D lifetime that ascended. But as you perspective is now 3D you might only be looking at one of the lives that does not (and was not meant to be) an ascending lifetime. but that’s okay. That non-ascending life-time is just a part of a bigger picture. And somewhere in the greater reality there is another aspect of this person that IS ascending. It is truly all perfect.

Now if you and your “inner-self” have chose it you could instead ascend to 4D. This is where you can first live some more lives of either just STO or just STS. This could be very interesting and lots of fun. I think a whole planet that is just STO might be a very beautiful thing to experience. And for those that want to check it out, just STS could be pretty interesting too, I guess. Not MY cup of tea… but hey! who am I to judge? At that level you are able to create more powerfully and more directly. And becasue you are not sharing a world with others that are aligned very differently for you there is much less conflict. So this could be interesting to do for a while.

If, on the other hand you and you soul are wanting to ascend even “higher” then 5D then there is the 6D level of realisation in which you come to understand that ALL truly is ONE. This is what I am talking about above and in my current series of channellings. The 6D self enfolds and includes all the 5D selves, all the 4D selves and all the 3D selves. It is a self that looks at everyone and everything and KNOWS that it is all ONE. This is very hard indeed to comprehend for us here in 3D. We cannot but think “I” am different from “you”. I mean you are over there and I am over here and we are different people, right? Well THIS is the thing I am addressing in my current work. I am channelling my spiritual family in what is turning out to be quite a long series of discussions which cumulatively have the goal of explaining exactly how all this works and what it means and why one might wish to choose a 6D ascension. And as I am still busy with the process of the channelling I really haven’t “got it” all yet myself. But I certainly can see, as it unfolds, that the truth FOR ME is that it really is all perfect, There is nothing to worry about. We are each of us doing exactly what we should be doing to experience the choices we desire for ourselves.

The bottom line of all this, UFO, is that you really shouldn’t create pain for yourself about what other people are choosing. They are responsible for themselves and they are creating their own realities. Work on your own self. Meditate. Heal your pain. Release your fears. LOVE yourself. Find out what your true bliss is and follow that. Express yourself as you most want to. Offer your truth and especially your love to all that might want it or ask for it but never insist or demand that others must accept what you have to offer. It is my belief and my experience that if you do this you will keep finding yourself at just the right place at just the right time that your expressions, your truth and your love is the perfect “service to other” that someone else is requiring. AND that the world around you just keeps offering you exactly what you need too!

These are some of the thoughts I have to offer you for now. When I release my channellings in this regard you’ll be able to get a fuller picture of what I am on about. But of course you are welcome to ask more questions or discuss this more in the interim if you want to. Again: I do not claim to hold THE truth. I only hold MY truth. I simply offer what I have in case it might be of use to you too.

UFOBelieve

Wow, Wanderer and Zingdad, I thank both of you so much. I really think I got over my initial shock. 😆 I was somehow forgetting that every soul has to choose for itself. I think I was just so dissapointed because I was assuming that this planetary ascension is the ultimate evolution of a whole civilization, that no soul has to realize it has been left in 3D. But your explanation, Zingdad, really puts things into perspective. It was very easy to understand for me and I really love this mind-expanding stuff. 😆

A few questions: Do I have to consciously choose during this lifetime what place I will be going after this lifetime, or during this lifetime? You said my heart would choose. Is it my 5D being that already exists that’s doing the choosing or do I have to (un)consciously choose through the decisions I make every day or have I already chosen prior to this lifetime and my heart is guiding me the way? (I assume one’s 5D being is his “Higher Self”, right?)

A 5D being is the timeless “sum” of all the incarnations it had, if I got it right. And a 6D being is realizing that everything is one… could one say that several 5D beings are one 6D being, or its incarnations, just like a 3D being is an incarnation of a 5D entity?
    Is it true, from your knowledge, that there are 11 densities right now? I think it was Alex Collier who said that. There was also something like … some force (that noone knows where it’s coming from) is coming from the black holes in this universe and is through some vibration kinda pulling the whole universe up, which is kind of “forcing” (in a good way) every being in every dimension to make a leap onto the next.. does that ring any bells? xD (I think) he said that through that process, when there is no more “being” left on 3D or less, the whole universe would be able to go up and there would a 12th density be possible to reach for the highest beings.. which I guess are angels or something. That’s also, I assume, why channellings say that what happens on Earth right now is affecting the whole universe, some (I think) Steve Rother channelling said that there are SO much beings right here right now from all over the whole universe to see what is happenning here because of that, and that in future times on other 3D planets where manipulation had taken place, the Earth would be the reference point to see how it is done and all through the universe beings will refer to what happened on Earth.
    Does that ring ANY bells? xD

Lol, it’s interesting where we’re getting to. 😆

I will SO love to read all your stuff, really!!! I already can’t wait for it!! 🙂 Thanks again for both of your answers!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.