WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 7 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Gaian

Well this is a bit out of the blue. I have just finished tea, and I felt a very strong pulsating in my third eye space and as if I was being called to come and contact you. So here I am. Tuning in just now I feel really aware that you are about and would like to say something.

Indeed dear one you are correct and we thank you for diverting your time in order for us to be with you. Simultaneously we have been calling many.

For the record 7.45pm. I feel pretty sparked out at the minute I have to say.

As are many of you that we are choosing to connect up with. We would desire to take you on a journey with your permission.

Yes, (although I did just check it out with White cloud and he nodded his head and then showed me having a seat belt strapped and locked around me). I for a bumpy ride perhaps … or may be just fast. I can’t work out though if you want me to remain at the computer to log all this down or whether you want me just to close my eyes and ‘go off’.

(I felt the need to lie down which I did … and here I am half an hour later. I have no recollection of anything that may or not have taken place ‘somewhere else’). I suppose you have said everything to me that you want to say , just that I don’t know it. Is that right?

There is more we could care to say in your human awareness, if we are not taking up to much of your earthly time?

Its evening … no disco’s planned tonight!!!!!

Sometimes when we have communicated with you in past days we have honoured the decision to remain in the back ground regarding certain subjects that may not have been correct to discuss at the time. But there is a particular matter that we would now wish to bring to the forefront if that is applicable?

You tell me! Your call obviously.

We have allowed for the fact and resonated with Truths of many on your ground force, that we compliment the desires of which are radiated out into our thought range. Many believe they do not reach us, but this is not so. In fact, where there is a thought that is radiated from/with Love, there is little doubt that we do not receive it /pick up on it. We have been made aware for a long time now … that there are indeed many of you who feel it would be correct for us to apply the ‘all systems go button’. Is it not so Blossom that many letters to yourself have been indicating this .

Yes, but clearly you know that and much more I would imagine.

We have been deliberating with this in mind and have consequently decided that indeed a Light show is to appear.

My heart is racing now… not because you have said that … but because you have said that … I know what I mean! And that puts me in a great dilemma. And I thought you said you would not put me in that position again? I don’t even want to read this back right now! And I don’t have a big smile on my dial either to be honest. Did I need to know that? Couldn’t you have just left it as it was and done what you had to do on Friday.

Not exactly.

Why not?

Because there are certain matters that pertain to this event that are necessary to be disclosed.

And probably you are about to tell me. Sorry, I feel little ‘angry’ …( probably not the correct word), but I won’t think about that now …

That then would be due to our past discourse and you feeling we have not kept our word with you.

Best if you just carry on , we won’t go into all that right now and I don’t want to divert from the main issue.

Dearest Blossom, there has to come the time when ALL THAT WE ARE is brought to Light would you not agree?

You keep asking me these pretty obvious questions,… Is that me trying to avoid getting to the point? … now I’m asking these pretty obvious questions … could we please just move on …

It is our wish to retrieve for you the Truth of the soul self and we feel that this can be done in a more succinct manner if it was that a visible visit from us was to occur. It would certainly speed up certain frequencies that are needing to be heightened in order to keep up with many that are already in their rightful place.

I have to be honest, I just feel in a really funny space right now, I Truly didn’t see this conversation coming and I would like a very valid reason for you wanting me to put this out there , because believe me , I need one!

Yet, we have not said to you a date or a time that would put you in the firing line as before.

That’s true … Mmm, I’m breathing little easier.Maybe I jumped the gun a little as they say! I am struggling with this I have to say. Sorry if I am not helping matters, I guess you didn’t bank on me reacting a little ‘off’. Hold on, let me just re align my thoughts and get myself in the right place.

We understand your reaction and yet we feel a little misunderstood.

Come and sit in my chair!!

Dearest Lady, we have put so much Trust in you, as you have in us, are allegiance with one another has come a very long way since the early days when we began working on ‘The Bridge’. You are immediately recalling the beginning of the journey with us, and the doubts and heart wrenches that occurred, and yet, look what we have been through together. Have we not surpassed many matters that would not have survived friendships on a human level? We have travelled in our hearts. We have learnt from one another. We have come to a point now when we feel we are able to acusstomize ourselves with many more on your earthly vibration, for we have come to accept with much happiness that there are indeed many who are ready to join with us now in this pursuit that your earthly hearts are seeking. We have come to assist, this you know.

We have just shown to you in your minds eye the great pyramids. There was a time when we worked closely in Love and respect for each other. There was a time when those who did not reside on the earth plane were able to connect in such a way with those who were. It was as if there was no ‘barrier’ between us. This time is to come again. This time is drawing so close, for the awareness of your planet has reached the level whereby this merging may be possible once again.

There are so many now that seek the reuniting of souls from other places in this universe. Step by step we are rebuilding TRUST between many. By this we do not mean just you humans of Love on the earth plane, but there is a coming together of many from many other places that can now take hold in the position planned. This is why there is so much importance that all proceed without hindrance, for as we have said before … it is not just your planet that is involved in this great scheme.

So, with all respect, basically what you are saying is that at some point in the future the plans that have been made by you are going to come about.

Sooner than you think.

That’s the thing my friends, I don’t think! I no longer have a possible time span for your arrival. I prefer it that way, then there is no disappointment or expectation. If you come, you do. I am unable to look at it any other way, and please know, that may sound very nonchalant and disrespectful … it is not coming from that place. It is just the way myself and many down here have come to look upon it. Of course it would change everything, but until that time takes place, we shall all carry on in the best way we know how, trying to bring about this change in vibration and helping others to understand and wake up to the fact that there is so much more to life than we were brought up to believe.

We say to you dear lady, that as we have pledged, there will be a meeting of our races and yours. When it occurs it shall be of greater joy than one has tried their hardest to envisage. This is our word to you.

I thank you for your integrity … if that’s the right word?! I feel we are at the end of this session. I shall now take a deep breath and read back what we have written … and then, as always be brave and post it on my site. In Love and thanks to you my friends. If I am to believe all this as Truth, which I must, because my heart and my sanity tell me too, then I very much look forward to the pathway ahead … and just to see something spectacular in the sky would be enough for me … for now. Whenever suits!

We pride ourselves on our choices for communication.

Thank you. I shall accept your compliment with grace as I am learning to do. I feel this is to be the last communication before the Global Visualisation on Good Friday. Let’s hope it is a GOOD FRIDAY … be even better if it was a GOOD FLYDAY!! In Love and Light my friends . In love and light!

Syme

Thanks Gaian,

You got in before I got to it.

Rock on. Love it!!

I hope ALL will partake in the visualisation this Friday.

Let’s do it!!!

Gaian

Hello Syme,

It’s an odd day for Blossom to post a channeling. Usually she posts on Fri-Sat only, so I was very surprised to find a Monday post from her. Although, tt seems it was a bit of an urgent message… 😮

You can count me in on the Friday visualization. I’ve been practicing!

Many blessings!

Gaian

Gaian

Just one more thing I think is worthy of note… 😉

Before I read Blossom’s April 6th post, I read the April 6th post on Mark’s corner: http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/Marks_Corner/

After Justine’s information, Bren-Ton from Andromeda chimes in with this:

Bren-Ton: We see the agents of the dark energy scrambling to assemble Earth-human manufactured starcraft to create an event to convince the people of their power as well as instill fear of their brothers and sisters from other star systems. They are doing this in complicity with Earth-humans who desire to retain their power, both within the U.S. government and within private corporations. They desire to have this event happen very soon, prior to the legitimate disclosure of the truth about UFOs, extraterrestrials, and your government’s involvement with off-planet beings.

We want as many people as possible to know in advance that this is the plan of the dark ones, so that they can help others see any attempt on the part of the agents of dark to instill fear and overwhelm the legitimate disclosure of the truth. How all of these events will eventually materialize is dependent on the free will choices of many.

I’m wondering if this has anything to do with the urgency of Blossom’s message… ❓

Namaste,

Gaian

Syme

Damn……

You could be right with the urgency.

UFOBelieve

Oh wow, this is all SO awesome. OF COURSE I will be in on Friday.

If I remember correctly, it was 10 AM in Australia, Sydney time. Is that correct?? I suggest to use something like this: http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/images/world_time2.gif

Hmm it seems to be pretty urgent indeed. I guess there’s kind of a race happening for our souls – the Light beings are constantly working on subtle levels and are achieving their goals, ultimately because they are universal goals, but the dark ones still don’t want to accept it and simply HAVE to consider DRASTIC measures to simply hold their level.. if you know what I mean. 😆

The reason that Blossom’s contacts say they are about to do it is something like “we feel that our allies are in desire to see this happen” or something, and one could indeed see a connection in this to the measures of the dark forces.

BUT I am always keeping in mind what Blossom said at the end of this, this has become my opinion about this also, that their way to think about it is simply that if it SHALL take place, it WILL take place, it will be a PERFECT moment / place in time. I WILL NOT begin the visualization with the thought in mind that these 30 minutes HAVE to be it – they may are, and they may aren’t. It WILL happen, and it WILL happen in a PERFECT time. For me, the trust in this is important. I’ll let our friends be the judging ones who are able to oversee the situation and can judge over when the right moment will be much better than any of us could.

Be of joy and Love! =D

Wanderer

In which message is it that she talks about the visualization exercise? I want to read up on it so I can be a part of this, it couldn’t hurt 🙂

Gaian

The April 10th visualization is discussed in Blossom’s March 21st channeling…

Namaste,

Gaian

Syme

I am also wondering what other people are feeling from this latest from Blossom.
    FOL speak about that it may be time to put on a show.

Are others here feeling truth still from her messages and does anyone else know of other information that may have been listed on other sites about a possible intention to show?

I remember back before Oct 14th that other channels started coming forth with information.

Gaian

Interestingly, Sheldon Nidle’s post from today does mention that First Contact is close:

We have prepared in great detail for all contingencies surrounding First Contact. We are confident that the time for all this is close. Know that something magnificent is just around the corner!

Here is a URL to the full posting: http://galacticfriends.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3761&Itemid=92

Regarding Blossom, I read her postings regularly – although, I admit, the Oct 14th no-show did rattle me at first. I am SOOOOOO glad no date for the light show was given in her April 6th post. It will happen when it happens – and it will happen… 😀

Many Blessings,

Gaian

UFOBelieve

I have read a lot of channellings in the last months, from Sa-Lu-Sa, Mike Quinsey and Ag-agria (and some Steve Rother’s). I can pretty much confirm that 9 out of 10 of these messages include a mentioning of the “VERY imminent” First Contact and that it is VERY close around the corner.

Now that Blossom also mentions it very directly, it feels SO real to me. I don’t know about you, but it felt VERY real to me to be VERY imminent for nearly every moment of every day of the last months. My heart is screaming in sensation of Joy and my head knows I am ready and .. doesn’t exactly make it easier. 😆

I want to share something with you. I have a lot of dreams about First Contact, it’s incredibly teasing. Really, it’s painful actually. Nearly every time in a dream I ask myself “Is this real? Am I NOT dreaming?”, and usually I think excitedly “OMG this is REAL!!” because it just FEELS so incredibly REAL … and when I wake up, I remember it, and am totally disappointed …

Guys, really, first it felt good to dream about it so often, but it really is becoming quite nerving.

Now guess what happened this night after I read the lastest Blossom-Text. 😉
    What seemed to keep in my head was this term “Light-Show”. I can remember a scene from my dream where I was looking outside the window of my brother’s room and there was a giant image at the horizon which consisted of several, or actually a lot, of single Lights which made up this whole image. There was a moment where I was unsure whether it was made up on the ground or entirely in the sky, but then I noticed that in the News the EXACT formations were found all over the Globe and I felt so incredibly blessed, relieved, … (Ego-moment maybe ^^).

The point is, I just woke up an hour ago, and as I usually do in the bathroom, I was looking up in the sky (really, it has become a ritual), I was seeing some nice cloud formations, thinking “oh sweet”, and then BOOM the scene from my dream was back in my mind, and I just felt terrible. HONESTLY guys, if I could stop dreaming about these things, I would!! It has become just a big fat painful tease…

Guys, please, any thoughts on this?? I could need some help on this subject. I am kind of realizing how painful it must be for THEM to be sitting there in the sky, for lifetimes of thousands of years, looking at us lovingly .. unable to affect change directly.
    (WOW OMG reading this again before posting this, I realized that this maybe was my perspective a few hundred years, before I incarnated here … maybe this is a deeper connection to my true self than I think… just a thought.)

Please guys, if you have any thoughts on this, please share them. Greatly appreciated, as I don’t really know what to think about this. Should I put fuel in the fire and keep dreaming (the visualization is also pretty painful actually, I always try not to dive in TOO DEEPLY …) with the feeling of dissapointment of myself about the inability to mainfest it, or should I maybe protect myself a little more and kind of get a distance between me and this dream.

Please help me on this …

Love and Light to everyone !!!!

Syme

UfO,

Just read your post and I apologise I don’t have anything to offer straight away, hopefully soon.I am with you on the dreams and understand and actually wish I had dreams about it all as well. Maybe Z and O might have something on controlling the pain (mentally). Actually, I am curious about the dream and whether or not is is linked to Blossom’s journey that they took her on before they completed her last channel. I wondered straight away whether or not she was spoken to, advised, shown what would happen when they put on a show and then all of her instructions are then activated. I wonder if you are getting the same thing. I dunno. Maybe I am just thinking crap.

But I have got to say, it is really nice for people to be posting things, thoughts, feelings.
    The forum was becoming a bit dry there for a while and I really thought alot of people had lost interest.
    I read a few other forums and they really are bitchy, not in the female sense but people go at each other – even the Moderators crack it at the posters. And they themselves state they are full of love and light. It really grates me to the bone. The only reason I go to some of these other forums is because occasionally people do post some worthy things to read.
    What I am saying is, I really enjoy this site, forum. There is no negativity or harassment.
    I enjoy people just laying out their thoughts and feelings, asking for help and quite often the get it back in a real positive way.
    Haven’t heard from Opal lately, wonder if her people are talking and if Zing has heard from his source?

Syme

Good on you UFO – hopefully we might have a response for you soon.

Will

…I have noticed that things go in cycles…

…quiet times sometimes to allow things to settle into their respective sequence…

…other times to let it all hang out…

…I think that at this time a lot is going on bel;ow the surface… things are falling into place…getting in readiness…

…opal and Z will be here to tell it like it is when the time is right…

…quiet times are also for introspection… and asking who you are at this time inside… a time to ready yourself…

…if decloaking happened today would you be ready to take up the banner and be a teacher to the millions that would be clammering for answers ?…

…go within and ask Spirit what Your Job is to be…

Orissa

@UFOBelieve wrote:

I want to share something with you. I have a lot of dreams about First Contact, it’s incredibly teasing. Really, it’s painful actually. Nearly every time in a dream I ask myself “Is this real? Am I NOT dreaming?”, and usually I think excitedly “OMG this is REAL!!” because it just FEELS so incredibly REAL … and when I wake up, I remember it, and am totally disappointed …

Guys, really, first it felt good to dream about it so often, but it really is becoming quite nerving.

Now guess what happened this night after I read the lastest Blossom-Text. 😉
    What seemed to keep in my head was this term “Light-Show”. I can remember a scene from my dream where I was looking outside the window of my brother’s room and there was a giant image at the horizon which consisted of several, or actually a lot, of single Lights which made up this whole image. There was a moment where I was unsure whether it was made up on the ground or entirely in the sky, but then I noticed that in the News the EXACT formations were found all over the Globe and I felt so incredibly blessed, relieved, … (Ego-moment maybe ^^).

The point is, I just woke up an hour ago, and as I usually do in the bathroom, I was looking up in the sky (really, it has become a ritual), I was seeing some nice cloud formations, thinking “oh sweet”, and then BOOM the scene from my dream was back in my mind, and I just felt terrible. HONESTLY guys, if I could stop dreaming about these things, I would!! It has become just a big fat painful tease…

Guys, please, any thoughts on this?? I could need some help on this subject. I am kind of realizing how painful it must be for THEM to be sitting there in the sky, for lifetimes of thousands of years, looking at us lovingly .. unable to affect change directly.
    (WOW OMG reading this again before posting this, I realized that this maybe was my perspective a few hundred years, before I incarnated here … maybe this is a deeper connection to my true self than I think… just a thought.)

Please guys, if you have any thoughts on this, please share them. Greatly appreciated, as I don’t really know what to think about this. Should I put fuel in the fire and keep dreaming (the visualization is also pretty painful actually, I always try not to dive in TOO DEEPLY …) with the feeling of dissapointment of myself about the inability to mainfest it, or should I maybe protect myself a little more and kind of get a distance between me and this dream.

Please help me on this …

Love and Light to everyone !!!!

UFO, I had a couple of thoughts about your experiences. I feel that you are going interdimensional when you are dreaming & visualising & connecting with your star family. The thing is though, when you wake up or are looking into the sky you are still seeing them as “up there” or “out there”, rather than as within you & a part of you. I think you intuitively have the knowing of them & your thought (which I’ve bolded above) is spot on, so the pain you are describing is you experiencing the pain of separation.

After I read your post I was guided to a video of Magenta Pixie’s that I had not seen before. So just see if the message contained within it resonates with you at all.

[youtube:1ri8bd3m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDRR-j84g8w[/youtube:1ri8bd3m]

Gaian

Syme, you had asked if any other channelers were feeling something was immenent, and lo and behold, today’s posting on Mark’s Corner was about just that. Here’s the URL and the full posting:

http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/Marks_Corner/

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coming Events

The following is not intended as a forecast of the timing of specific events; rather it is an illustration of how things have a way of coalescing around events when the various factors are in right alignment. Moreover, it may provide an example of how I encourage you to research and corroborate that which I present in these postings.

This is my 30th posting to this site for 2009.

Back on March 4th, the following hint of timing was provided by Bren-Ton, “We do not see the opportunity to complete another growing season in the Northern Hemisphere before major changes occur.” Since that time I have been asking other people who receive information from various sources as to what they understand about the coming changes to our planet and to us.

First it was someone very closely connected to a planet of a different star system who volunteered that things would happen sooner than I had quoted from Bren-Ton. Then another friend who receives information confirmed that he too had received information that events would transpire within the next few months. Then, when I was in Costa Rica for my most recent Gathering, three people who were receiving information from our brothers and sisters from other star systems said that events would transpire this coming summer. Since I have returned to Colorado, two friends who receive information from celestials have reported that they too can confirm significant happenings in the near future.

Again, I present this not as a specific prediction but rather as an indication that we are now in a time when we can expect something of significance to happen in the foreseeable future; none of my sources or contacts has been specific about the particulars of forthcoming events.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.