WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Blossom Explains Oct 14th
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Blossom Explains Oct 14th

• This topic has 13 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Here is Blossom’s video for 16th October – Blossom Looks Back at October 14th. I hope that everyone viewing it can appreciate the enormous cost & courage it took for Blossom to produce it. I for one send her love, compassion & golden rays.

I’ve put this message in the Blossom channeling thread as well as starting the new one here.
    [youtube:1ub5hgf9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc[/youtube:1ub5hgf9]

yigdady

Bless her heart, I am soo proud of her. We can only imagine a inkling of what she is feeling right now. There really isnt a word great enough to use to discribe what courage that took for her.I so hope she doesnt let this detour her. Yes a lot of negative came from fools. but OOOOO how many she has brought togeather. That in itself says soooo much. I hope she doesnt let her talent go for channeling, I really feel she still has so much more to share. I know I would sure like to hear more. This has got to be just a speed bump in the road for her. We are all her for a reason and boy did she have a big one. Hard burdene to carry on those tiny shoulders, but what a trooper. Im so glad I stayed up a little longer just to catch this….. Big hugs and lots of love from me to you Ms Blossom. Please bring back that happy joy you have shared so much with us. Lol this is just a tiny little alien cloud passing before your sunlight! This to shall pass…. peace 😀

Ricky

Mystery within mystery within mystery maybe ? i think she’s still cool, and do still channel Blossom it will be an interesting follow up.. yes more love indeed…. sometimes i think my heart is just like a brick not soft at all, life has done that to it, i think i need to turn it into a soft pink marshmallow or something!!!!! because i do not feel love 24-7.

stay strong

Will

…my Love to you Blossom…you are a brave soul…

…you are right…it is up to Us…

…we cannot rely on Jesus to come save us…or ET’s to come save us…what would be the point ?…where would be the lesson learned ?…I do not complete my son’s homework… what would he gain if I did ?…

…in the big picture…we are here at Earth school…and we Cannot shortcut our lessons…how would we contribute our strengths in eons to come if we cheated on our Earth exams ?…

dan

Heart breaking!!!
    She is so real, so human. Let’s all give a 10 sec prayer for her.

May you Blossom, soon blossom with new petals and colors and a new faith.

dan

dan

Heart breaking!!!
    She is so real, so human. Let’s all give a 10 sec prayer for her.

May you Blossom, soon blossom with new petals and colors and a new faith.

dan

Zetanian

Poor woman…I feel for her.

The question now is: Where are these messages coming from?

mia

What a brave lady.
    I send much love to her and I sure hope she gets her confidence back soon.
    I really feel for her.
    Love mia xx

opalescent

@Zetanian wrote:

From a source of great healing.
    Believe it or not. 😉

Zetanian

@opalescent wrote:

@Zetanian wrote:

Believe it or not. 😉

That’s not a conclusion I would make when seeing people with their hopes crushed.

Annan

That’s not a conclusion I would make when seeing people with their hopes crushed.

By that I bless myself lucky, that Zetanian is not the constructor of my life, believes and my hopes. I am that I am, and that is what all these crushed ONEs you portray also is. So my conclusion Zetanian. Is simple. There is nothing to crush, the world we live in have allready crushed the hopes by our own collective choice. So you could need to contemplate some more Zetanian, and I inspire you to do so now – for presuming and seeing other people crushed – is noTHING else than the reflection of your own crush. And that is for you now, at these very times, given an golden opportunity to heal and repair.

So let us come back my dear friend and eternal brother, and conclude. ONE year from NOW. And see then what conclusion(s) we can put forward. And by that I am sure by my-self, that the mask you now need to wear, has no longer its use. That will be a day of seeing people as they are, and by that see no others crushed, as reason for ONE-self neither not beeing crushed.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Zetanian

@Annan wrote:

By that I bless myself lucky, that Zetanian is not the constructor of my life, believes and my hopes. I am that I am, and that is what all these crushed ONEs you portray also is. So my conclusion Zetanian. Is simple. There is nothing to crush, the world we live in have allready crushed the hopes by our own collective choice. So you could need to contemplate some more Zetanian, and I inspire you to do so now – for presuming and seeing other people crushed – is noTHING else than the reflection of your own crush. And that is for you now, at these very times, given an golden opportunity to heal and repair.

So let us come back my dear friend and eternal brother, and conclude. ONE year from NOW. And see then what conclusion(s) we can put forward. And by that I am sure by my-self, that the mask you now need to wear, has no longer its use. That will be a day of seeing people as they are, and by that see no others crushed, as reason for ONE-self neither not beeing crushed.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Look at Blossom or Zingdad. Are you denying that they feel betrayed or had their trust diminshed? They even don’t want to channel anymore at this point in time because they don’t even know if they can “trust” the information they receieve. In their own words they expressed this.

I never had to much hope for this to happen, not because I thought Zingdad or whomever was lieing, but because I did not blindly trust their sources. I very much think that is something we have to look at at this moment…

Annan

I very much think that is something we have to look at at this moment…

Yes, then you do that Zetanian, this is a game where there is no loosers – so look where you feel you need to look 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

Zet, I can speak very well for myself, thank you. Yes, I did feel hurt and confused. But the story is not over. The hurt is healing and there is sense being made of the confusion. This is what happens in life. It’s called growth experiences. The most important thing to understand is that it isn’t over. Not by a long shot. And yes, in the moment of confusion I did need to take a break from channelling. Wouldn’t you? But we grow. We learn. We move forward.

And now? As I am healing my pain and confusion so I am already speaking to my spirit contacts again. I just realise that I should be a LOT more circumspect in what I share with the world and how. It seems many people are often not able to enact their own discernment as you clearly are able to. And so I can say with all honesty that I am very please you did not blindly trust my sources. Blind trust in anything is likely to get you hurt. I have always advocated that people find their trust in their own truth and in themselves. Always.

opalescent

@Zetanian wrote:

@opalescent wrote:

@Zetanian wrote:

Believe it or not. 😉

If it is hope in something greater than oneself appear to make us feel better about ourselves, I would count that a hope that must be crushed if healing is to happen. We are more than we have been led to believe, yet many will not or can not believe that. It is a sly thing to see the difference between what was hoped for and what in this reality is truly needed and has indeed begun to come into being. Do you have the eyes to see that, Z?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.