WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Syme

7. March 14th.

Well, it seems we are off once again! There is so much excitement about the visualisation you have asked for! I KNOW you can pick up on our energy and will be able to feel this. I thought I’d have a lot to say … but I don’t!

Greetings to you dear lady and to those who offer their continual renewal of energy to these words as they are read and transported out to those in your world on an energy level that you had not thought about. There is much more to simply reading our communications with Blossom than meets the eye! For yes, with so many it meets the heart. And through that meeting there is a vibration set into motion that allows the Love we send you … that you then connect with … to be sent out into places on your planet that do not have the means to read our thoughts that we pass on to you. Those in less fortunate positions are able to ‘read’ your energy and feel the plan in a way that is intended.

May we offer these words that we feel our necessary. There is much fear that is branded around your computer machines regarding what may or may not take place in your days ahead. There is much ‘scaremongering’ as you would say. Yet, we would say … who is it that is scaring who? Those of you in Light continue to pass on knowledge that you cannot know for sure is of Truth, because you feel one should be made aware. Yet, we say in all importance my friends, if you spread this fear around… it will dominate. How often have we shown a way to bring to yourself Light and Love? To abound /reside in that very energy of purity. Then, and only then shall you feel the warmth of The Love that is your guide. Then shall you feel safe in the knowledge that nothing can harm you from this place of being. Your inner souls know so well of this, and yet you deny yourselves the right to be free. You allow the darker lower vibratory waves to mingle with your Light , therefore causing confusion and uncertainty of the self and your planet.

We have been and will continue to teach you, to help you remember your knowledge, that what you feel and think … IS! YOU KNOW THIS! It is, from our perspective … of confusion, for if you know this, why is it so that you allow the self to fall into the set traps? You are ABOVE these little anomalies.

RISE ABOVE THE FEAR THAT YOU ARE HELPING TO SPREAD. THIS WAS NOT YOUR MISSION.

Your mission was to spread Light … in those places of fear. Do you not see people of earth? As the darkness is falling away, there are threads of that energy that desire to fight for their place with every breath that is alive within. In that darkness … place Light. Do not fear it!!! Give it Light. YOUR LIGHT. Transform that presence of darkness into a place where it is in comfort and warmth … as you yourselves are. NO-ONE shall be forgotten in this great plan. You came here to serve this scheme. You came here to release the bonds that CAN NO LONGER dwell within you or upon your planet.

It is apparent that the great plan is in action … to us, from where we feel it. Yet, to many of you, you are choosing to see it from the view of what is NOT to be. You pay it attention. Be careful dearest ones … be of much vigilance. It is not quite over. Therefore we beseech you to be strong in your KNOWING of TRUTH. SIMPLY KNOW IT. That is all there is to be done. And by allowing this KNOWING to BE, you allow the Light and the great plan to BE also.

LET GO OF THE FEAR. We shall repeat this to you over and over to enable you to understand that it plays no part in your future days. It cannot have a place in the NEW WORLD. Therefore it is up to you to let it go if you desire your new way to come about. The quicker you let go, the quicker you create your New World.

We TRUST that more and more of you as you wake from your drugged sleep recognise that you are creating your New World with each moment of thought that you chose. So we ask that you chose wisely in these coming days. It is not of difficulty to present your mind with pleasurable ideas and visions, and yet to some it would seem it is the most demanding ‘chore’ of all. Release your conditioning dear ones. It is time to undo the doing! Time to alleviate the pain and suffering brought about by a consciousness that is no longer viable to itself.

Let the stream of LOVE … Let the flow of LIGHT fill your every movement. Let your eyes ‘see’ the vision of the New World and anchor that Golden Age into the hearts of the self and each other.

The anchoring is a necessary alignment that shall enable the vibration to settle and remain. As each one understands this position … as each one daily feels the change taking place … as each one KNOWS in their hearts that they are here to bring in and keep this New World … then dear ones of earth … our brothers and sisters of LIFE … do you see? We … you and I … shall greet one another in a language of acceptance that we have fulfilled the Divine purpose for this orb that you dwell upon at this most exciting time. Rarely is it so, that so many from other worlds unite in freedom to assist this grandiose plan. For what you perhaps have not yet realised is that this plan that we are all undertaking , does not simply change your little planet … it changes everything. For how can your planet change and not affect the whole. For we are all part and parcel of the same. We have spoken much this day.

You have spoken well! Just one more thing (and I feel YOU wanted me to write that, because I don’t know what that one more thing is!)…

Yet we do!!

Thought so!

Never underestimate the power of your feelings. WE speak of this regarding all matters, but particularly concerning the event we are together participating in regarding the visual connecting.

YOU ARE YOUR FEELING. You are not your thought.

YOUR FEELING HAS POWER OVER ALL. FOR YOUR FEELING IS YOU IN YOUR TRUTH.

Your feelings cannot lie to you and that is Truth. Think about that for a while and understand on a deeper level.

YOU CANNOT LIE TO YOUR FEELINGS! That is why we continue to explain that what you feel is your inner TRUTH. If you apply this to everything in your everyday living, you cannot get lost. Follow your feelings … for dear friends they are your inbuilt system to bring you home.

Thank you for sharing this wisdom with us. Or should I say for your reminding us of what we already know. I, for one, can feel a difference in myself. Perhaps I’m just having a good hair day … who can say … hang on a tic … just asked my feelings … my hairs got nothing to do with it … which means of course …. The plan is ever nearing its fruition … I CAN FEEL IT! YIPPEE!!! In Love and thanks my friends, oh, and a billion Golden Rays!

Love it … as I was reading this back something struck me, so I struck it back … just kidding … the word ‘PLANET”. Normally these new set of channellings would be your next book and I ‘got it’ once again … You would like it to be called ‘PLAN – E.T.’ …. smart, very very smart!!

MARCH 15th. Sunday … a day of rest it seems! They were not about today. I tried! Keep visualising!! Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.