WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Blossom’s back on line

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Syme

1. Feb 21st 2009.
    I am going to try because I can feel something going on in my heart and my mind; I’m just not sure what. I ask that if you are ready to take up communication with me again in TRUTH for the betterment of mankind then so be it. I have no agenda on my mind, I am simply seeing if you are about and if you are have you anything you would like to say?

Dearest Lady, welcome to you after our little break away … not from your planet …. but from communication. As we stated, this was necessary and much has taken place within the growth of many. Enlightenment has occurred and taken souls to refreshing heights within themselves. This has led to a greater understanding and acknowledgement of THEIR OWN TRUTH which as you will agree has been our aim along. There is much speculation upon your earth levels as to whether we are here …. Still? …. Naturally, for we meant what we said that we would not abort our mission. This is not a game we play. We do not toy with another’s life for each souls existence at this time is of much importance in the uplifting of the vibration. Every one of you has a reason for being on your planet at this precious time.
    Many of you are here as anchors. By this we mean that as the new vibration filters through you are able to ‘earth’ it … keep it with you. You act as these anchors because you agreed to do so. It is not always easy , for there are times when the wind sways and one feels out of sorts for they are unaware of what they are achieving on a level unknown to them. This is the case for many of you. You do not ‘Feel’ what you are ‘up to’, and yet much is being achieved and settled into its rightful holdings. The more the vibration is settling down, the further one is able to “SEE” into their future … for want of a way of putting it.
    Ladies and gentlemen of the human race … Take pride in the knowledge of who you are, for it is through this strength that you are able to Ascend into your new form. We cannot give you specifics at this time, for it is a process that is to be taken step by step. If you were to be shown what your world in the future is to be like you would miss out on the importance of the journey and that of which each step has to show you. Much provision is marked out along the way and it is necessary for each one to ‘collect’ what is theirs as they move forward.We have been addressing the fact that each must follow their own TRUTH. This is why. Because it is only by doing this that one is able to BE THEIR TRUTH. If you go along with another’s Truth because you think you should then you will not ‘collect’ YOURSELF along the way. It is difficult to put in your earthly terms.
    We do not change our ways in the sense of repeating over to you the importance of connecting with your inner /Higher self. If you reside ultimately only on the outskirts of yourself then you will ‘miss the boat’ so to speak. Your knowledge MUST come from within. For there and only there, your TRUTH resides … FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
    There is much talk it seems regarding an appearance from us in the days ahead and one says there is an excitement in the air …. WE ARE ALREADY HERE … many of you accept this as your TRUTH. Ask yourselves this … do you think your world is ready for us? On the whole? We have plans that shall lead to our eventual disclosure. Your world is changing on the surface and much is being uncovered that has been hidden. There is far more to be ‘uncovered’ than you could ever imagine, and when it is, it is essential that those who recognise the TRUTHS of old are in a position within their souls to accept the timing of all that is revealed. For many ‘could’ feel totally disgruntled at what has been kept from them and an ‘uprising’ of the wrong kind could erupt. Therefore we, like you, deal with each passing moment. We must assess the best possible outcome for mankind as a whole, before we come leaping in unannounced!!

Is that what you will do then? Just show up when we are least expecting it?

When that time is upon your planet, it will not be possible for us just to ‘pop up/out/in! There will be undoubtable prologues to our arrival in the way that everyone was expecting in the day of your previous year. We say to you that this SHALL come about … in your lifetime Blossom.

Mmm! Let’s hope so … and let’s hope I haven’t lost all me marbles by then so I can experience the wonder that I KNOW you will bring. I shall be there waving my Zimmer frame in the air claiming with my last breath ‘ I KNEW I was right! I just knew it!” then promptly keel over and pop me clogs! … On a more serious note … my thoughts are that you will come before 2012, because I thought that is why you are coming … to assist us move into that time … THE GOLDEN AGE.

As indeed we are doing as we speak with you now. In your minds eye we are showing to you a Golden Disc with the centre being a hole, you are seeing it now like a portal. Understand this friends of earth, there is much that is to take place in the months of this year that will astound. It is in preparation for what lies ahead. It is moving into the days when more shall be revealed in order for you to ‘awaken’ further from your deep sleep. As you come to accept the ‘miracles’ that are happening before your very eyes, you will come to accept also, that this ASCENSION that is ‘the talk of the town’ is without doubt well underway. You can choose to be part of it. You can choose your level of involvement. What you allow to happen for yourself is YOUR CHOICE.
    IF YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SOUL IT WILL LEAD YOU FORWARD INTO A TIME OF NEW PRIVILEGES THAT ARE THERE FOR THOSE WHO DESIRE TO FULLFILL THEIR EARTHLY PURPOSE. Why you are here at this time is for each one of you to discover for yourselves. Yet, we tell you this; within each one of you is the potential to be the master of your own destiny. If you were to create a world … what would it be of? … We are looking toward the answer of LOVE. This is your New World. You all KNOW it … for it is where you have travelled from and where you are walking to … LOVE … ONLY LOVE … ALWAYS LOVE.

I feel that is it for today. Can’t tell you how good it is to have you ‘back on board!’. Is my feeling correct in that you will let me know when next to say hello to you as opposed to how it was before … ie on a weekly basis?

This is so. May we finish this by saying …
    PEOPLE OF EARTH,IN THE INTERIM PERIOD THAT WE HAVE BEEN SILENT WITH BLOSSOM THERE HAS BEEN MUCH HAPPENNING BEHIND THE SCENES AS WE HAVE SAID. THERE IS REASON IN ALL THINGS. KNOW WE ARE HERE WITH YOU. THAT IS OUR MESSAGE. FOR IT IS THROUGH THAT ‘KNOWING’ THAT WE SHALL BE EMPOWERED TO UNCLOAK OUR SHIP AS WE PROMISED WE WOULD. THE DAYS AHEAD SHALL REVEAL OUR TRUTH IN THIS FACT.
    Be good if it was before Oct 14th of this year then the gentleman in England who made the bet in order to spread the word for you, can become a very rich man … and he promised he’d buy me a bag of lollies!!! ( google William Hill Oct 14th UFO bet. As far as I am aware the bet stands for a year!)
    WE SHALL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!

Whoa!!!! …. Stop right there … Although, it would be good if all you talk about was to be within this year. That would certainly ‘shift’ things along at the speed of Light! My friends from elsewhere, it’s so good to be back chatting. I feel White Cloud very much a part of ‘you/this’ today … why is that?

This too shall be revealed in its own good time!

I’m laughing … (with all respect) my chubby little White Cloud in a Treky suit … I think not!! … Love it!! A pleasure my friends. My heart is singing. Thank you for today.

The pleasure is ours, yours, everyones. Be of Love as you go about your days. Love only Love. Adieu.

Adieu? Are you White Cloud?

Indeed we are not … and yet …

Surely you are not going to leave me dangling …..

Adieu my friend adieu.

By that I would ‘assume’ … Oh that’s right … I am learning not to assume anymore, because assumptions are usually wrong!
    Until next time. Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays to you … ALL!
    In Love and thanks .

Syme

2. Feb 22nd.

Everyone seems so very pleased that we are back nattering. Your words seem to really hit the spot with so many, but I guess that’s why you do it! I was wondering where we go from here … there are many questions I could ask on behalf of others, but as I have said before that isn’t necessarily how I choose to work with you. If there is something you want us to know I feel pretty confident you will tell us!!!! I chose to be the vessel , or you have chosen me , by which you impart knowledge. I feel you are capable of knowing just exactly what is right for us to know at any given moment , so I leave it up to you … is that ok?

When we say our thoughts to your thoughts we have an understanding that they will be delivered in a fashion of integrity and Truth. In your current situation on your planet there is a vast amount of knowledge that is being offered from many different sources. We know this is a topic that is currently in your mind regularly. However much one may be informed, however often one tops up the knowledge bank, doesn’t necessarily mean that they are more knowledgeable than one who chooses to remain in silence and reclusive, away from all sources of information gathering. Wisdom is offered from us to you. When wisdom is harmonised with Truth then we would call it knowledge in the terms that we like to express the word. For what is the point of knowing many things if one’s heart is unsure as to whether or not they are a Truth? Awareness of things is not detrimental, what is however … is living with/in the fear that some of that awareness brings. We have brought forth knowledge in many different ways. We feel it necessary to impress upon your minds over and over again that it is YOU that create your world. If you TRULY understand this you would all view the future very differently. You say you ‘get it’ and you visualise an abundance of money or that fancy sports car, or that trip to a sun soaked land of milk and honey …. YOU SEEM TO FORGET THE BIGGER PICTURE! We spoke to you in the day gone by of how you would like your world to be. You all KNOW how you would like your world to be and yet you remain in the pocket of how it is now! Focusing on what is taking place now that is not to your liking. Focus on the Now of what IS your liking and let the rest disappear, for when it is not a focus in your mind it cannot continue a lifeline for it is NOT A THOUGHT TO CARRY ON BEING CREATED.

You read of life threatening days ahead of you, so many of you live in the fear of that. Creating it! Do you see? It is not always beneficial to gain knowledge when it is of a negative, low vibration. We ask you to cease ‘buying into that’. Instead surround yourselves with thoughts of Love and peace and the idealic world that is at present only at the end of your rainbows. Bring it to you.

THIS IS YOUR 2012! YOUR CREATION! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? ARE WE EXPRESSING THIS IN A MANNER THAT MAKES YOU “GET IT”?

What lies ahead is what you want to lie ahead. What YOU choose as a human consciousness … AS ONE … TO BE. TO BRING ABOUT.
    This ONENESS is what we are trying to explain. This ONENESS is the way in which you can bring about change for the good. A ONENESS of thought. A togetherness of minds IN LOVE.

THIS IS YOUR 2012. YOUR NEW WORLD. YOUR ASCENSION.

Dearest souls who have been chosen and selected to be on your earth plane at this time … use your gifts wisely. Empower your beings at this most poignant hour. With each soul that ‘gets it’ there is a change in the frequency. A minute change, but a change none the less. Move forward in Light but never forget every now and then to stop, turn around, and magnetise through that Light of which you are, those who are finding it hard to keep up. Those who do not ‘get it’… yet! Help them keep up. Assist them in releasing their burdens for they do not belong within any longer. One CAN and WILL move into the new creation as a soul that is FREE. FOR FREEDOM IS YOUR RIGHT AND IT IS INDEED TIME TO RECLAIM THIS RIGHT!

Unlock the shackles dear friends, set yourselves free… and together we shall bring forth an energy that will allow this earth of yours to bask once again in the LOVE that it is/ was and shall be.

We are ever nearer to the plans being no longer plans but facts.

For once I’m speechless! Couldn’t get a word in edge ways!! I’ll read all that back now and soak it all up. … I’ll get creating then! Until next time…. In Love and thanks.

Annan

THAT IS OUR MESSAGE. FOR IT IS THROUGH THAT ‘KNOWING’ THAT WE SHALL BE EMPOWERED TO UNCLOAK OUR SHIP AS WE PROMISED WE WOULD. THE DAYS AHEAD SHALL REVEAL OUR TRUTH IN THIS FACT.

Bla, bla & bla…..sorry but is this woman not yet aware that she should weighten her forthcommings. Fine that she puts her word out, but now after reading this I am 100% sure that her contacts is within the astral realm – and nowhere else. And that makes this as constructive as asking my neighbour who I should marry and if they know where I can find her.

Whatyousay whatyousay?? Shes comming here to me in a spaceship?? Uncloaking and saving me and helping us to save our world?? Woooow 😮

UFOBelieve

@Syme: First of all, thx a lot for posting this here. I had a feeling I should check back if something new popped up in the internet, and this is what I found. Very nice indeed.

@Annan
    : Tough question. I actually don’t really have any answer to that. I find it hard to believe they’re in the astral realms since they’re always point out the “truth” aspects of their messages and still claim they’re ET beings.. Well actually they don’t really “claim” that anymore .. they just say “our ship”, and before Oct 14th it was said that their ship is actually more of an “angelic body” that houses other beings.. Maybe they are in the astral realms as what they are – highly evolved beings. But I don’t have any concrete idea. 😆

Anyway, I personally could relate more to the second message from the 22nd. Actually, yesterday, I was in a situation where I could hardly stay in my “standart level of vibration” (whatever that may be 😆 ) because people around me who I would have thought to be a little wiser were SO negative about other people they didn’t even know.. it was a little shocking actually. I didn’t know what to do. I also didn’t want to do a speech about Love because those people would have heard us and that would in a way have embarrassed me.. It’s hard to explain, the situation was a little complicated.
    But this message is a good guideline… I kinda succeeded in showing them that I didn’t like what they did. The sublte situation continued, but I know they felt what I was thinking about it. Looking back, it maybe wasn’t enough, but in that situation I really couldn’t help myself.

Aaaanyway, I’m happy Blossom is back. I’m taking ANYTHING with a grain of salt these days, so the information in the first message doesn’t necessarily pump me up or down. I’m just glad communication is going again, whatever it was they have been preparing. 😆

Zingdad

@UFOBelieve wrote:

I’m taking ANYTHING with a grain of salt these days

UFO I think that right there was one of the benefits of the Oct 14 no-show. It seems before then many (or most) of us were looking for truth and for salvation from outside of ourselves. With the no-show many (or most) of us broke free from that. We realised that our truth lies within us and within our own experience of life. So we stop believing stuff because a channel says so and rather choose to believe it if it resonates deeply within us. This way we are believing our own hearts rather than the words someone else is offering us. This is a lot healthier. People who are looking for a saviour are expressing the sponsoring thought “I am lost and I can’t save myself”. So that is what they create and that is what they get. It is far healthier to trust your own heart. Then you can read something and say “this is true because it resonates for me”. Or not, of course.

Blossom’s sources and mine have disagreed quite fundamentally over the aftermath of the no-show. Her sources told her, essentially, that they didn’t come because TPTB threatened them. And as they (in their light-ship) are not indestructible, they basically got scared and changed their minds about coming. Until some other later time when, I assume, TPTB will be of a more friendly mien. There could scarcely be a sharper contrast than with that which I received. I understood that there was no mistake at all. That is was exactly perfect the way it played out. This so-called non-event:
    1. Opened a very large number of people of the world up to the idea… to the mystery and the wonder… of benevolent, loving space-brothers being “out there”.
    2. Shook a great number of people free from their externalisation of their power and their saviour complex (as discussed above).
    3. Severely disrupted a range of destructive plans that the power cabal had planed. All that stuff about “blue-beam” and marshal law and all that came to nothing, right?
    4. And more than that it disturbed the balance of power within the cabal so that those that are pro-disclosure gained the upper hand. MUCH has changed as a result of this. Negotiations have been opened and this has paved the way fro a new direction for our planet. It is my belief that this is one of the main factors in Obama being selected rather than Clinton. And yes, I did say SELECTED not ELECTED. Obama is approved by the light beings whereas Hillary was the cabal choice.

Anyway… those are just some of the benefits of the so-called no-show. I say “so-called” because of course the ship DID appear just not in the way it was said it would.
    1. It appeared in our collective conscious as a result of the channellings.
    2. It appeared in an alternative time-line which has impacted obliquely on THIS time line and change our direction forward to a much more loving and peaceful outcome.
    3. It appeared to to many, many people who were willing to see it with their “spirit eyes”. If you didn’t demand that it must be visible in the consensual reality then you certainly might have seen it. Many did. I did.
    4. And as the light ship is there right now in the next dimension one can say it has always and will always be there. And yes – all that desire to will still see it after disclosure has happened. And we ARE heading towards that quite fast.

And that is why I say my received understandings were very different from Blossoms. Certainly this was no mistake. No fear-based last-minute retreat. No error in judgement. Quite the opposite. It was a grand victory which we earth people are just not able to see the outcome of quite yet.

As to this latest channelling of Blossoms? She took a hellava pounding over the “no-show”. I am glad she is back at it again. That takes courage. I hope she has gained for herself the learnings that that experience had to offer her so that she doesn’t need to experience a crash to the ego like that again.

UFOBelieve

Mentioning the Ego there, maybe it was also benefitial to her on some level regarding her Ego.. but I have no idea about that because I don’t know her personally.

Anyway, back to the no-show again. Reading your comment, I remembered a video of Steve Rother that I watched two or three weeks ago. He channelled during the video and one of the messages was like “if you could only see yourselves through our eyes, no matter what direction you’re choosing, no matter what step in what direction you are doing, we clearly see that every path of yours is still perfect and will be perfect in the final outcome”.
    That was SOOO amazing. I think I cried there, not sure though. 😆

This made me think, in fact it doesn’t MATTER if they showed themselves or if they didn’t. The impulse to THINK about things was there, was implanted into many minds, and it came from a beneficial source that wants us to wake up. So the fact that they didn’t show up couldn’t be less important in a certain way. The message and our immediate reaction was the important thing.

Oh my God dear brothers and sisters, it feels SOOO good to SEE the positive change in the world every day, like you said Zingdad. It is SO easing to be able to SEE it… in my awakening phase, I was so desperate actually, I was so dissapointed in humankind and I was just seeing the bad everywhere, how f*ed up everything was and I was seeing little chance to get out of it.
    But NOW, these days ………. truly freakin AMAZING TIMES!!!!! 😆

Sorry I just had to say it in some way. :mrgreen:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.