WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Blossom's Latest for 30th Nov
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Blossom’s Latest for 30th Nov

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Here’s Blossom’s next post in which she asks the FOL about the disappearance of the moon over recent days.

14. NOV 30th.

Good morning to you … it could be your night time … you might have neither … which leads me very smoothly into a subject concerning the moon right now. I had heard nothing about its ‘disappearance’ until yesterday and was asked if I would ask you what is going on. I was asked by someone in America as they haven’t seen the moon for a few weeks, if I could see the moon in Australia … so I looked last night … no moon… but I do not know if this is just within its cycles and cannot be seen. I know this is a biggy, so I will put my TRUST hat on and … fly me to it …

More and more one is finding that there is phenomena occurring that cannot be explained by those of your world whose job it is to explain the unexplained. And yet they are becoming baffled at a surprising rate. Many of your scientists are leaning over to a side of themselves that was once forbidden in their minds, as they were determined to prove that things that are not from your world … are. This is credible for them, for it was their chosen purpose in this time to serve in this way. Indeed by doing so they have put many questions in the minds of many people in order to work things out for themselves.Yet in these days so much is occurring that simply cannot be put down to earthly situations or circumstances. And we say such occurrences are merely the ABC of what is to come.

Regarding your moon … yes, we are aware of that of which you speak.

As with White Cloud I am asking for a picture, so that my mind doesn’t get in the way and interfere with your explanation. Can we do it that way?

Most certainly. This works well for us also. We are showing to you a vast waterfall. It is of the most picturesque that one could imagine. The water is flowing strongly from the top, down into a deep ravine where it mixes with the water already there and continues flowing down stream at a rapid rate. There is much force in this water that we are making you aware of. For that is important. … The impact of the water that is falling as it unites with the water already there. There is much bubbling and would we say ‘electricity’. The source from whence this water is flowing at the top of the waterfall is from mountains much much Higher up. We show as if they reach into the Heavens and the majority of them cannot be seen. This too is most relevant. What we then show to you is that further downstream there is a dam. A brick monstrosity that is holding back the flow of this water. It is preventing it from reaching its destination and blocking its natural flow. So therefore behind this wall there is a great build up of ‘electricity’ that is accumulating in power in that one place. The seams of that wall are beginning to crack under the pressure. We now show to you of the water finally ‘exploding’ through and over this wall. Breaking down all barriers. The wall that was once so ‘protective’ from allowing that source through is broken down into individual bricks which when standing alone, become so weak and powerless. The bricks are scattered in all directions and the blockade is undone once and for all. The rush and force of the water as it bursts through into the place that it is destined for, brings with it a freshness … an electricity that abounds in newness. A circulation occurs that allows ALL to ‘feel’ this surge as it flows forth downstream. You can hear dear lady as if there is much laughter, you see as if many souls are at the sides of this flowing river, there is a FREEDOM in the air.

This FREEDOM is where you are heading. This FREEDOM is what is coming to you. Many of you, through thoughts we have been able to assess, are losing hope within your Beings that the world your souls knew you came here to earth to bring about … is not happening.

This is our point STRONGLY. IT IS. IT IS NOW MORE THAN EVER.

And with this happening … so many changes are abounding. You need only to stop and listen to the beating of your heart to know that this is fact.

And the moon? … Let’s not forget about the moon?

The moon shall appear different. You are … we believe the word is skeptical … are you not Blossom?

Nope. I am in the fortunate position of being told of many strange phenomena that is occurring at this time… With all respect… why should this be different? May I ask then … just call me BLOSS the BOLD!! … in what way will it be different?

We give to you the number three. It will be as if there are three moons within the one moon. We are giving you an image of the moon, and it is more Golden as opposed to white, and it has two outer rings around it. There will be radiance from it, an energy that has not been picked up on before. And you are getting ‘This is the real moon’. It is back.

Struth … my hearts pounding BIG TIME. What does that mean exactly?

Your moon that was designed by ‘The Game Masters’ is what we chose to call the REAL moon. That was replaced you know.

No. I didn’t know. I had no idea. By what? A fake moon? Why?

To impress upon you souls of earth a falsehood. An existence that isn’t really what we would call an existence.

Pray continue… or should we just … pray!!

Blossom, as we move rapidly into the space in your time that you of earth call 2012, the REAL WORLD shall be revealed to you. This real world has been cloaked under a darkness that is incomprehensible to most when the Truth of it is known. VERY FEW KNOW of this deep destructive energy … not in the way we know it. Many will not agree … but we say to you … that this will end. This cannot be of any form of energy on your earth plane if the prophesies that were written in the COUNCILS OF LIGHT are to be fulfilled.

IN ORDER FOR YOUR WORLD TO BE THAT WHICH IT IS DESTINED TO BE, THE OLD WORLD MUST BE DRIVEN OUT AND REPLACED BY THE NEW.

We do not desire to tell you ALL we know regarding certain matters that those of lesser Light have in store. Again, some think they know , but we know the minds of the very lowest energies ,and what they have in store is far greater an atrocity than the worst atrocity in Lighter minds could conceive.

We bring in this Higher Light for many reasons. One important one being that the Light energy vibration is weakening the energy that is here to control. This energy has been doing its work for quite a while. The change CAN occur even faster once those of ill soul are brought down from their so called thrones. Their kingdom is crashing at their feet.

The walls of Jericho are tumbling down.

???????

Rise up dearest souls. Feel the new world entering in. Bring it in. Do you believe us?

Well, by the Love I am feeling right now … I feel it so strongly that I reckon I could do it by myself!!! Whoa! Hold me back….

Why would we do so? This energy that you can feel NOW Blossom is the NEW form. The NEW excitement. Within this energy is the power that is allowing the power within each one to be unleashed … if that is the correct manner to use. The excitement … The Love … All things that we have been speaking to you about … is taking place. We say it has been for a while as you know… but NOW it is so that the energy can be felt in a greater way by a greater number of souls. And through this energy we walk into the following days with a power that KNOWS that we are walking in the right direction. There is NO DOUBT. There CANNOT BE DOUBT for the feeling in the soul leaves nothing to be denied.

IT IS HERE. IT IS UPON YOU. IT IS NOW!

Excuse me, while I just peel myself off the ceiling! Thank you so much. I can feel your LOVE so strongly I could burst into tears. And some are still trying to tell me you are … How bizarre … I wanted to write two words that stand for an ‘imagery that man devised to create fear’ … give you a clue … two horns, pointed arrow tipped tail and the colour red … but I simply couldn’t have those two words written on this page. The energy of those words just could not be put side by side with the beautiful energy that is on these pages. Guys … from my heart … I LOVE YOU … and I know many who read your words feel the same. Thank you for the honour. Thank you for it all. Just simply … THANK YOU … tissue anyone?

Orissa

I just remembered some interesting information that Alex Collier spoke about on his lecture about the Moon & Mars which seems to support in some way what is revealed in this latest channel from Blossom. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Alex Collier he first had contact with the Andromedans when he was a child & in 1985 the contacts resumed.He has had both physical & telepathic contact with them & has been on their ships.His lectures are based on the information received from the Andromedans.

According to the Andromedans the moon is an artificial satellite & spacecraft which is hollow & which originally came from Ursa Minor & was put into the tail of a comet & dragged here.The moon apparently has had bases by NASA & Russia since 1958 on its far side & there has been a giant cover up ever since of the governments’ activities operating from there.

Since I already have his lecture on the Moon & Mars, which has a lot of very interesting information & photographs & his comeback lecture in 2002 uploaded on my website I’m not going to upload them all again here as there are 24 segments in total. For anyone interested please see this link & scroll down to his first lecture on the Moon & Mars.http://paths2potential.com.au/tag/alex-collier/

GTTOWNSEND

Wow , thanks Orissa!
    The Cassiopean material talks of these types of things as well -I had almost forgotten how deep some of the Game goes…….Thanks for sharing this with us all! 🙂

UFOBelieve

Okay, first of all, thx for posting Orissa.
    I sooo liked the metaphor with the stream of water and the dam and so on. It was very fitting imo (haha of course it was^^).

Since we’re getting to the topic of Alex Collier again and again, I decided to upload the e-book from him that I have. It’s called “Defending Sacred Ground”, I uploaded it here: Link.
    It’s really perfect for quick research when you look for some keywords in the document.

This is what he says about the moon:

Project Blue Moon

Blue Moon deals with technological development, and this is connected with what is going on in the
    Manzano mountains, especially those projects connected with the Department of Energy that are to be used
    on the moon. Under Blue Moon there is a group called Alpha One and Alpha Two. I am not real clear about
    what Alpha One does, but my understanding is that it has to do with globally gathering materials and
    making sure that the population doesn’t get spooked. Alpha Two deals with personnel. It was their job to
    make sure that the 35,000 people on the moon had the type of belief system they wanted, and the
    colonists on Mars also had the belief systems they wanted – even if they didn’t want to go. According to
    Moraney, Alpha Two is MJ-12. So, what we think is the top of the ladder, MJ-12, is actually the bottom of
    the ladder. That is what Moraney says. I have no way to verify this.

Our Moon’s Forbidden History

We live in interesting times. We all share a common interest in our countries and our world. We show a
    temporary interest in space as new and unseen information and discoveries are shared, then that interest is
    incorporated into day to day survival. I would like to share with you information regarding the Moon and
    our Solar System. This information was shared with me by Andromedan Cosmonauts.
    It is my hope that I can only add to the information and hidden revelations. As I have been reminded by
    my friends from Andromeda, we all have a piece of the puzzle. I offer this perspective as a piece of that
    puzzle. It is not my wish to detract or prove anyone incorrect. I myself have taken this information with the
    understanding that it is just a small part of a larger drama playing itself out in our backyard and on our
    home, Earth. This information was given over a period of contacts, both physical and telepathic. The
    following is the Andromedan perspective of our moon.
    Our Moon has an atmosphere comparable in many places to that of Earth. In many of the large craters on
    the visible and the hidden side, the atmosphere is said to be denser than sea level on Earth. Our Moon has
    a small egress at its north pole, and the crust is thinly shelled in places. It is only twenty-one miles thick in
    some places, and thirty-five miles in others.
    We’ve been told that our moon is dry. A million times dryer than the Gobi Desert. According to the
    Andromedans it all depends on where you are. They say the hidden side has many large underground
    lakes, huge in size. The irrigation and terra forming is occurring on the hidden side on the surface, but is
    occurring underground on the visible side to hide the agenda. Apollo 15 discovered and took pictures of
    water vapor clouds that appeared from the hidden side. This would be most odd and unusual if the moon
    really didn’t have much of an atmosphere, as we’ve been told. Because clouds would be impossible.
    The age of the Moon soil is 6.2 billion years old, and has compound and chemicals not found on Earth. In
    fact, there are many chemical compounds that were discovered, but withheld from the public. There are
    many more we’ve yet to discover because our science is not advanced enough yet. The lunar soil did not
    come from the rock that makes up its mountains and craters. This is known to some lunar scientists.
    However, its not spoken about, but in whispers. So, where did the soil come from?
    The Andromedans say the soil and many of the rocks come from Ursa Minor. The location is a solar system
    named in the Orion tongue “CHOWTA”. This is a binary sun system. We have many similarities in our
    system as well. “CHOWTA” is a very large system, holding 21 planets and 47 moons. Our moon is said to
    have been made around the 17th planet in this system.
    Portions of the moons crust is radioactive. Apollo 15 discovered this. Especially near the Apennine
    mountains. Why were the readings so hot? The Andromedans have said it’s because some nuclear waste
    was brought up there to be reused as a fuel supply for the spacecraft that the world government has built.
    However, many of the ships that use nuclear fuel are obsolete now. So, how was the moon brought here? It
    was, I’m told by the Andromedans, put into the tail of an asteroid which brought it into our solar system.
    This same asteroid circles our part of the galaxy every 25,156 Earth years. Andromedans have said that our
    moon has been inhabited periodically in it’s history for 1.8 million Earth years.
    The Moon is hollow. It contains huge underground facilities built by E.T.’s and later humans from Earth.
    There are seven openings into the Moon’s crust, and the underground bases. Conservative scientists have
    wondered why so many craters seem so shallow, despite their size. The Andromedans say, it’s because
    much of the surface was built on top of a metallic shell of a circular space crest; or ” A War Carrier “, as the
    Andromedans describe it. An example of a shallow, but large crater would be the crater Gagarin. This crater
    is roughly 185 miles across, but is only 4.5 to 5 miles deep. Based on the impact and size across the
    craters welt on the surface, the depth should be 4 to 6 times that deep. In fact, all the craters are the
    same; they are too shallow. They defy known science.
    Many of the craters have been artificially created. The Andromedans have said that many of the craters on
    the far side were in fact domed cities at one time and that they were destroyed during a war that goes back
    113,000 yrs. Many were used as domed cities and other larger craters were used as space craft hangers
    capable of capable of housing 200 craft.
    The surface bases consisted of 9 domed cities which would be equal to a small city. Small lakes or ponds
    were scattered along the surface. The remains of these domed structures were discovered by NSA
    astronauts, Russian astronauts, and the NASA Apollo astronauts. The true military complex of the moon is
    now underground. Entrances to this alien and Human base is at both poles, the Taurus Mountains, Jules
    Verne crater on the far side and Archimedes. These are the original entrances. The black government has
    created more openings and is currently expanding the underground complex. The expansion is for the
    operation of private scientific and military agendas for the World Order. Andromedans also state that it was
    a military outpost, until it was needed in our part of the galaxy to end a rebellion that was taking place. The
    personnel consisted of Reptilian, half-human/half-reptilian and those who would be known as humans.
    Many of the original structures on the surface of the moon were destroyed during what the Andromedans
    refer to as the “Black League Conflict”. This was a battle fought by humans of different systems that formed
    a secret alliance, and fought the tyranny of the Orion Empire. Continuous destruction occurred on one side
    of the moon as it was being transported here by space debris. The side that suffered the heaviest
    destruction is the visible side we see. The destruction was caused by particle beam weapons when our
    Moon was located in the orbit of Maldek, now a destroyed planet. Our present Moon was one of two moons,
    that orbited it. The second moon, I’m told, is the moon Phobos. It also has ruins on it, as does Venus which
    was a moon of Uranus. Uranus is abundant with plant and mammal life. The glass that is abundantly spread
    over the moons surface came from the Domed cities that were once on this war carrier. I would like at this
    point to explain how the moon is supposed to have gravity. Now this is Andromedan science and it flies in
    the face of our own science. But regardless, here is the Andromedan reasons for the moon having gravity.
    Our sun produces a highly penetrating radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum. This frequency is
    approximately a trillion cycles a second. This frequency is located between the lower portion of the infrared
    and radar band. It is this radiation from the sun that causes gravity, not the planets rotation. I will explain
    more of this when we address the hollow Earth. The Andromedan science claims that any planetary body
    that is 29.3 miles in size and is exposed to a sun, is capable of a gravity field. Even if it is not rotating on its
    axis.
    The Andromedans have related the following series of events to me. They have said that this information
    has been recorded. I have not seen this yet. So, I’m relaying this information to you the reader in faith of
    its accuracy.
    Upon arriving on the surface of the moon, the NSA astronauts, together with their tour guides, the Greys,
    were taken to the underground facilities where the remains and skeletons of Reptilian-like beings and
    human beings were found. Also, old Orion technology was discovered. This location has been identified by
    the Andromedans as underneath the crater named Jules Verne. The Andromedans say the size of this
    facility hidden under the hidden side of the moon is approximately the size of New York state.
    These huge underground facilities contain large lakes, plant life of Earth, alien form manufacturing
    machinery, food storage facilities, and space craft hangers. Also, alien writing is to be witnessed on the
    walls in the hallways. The NSA astronauts also were shown eight vaults that were sealed, but information
    regarding their contents has not been disclosed to me. Artificial Terra environments are being created all
    the time to house and support hand-picked personnel by the World Government.
    The human leader of this base or facility is called Mr. Secretary. The Moon now houses approximately
    36,719 human beings from Earth, a small colony; only Aryans by birth. According to the work that is being
    done above and underground to expand the facilities, the Andromedans foresee a population of 600,000 in
    the very near future. Much contact is taking place on the moon between regressive aliens and World Order
    humans.
    Currently, the World Order has fifty-three Earth built UFO type space craft on the moon. Also, other
    weapons beings built on the moon are particle beam weapons, lasers, nuclear bomb satellites, and
    anti-matter weapon systems. Anti-gravity anomalies on Earth were used to send equipment and hardware
    to the Moon. Pine Gap, Australia and Diego Garcia Island in the Indian Ocean were the primary launching
    areas. Also, Siberia in Russia is another location.
    There is an atmosphere on the far side of the Moon being created on the surface for extended habitation.
    There is also water, lakes, and vegetation. They are literally turning it into a habitable colony. From there,
    the World Government decided to go to Mars in March of 1959. This ultra secret space program was
    developed and launched largely from the Soviet Union, simply because of its natural resources and size.
    They could virtually do everything in secret. Upon first arriving on the moon, the World Order astronauts,
    with help from the Grays, reopened the ancient underground facility. We’ve had a working colony on the
    moon since 1961 according to the Andromedans.
    When the Apollo astronauts landed on the moon, the World Order had been there for some time. This
    knowledge and technology was withheld from the lower levels of NASA and our military. NASA has been
    used as a blind to keep the people from truly knowing what was going on our there. The astronauts were
    silenced under threats and they remain so today.
    I would like at this point to share some old history or events that the Andromedans say is important. I have
    not been able to find any information about these events, however, because the Andromedans specifically
    brought it up, I am going to share it. In 1953 Earth satellites and radar showed large objects coming
    towards Earth. These were Gray motherships. These time-traveling spacecraft were the same craft seen
    near Venus in 1787, 1788, and 1789. In the year 1645 a large moon seen near Venus, was seen coming
    and going four times. This was a mothership from Sirius B. In November of 1844, the large craft seen
    illuminating part of Mars was an Orion mothership. The same craft illuminated Mercury in 1799. The same
    craft, which is spherical, crossed the Sun on March 26, 1859.
    On the eclipse of July 29, 1878, the two large glowing bodies seen between Mercury and Venus, were
    Pleaidian and Andromedan motherships, moving through our part of the galaxy.
    In 1783 and 1787, the large bright lights that were seen on the moon were not volcanoes. They were
    Pleaidian motherships the creation of a self-rule government. The first on Earth; America. In the month of
    February, in the year 1894, the object photographed striking a huge black object was a carrier craft from
    Alpha Draconis. On April 4, 1892, the craft that crossed the surface of the moon was not a large bird, it was
    a craft that looked like it had wings. It was a craft from Alpha Draconis. This same ship was last in this
    solar system on January 27, 1912.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, this time in which we now live is and will be known in our future as the end of the
    innocence. We, as a planetary race, must commit ourselves to the idea that truth must survive. We have
    major challenges to face, and what ever is the truth, we must do all that is necessary to stick together. We
    have been torn and tattered, we have been betrayed. But please, let’s not give up on each other. We are
    capable of being heroes. We can save the world, and our freedom. We must believe in each other, and in
    ourselves.

(……….)

Current Moon Bases & Their History

A 1995 Lecture By Alex Collier
    [ Editor Note: We have tried not to duplicate other information given elsewhere in this book in this lecture, other
    than material included for continuity. Consult the Master Index for further data. The other material on the moon starts
    on page 18.]
    More on Early Moon History
    We’re going to talk about the moon, and we’re going to focus on the far side that we don’t see. As I said in other
    lectures, the moon originally came from Ursa Minor and is 6.2 billion years old. It was one of four moons around the
    17th planet of the system referred to in the Orion tongue as “Chowta”. It was an outpost for members of the Orion
    Group and was at one time, according to the Andromedans, inhabited by as many as 5 million military members from
    the Orion Group.
    The moon was purposely put into the tail of a planetary asteroid, which brought it across the galaxy to our solar
    system, more than 11,000 years ago. The origin of the moon was not from the earth, which is the theory that is
    taught in schools. The moon is older than the earth. This same asteroid which dragged the moon here circles our
    galaxy every 25,156 earth years. The moon has been inhabited periodically in its history for 1.8 million years. Now it’s
    being inhabited again, and many of the original structures on the surface were destroyed during the Black League
    wars, which was a battle fought by humans against the Orion Empire.
    The true military complex was underground. Entrances were at both poles, the Taurus mountains and Jules Verne
    crater (far side) and Archemedes (near side); all these were the original entrances when the Orion Group was there.
    However, the secret government has created more openings and is currently expanding the underground complexes.
    The expansion is for the operation of private scientific and military agendas for the New World Order.
    Many of the craters on the moon were used as spacecraft hangars. Large craters were capable of housing 200 or more
    craft. Some of the craters are as much as 170 miles wide. The personnel consisted of half human-half Grey, and half
    human-half reptilian. The surface bases consisted of nine domed cities. The vegetation was grown inside these domed
    structures. Small lakes were scattered around the surface. The remains of these domed structures were discovered by
    NSA astronauts, the Russians and the Apollo astronauts.
    The National Security Agency Goes to the Moon
    The NSA astronauts were there in 1958. They have been there ever since, as has a secret portion of the Russian
    government called the “Black Guard”. Upon arriving on the surface of the moon, the NSA astronauts (with their Grey
    “tour guides”), were taken to the underground facilities where the remains and skeletons of reptilian-like beings and
    human beings, as well as Orion technology, were located.
    This location has been identified by the Andromedans as underneath the crater designated “Jules Verne” on the far
    side of the moon in the southern hemisphere, and this underground facility is approximately the size of New York
    State. These underground facilities contain huge lakes, transplanted earth planet life, and alien manufacturing
    equipment that was abandoned and left there from the previous occupants of the facility a long time ago. There are
    also food storage facilities and spacecraft hangars, which are also now being used and operated by human beings from
    Earth. Alien writing and script is evident on the walls of hallways connected some of the areas of the facility. Also
    discovered were eight sealed vaults. Information regarding the contents of the vaults has not yet been disclosed to
    me.
    Artificial environments are being created all the time to house hand-picked personnel by the world government. The
    Andromedans project a potential population on the moon of 600,000 based on the amount of expansion work currently
    in progress. Much contact between world order faction and non-friendly alien factions is occurring on the moon. The
    operation of these facilities was managed by the NSA and the Russian Black Guard (1947), although the British were
    later brought on into the operation, primarily for reasons of financial funding. As mentioned before, the NSA currently
    has 53 earth-built gravity craft stationed on the moon, fulltime.
    Planetary Defense Weapons Built on the Moon
    Weapons are being built on the moon, such as particle beam weapons, nuclear bomb-satellites, anti-matter weapon
    systems and plasma beam weapons. The reason these weapons are being built on the moon is because if there was an
    invasion of Earth, the moon is considered our first line of defense.
    How did everything get up there? Outside of using anti-gravity technology which the Greys had given the NSA,
    anti-gravity anomaly areas were also used [Editor note: see references in index to Diego Garcia and Pine Gap]. Alien
    technology is being used to create an atmosphere on the moon to permit extended habitation, and this process is
    taking a great many years to accomplish. In the meantime, food is being grown underground. There is a military base
    on the far side of the moon.
    The first manned mission and landing on the moon was in 1958 by the Russians and the NSA, as was previously
    stated, and it became an official “colony” in 1961. I’m talking about the facility that was as large as New York State.
    The structures that were built on the surface were designed by JPL. These domed structures were built first on the
    moon, to test them, and then on Mars.
    One of the other corporations that was very important in this effort, and who actually did do the construction, was the
    Bechtel Corporation, who has a covert construction team that works with the NSA.
    Now, the reason we only see one side of the moon is by design. The “dark side” of the moon truly represents the dark
    secret of how long extraterrestrials have been watching the Earth. Large mass structures, functioning as weights, have
    been designed into the structure of the moon to keep it from rotating on a normal basis, and they are located at both
    poles. These are magnetic in nature.
    When the Apollo astronauts landed on the moon, we had already been there for some time. The NSA had already
    established a colony there eight years earlier, and the technology involved was not shared with the lower echelons in
    NASA or even the military. NASA was used as a “blind” to keep the people of the United States ignorant of what was
    really happening in space, and is still fulfilling that function.
    Some of the greatest scientific minds on our planet who have vanished without a trace were taken to the moon and to
    Mars in an attempt to start a brand new society. Engineers, architects and people from every walk of life went there.
    Alternative 4: Stage a Controlled Pole Shift
    Q: I know what Alternative 1,2 and 3 were. What was Alternative 4?
    A: Remember that at one time the world government was colonizing Mars. They built a huge base there that at one
    time held 300,000 people. In March of 1989 it was invaded by the Orion Group, who destroyed the base. The Orion
    Group is not friendly to us. Since the world government realized there was now no place to go, they had to come back
    here. According to the perception of the world government, population is a “problem”, and the corporations have
    polluted the environment. The fourth alternative is to stage a controlled pole shift while they are safe in their
    underground facilities, in order to eliminate most of the planetary population and artificially “cleanse” the environment.
    Right now (1995), the earth is tilting, and the wobble is 72-85 feet every 14 months and its getting wider [Editor note:
    This is referred to as the Chandler Wobble in geophysics]. The implementation of Alternative 4 involves the placement
    of strategic nuclear weapons underneath the South polar ice cap and detonate them, they could cause the cap to slip,
    which would cause the planet to rotate 90 degrees on its axis. Within 24 hours, 83-85% of the population of the planet
    would drown. The Andromedans, who have technology 4,700 years ahead of us, have said they would not allow this to
    happen. This might indicate why the world order is spending so much time arming itself on the moon, because they
    think they are going to be able to “deal” with things when help comes. They won’t be able to. The moon will simply be
    pulled out of orbit, moved away from earth and dealt with by the Council.

[What follows are A LOT of maps of the moon with marks on it …. you can see them in the document beginning at page 142]

Okay this is quite a lot, I also haven’t yet read all of this. xD
    For those who are interested, have fun reading, enjoy the ride of truth! 😆

Orissa

Thanks, UFOBelieve. Well that was interesting reading. As to how accurate it is I guess only time will tell. I know there is divided opinion about whether Alex Collier is genuine or not so that is a matter for each person to decide for them selves. I realise that some of the predictions that he mentions in the lectures have now passed & didn’t occur or occurred at later dates but that personally doesn’t worry me. I regard all predictions as only probabilities which can change at any moment.

On another note, I just went outside to look for the moon. It is a beautiful thin golden crescent at the moment. 😀

UFOBelieve

Haha I must honestly say, I can’t see any changing of the moon … Although I love to look at it whenever I get a chance.

WAIT I just remember something. I actually wanted to make a whole topic about it, but then I did some research and figured it wasn’t soo extraordinary, just a little. ^^
    One night two weeks ago I saw what people refer to as a “moon rainbow”. I figured the term through my intuition and found some things that are nearly identical to what I saw.

It looked almost 100% identical to this:

Only that the clouds were a little different. ^^
    In the first moment I thought it was a UFO. xD But I just kept standing and watching it without any clue what it might be. I’m still not sure on a scientific level of ‘explaining’ it with the laws of physics. After the clouds were passed, you couldn’t see the rainbow any more because of the black sky, so it was only visible with clouds around it. But it was AWESOME to look at!!

Regarding Alex Collier. Yes, the predictions are pretty.. vague. One thing that impressed me, he said reincarnation would be accepted as fact and scientifically proven broadly. There was a TV SHOW about it!! They hypnotized people and put them in trance, and then made them somehow remember past lives (there was an expert who did it), and then they researched the information they got out of the patient in trance, and they went to certain places in villages and so on, and when the people were at the places, they mostly could identify a few things, and most of them began to cry because it was such an overwhelming feeling.
    Of course it was a TV show, I know, you can criticize it on a lot of different levels, but this prediction of AC certainly came true.

There were a lot of other things he predicted, that didn’t come true, but as you said Orissa, the future is subject to change.

Also regarding some differing information he has. I think the problem is that he was describing all of this mostly through the perspective that he got through the Andromedans, he was SO much into their wisdom and point of view that he confused a few things, like gravitation as Zingdad mentioned in another thread.
    But if you live in the principle to see if information makes sense for you personally, on a private, intuitive level, and see what of the information offered you can accept as your own truth, you’re on the right track.

On a personal note, I just LOVE Alex Collier. He did SO much for my awakening … it was SUCH a blast to hear his 12 part interview when you just 3 or 4 weeks ago opened yourself to the possibility of ET life. xDDD
    Well of course I was predetermined, so I accepted his knowledge much faster than the ‘average person’ (no offense), but it still was just overwhelmingly awesome, along with “Bringers of the Dawn”, which I have seen in the same phase.

Haha that widened my world view to a MASSIVE degree. 😆

Orissa

Great photo UFO Believe! That reminds me of something I read just recently so I think I’ll start another thread for Alex Collier & this other website that I will post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.