WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Channel 5 from Blossom Goodchild Nov 2nd
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Channel 5 from Blossom Goodchild Nov 2nd

• This topic has 9 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Here’s Blossom’s next channel with more information from the Federation of Light about why the light ship didn’t appear.

5. Nov 2nd.

It is after midnight and I couldn’t sleep. Things were running through my head and I felt a strong desire to communicate with you. ‘I’ may be ok with you not showing, but I know that many want to know why, and I suppose when I really think about it, I guess I wouldn’t mind knowing what YOU have to say, further than ‘for our safety’. So many have shared their thoughts as to what may or may not have happened. I would LOVE it if I could have the real TRUTH from you in more detail. . So here goes …. Ok, so from when I signed off with you two days before the 14th Oct … what happened from your point of view … at what point did you decide to abort the appearance and why?

We were on task as we had given our word to be. We had gained much excitement and we were expecting the Divine plan to go ahead as scheduled. We had not however, anticipated what was to befall us in the coming time that you use as hours in a day to mark specific events.
    What those of your planet are mostly unaware of is that, We ,The Federation are not beyond destruction. Although we have technology that is way ahead of that which you feel is advanced in your world, it must be understood that this does not mean that we are indestructible.

Yes, but you were aware surely of any proposal to try and make it look as if you were coming to destroy our planet, and as I know it, if you wanted to, you could blow up this little earth of ours in a second!

You see Blossom; this is where you have misunderstood. It is not within our capacity to ‘blow up’ your little earth, for it is not in our thought process to even comprehend such an action. Therefore, although we are advanced in technology far ahead of you, we have not developed weapons of mass destruction for it is completely outside of our nature to do so. This has been greatly misunderstood by those in your world. However may we say, that is not to say that there are not such weapons. Indeed there are, and we were informed that they would be used, not against us, but against you … when we say ‘you’, we mean millions of innocent people. It was made known to us by those that have ‘agents’ shall we say, that any kind of “GREAT VISUAL TRUTH’ of our existence would put your planet under great threat by those of your planet who do not wish it to be known that we are THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT and we are your ALLIES. Do you see now the dilemma that we were in? Do you see why we had to take serious consideration as to your safety? Our energy of TRUTH that had been so willingly and Lovingly accepted by you and so many of your race was in jeopardy . Yet we had no choice.

But had you not forseen this possibility? To be honest, I had only given it thought that perhaps those of lesser Light, may have staged a war to make it look like YOU were coming to invade US. I am aware of certain projects that can project this etc. but I had not thought that they would literally ‘blow many of us up’ … weird how those words came to mind… would it have been that serious? Would they really have gone that far to keep themselves from falling? God, to be honest … as I’m writing that, I am saying to myself ‘Get real Blossom, Look at what you know of their behaviour already!’ So is that it then? … is that why you didn’t show? So to go back to my question, had you not already thought that this would be a possibility?

Yes, naturally it had come to our attention. But it seemed feasible that we may still go ahead with our plans as we were not sure as to whether we had been put in a situation that might as you say turn out to be ‘bluffing’.

Only they weren’t! ?

Indeed far from it. There could be no compromise under these circumstances. It simply would be against all that we stand for if we had even thought of taking the risk. Can you see now how our beings were drained with disappointment? … Just like those of you on your planet. And far worse than the disappointment was the loss of TRUST that so many would once again encounter. And may we say at this juncture dear lady there was much concern for you and your safety at this point also. How we had hoped to be able to connect with you, but there was a confusion within the matrix that shattered all possibilities of doing so, and by then it was too late.

And to be honest … what would I have done?? If I had suddenly said ‘hey everyone, just been told the whole things off … sorry” … Well to be honest, I just don’t know how I would have dealt with it. As you know I live by ‘ all is as should be’ and that is exactly how it was/is. And apart from the network splattering nasty names about my oh so saintly character … it seems that so much good has managed to come out of it anyway/after all.

Therefore we feel that we have explained that which we have got you out of bed for in the small hours of your morning (1am) to explain.

Yes but to be perfectly honest as you know… I was asking!

Do you feel satisfied with the answer?

Yes and as you said earlier today when we communicated, plans for the future are best kept under wraps. Erm … I wonder why?? I know many will find this difficult … or maybe I underestimate the human race , if so , sorry … but we really must enter into the deepest part of our soul, connect with our Higher self and from that place … send much Light and Love to those who wish us so much harm. And as I am writing that I get a vision of the acute shock their soul will receive in being sent that Light. As if they had to turn away from the brightness of it, for it was too painful. Truly … what a deeply desperate place within anyone’s soul to reside in. I know we must reap what we sow, I know that … dear dear me… Let’s bring that Light into our world and may it encompass all and everything in its brightness … leading us forward to a way of PEACE that we can ALL share.

Dear people of earth …it is with much gratitude we leave this communication this night. We have given our Truth and we are satisfied that it shall be accepted as our explanation by many. Waver not in the strength of who you are. For indeed, not so far away is the revealing glory of all that is of LIGHT. Strike up the band.

I am sincerely hoping this isn’t a new jigsaw?

It is our way of enjoying such interaction with you.

And we shall leave it at that for now. My friends …I thank you. Well worth the ‘not being able to sleep’. Until next time.

OK , on reading this back, I need to just make a query before we sign out. It’s to do with you saying that you are not indestructible. Can you clarify what your intention of this statement is specifying? (God …. That’s a bit ‘grown up’ for me!) Perhaps it’s you in disguise!!!

It is exactly as we stated.

Yes, but then you go on to say that we on earth were in danger and don’t say anything about the fact that your ship may have been destroyed and when you began it seemed as if that was what you intention to explain was. Are you following me?

It may surprise many of you when we say we are not indestructible.

It did me!

All things that are created can be dissolved. For energy is energy. It is OF everything, everything is OF it. Therefore it would be arrogant to say our ship cannot be destroyed.

I think I may have to finish this tomorrow, with all respect. Drowsy to the point of losing the plot altogether now. We shall resume!

It’s now tomorrow. I have to say … it’s sometimes a difficult task being the messenger!!! I am getting in to matters here that seem a little political and anyone who knows me knows that politics is completely out of my league. Gotta say …. Life was so simple and easy before I sent your message out. Now, I find myself on a journey that is completely unexpected. But my journey none the less. And … if this is what I volunteered to do on some other level, which I believe it is then I will try to see it through in the best way I know how, and that is sticking to what my heart says and followingLIGHT LOVE and LAUGHTER at ALL TIMES. I’ve just got to keep going back to that. So thinking on what you said about your ship not being indestructible and me thinking you were going to go off on that tangent and you didn’t, I have decided to leave it as it is. Your words and how you presented them to me are simply how they are. No more , no less. I continue to TRUST that you know best … my heart tells me to do so. Did you want to comment? I might have to approve it! (apologies , just a little joke regarding the re-opening of my blog and comments I am already receiving!)

We are present and we are approving of your comments also! Dearest Lady, the path many of you have chosen can be a little bumpy along the track at times.

Bumpy!!! Would not the term ‘extreme turbulence ‘ be more fitting?

Perhaps so. We would say it would depend on how tightly you were strapped in! You have learnt through many avenues Blossom that it is ones attitude towards all things that allows The Love and The Light and The Laughter to shine through. Always return to this knowledge when you are feeling out of sorts.

I try … I am trying. And it always works … nearly there!

What we chose to express to you in the early hours were what we felt was necessary. We would not think of burdening you with something that you were not able to accept and deal with.

I know you and I are searching for a word that would be more appropriate then ‘deal with’. It’s just not filtering through.

We know that there is much to digest……

Hah! That’s it! That’s the word ‘Digest’. You clever clever … erm … Beings!

We feel it is acceptable for us to leave for this period and resume again another time. Dearest Blossom, do not allow those who are unaware of their True potential to confuse and batter you. If you were to view your planet from our perspective you would be more than overjoyed with the LIGHT that is all around and within … and do you know what? That Light is getting Brighter and Brighter. We are on our way!

Not going to assume what you mean by that. ! With Love in my heart I sign of then. Many thanks.

And to you dearest one … and to you!.

Zingdad

I have to say that that just isn’t working for me. On three fronts, I guess. The first is it isn’t in accordance with what I got from Adamu. Which is then really just a case of “my guys” vs. “her guys”. But the second is that it doesn’t make sense. You can’t tell me the guys with the lightship didn’t know what weapons the opposition had. And you can’t tell me they didn’t know that their arrival would make the opposition desperate. And you can’t tell me they wouldn’t have had contingency plans in place for those eventualities. And if they COULDN’T put such contingency plans in place then they would not have made a promise to appear… surely?
    And then the third issue. She asks them why they didn’t appear. They say its becasue the is not indestructible. She questions them and then suddenly they are talking about US (earthlings) being blown up. And then later when she questions some more they just go on to affirm that their ship can be destroyed. But that was not, according to this channelling why they didn’t show up. These two things are not connected. Why didn’t they just START by telling here that OUR safety was threatened? Why the confused little mental meanderings? This doesn’t show the kind of clarity I am used to getting from such beings.
    Forth issue. So they didn’t show up becasue the opposition can blow us up. If that is so then are they proposing there will be a time in the future when they can show up? Because how are they going to then make sure the opposition no longer have those bombs or whatever? If they couldn’t protect us from that eventuality now how will they do so next time?

Sorry. I HATE to be writing this. Blossom and I have been communicating via email and I think she is a lovely lady. And I am the last person that wants to pull a channelling apart. But my truth is my truth. And this doesn’t sit well with it at all. The organisation Adamu is a part of does not make gross tactical errors like this. This is a message of “oh, sorry we lost this round, we’ll try again next time but we can’t be sure we can figure our stuff out and not be destroyed while trying to rescue you” and is is the starkest possible contrast from what I received which is a message of “all is perfect. You and we are powerful creator beings creating our realities and we are managing the shift in consciousness in perfect accordance with divine will”. You could barely get more different explanations.

So what do I make of this? Why would my messages be diverging from hers? I think it might have to do with the time-line split which is beginning to occur now. There are many energetic levels of reality opening up. We will all of us be resonating to a reality depending on each of our level of consciousness and the degree to which we are willing to take responsibility for our own reality. This creates the complicated situation in which there is more than one truth for everything. It’s a situation we are going to see more and more until the time-lines finally separate. I know for myself I am simply not resonant with a time-line of victimhood. Each will discern for themselves though…

UFOBelieve

Zingdad, I can understand your questions. I have no idea if it will be of help, but I can still offer you my point of view.

The way I understood this channelling was that they were very well aware of the fact that the other side had those weapons, but they simply assumed that they were bluffing and wouldn’t actually use them, but then they got information that they were really going to do it, and they had to see what good it would have had to force it and what bad, and they simply decided that the risk was too high.
    I also had (have) the question in mind, didn’t they say they have planned everything for every possible outcome? But what popped up in my mind was, that they are also just beings. What I mean is, they aren’t perfect (well rofl, of course every single being is it it’s way perfect, but I guess you get it). Maybe there was some little aspect that got revealed to them, some little peace of information (they mention “agents”, not sure what that means), that totally made them rethink all of their plans.
    This is how I understand that “we are not indestructible” part. They are simply saying or trying to remind us that they aren’t perfect, they can also do little mistakes. That was basically what I was asking in my timeline-thread, but I can’t follow that discussion anymore, it got way to deep. My question there basically was, was it a mistake to give out a date? The date enabled the opposite to prepare in detail, and it made a lot of new-built trust fade away after the non-event. But as they are assuring us on every front, there are a lot of positive outcomes of this, Lightworkers are getting together, feeling a lot more Love, and so on, I don’t have to go into detail here.
    When BGC asks about this aspect, what they meant with they’re not indestructible, they say something like “the message is OK as it got through”, and I simply understand this as the little hint, they also have their mistakes.

One last thing, I guess you won’t have any doubt in this, but surely everything will turn out to be perfect (regarding the information of Adamu you brought in). Maybe the interests of our groups (our “crew” down here and they up there) couldn’t quite yet manifest this reality, but in the end, everything will just turn out to be perfect, so maybe it isn’t that important to understand the little details of the no-show, why and why not they did this and didn’t do that, and simply understand, we are all beings that seek to get together, but there are obstacles in both our ways. We didn’t quite overcome them yet, but we will, and then, everything will be explained and perfect.

That’s the way I see it, hope I was of help.

Zingdad

Thank for your perspective UFOBelieve, that IS helpful. I actually went to talk to Adamu about this between now and when I last posted What it all comes down to is this: I guess the issue for me was quite a simple one. Blossom’s contact is telling how there was a “mistake”; there was a miscalculation of what the “enemy” would do. Adamu is telling that it is all perfect and everything is leading towards the perfect outcome. So I thought (in my normal human way) that this discrepancy means that one of these must be wrong. Of course it doesn’t mean this at all. There really just are two perspectives. Adamu takes a very “high” perspective indeed. From where he stands there is no enemy at all. There is only “self”. And so of course he sees things differently from Blossom’s contact that is talking from the perspective of dealing with an enemy. Neither perspective is more right. And neither makes the other wrong. It’s just somewhat different ways of looking at the same event.

UFOBelieve

That’s really great to hear indeed. =D
    I’m really glad and thankful I could help one of the Gurus here. 😆

jamwolfsky

Blossom is right , the Ufos are very fragile, look what happened in the south of France. We must protect them 🙂 !
    [youtube:2gdapkrt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo6s7Wekmss[/youtube:2gdapkrt]

Parriah

Hello Folks,

As most of you know, I subscribe to the Seth Information (which, I guess, makes it “my” information), and one of the tenets to which I adhere is simply this:

When an Individual thinks in terms of absolutes (dualistic values assigned to given probable event manifestation), they limit the possibilities for their personal reality manifestation.

As I understand it, Barack Obama’s birthright of light is NOT of this earth, and the initial display of “realness” associated with the Federation of Light’s Ship may have brought probabilities of fear into the mix that would possibly have jeopardized his achieving his new mailing address of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C…

…and I believe it’s Obama’s ascension to the U.S. Presidency which will ultimately prove to be the initial catalyst for the “global stride” into a new age. With reason at the helm, probable realities concerned with the appearance of the Light Ship would be less replete with fear, and global evolution (or as Seth refers to it “The Shift”) can occur a bit more easily.

Just a couple of thoughts…

B

dax

My 2 cents on that ressemble the original thoughts of Zingdad.. Also, we all remember the first few msg from GFL where they say all was cover, looked for and nothing would prevent and all. Now, “they were surprise”, they were threated … etc. I jump of the bandwagon on 10-15 and stop looking out and start looking in.

Gaian

Dearest Parriah,

I, too, feel that with Obama’s election that the possibilities of positive change are turning to probabilities of positive change. I agree that if the lightship appeared on 10/14, that the avenues of positive change would have been in some way less (maybe even thwarted) than they are now that Obama has been elected.

I cried with joy as I listened to his acceptance speech and I felt the positive energy of those people in Grant Park in Chicago, around the nation, around the globe and throughout the cosmos resonating at a much higher frequency. I still feel it now! In my heart of hearts, I feel Obama is an agent of positive change that brings first contact and all that comes with it much closer – and much easier, given the higher vibration.

I’ve read many things that state that Obama is a lightworker. He may be. In his speech, he said much that could be interpretted as such – peace, unity, individuals coming together as ONE. It all resonates with me.

It is another example of how one event can change the vibrational frequency of the planet almost in an instant. 9/11 was another such moment, but vibrationally speaking it was the polar opposite. 9/11 sent out a vibrational shockwave of fear. I feel that Obama’s election has sent out a shockwave of HOPE.

Namaste’,

Gaian

opalescent

… and the Mayan Sixth Day begins in a week! We are on the cusp of great change.

Regarding Blossom’s latest, it’s kinda tricky to stay on target when your drowsy head nods. Can cause some static in the filter, as can high emotional states, like excitement, anticipation, expectation, etc. The energies are different from fear, of course, but are no less challenging to wrestle into submission. The best way I know of to have a clearly tuned channel is to balance the high emotion of the outcome desired and to face without fear the void of anything-could-happen-and-that-includes-undesirable-things. The former is limiting, the latter without limit. They cancel each other out so you can focus on the Truth Beam coming through from your higher self aligned with Source, OM or what have you. When you’re sleepy, it’s like slogging through mud and stickerbushes, sometimes. But a good workout, nonetheless! Fear and high emotion seem to be charged in the wee hours of the morning.

Just my

Ricky

@opalescent wrote:

… and the Mayan Sixth Day begins in a week! We are on the cusp of great change.

thanks for mentioning that i just you tubed it… interesting and exciting! things will start changing, and i hope too as well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.