WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / ...channeling by Diane...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid …channeling by Diane…

• This topic has 7 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ricky

phew! i got scared there for a second 😆 my dear dear friends!

Will

…aahhhh…Powder…

…thanx for the reminder…Annan…I’ll have to add that to my queue…

…reminded me of Phenominon…another good one…

[youtube:180ga4ei]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5mIGt89zAk[/youtube:180ga4ei]

…and Ricky…NO FEAR !…

opalescent

[youtube:2pice1jb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2rpMiatJQ[/youtube:2pice1jb]

Annan

Awesome Will, the reaction comming just after the clip here cuts – is very interesting. Sure you know, and it has some subtle yet well known truths to it – the reaction of fear and abruption in crowds of……hmmm….sheep. So where is the good sheperd?….he is just right here – and there – and everywhere 😉

Ask St germain to dance through Keenya and compare with Obama , this will definitely prove my point 😆

Well, that must be to ask TCFNAK . The Channel Formerly Known As Keenya – cus he is now Ashamarae. But I am not sure about the dancing. Did you not know Jamwolf, that Obama and Ashamarae met in the final round of: “So you Think You Can Dance” – and both won?? Trentemøller made som music to the final round, and you can see it below in Miss You 😆

And hey, we suddenly have ourselves here a multimedia party…first some movie then some music…can it be better…Diane invited us, so let us enjoy :mrgreen:

MISS YOU – TRENTEMØLLER
    [youtube:cfdq846b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DUCKGyojpE[/youtube:cfdq846b]

TAKE ME INTO YOUR SKIN – TRENTEMØLLER
    [youtube:cfdq846b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsB6YNLaiHw[/youtube:cfdq846b]

jamwolfsky

What is this Golden Age about, are we waiting for the reincarnation of an avatar or is it about a large scale ascencion process? Are we going to be dependent upon a restricted happy few knowledgeable elite to get the light information or is it the time of a large scale reaping process of future masters with the blessed guidance of every master that hit the earth before us. If you believe in the second option, you are not waiting for an avatar to reincarnate, but you are preparing yourself to become a master among other masters. Masterhood being a natural state of being in the new earth.

This is what Walt Whitman wrote 150 years ago~~Walt Whitman, from the preface to Leaves of grass-1855~~

“Re-examine all you have been told in school of church or any book, and dismiss whatever insults your own soul…. it is also not consistent with the reality of the soul that there is anything in the known universe more divine than men and women. The master knows that he is unspeakably great and that all are unspeakably great. There wlll soon be no more priests…. they may wait a while, perhaps a generation or two, dropping off by degrees. A superior breed shall take their place. A new order shall arise and they shall be the priests of man, and every man shall be his own priest.”

Annan

What is this Golden Age about, are we waiting for the reincarnation of an avatar or is it about a large scale ascencion process?

Well, Jamwolf that is a question not for on individual to answer, but for one individual to find the answer to. And if one is at this planet, and bearing this conciousness at this time, there is a reason one is actually so – and not beeing ONE in an-other place.

And if not in need of residing here, there would be no need for any avatars – as reminders of who we really are in the first place. By the way the name avatar is a concept from 1 well known religion. And what I can say from my POV(er) is that religion is what the Golden Age is NOT about as much as money systems based on non-value amongst so much more. That is what it is not about from my view, what it is – will be something I will look back at after it has taken place. So I center myself and wait – and see – what it will bee.

So, in terms of Barack Obama – he is not here to be a priest – what ever or who ever he is an avatar of.

Barack Obama is choosen by the most diversed populace on the earth, representing all countries of the world residing in a relative free country – and by the office he enters, have the largest possibility to lay the ground for change to happen – so as Walt there applies – eveyone can be their own priest. IN the age to come – what ever name one chooses to call that one age.

This is a “same shit new wrapping” of the legende of Atlantis. The same cycles happened there, aswell as the same cycles happen here – which is also there. And everyone that knows that legend also know what outcome that had in the long run, and the lessons learned from that.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

@Annan wrote:

What is this Golden Age about, are we waiting for the reincarnation of an avatar or is it about a large scale ascencion process?

Well, Jamwolf that is a question not for on individual to answer, but for one individual to find the answer to. And if one is at this planet, and bearing this conciousness at this time, there is a reason one is actually so – and not beeing ONE in an-other place.
    Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Exactly, so lets say this is my question and my answer to myself which satifies me, to be shared, and what you have just writen is your answer to yourself which I respect allthough I don’t agree with you and all is well dear friend. As long as we don’t try to impose our point of view on others, everything is find…. 🙂 !

Annan

🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

I think the ones we refer to as masters have been itching to come here, and they are, in droves… just look at the kids!

Ricky

i think that is fair comment opal..as i often feel like a fool with the youngsters,, they have much more savvy than me!!! but then, i think.. if it wasn’t for me.. there would be no them…and so on.

edit.. to add commas and spaces etc

Annan

THE MASTERS TEACHING-MASTER
    [attachment=0:rcwe7e88]Mesterenslæremester.jpg[/attachment:rcwe7e88]

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.