WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / Chemtrails all over the sky!!!!!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News Chemtrails all over the sky!!!!!

• This topic has 12 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Nightfable

Something is brewing guys…

there are so many Chemtrails in the sky over my house, I’m getting nervous. As I write this there are two knew visible ones being made.

Something big is coming, I can feel it.

Here are the pics I just took: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=166118&l=447f4&id=584870011

Nightfable

There’s three more now…

Is this normal???

Wanderer

I don’t think those are chem trails at all. Most of those pictures look like regular clouds. Also, pay close attention to the ones that do look like chem trails but in fact they are contrails. That’s because airplane engines exhausts are just like a car’s exhaust in winter. There is condensation due to the temperature change in the air at that altitude because the air is very cold. Hot air coming out of the engines causes it to look like a chem trail.

I wouldn’t sweat it if I were you 🙂

Nightfable

Chemtrails – Frequently
    Asked Questions
    By Toni Thayer –
    Executive Director, Blue Skies International
    10-14-00

What’s the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail? According to the U.S. Air Force, jet contrails form above 33,000 feet when hot engine exhaust momentarily condenses ice crystals into pencil-thin vapor trails that quickly vanish like the wake behind a boat.

Chemtrails (CTs) look like contrails initially, but are much thicker, extend across the sky and are often laid down in varying patterns of Xs, tick-tack-toe grids, cross-hatched and parallel lines. Instead of quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand and drip feathers and mare s tails. In 30 minutes or less, they open into wispy formations which join together, forming a thin white veil or a “fake cirrus-type cloud” that persists for hours.

These are definitely Chemtrails I’m seeing in the sky. The sky is all hazy now and there were definite crossing patterns, I’m 100% sure.

Annan

So, where are the airplanes amongst these 16 pictures?

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Not to dissapoint you or anything, but im almost 100% sure they are plane exhaust, vaporised liquid.

Gaian

I just checked out Google Earth and this is what I found… ❓ ❓ ❓

[attachment=0:4qth8eyd]GoogleX.jpg[/attachment:4qth8eyd]

Namaste’,

Gaian

opalescent

Nightfable, I’ve been seeing a lot of similar in the skies in western NC, and it’s rare we see any at all. Same kind of twisting, string-of-pearls structure that turns smeary and iridescent over the course of many hours.

The jets that leave these kinds of trails are very high-flying and leave a lingering trail. Never used to see these when I was a kid, and I spent a lot of time staring at the sky. I’ve watched them leave these trails. Then the stars disappear, usually, that night.

UFOBelieve

My little take on the chemtrail-issue would be, just let it go ….

I know it’s pretty evident that they somehow threaten our lives, and that they seem to be doing NO good at all, but seriously, what can you do about it? You can’t tell the people in charge to stop, you can’t vote a different government to stop this, and you can’t get ’em down and bury them in a deep hole. So what do you do? Totally freak out and cry and whine and get totally desperate about your life being in danger and not being able to do anything about it?

Certainly not! Let go of the negative emotions, recognize the trails as what they are, a sign that there exist some forces who don’t necessarily like us, and so be it! Focus on bringing Love into our dimension, onto our planet, into the people you like and also those you maybe don’t like, and the chemtrail-reality will change automatically with it.

P.S.: Well I’m also looking for them, but I haven’t seen them a few weeks from now, only at the morning of the 14th!! Nice coincidence. ^^
    But this shouldn’t get your focus away from the important things – which is Love and Ascension! This is only keeping you down!

echo

@Nightfable wrote:

Is this normal???

I noticed a lot more trials in my sky too. plus there was weird cloud patterns. Maybe you just haven’t been paying attention to the skies until recently? I know it wasn’t until the 14th that I started looking.

Annan

I know it wasn’t until the 4th that I started looking.

Exactly, started looking!!

As, when you start looking, you see. You notice more, what you put your intentions to. Your intentions are your master creator inside, and if your beliefe that these clouds, either after a airplane, or appearing without an airplane – is toxic vapour. Well, it is dangerous, and you choose by intention to fear it. That is your creation. I do not fear this and that is my creation by intention.

To state this phenomenon simple, with the long thin crossing clouds (as called sirrus clouds), it is important to see the aspect of the raising conciousness on earth the last 10-15 years. This allows for the lay-lines which are the same as acupuncture meridians in our body to get more active, aswell as many groups of people are aswell inter-acting with them, by intention. The ley-lines are extremely powerfull, and the are attached in grids, which ultimately are attached to what can be called earths chakras that appear on distinct points around earth.

The ley lines act as a powerfull “creator intention” on cloud formation, especially when manipulatied by i.e a meditation group to rise earths conciousness – aswell as other entities here to rise earths frequency. A well known shaman I know, removed a winter storm, by using these very principles – under the sacred knowledge of moving energy in nature – which you ultimately aswell can do. Unintentionally you can do it also if you have the right amount of fear for something – you will attract it – as much as you will attrackt what you love and like. That is on of the 11 universal laws and 11 spiritual laws of our universe.

So, if one is to state that these are made of airplane(s), it should atleast be backed up by the minimum of a picture of an airplane flying in strange formations – and at the same time have several sirrus clouds in grid formation in the area.

So you who fear, fear – you who do not fear do not fear. I am sitting outside every sunny day and watch the sky and see all this appear without even a single airplane on the sky. But hey, conpsirators might have an input that the secret government have some invisible airplanes that are doing this, and if so – I would like to hear more about that.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

VioletRose

I have noticed alot more chemtrails recently over here in Yorkshire, UK

really like what you have to say UFObelieve, you put a nice slant on it 🙂

Nightfable

It’s my cue to keep my eyes on the sky instead of on my feet, lol. 😉

Annan

Yes, dear Nightfable. Look to the sky – not to your shoes, it is a place for infatomable wonders…..and I am pretty sure you will attain what you need by making a choice now, and if you choose not to fear….well, welcome to a wonderfull sight, as you will soon experience something in the skies that will burst your heart open……of love. That is my promise to you my dear friend, a promise from my experience last night. Now is the time to choose what to believe…..in your-self or in your-other, or for that sake none of them. No choice is bad no choice is better, they are just choices – and they are completely yours Nightfable.

Much colour and light in the skies
    Annan the Nordic

Nightfable

Thank you Annan, I really appreciate your positive words. 🙂

I was searching avidly for a solution all day yesterday, I absolutely hate feeling this powerless and I think I’ve found something that will do the trick against Chemtrails. You guys probably know about orgonite? I’m going to make my own Chembuster! 😀

How to make your own:
    –Part One —
    [youtube:2np61m04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCn1DO2Rj6k[/youtube:2np61m04]
    –Part Two–
    [youtube:2np61m04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGcSYCZAHVE[/youtube:2np61m04]

It works!!!!
    [youtube:2np61m04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN3MVqVrcAI[/youtube:2np61m04]
    [youtube:2np61m04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UBhW-9eGo[/youtube:2np61m04]

Beautiful orgonite pendants:
    [youtube:2np61m04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Tb3Fal6tM[/youtube:2np61m04]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.