WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / What in the World? / In the News / Chemtrails all over the sky!!!!!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums What in the World? In the News Chemtrails all over the sky!!!!!

• This topic has 12 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Annan

Dear Nightfable!

Thank you for you kind words, your upliftment is indeed my upliftment Nightfable. I have to dis-agree with you that you are powerless. That you are not. I can agree though that you might be feeling a little power-low at the moment. You have all the solutions you need inside to step up to the power-full beeing you are, keep looking inside you and you will find the ultimate solution, that is my promise to you 😉

Orgonite is a wonder-full tool. Yet take some information into regards – the energetic frequency emitted from orgonite, can both enhance positive and negative energies – and be sure your soul has allready a very fine balance to that, for you, ALL the time. So be sure and reflect by your intuition if it is something you need to use. Here is a little video for your inspiration on the use of orgonite and its pros and cons.

[youtube:1r3sr1q9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKtZmP12tDk[/youtube:1r3sr1q9]

I understand that you have concerns on the thing named chemtrails. Remember you are not a thing – which chemtrails are. You are an eternal omnipotent soul, and look inside for the tools to change whatever you see that needs to change, and it will change when you have done your work inside and reached your tools. They are very close to you, and will be at you hand, in FULL-ness, when you have evolved enough to use these, in proper ways. A key word is raising your own frequency of vibration sufficiently, and by that – you first need to fear no-thing. It is difficult yet easy. And if you need help to control your fear for things, reach out your hand to someone you trust and they will take it, and walk with you through it.

You are deeply loved my sister Nightfable.

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Nightfable

An update on things that have been going on… Here’s the public message I’ve published on my facebook page:
    (Direct Link with pictures: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved=&suggest=&note_id=42765259800#/note.php?note_id=42765259800 )

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS!! ~AUDREY
    I don’t know how to begin… it started a few days ago when I was looking up at the sky, I noticed aircrafts flying over my house far away leaving a thick trail of white stuff behind. It wasn’t just one or two aircrafts but ten and twelve crisscrossing in the sky. In about one hour the whole sky was abnormally hazy. I asked myself: “Are those Chemtrails?” and I went online to find as much information as I could on them. It most definitely was Chemtrails.

I’ve noticed that for two full days they sprayed the skies. People are beginning to wake up to the reality of what’s happening to us. The researcher, Clifford Cornicom, is trying the best he can to research and understand what all this mean. A new disease is spreading, he says not to call it “disease” but series of genetically enhanced Pathogens that are invading the whole body and the worst of it is that the general of the population are currently affected.

You’ll say, oh I don’t believe that — no that’s not possible! But I now have absolutely no doubt about this, we’re being poisoned and the Governments are ignoring this whole issue! (see picture below)

These Chemtrails, leave behind incredibly high levels of toxic levels and metal like Barium, Titanium and Magnesium but worst of all, a group of unidentifiable dangerous pathogens. If you breathe something in, it takes but one minute for this to access all parts of your body through your lungs. There are many sample that were taken falling from the sky and they are a perfect match with the strange fibers that are now multiplying within the body.

There is a simple test you can make at home, floss your teeth a bit and vigorously swish deep red wine between your teeth… you will be astonished at to what comes out. I’ve done it yesterday and what was in the sink just made me want to puke. These plastic/metallic fibres come out of your gums with the hard swishing of wine and I can say that probably everyone I have my facebook will have the same results.

Please, look up at the sky! Take notice!! There is a reason why a lot of us are feeling drained of energy and sick and at least if more people become aware, that will be a step in a good direction.

I’ve taken the Peroxide-Wine Test yesterday –Instructions: http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs7.htm — and below are a few pictures I took. Patrick, my husband, tried it too and the same clumpy stuff came out of his gums.

If you don’t want to browse the internet, at least please please PLEASE, watch these two videos from Independent Researcher Clifford Cornicom:

Part One: http://www.carnicom.com/morgvid1.htm
    Part Two: http://www.carnicom.com/morgvid2.htm

AND Here is the main page for all the current tests done to discover more about what’s happening! (Most recent news first)

http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm
    http://www.carnicom.com/

I implore you to at least take the test, see for yourself, with your own eyes.

Thanks for listening!

When I wiped my tongue.
    This is Patrick’s second mouthful he spat.
    This is mine after swishing red wine about 8 times, a lot of it went down the drain.
    Here’s a close-up of it… What the heck is this grey goop in my saliva???!!!! :X

Well, I just mannaged to use the forum a bit and look what is going on here in this topic… Good to be here!

Annan, I really like your opinion about chemtrails and share that. What you think is what you get! The message of St. Germain is reality, very important information. I think I am falling in love with that channeler 😉

Nightfairy; If you need help, advise or whatever, please ask me, I’ll help where I can. Build your own chembuster, and build it with love in your heart!

http://www.altned.net/orgonite/ is my website, in dutch but with lots of pics, see “mijn chembuster” gives pics of how to build one.

http;//www.loveorgonite.ning.com is general half dutch/english, today I posted a lot of pics of chemtrails AND Sylphs’ and Deva’s.
    Sylphs’ and Deva’s and other elementals absorb chemtrails, we help them by working with orgonite, chembusters etc. to bring more light in the air and environment. The chemtrails transform then into lightbeings; Sylphs’.
    See http://loveorgonite.ning.com/photo/album/show?id=2249236:Album:1588 One of the pics is my favorite; the moon and an angel to bring love and thanks back to me, right above my house! Made me so happy!

Just remember; No fear, only love!
    Love to all,
    Monique

hey nightfable, i posted this on the wrong thread so i hope it’s cool if i re-post here because i really felt for you when you posted about chemtrails & your desire to do something positive!

don’t despair ok!? i have felt the same way & now we hardly ever get them where i live in leicester (one day every fortnight rather than 5/6 days per week!)

here’s how i think i did it, & i know it may sound far fetched but i’m for real!

The OP asked for help & i have been where they are.

once i became aware of chemtrails as a reality, i felt very sad, distressed & could not believe someone would act in this way. i also felt powerless to do anything about it & became fearful of the intentions of those behind them & the effects they were having on us all.

One day in despair, i sat on my step & spontaneously decided i would try to do something about it.

I closed my eyes & started breathing deeply. I visualised white light & asked for help to clean & transmute whatever was in the sky. I felt silly but something told me to just try. I used my consciousness to make it better. Not through fear but with love. I focused on how I wanted things to be not how they were. & then I saw that I wasn’t the only consciousness that was doing this! there were lots of people doing this & i felt happy!

…& you know what? in 30 mins the sky started to clear. i am serious, it just changed… where there was chemical soup, there was blue sky!

i just laughed & then i sent a text to my wife, knowing i sounded mad!

a few days later i was on a chemtrail forum & discovered other people were clearing the skies around them just by their focused intent to offer their consciousness as a conduit for light.

you don’t need an orgone device but if it helps you to feel empowered get one…

you are the most powerful cloudbuster ever invented.

you don’t need to be afraid. just focus & visualise. some people use music to meditate to…

i am talking about 18 months ago & chemtrails are the exception here in leicester where i live in the UK.

please try this if you are reading this. i don’t really think it matter about your method, what i think is important is your intent & focus on bringing light to do whatever needs to be done.

Annu, you are totally right about knowledge & fear having a place & Annan I see where you are coming from man.

I just wanted people to know that they can do something about this.

IT WORKED FOR ME & I AIN”T NO LIGHTWORKER!

Please let me know if anyone wants more info or if it works for them too…

Safe.

Ricky

dear nightfable i think you are strong enough to beat this and you have enough love in you i reckon 😀 .. thanks for posting whats in your heart as i am better informed as a result.

on a side note i am staring to really love that man who channels the saint i want to be his friend forever and make him pizza!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.