WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Comm. Ashtar and Master So Ma - Task of Oct. 6, 2008
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Comm. Ashtar and Master So Ma – Task of Oct. 6, 2008

• This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Solara

Commander Ashtar and Master So Ma are here 6 October 2008 –

As a measure and action of precaution and protection, the Galactic Federation of Ascended Masters place a blessing and prayer around this message so that only souls of love and the purity of the Creator may view and understand the information we share. We place a web of light around this message ensuring that it is carried within the arms of lightworkers and sheltered from the eyes of harmful souls. Let the love the Creator cradle this message ensuring that it reaches those who are in need of this information and wish to help the Galactic Federation of Ascended Masters in their forthcoming mission of anchoring greater love into the Earth on behalf of humanity and the Creator.

Let our prayers be heard, please lord protect us and let us achieve our goals with ease and protection at all times.
    The Galactic Federation of Ascended Masters

I am Commander Ashtar and I come with my friend and companion Master S o Ma. Together we bring the most sacred and most guarded information and wisdom to the Earth but most importantly the trusted lightworkers of the Earth.

During the accelerated period of growth that has recently begun on the Earth of aiding all in anchoring greater love and achieving a new aspect of mastery and ascension, we the airborne Ascended Masters wish to assist in anchoring love onto the Earth. We will come to the Earth in our space craft as it is easier for us to access the physical levels and vibrations of the Earth due to our protected armour around the ship than it is for the Ascended Masters on the inner planes. The Ascended Masters of the inner planes are the key focus of this period of anchoring love into the Earth, their waves of light, support, love and encouragement are constantly anchoring into the Earth but we wish to assist in the anchoring of the Ascended Masters energy into the physical planes of the Earth.

On the six of October we the galactic federation along with many devoted Ascended Masters will travel in our space craft, entering into the aura of the Earth, orbiting within the sky. We have a special mission of anchoring and placing four large crystals which are predominantly known as Love Crystals into the Earth. They are semi physical, semi light crystals of a pink colour with aspects of golden energy merging throughout, akin to a marble effect. The crystals are double terminated crystals meaning that they are long with a point at each end. Each crystal is roughly the length of a tall man’s lower leg but are quite thick in width. These crystal and special energy forms have been charged with the love of the Ascended Masters, they are known as Love Crystal because they are only receptive to anchoring pure love and therefore only emanate pure love. Four crystals will be placed into the Earth’s soil, near the surface at four different areas
    across the Earth. The places of penetration cannot be shared as we have to ensure that the greatest protection is placed around this project so that it flows smoothly and easily without hindrance and obstacles. The anchoring of these four crystals onto the Earth will make a significant change to the vibration of the Earth, allowing more people to become receptive to the love of the Ascended Masters and the Creator. The influence the crystals will allow more people to become open to sharing the love of their souls with others and a greater desire to exist on the Earth as love in manifestation will burn brighter. You can see that it is of great importance that we actually get to place the crystals in the soil of the Earth and the grid network of the Earth. The love of the crystals will then melt and seep across the world until their energies meet, they will travel through soil, grid lines and ley lines both physically and spiritually anchoring greater
    love onto the Earth. Once their energy has coated the surface of the Earth with energy of love many people may feel the vibrations of love ascending through their feet chakras and into their realities. This is our main purpose and aim, also if we heal Mother Earth a fraction more we will assit in heal humanity as well. The crystals will then act as anchors for greater love to be integrated and poured into the Earth from the Ascended Masters and the Creator’s. This means that any waves of love channelled through the crystals into the Earth will have a greater affect on humanity as they will be converted into energy that is acceptable to those in physical bodies.

We hope that you can understand the sacred work that we are completing and its great importance. Our visit is not one to gain attention from humanity nor is it to convent many to the powers of the Creator. We simply wish to enter into the aura of the Earth, achieve our mission and then step back or return to our homes on the inner planes to oversee the presence of the crystals from a far.

I, Commander Ashtar and Master So Ma have come today to deliver this special message because we wish to invite the support and assistance of the lightworkers on the Earth. We wish for you to play your special part in this wonderful and glorious mission of anchoring love.

First we ask that you share this message with those who you trust and sense will genuinely help our cause, conceal your wisdom from those who may wish to hinder or stop our mission. There are many on the Earth and on the inner planes that focus on darkness and wish to stop our sacred mission as it will bring too much power to the people and also awaken you further to the truth of the Creator. This is why we have place heavy and strong protections around this message and the information. We ask that you guard it responsibly. Do not allow your ego to take control but allow your soul to hold this important responsibility.

Our second task is that you meditate and visualise in the days leading up to October 6th 2008 the safe arrival of the Galactic Federation and the safe arrival of the crystals. Imagine, sense and affirm that we will complete our work and mission with ease and protection at all times and that the crystals will be protected once we have left the aura of the Earth. We ask that you support us by sending us your deepest love and light, we will in return align you to the energy of your nearest Love Crystal so you receive a boost of love flowing into your being to raise your energy vibration. We in return will ensure your protection at all times.
    We ask that during meditation you use these prayers;

‘I invoke the protection of the loving Creator to surround me and the Galactic Federation of Ascended Masters as they prepare to visit the Earth. I have complete faith that they are always safe and protected and complete their mission with ease and security at all times, wrapped in the powerful love of the Creator’s soul. I ask that the four Love Crystals are surrounded in both Angels of Protection and intense light to ensure that they are able to express the energy of love across the entire planet. Let love anchor onto the Earth now, and let all acting with love in their hearts be guided by the candle of protection. Let it be.’

‘Galactic Federation of Ascended Masters I accept myself as a beacon of the Creator’s light on the Earth and enroll myself as a supportive energy and a protective energy of your mission on behalf of the Earth. I send my love to you now to ensure your safety and the anchoring of love onto the Earth. Let us all exist as love.’

‘I believe that the Galactic Federation of Ascended Masters has now anchored the four crystals of love into the Earth, returning home safely. Love now emanates across the Earth.’

Please use these prayers and affirmations; they are given from us with the greatest of honour and respect. We hope that you will assist our mission as we work on behalf of the Creator and humanity with the mission of uniting all with the sacred and glorious energy of the Creator while still on the Earth.

Commander Ashtar and Master So Ma The Family and Team of the Galactic Federation of Ascended Masters through Natalie Glasson
    http://www.wisdomof thelight. com/

UFOBelieve

Awesome. I’m totally in!!

It’s so nice to see how they actively help us. :*)

Annan

I am all-in :mrgreen:

Much love to ALL
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…you can count on me brothers…

Nightfable

I’m in too. 🙂

EDIT: I was wondering if perhaps the Earth “rumbling” mentioned in channelings maybe caused by these four crystals? Just curious. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.