WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Spirituality Matters / Religion & Spirituality / ...discussions on religion...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Spirituality Matters Religion & Spirituality …discussions on religion…

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Will

…truthseeker brought up some good points in another thread…I moved the discussion here to continue…

…here is my take…

…all religions are true…and …all religions are false…

…Spirituality is our birthright connection with Source…
    …religion is man’s attempt to capitalise on that …

…all religions have a starting point that was an inspiration …as soon as others find that it is a way to gain control , it becomes subverted…this is way true of the Christian religion…as soon as the desciples saw Yesua after the resurection,all His teachings flew out from their minds and and the teachings became corrupt…the teachings of Love and Forgiveness became a consolidation of power…this caused a split in the early church and there was an active agenda of discreditation of those that clung to the teachings…

…Yesha gave us a very simple litmus test…

…see the fruit that the tree bears…

…this is not an attack on Christians…they are people …brothers and sisters also…I am a Christian…but the institution is corrupt and is responcible for a large part of the mess that this world is in…

Paul

As our friend truthseeker demonstrates quite clearly, the ‘religious’ can be the most judgemental of any of us.

Everything has it’s own little box, even GOD, that is defined by the scriptures, it’s amazing.

If there is indeed an anti-christ, it’s the church itself.
    e.g. The 6 versions of the 66 books.
    Idolatry and Ritual.

Zetanian

Spritiuality has a tendency to turn into religion quite fast because people like to create dogmas around their spirituality. So I don’t really see alot of difference most of the time.

Will

…once dogma is created…

…spirituality ceases…

…and religion commences..

opalescent

Yeah, and it usually starts with someone saying, “Keep an eye on the skies, folks, I’ll be back!” 😆

UFOBelieve

This topic is a nice idea to keep all of this stuff bundled together.
    My parents always were pretty much into Catholic Christian religion, although my father has jewish origin which I’m not sure about, and he’s pretty spiritual and does meditations, but I don’t know too much about that, and to be honest, I’m not sure if I wanna know .. if I would begin to explain what my head is going through currently and accepting more or less as accurate, like unconditional Love, channellings, spirituality, and so on, I don’t know if he would accept it or think I’ve gone nuts through some internet sect.

Okay back to topic. xD
    Since I was very young I always thought, what’s the big deal with religions? There are two possibilities (in a linear way of thinking): Either ONE of them is Right and ALL others are wrong… Well strangely every single one claims to be the right one — OK I’m not quite sure here, but I know christianity does and there are SO much guys who say those who don’t believe in Jesus will burn in eternity… oh man xD. I heard of this buddhistic saying, there are ways to have faith as there are leaves in a forest, and yet every single one is beautiful. Well that’s how I would translate it into English, I hope you get the meaning. ^^
    The second possibility is, all of them tentatively touch the truth about what God, Ascending and so on really means. Then there’s again two possibilites for the individual: either try out EVERY religion there is and EVER was, and search for the one that fits your personal understanding/feeling, or simply try to find God inside oneself. Of course this requires a self-responsible individual who doesn’t buy into what his neighbour or priest says he should do.. 🙄

Sooo well I’m not sure what I was going to say with this, it’s just my two cents about religions.
    I think what I wanted to say was, if “your personal religion” is worth anything, it should teach you to feel Loving connectedness with anything and to Love anyone – ALSO if you think “his religion” (or way to understand what God means) is wrong. I love how Christians talk about the all-loving source and in the same sentence say if you don’t believe in his sun you will burn in hell forever. xD

In this spirit, LOVE TO EVERYONE!!!

Neiru2012

Can I reference that crazy lady again to show why I treat Jesus and Christianity as entirely different things? XD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lORCuR84-_8
    Jesus had a lot of wonderful things to say, but some of his followers scare the living $#!@ out of me!
    Then again, I’m “dark sided”… 😆

echo

@Neiru2012 wrote:

Can I reference that crazy lady again to show why I treat Jesus and Christianity as entirely different things? XD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lORCuR84-_8
    Jesus had a lot of wonderful things to say, but some of his followers scare the living $#!@ out of me!
    Then again, I’m “dark sided”… 😆

I couldn’t finish watching that… Religion has nothing to do with that situation. She was just unstable. If you were a true believer in Jesus and Christianity like she claimed to be, you would understand compassion, love, and humility. It looked like she was ready for a witch burning if you ask me.

Neiru2012

In my eyes, religion has nothing to do with following the teachings of its founder, and that is my point. Mainstream Christianity has little resemblance to what Jesus actually taught.

Will

…echo writes…

It looked like she was ready for a witch burning if you ask me.

…how do you mean ?…

…as a burnee ?…
    …or burner ?…

…I was raised in a Southern Baptist environment and had exposure to Penticostals also…this is typical of the furver that you might see when you are in a meeting that is “filled with the Holy Spirit”…speaking in toungues…etc…in the Bible Belt of the U.S. there are some very strange things that go on…the term “Holy Roller” is about when the actually get on the floor and roll down the isles…people will “see” demons and excitedly cast them out…it’s quite entertaining !…and for some back woods people this Is their only entertainment…

opalescent

@Will wrote:

…echo writes…

It looked like she was ready for a witch burning if you ask me.

…how do you mean ?…

…as a burnee ?…
    …or burner ?…

From what I remember from days of yore, that’s the look of someone holding the torch! 😯

UFOBelieve

Yeah that video also scared the sh*t out of me!!!
    What an ice-cold person. I wouldn’t like to be around her anymore! I would try to avoid her at any cost!!!
    If she would have looked in the eyes of that little girl for one little second, she would have seen that she doesn’t exactly spread the word of God, or Love, but instead FEAR and miscomfort. Even for the most narrow-minded Christian, how can it be the work of God to scare the sh*t out of a little girl like this?!!?!

MushiMushi

I believe that all religion stems from the Original Religion or otherwise described as Sanatana Dharma. Which is based on the Veda’s. There are many revealed scriptures in existence and they are all for the most part GOOD… No wait Great! because they teach loving service to the Supreme. Who is without a doubt your and my creator and the creator of all of the technocolour master piece maya mayhem called the material atmosphere. The revealed scriptures are such that they lead us back to God. It is however man who seeks to corrupt and rape us of our birthright by placing fear into our hearts… When God is a God of Love… He is the greatest Lover… But also the Biggest Cheat the most beautiful and the most ugly. The most revered and the most feared. But at the base of it all is LOVE… when we can learn to love the Supreme then our spirits will become enlivened into their natural state. Because what we as spiritual beings do best is LOVE… Love is our universal birthright given to us by the Supreme… We have choice and with this choice come reaction… Religion needs to be used for its purpose and that is to serve the Divine Supreme Person. and NOT to divide us by creed and belief system. Because there is only One Source and Supreme Being… There can not be two…

So if it is good and it works for you and it brings you closer towards having a proper relationship with Him then you are on the right track.

Or so I have come to learn 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.