WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Questions & Comments / Do starseeds etc have similar blood types?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Questions & Comments Do starseeds etc have similar blood types?

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

This notion occurred to me when I was having a conversation with a friend who is a psychic medium last year. During our chat we somehow got onto the discussion about blood groups & discovered that we both had the same blood type, O negative. Whilst my blood type O is not rare, I believe only 15% of the population have the RH- factor (rhesus negative).

At the time this led me to wondering if there was any connection at all between the RH- factor & the type of blood groups which starseeds etc here on Earth now may have.

A couple of weeks ago I came across Michael Ellegion’s site, which has quite a bit of channeled information on it as well as a list of characteristics for what he terms NASA star people charactereistics http://www.channelforthemasters.com/NASAStarPeopleCharacteristics.html.I found that I had quite a few of the characteristics but what really interested me was that one of the characteristics mentioned in the list is “UNUSUAL BLOOD TYPE, OR EVEN A COMBINATION OF BLOOD TYPES”. So this brought me back top my conversation from last year & I wondered if anyone else would who resonates with the list would care to share their blood type here & see if a pattern emerges at all.

Will

…A-Positive here…

…my feelings are that present day Terrans are a Heinz 57 – bunch of mutts…and that they ( we ) have the seeds of races widely spread across the Galaxy…

…Native Terrans are related to all the root races of Starseed that are here present… so I would guess that we would be All blood types…

…at a genome level, all life on this world is related… we share genes with even plants that are here !…

Zingdad

I don’t know for sure but I think you are probably right, Will. I think it goes something like this:

There are certain beings that have a strong preference for a certain genotype. For example one hears that if a draco type being wants to incarnate in a human body that they have a strong preference for Rh- genotype bodies. Why is this? Is it becasue those bodies have a certain quanta of reptoid genetics? Or is it that Rh- just happens to coincide with some other feature they find desirable? The other theory is that the Rh- factor is the so-called Merovingian line. The line of kings. What is left of the blue-bloods. Maybe the Draco have a sentimental attachment to being born into their own family line? I have no idea what the truth of it might be. But certainly there does seem to be a very strong correlation such that all Draco type beings seem to have the Rh- factor. But the correlation is not reversible in that there are obviously a great many folks that are Rh- that don’t seem to feel any affinity at all for the whole Draco thing.

As for other starseed? Pleaidians, Arcturans, Sirians and others… well… I don’t know but I would guess such folks could have any blood type whatsoever. I think the point of the starseed phenomenon is to bring light and love to the whole of the human race everywhere. Not to certain select groups or elite types or whatever. It appears to me that starseed beings are sprinkled uniformly throughout all racial, tribal, national (and whatever other demographic) groups. I think a starseed chooses his or her incarnation for the situation (the family and the life circumstances) where the most good can be done, rather than trying to get the perfect body or genotype for his or her own self-serving purposes. So that’s why I’d guess it can be any blood group. But that’s just a guess. For what it’s worth I am of the 3rd most common blood group: B+. Apparently about 8% of all folks share my type.

As a side issue, it should be mentioned that it is very possible to push the boundaries of the range of what your genotype offers quite far so that the phenotype that expresses as your body can most useful to you. By this I mean you can end up having a body that looks and behaves very differently from the rest of your family’s or that which it might have been if it had another spirit being inhabiting it. So genes aren’t really the limiting factor. We are. But that’s probably another whole topic.

clever_sky

Interesting discussion topic! Now I’m kind of curious to see if there is any relationship to starseeds and blood types.

Although I’m not sure if I actually am a starseed, I mean in terms of intentionally and recently reincarnating here in this 3-D density. As far as I am aware, I’ve been here since ancient Egypt.

Could the time period of which one arrives also affect what blood type one receives?

In terms of blood type, I’m like you Orissa in that I also have O negative blood.

The funny thing is, at least to me, that my intermediate family (my Mom, Dad, & older sister) all have O positive blood. And in the process of receiving that recessive gene I have the Red Cross constantly harassing, like a telemarketer, me for blood. 😆

opalescent

What an interesting discussion!

Mine’s O+.

Will

…what follows is my own intuition…

…DNA is the path that we follow…and a record of everywhere that we have been…

…it is easiest to reincarnate along a *Family* DNA line… this is what I feel about myeself anyway… that my off-world origins have a connection with the line that I entered…

…this may not be true in all cases… I feel that trans-migration of lines is possible with higher spirit *permission*…

…in meditation I *saw* the DNA path that I followed here and it led back to what was described in the Urantia Book as the Violet Race… this was injected into the Root Races 26,000 years ago…

…of course there has been quite a bit of cross-mixing of All the races on this world and there is no “pure race” here now…

…we All have Reptillian blood… we All can be said to have blood of 56 Star Races…

…this is one crazy Mixed up world !…

…as soon as a person makes a “true” statement, an exception will be found…

Zingdad

@Will wrote:

…as soon as a person makes a “true” statement, an exception will be found…

That’s very true.

Oh wait… 😆

But seriously I must agree with that statement. Once can certainly see trends and patterns if you look but there is ALWAYS an exception…

mercale

I have B-

As always Will, your words have got me thinking and digging around looking for threads and answers…I need to find my last spirit drawing where I feel like there’s an important lead…

Thanks all (and All)!

Mercale

GnosticLady

I too have o negative blood type. The same as Orissa and clever_sky, and I must admit that there have been times when my daughter would say , mama I just saw lizard in your eyes. 😆

opalescent

So, am I like the only universal donor in the pack? How well-disguised I am 😆

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hello Lightbeings!

Interesting!

Just going to pop in my pennies on this. 😀

Not sure what it all means, but “O+” blood is the most popular (40% of population) and oldest blood type on Earth. (O- only 7% of population) Then B, then A, then AB being only about 10% of the planet total. Without breaking it all down by + / – … RH- is more rare then RH+.

O- is the universal donor, AB+ is the universal receiver. No blood donor clinics even want AB+ (I’m AB+ – 3% of the planet is this type). All clinics want O! OH! http://chapters.redcross.org/br/northernohio/INFO/bloodtype.html

Apparently, the Shroud of Turin http://www.tldm.org/misc/holyhour.htm was tested for blood type and it was found to be AB, which led to all sorts of speculative ideas about Jesus having AB blood. It sorta follows the idea that O is the most ancient, then B, then A, then AB being the newest blood type on Earth…speculation is that it began with Jesus and the virgin birth…. *shrugs*

Anyhow, thought it was good to mention, but have zero idea what it all means. All I know, is, I can take all y’all blood, but can only give my blood to other AB+’s… and it seems my blood type is very rare (not as rare as AB-)…and interestingly comes with no blood antibodies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type

PS: Love you all… hope to do more posting here instead of just workin on the site!!

Orissa

I did quite a bit of research last year on this topic & came across the following link with a lot of info / opinions for those interested:

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

clever_sky

Someone recently said to me that perhaps O Negative blood is special in the sense that it is more diluted and easier to manipulate than other blood types (hence why it is the Universal Donor). And suggested that perhaps a long time ago when a group of ETs visited that they intentionally created the RH Negative, of the O variety, in order to make experiments and tests easier. At first I thought “no way!”, since I myself am O Negative, but within the last year I’ve recalled an incident that happened when I was 11 years old involving a UFO sighting outside my bedroom window and I am get the feeling that something more out of the ordinary happened. Otherwise, why would there be missing time and a feeling of confusion?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.