WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Announcements / Hacked again! :-( & Updates about my life :-)
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Announcements Hacked again! :-( & Updates about my life :-)

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hello Beloveds…

My hosting company informed me that our database has been going awol with so many queries it took the shared server down. These were being done through the Search box. Basically they said they had to deactivate the database as it breaks their TOS…as if I was doing this on purpose or something…. 🙄 AH well.

So, I have had to begin rebuilding the main site from scratch! 😮 Then, I will have to import the data bit by bit, making sure that the compromised tables don’t make it into the new database. I’m getting tired of this. BUT I love BoL and want it to stay online. I am setting up a redirect so that the forum will load on the domain for the time being. I’m sorry for any inconvenience if people were not able to access the site for a few days.

I got a little behind in updates…been learning some new things as I am not able to support my son and I doing web design. It’s a dying career with the advent of “make your own website” software easily available, it seems nobody wants to pay me for my time and effort in creating sites anymore. SO I have over the past few months been learning some new tricks!

I am now a Usui and Tibetan Reiki Master, and am learning a EFT (EMotional freedom techniques) and am now studying to become the first western Canadian practitioner of Solfeggio Tuning….which is very exciting to me as I have studied Cymatics, the ancient Solfeggio Scale and Sound Healing due to personal interest for over 2 years now on my own time. I have 2 sets of tuning forks, one for subtle energy body work and one for physical contact accupressure vibrational work. This direction in my life fulfills my Karmic duties as well as my Dharmic path, so I have never been more excited about my NOW path then I am… NOW. 😀

I have started another website about the above…I call my particular modality OMMM Reiki MI. http://www.ommmreikimi.com But it is NOT done yet…soon, and I’ll let you all know first when it’s done.

OMMM : Interdimensional Vibrational Frequency, Sri Yantra, ॐ

Reiki : Channelled Universal Life Force/Love Energy, 日本語

MI : MI-Ra Gestorum/Miracle, 528 hz, DNA Repair, Love, ME, ❤

I’ve done a few “tunings” now on friends and family with amazing results. I integrate Reiki, the tuning forks, Hawaiian Ho’oponopono and Love into my sessions. I am not a “healer” rather, I use these integrated modalities to facilitate removal of energy blocks in the Chakra system, the Meridian lines and also emotional/mental blockages which creates an environment for the body to heal itself. So far I have helped remove energy blocks enabling better digestion, clearing of anxiety, opening and clearing of throat chakra, overall wellbeing… I have worked on a horse who has a large leg wound….he stopped eating his green grass and perked up his ears to hear the frequencies….it’s pretty amazing when a horse stops munching on green grass to hear a sound in his ear! Horses don’t stop eating for NOFFIN he he.

Anyhow, just wanted to update you on my goings ons. Haven’t been here much. Been travelling between two homes and working on ways to better support Maverick and I along with the Reiki and Solfeggio stuff. Posting the odd article on the front page…which is now in la la land until I rebuild…now, I also am looking for a new home. So a lot going on as per usual, never a dull moment!

Thanks for everyone SO MUCH for keeping things going in the forums, Zingdad, Opal, Will, and all of you regulars KISSES HUGS AND BIG LOVES to you ALL!

:mrgreen:
    ❤ Love ❤ ,
    Annu

jamwolfsky

Congratulations Annu!! 😀 .

Solfeggio, Reiki Interesting! your voice on the youtube video is very healing and stabilizing, I am not suprised you are into vibrations and sound healing…..

You have helped many people with the Book of light, including me 😉 .

Thank you, dear one.

Will

…Love to you Annu…

…sending along some extra strength…

…I have heard of some ladies in Australia that are working with Solfeggio frequencies… I’ll look for the link and send it along… they sell recordings and downloads…

…Will…

opalescent

Will, do you mean JezebelDecibel? So many advancements in healing arts have come from Aus. Bowen Therapy (video) is one that I’m familiar with–Annu, you might like that one. There is so much to learn!

Annu, this is the perfect movement for you now, where you are in your life. May you find great healing within, I know you will. It’s part of the territory, once you hang up your shingle as a healing facilitator. One of my mentors said that overwhelmingly most of the people you will work with will have similar issues to your own, so the healing pours through both the facilitator and the one who comes for help. Nice how that works.

I’ve worked in more modalities than I can remember, when I wore the hat of a healing practitioner some years ago. It’s amazing how much more is learned and incorporated into the body of healing arts every year, every month. Working with tuning forks, and especially the voice (see Barbara Brennan’s work on that, it’s quite powerful, I was in a room with her when she toned her voice over someone’s belly and everyone there felt the charge) that’s really perfect for attuning DNA and changing patterns. There is much to learn from our dolphin teachers, too. And the name of your bag o’tricks is perfect! You’ll do well. Especially with your Mel-lifluous voice, that’s true.

Sucks about the hackers, tho.

As I write this, I am wearing one of my favorite comfy shirts, a tee emblazoned with “Canmore, Alberta”, which I picked up at a thrift shop years ago because I like the picture. Funny.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Thank you so much Jams, Will and Opal, means a LOT to me to have your supportive words!

“Be the change you want to see in the world”

It’s all about what I can do for me….it’s all I can do for the planet….heal me… heal the planet. YAY! This site started out as a way for me to culminate my understandings in a way that others might benefit as it was such a perfect path for me to get out of the brainwashing and into “reality”. Everything I do is to heal me first. So I KNOW that Universe will (and already has) sent me people with similar issues to my own. As I work on others to help remove blockages to healing, I feel them being removed in myself. Ho’oponopono is all about that. But sorta works from the other perspective that I am actually not even working on others at all..rather, I am working on myself and a beautiful side effect of this is that others become healed. WOW, it’s all so amazing. It’s a simple perspective shift and mind set alteration that makes the difference.

With the Sound Healing it really comes down to Intent. The sounds are like carriers of consciousness. I can impart the Love 528hz DNA healing frequency with a blank mind, with Loving intent (unconditional love), or anger and malice….the sound will carry with it this consciousness and will make a difference in the level of healing…So, AGAIN, it is all about ME, how I impart the sounds and how responsible I am about myself, my perceptions, my perspectives, my emotions….. it is of UTMOST importance. It’s the same with any healing modality…the “healing facilitator” must be actively healing themself in order to affect any positive changes in others. it’s very simple, yet, can be made very complex if one overthinks it. :mrgreen:

If one just thinks it easy and simple then it is thus: LOVE

All the healing modalities only work if LOVE is administered on all levels. 😀

YAY for LOVE!

HA….MA…Canmore rocks, I love it there. Alas, for now, the Universe has shifted plans and as of yesterday I am back at the Ranch near Bowden for now. I still have ideas and daydreams of going back once I am certified to practice the Solfeggio healing…but as of yesterday, I am back in solitary wilderness wonderland rather then mountain playground with civilization! They are both good…but I am sorta in limbo at the moment wondering what the Universe has in store for me for more stable living arrangements….working on going with the flow and letting go!

BTW, checked out Bowen therapy, looks great! Might need to add this to the repertoire! It all works, I guess I can’t do it ALL, but as I go I will add what feels like LOVE and follow my heart. 😉

Love and gratitude to you all!
    Annu

opalescent

Hee hee, the funnest part of learning about potential new therapies is, of course, testing them out! I loved that part of my training. My experience with Bowen was that it was really non-invasive but worked on a really deep level that unfolded over the week or two following the treatment.

Another you might dig is Reconnective healing (http://www.thereconnection.com. There are a ton of videos, including some really good interviews with Eric Pearl. Why would I say you’d dig it? Light beings surround the person being “reconnected”, tangibly so!

Gotta run, Frankie’s graduating from preschool today!

Love to you all!

Will

…a guy I know in the SF North Bay area named Crystal Bill wholesales and retails crystals… mostly quartz… has a large garage sized building in his back yard for his business… he has a 6 foot tall Amythist cathedral crystal that you can sit in !… he does therapy with Tibetan Crystal Bowls while you sit in the geode !… is Very intense !

…Will…

jamwolfsky

Congrats Frankie, I can see you have been studious T_T !! 😉

Will I have been working with Cristals today , and now I am wacked out , good night B.O.L .

SilverSurfer

Mel, I just want you to know that I really appreciate what you do here. Whether I post something about it or not, I’ve been here when possible, keeping watch for troublemakers when they show up. I still don’t understand why some people want to destroy something that someone else has worked so hard to build, like this site. It’s not just another site, but an extension of your love & caring for the world. Something that beautiful shouldn’t be torn apart, rather admired & nurtured. Big hugs to you, Mel, at this point in our lives. We all could use one as often as possible.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Thank you so much Silversurfer! HUGS!

Well, the site is back for now…had a few hiccups today, but it seems to be alrighty! I have to keep vigil on it though…make sure my anti spam measures are working. I’ve had to add back some CAPTCHA’s on search and login, annoying but seems to stop the bots from spamming those areas.

Thanks so much everyone for all the support and LOVE!!!!!

Congrats to Frankie too!

Thanks for the link MA, I’ll check that out. I’ve done some “work” with “Lightbeings” sometimes they just show up and I can feel them/perceive them there. Also call on Archangel Raphael on occasion.

LOL Maverick has my tuning forks saying “I tuning mommy, I tune YOU!” following in moms footsteps! He loves these things. 😀

KISSES HUGS LOVES!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.