WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Announcements / Happy birthday Opalescent
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Announcements Happy birthday Opalescent

• This topic has 14 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jamwolfsky

Happy birthday Opal of light 😀 .
    Wishing you blessings of abundant hope dear Maryann.
    Namaste bows for the spiritual work you are sharing with us.

Annan

Happybirtday Opal!!! 🙂

Many hugs from Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

Of course also from me, all the best for your birthday and may the coming year be one of the best for you!
    Celebrate a lot and enjoy your times!! =))

Much Love & Light from the bottom of my heart!

clever_sky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPAL!

Sending big smiles and warm hugs~!!! 😀

Rachel

Gaian

Many blessings to you on your birthday, Opal!

Namaste’,

Gaian

opalescent

Wow thanks, every one! What beautiful wishes and images! I wish you reflected back the blessings you all give, a hundred-thousand fold!

Wish time, everybody… new moon plus eclipse! Everybody gets a boost in manifesting today 😀

echo

happy birthday!

GTTOWNSEND

Happy Birthday to you , my dear friend!

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Happy Birthday Opalescent!

I hope you had a wonderful day today….pulling that birthday card! Such as: “Honey? Can you please bring me {Insert Need Here}” and if you have to mention it again you pull the card “But it’s my birthday today…pleaaase?”

😆 You only get 24 hours with that card so use it wisely. :ugeek:

😀

O, I hope you realize how much you are appreciated around here. These forums would sure be lonely without your lovely words and thoughts in them. You do so much wonderful work for BoL angel girl! Thank you so very much for just being Divine You…and for sharing yourself with us!

With abundant Love and Hugs!
    Annu

UFOBelieve

@Annu wrote:

Happy Birthday Opalescent!
    (…)
    O, I hope you realize how much you are appreciated around here. These forums would sure be lonely without your lovely words and thoughts in them. You do so much wonderful work for BoL angel girl! Thank you so very much for just being Divine You…and for sharing yourself with us!
    (…)

Wonderful, nothing to add there!! Almost like these words were coming from my heart directly.

By the way, very nice new Avatar, Annu! 🙂

Orissa

Happy, Happy Birthday Dear Opalescent

Love & Abundant Birthday Blessings to You

Will

…Annu took the words right out of my mouth !…

opalescent

Gee thanks everyone! I sure wish I could say I spent the day being waited on hand and foot, but we put a raincheck on Mom’s birthday dinner, anyway. I got one nasty cold instead (which turned out to be a slight case of pneumonia, surprise!), but I’m now well on the road to recovery. I can breathe a lot easier (literally) and now that Mercury retrograde is nearing its end, I’ll be sure to double-check my wishes before I rocket them off to the stars! In my delirium I might have forgotten something… But we celebrated the weekend before, and we’ll celebrate again next weekend too. Why not? Some years ago I chucked the 24-hour version of the birthday card for the week-long one, a much better deal all around 😉

Thanks one and all, I love you and am sooo glad to be here with y’all!

Zingdad

@opalescent wrote:

… Some years ago I chucked the 24-hour version of the birthday card for the week-long one, a much better deal all around 😉

Whew! Just as well or my birthday wishes would be late. Now it seems they are slap-dab in the middle! 🙂

First birthday wish: That you feel fantastic again really soon.
    Second birthday wish: If just a small percentage of the love and goodness that you share with the world came back at ya that would be abundant. I wish for you that this is the year that it comes back a hundred fold!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg Hugs to you my dear sister!
    Z

opalescent

Aw, Zing…
    Thanks, brother, feeling much better already! Hugs back!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.