WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GA LOVES YOU

I just LOVE Heaven Letters. I have spoken with Gloria who is the woman who writes these beautiful letters from GOD. They validate my truth for me in more ways than one. I think of something or experience something and BOOM she writes about it the next day. Here is today’s Heaven Letter. Really it is GOD talking about “Loving Yourself” in a gentle way, wipe away the belief system a little at a time.

Enjoy,

GA

HEAVEN #2886 The Vastness Your Heart Encompasses, October 19, 2008

God said:

Take a walk with Me today. We shall walk through the inner chambers of your heart. I will show you how big your heart is, and all the Vastness it encompasses. I will point out the walls of love, and the floors of love. There is no ceiling on love, beloveds. Love rises. You will see that there is no length to which a human heart cannot go. There is no end to it. As We perambulate the inner chambers of your heart and the vessels that flow to and from it, We will remove any accumulations of plaque there.

We will be like the housewife who, as she goes through the corridors of her house, wipes fingerprints clean from light switches. She does this on her way to other rooms. And, so, as We walk, We idly wipe off fingerprints from the light switches of your heart. It is so easy to remove these marks. There is nothing to it. On Our way to greater joy, one swipe of My hand erases marks from long ago. Any tightening of your heart there may have been, I loosen it. Right now I am healing your heart. Any imbalance or supposed obstruction to the love in your heart, I fix. I fix your heart now. I set your heartstrings straight. Just as We go along, I remove all words that have been associated with your heart and any EKG waves that have been taken and left you with a thought of less than a perfect picture.

In one sense, I am giving you a new physical heart now. Call it rebuilt if you prefer. There are no replacements, however. Just My hand passing through the intricacies of your heart, and all dust is removed. All messages from the past are removed. Your heart will get up now newly re-energized. It will be as good as new. See how beautifully its mechanisms work now. See how the blood of life flows. It almost gurgles in the joy of its freedom. Just the right balance of everything now. The right balance is an accumulation of love alone.

Now your heart is truly the center of love. Love is going to become mainstream, in the world and in your heart. All hearts are going to look up now and be the sun of the world as they had been meant to do.

There is no longer any damage imagined to your heart. It is ship-shape. It is tip-top. All the messages it sends go out smoothly. Just watch your muscles perk up. Go look at the roses in your cheeks. Feel this new-seeming energy your heart is returning to you. Your heart is now like a piano that has been tuned. Now your heart is attuned to Mine.

What in the world can possibly block My heart? And what in the world can now infringe upon your heart? Now you have a heart of gold. So well does your heart reflect Mine, so beautifully does it beat, your heart is now the idol of the Universe. Now you have a strong heart. Now your heart holds its ground. No longer is it shaken by this or that. No longer does it tremble. Your heart that may have been weak-kneed now bows before nothing but love. And with each beat of your heart, your heart surges with love. Every beat pulls you forward, and it pulls you high. Now your heart climbs mountains, and now your heart swims the seas, and now your heart is fully a heart afloat in the world.

Now I clasp your heart to Mine. Your heart fits perfectly in Mine. Why, look! Now see that what seemed like two hearts has become One, so intimate are We.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-vastness-your-heart-encompasses.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
    Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
    Heavenlettersâ„¢ — Helping Human Beings Come Closer to God and Their Own Hearts
    Gloria Wendroff, Godwriter
    The Godwritingâ„¢ International Society of Heaven
    703 E. Burlington Avenue, Fairfield, IA 52556
    Email angels@heavenletters.org
    Visit http://www.heavenletters.org
    Subscribe to Heavenletters by the hat!
    Download the free e-book 10 Magnificent Heavenletters
    Buy Heavenletters, Love Letters from God, Winner of Chelson 2004 Inspiration Book Award at Amazon
    Join NEW Heavenletters Community Forum : A meeting place for Conscious People
    Email Heavenletters to your friends by forwarding this email to them.
    Your donations and support help spread the Light of Heaven.

Although Heavenletters are copyrighted, you are invited to share them, send them to friends, add to your newsletter, use as a signature, make bumper stickers, skywrite with them – whatever you like, and please include the Source! http://www.heavenletters.org. And, of course, do not charge for them!

We love to have new readers come to Heavenletters through you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.