WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

I’m from Australia & I just found this site via a link to Zingdad’s channel that a friend sent to me whilst we have been scouring the internet for more information about October 14th. We both seem to have become rather “obsessed” with this event & both really resonated with it & have been sending information back & forth to each other as we’ve discovered it. So it is no surprise to me that this site & everyone else on it also really resonated with me & I look forward to being a member here.

For the past couple of years or so I seem to have been on a constant path of seeking more & more knowledge in the study of consciousness & spirituality & when not with a client can usually be found with my head in a book or on the computer looking for more information. For most of that time I have felt a real “push” to learn as much as possible, to the extent that for several months, a year or so ago, I was only getting 4 hours sleep a night due to being “compelled” to keep reading & absorbing as much as possible. I intuited that I was a few years late with the timing of my awakening & was getting nudged to make up for lost time. 😆 I seem to be experiencing another one of these knowledge “pushes” now so I’ve long since learnt to listen to my intuition & now go with the flow to wherever I’m led.

Eighteen months ago I suddenly found myself again being “pushed” to learn all I could about alternate healing modalities.So through a whole series of synchronistic events I found myself enrolled in my first course. I became Reiki 2 in the Usui system of natural healing & learnt the basics of Chinese Energetic Medicine (CEM) here whilst waiting for a course that I just “knew” I was meant to do, which was occurring a few months hence. So defying all logic & acting totally out of character I then found myself flying to Hawaii to learn Levels 1-3 in Matrix Energetics. Once back in Australia I also felt strongly drawn to study Theta healing & am now a certified Advanced Theta healing practitoner/facilitator. Although I channel as a facilitator during my client sessions I hadn’t taken it any further until a few months ago when I got the urge to channel in general. So I am very much a newbie in this area (I may post some of my experiences in the channeling thread) & feeling my way in this respect.

I’ve had several memories of “past lives” come to my awareness over this time, whether correct or not I do not know. Most of them resulted in a sticky end for me, as a result of either being a healer or for speaking my truth. My earliest memory is of Atlantis where I was the product of an experiment in which I was a misshapen freak & was rejected by my parents & given over to a break away group for psychic experiments. In the C4th I was a healer & ended up poisoning my husband with my knowledge of herbals after his constant maltreatment of me.He tortured me during & after childbirth & strangled my new born child. I’ve been walled up alive behind a brick wall by my Norman husband in a castle in France, a Cathar massacred in France, a knight killed & stabbed in the back in the Crusades in the C10th, burned as a witch in Elizabth 1’s reign, had both my eyes poked out with hot poker’s, & been burnt to death in a monastery where I was an abbott for providing written information, just to name a few. So this incarnation I’ve had a lot of issues to work through & resolve around feeling safe, being safe to be seen & speak my truth & communication in general. Coming onto a forum & identifying myself & speaking about all of this is not something I would have been able to do a couple of years ago.

So there you have it – a hotch potch of me & a work in progress!

alainiz

welcome to the family of light Orissa

And hope you find relative interests that we all share and love 🙂

Will

…hello Orissa…looks like you could use a good hug !…here’s a BIG one !…what a lot to go through …your rewards will be worth it…you’ll *see*…

…welcome to the family…much Love to you…

Orissa

Thanks for the welcome Will & Alainiz. Lovely to meet you both!Hope I’ve got something to contribute of interest & share in the learning with all here. I have to say I’ve been feeling pretty fabulous in recent times & am so excited to have chosen to be here in the NOW.

opalescent

Welcome, Orissa!

I have some similar memories of the Cathar massacres and being burned at the stake more than once, among other things. Much resonance with your tale… ah, the good ol’ days, can’t wait for ’em! Just kidding… Glad you’ve wandered over this way, looking forward to getting to know you on the forums! 🙂

GTTOWNSEND

Welcome friend! 😀

Zingdad

Hi Orissa

I’m so please you found your way to us.

The journey of self discover is almost always a painful one. Opening up all those old wounds… it’s hard work. But the miracle of love that comes when the work is done! It is a beautiful thing indeed. And see now, for yourself… here we have a being that was wounded and hurt over and over again. One in need of great healing. And so how do you respond? By becoming a healer of course! The light of love in action. You are welcomed here, dear person!

Orissa

Thank you so much for the welcome Opalescent, GTTOWNSEND & Zingdad. I look forward to getting to know you all much better. I just love the energy of this place already!

I’ve really enjoyed your channels Opalescent & Zingdad. Am still busy finding my away around the site & catching up on everything!

Hi Orissa and welcome to the site, new here my self so still looking around and catching up, glad you joined us to help it grow.

Love Is Light….Den

Orissa

Hi Den, Thank you & Welcome back! 🙂

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

A belated, yet wholehearted welcome to you Orissa. What a harrowing set of past life experienced you have had there! 😯 However, such a beautiful being has emerged from all that pain and suffering. 😀

Thank you for spreading your light here sister!

Love,
    Annu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.