WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself Hey I’ts Animal_Gurl

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alusa

Animal_Gurl is how most of you might know me my real name is Amanda, I just stumbled on over here from the BoT forums. I like this site its gonna take some getting used to, I hope to be active on both forums 😉

I came here not only because of my friends but I want to share my insight and experience, helping to cultivate the minds of others as well as myself. I’ve seen and experienced a few things, got into the paranormal I’m interested in all kinds of stuff. I also love being out in nature, I am spiritual, have a shamanistic philosiphy and right now I’m looking into Taoism.

I’ve been more of an observer and researcher for a while, keeping to myself over the period of the past few years and still figuring out who I am. I’m here because I want to learn and find out more about others in addition to myself. I’ve never been good with dreams, most things that I’ve remembered have been meditation following strange experiences or intuitive hunches, and sometimes I have memories/inklings of things that happened. A lot of my story probably sounds like some made up fairy tale, but I’m only going with what I’ve found to be true to me. I’m still open to the possibility that I’m wrong about any of this. I don’t claim to know everything or have all the answers, only what I’ve found out about myself. I am a straightforward person and life openly. I’ll be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability, and I do like questions, they make me think and give me more things to search for. I am still always questioning myself.

I am originally what some may call angel soul. To clarify what angel means to me, its simply a humanoid form, with wings, usually created being that is entrusted with the task of looking after something. I know thats kind of broad but I don’t feel like arguing the point between what people think angels and celestials are, thats not important to me, and depending on who’s asking someone might take it as either. I don’t feel we served under the Christian God. My type started out as angels, but we had many forms. We were around shortly after “creation” and closely linked to it. We were strongly linked to karma, nature and the elements. For some reason our kind of angel was strongly linked/associated with stars. I don’t remember all of our forms, I know we all had the angel in common but some of us had access to different forms. Other common forms were of sorta animal spirits and elementals. I had access to a phoenix form and thats the one I chose to spend most of my time in. It had the 7 rainbow colors and each color of its feathers had a different property, those I don’t remember.

Our group had some sort of rank structure, I was the lead angel, there were also some people over us. I don’t remember names. Back then we were peaceful and helped people, and didn’t know much about fighting. I remember things used to be much different, more “perfect” there was no food chain, everything was self maintained, closed energy systems and didn’t need to eat anything else to survive. It seems like at some time, from somewhere outside of our influence strange parasites came, it infected bossman and a few of the other angels, its like they had mind influence. Slowly they began to change, one day bossman asked us to do something horrible. He wanted things restructured, more like they were now everything eating everything else to survive. We were supposed to help look after things, not mess it up. We didn’t want to introduce things like pain, suffering, death and disease. Asking such a thing was blasphemy, we refused. We were punished, our souls were fragmented, and the pieces had different curses placed upon them. I suspect a lot of this was to keep us weak, and from getting back together. Some of us saw what was happening before they were punished they fled to protect those of us who were hurt and now stuck in the new system of things. Curses were horrible, most of us were just made to forget or a good deal of our knowledge hidden from us. When we incarnated we would forget who we were, and there would be a fogginess inside if we tried to remember who we were, just out of reach, some would forget extra just from incarnating and remember as soon as they died. Others would remember who they were, they would be stuck in their animal spirit forms, some lost the ability to talk, and anytime they tried to use their influence to help others of us, it would always turn into something bad. Or, the worst most twisted of all… can you imagine being turned into a parasite stuck into the souls of your best friends for multiple incarnations being forced to eat/damage them to survive? A lot of the angels who fled, are kept busy, trying to lessen the effects of the negative influence this stuff brings up, trying to protect us.

I’ll try to shorten this because you probably don’t need my whole life story. I incarnated, remembered who I was and hated myself couldn’t love myself, felt like it was somehow all my fault, I had a lot of personal issues. I went through some trama with the group I was incarnated in, I was killed and I reincarnated again as a Pleiadian, they are a human type race. Blonde hair fair skin, blue eyes. They are love and light, like the flower children of the universe, they are very open close to nature peaceful and believe in free will. When I was there I remembered for a short time who I was, I wanted a fresh start, it was so painful, I pushed everything into my subconscious and forgot, but I still had a lot of unresolved issues still there. I became a prominent military figure, and learned how to fight and I healed a great deal there.

I incarnated on Earth because I want to help humanity and be around for the 2012 events, and while down here certain things happened that were like memory triggers, and I started to remember who I was, gradually. Other things have happened, and now I just want to help the other angels pick up the pieces, collect their fragments and become unified again. I’ve also grown a lot, I can see how much of this was a hidden blessing. If everything is all “perfect” and theres no friction it stagnates and nothing grows, but pain and suffering can lead to growth. It took me forever to realize that and admit it to myself, because I felt like I had some personal vendetta that I had to fulfill.

Heres my Mission Post on BoT if anyone wanted to know why I came here. A lot of details are still fuzzy and I am still trying to figure out/remember the rest of it.

None of us remember our original names, I remembered Alusa was one of the names I used in public as an angel though, so I like to use it as my online name. This is probably the most in depth intro that I’ve typed up anywhere on the internet, I don’t usually get into the angel bit, usually I only present myself from the starseed angle.

opalescent

What a cool story, Alusa, so much remembered 🙂 Thanks for sharing so much–the image of the phoenix’s colored feathers is so fascinating! (I write under the name of Amanda, funny… Amanda R. Ryan is all the letters of my real name in a different order, kind of appropriate for the communication I do.)

Glad you’re here! :mrgreen:

Alusa

Thanks, now you’ve got me curious maybe you should write an intro yourself? 😉 I wanna know what kinda books you write, and what kind of communication do you do? I’m not afraid of you “hijacking” my thread 😛

Will

…welcome Ja’Ra…it’s good to see you here…for some reason you seem *familiar*…the stage and cast is getting set…

Alusa

Hey Will, thanks for the welcome. It would be interesting if I knew you. I believe a lot of us are now meeting back up with old friends to help further the Earth along and each other while were here. I don’t really know you too well so I can’t say if I feel I know you or not yet. But later on it would be interesting to talk about if it comes up again, I hope I get to know everybody here. Also I’m curious did you have an account on BoT? Would I know you over there?

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Great intro Angel-Alusa! Thank you so much for sharing!

I’ll be adding mine as soon as I get myself settled and organized….and caught up after my big move. I hope all members will do a similar thing as you’ve done here. Wonderful!

There’s so much about this that is fascinating. Thanks again for sharing!

Love,
    Annu

ebmstudios

Welcome Alusa , what you’ve written in those five paragraphs was amazing . Thanks for shareing that . -Mark

Will

…Alusa…

…this is the meeting up in this life…I’ve never been to BoT but you provided the link…I am allied with All that work for Light…I connect my hands and strength with you…

opalescent

Hey there, Alusa, I sure will be writing up an intro, been tucking content here and there and will get that written soon 😀

Zingdad

Hiya Alusa, a belated hello to you.

It’s taken me a little longer than I wanted to get myself here but now I have arrived. And how cool to see this intro of yours. The bits sort of fall together in a cool new way. It’s nice to see the context of what went before the Pleiadian military figure. Awesome. I have also added some new stuff to my “introduction” since you last saw it. Check it out here and let me know what you think. If you can wade through it all. It’s LOOoooooOOOONG 😯

I have to say that, reading the above, it comes to me that the whole 2012 thing really is about the healing of the fragmentation of the souls. I understand that the context of this is MUCH bigger than just the inhabitants of planet earth. I think it means all the galactic civilisations and the higher realms thereof too. I do believe that you will be finding the healing and oneness of your kind soon. You will find it becasue you desire it. You set your intent and you, of course, are an eternal, immortal creator being. We all are. When we remember it then it becomes so. So remember. And then create the unity and the healing that you desire. I know you will.

Love and laughter to you, my friend.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.