WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Introduce Yourself / Hi All, this is my icebreaker...
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself Hi All, this is my icebreaker…

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Damion

Hey everyone,

well i guess the first thing i should do is introduce myself 😀 my name is Ronnie, and this seems like a really awesome place to be. i am 28 year of age but i have not felt like i have been in control of my life till about 4 years ago. Up until then my life was directed by society, by the news bulletins, by the religion ingrained in me from childhood, by my preconception, by other people telling me how i should think and act, and finally by my own fears and insecurities. the biggest turning point in my life was my letting go of my religious beliefs and instead following what my heart said was right.

I was a little confused for awhile and little unsure of what to do with my new found freedom of choice, but it felt really good. Kind of like finally standing on your own two feet instead of being told what to do. Anyways i started to do some searching, since i had left religion i needed a new point of reference for reality; i choose science. i taught myself a great deal about mainstream science and then about theoretical science finally stopping at quantum mechanics and its adjacent theory like string and M-theory. All this was fascinating stuff but it did not quench my thirst for the truth that i was seeking.

i have never had access to other life times, been very prophetic or shown any sign of being able to move or blow things up with my mind, but it was an aspect that i believe i needed in order to understand the whole picture. i was not spiritual in the slightest and really had no idea about how to “BE” spiritual after leaving my religion so i researched all sorts of physic and spiritual phenomenon in order to have a better understanding. i learn about all sorts of interesting abilities people had, but i came out of it with very little for myself other than knowledge and one other thing. The belief that ALL humans have the ability to reach out and connect using some sort of 6th sense. Since everyone is different this should manifest in very different ways for everyone.

Its amazing how the change of just one belief can alter your perspective in a way that you cannot anticipate. I believe this change in belief permitted my mind to open and allow the acceptance of another experience that i might have disregarded had i believed something else at the time…

On March 9th 2010 I had a very vivid dream. I dreamt that there was a comet or asteroid that approached earth and had caused great flooding, so much to the degree that there were only a few survivors left. There where myself, my wife and 10 other people. We made our way down into the earth via huge tunnels and corridors created by someone. Slowly everyone started dying by accidents until it was just myself and my wife. At the very bottom we found guard dogs that would attack us if they saw us so we avoided them and where eventually lead to a room. Inside it looked like a small living room. This was the end of the road; we had nowhere else to go so we decided to wait it out our most certain deaths here. I then noticed there were 3 cats in the room, one on a bookshelf, one on the love sofa, and one sitting right in front of the door. They were very well feed and I soon came to realizes that these cats where protecting us from what was outside. They gave off a very benevolent presence. My wife seemed to either not care or not notice them. We sat back and enjoyed the peaceful moment.

I woke up and my gift surfaced for the very first time. It felt as if someone had taken a large round plug and used the top of my head as its socket. For 30 minutes straight I had this intense energy passing through my body coming from the top of my head and moving down like a current. I did not know what to do with this experience because it was so foreign to me. So I just meditated as best I could. For the next few months it manifested very rarely and I did not have a full understanding of it. I still don’t but at least I have given it a name. I have come to call it my “intuition”. At first I thought it was random, but as I paid closer attention to it I noticed it was trying to get my attention. Kind of like a loud “PAY ATTENTION TO THIS”. I learned to eventually stop questioning it and to simply trust the process. It has lead me to much information that has guided me on my path of self-discovery, such as the ascension papers and this cool forum.

although I very much feel sometimes like i am in the dark looking for something with a flashlight that only works when i get near something important; and then its still up to me to make out and interpret what it is i’m supposed be figuring out ❓ ❗ ❓ lol but i guess that half fun is figuring it all out on your own 💡

Thank you very much to everyone for listening and i apologize for the long intro, i figured if was going to introduce myself i might as well introduce all of me.

I’ll see you all on the forum 😛

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Welcome Damion/Ronnie!

So wonderful to meet you!!

Sounds like you are awakening to the world behind the world… that world which we see with our minds and feel with our hearts. It’s always a strange sort of metamorphosis that happens once we start to “wake up” from the dream society has built for us… confusion, frustration, fear and anger are all a part of that as much as bliss, joy, happiness and love are… we just need to accept with unconditional love ALL these things and find an objective “big picture” view of it all and our job in painting the picture!

I love how you’ve found your resonance… the “Pay attention to this” feeling you get. It makes life easier, because you have a sort of barometer to gauge what your heart feels is true for you and what is not. When something resonates, gives us tingles, hair standing on end, shivers or just that “knowing” feeling it can make sorting through all the lies and facts and feelings that belong to other’s truths instead of our own MUCH MUCH easier! Also, synchronicity, de ja vu and other such occurrances also serve to lead us where we need to be while also confirming to us that we are in the “right” place, time, situation, frame of mind, feeling, etc.

Lots of love to you on your journey home to Love!
    Welcome to the site! We aren’t too busy here, though there is a lot of amazingness in small bits and bites here and there to nibble on!
    Love,
    Shylo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.