WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 7 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

SO we have a lady who lives about an hour a way and she does trance chanelling sessions that I have attended. They are amazing to feel the energy in the room and the love from the beings that are coming through. I watch her as she gets focused and goes in to a trance. I also read the Kryon books and Esther and Jerry Hicks and it is so amazing to me! I want to channel and I know that someday I will, I believe it is part of my purpose in helping others to the truth. So for anyone that does this type of channeling…how do I start? Do you wait for that entity(s)/energy to come to you or do you invoke them? Is is kinda like if it’s meant to be it will happen? I just feel so drawn to it and I know there is a reason for everything so why do I have such strong feelings about it? Any insight let me know!! Sara ❓

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hi Sara!

Welcome to the Comm-Unity!

For me, Channeling was sort of happenstance. I realized that I had been talking to “myself” but a “myself” that seemed quite a bit different from me and my views. I think many confuse this phenomena with some sort of mental illness! When really, you are speaking to entities that wish to guide you. I think that there are many ways to channel…as many as there are stars in the sky! I think this because it happens so differently for everyone. For me, I was both approached by a spirit collective, called the Council of the East Star, and sought to speak to a “spirit guide”, who I called Toucan. Yes, he was an actuall “Toucan” in my minds eye. 🙂

I think the experience is highly individual to the unique person involved. I DO employ certain protective procedures as I have come to learn that if you open yourself up to it, you will attract all manner of entities wishing communication! I surround myself with a bubble of white light and love from “Source” and “know” that I am speaking with beings of the Light.

Some good info is on our Channeling page for discernment of entities you speak to. Check it out! https://www.book-of-light.com/beta6/content/channeling

What I normally do, is I ask for the certain being (passed over human, animal, ascended master, whatever) to be present (after surrounding myself in the white light of love) and then I begin to ask questions or just type a message. It helps to open a word doc or something to record what they say. I find that I type and type and type and all of a sudden I have a really amazing message!

Try it out! I think the most important aspects of this are: believe in yourself…take the first response, thought, word that comes to mind and go with it….and just be open to “receive” the info however it comes from spirit. I’ve often asked a question and received the response through a song on the radio, or a few words from the television or an accidental click on the internet (nothing is accidental or coincidental!) so you never know how spirit will answer questions!

Anyhow, I’m sure you’ll get more answers from others. We have a couple of amazing channels here as mods, Zingdad and Opalescent. Opalescent has her own site and blog too..maybe this is how you found us?: http://www.opalescentwords.wordpress.com

Anyhow, hope this helps! Let us know how you progress!

Love,
    Annu

opalescent

Having answered this question for others in the past, I agree with Annu, you don’t enter into it blithely! While your approach is completely your own (just like everyone has a different way of knocking on a door) what I would say is the most important point starting out is to be very clear in yourself. Do you love yourself? Do you value your experiences? Ego in check? Ooo, that one can be tricky, the ego takes on so many forms 😮

When I started to channel (which was kind of a surprise to me when I realized what I was doing) I was deep into both a meditation discipline on a strong spiritual path, and I was very busy doing a lot of personal healing, cleansing, recalibrating my beliefs, etc. It’s vital to have a good anchor of some sort, preferably in the heart, so that when the shadows come out to play, which they invariably do, you stay clear and centered. Things tend to come up, which can variously be interpreted to be demons, shadow-self, bad memories, scars from past trauma, or vestiges of energetic sludge that’s stuck to your field.

So first, get clear in as many ways as you can. Know you are love, and you can set boundaries–you are in charge here. Use your body as an antenna. In a workshop I attended with Barbara Marciniak, she stressed this. You have certain energetic pathways in your body that you are familiar with; for example, you can feel when a certain someone nearby is sending out bad vibes, you can feel when you’re safe. Get in touch with your body and think of it as an antenna. Trust it, and trust your discernment–before you venture into uncharted etheric territory. This has been my clearest guidance. If you feel some foreboding at the pit of your stomach, disconnect and get clear, and see what belief might be tugging on your sleeve for permission to be excused.

Channeling is more than just gathering facts and figures. I don’t think it’s that at all, really. It is true guidance from a purely loving source, steady and unwavering. Remember, you can always tell a highly evolved being from their sense of humor! Posers tend to lose patience and use a lot of flash and glam. Don’t take candy from strangers. Your guides, your star family will offer real sustenance… and a lot to chew on!

Thank You both for all the info! Yes Annu I did find this page through Opalescent’s page on world-com. I love hearing from the Pleadians.
    So basically I think that I am channeling already. I have Briget that I talk to regularly and she is fun and very loving! She told me that I could channel her information and it’s cool that you said that about opening a blank word document and typing away, because she actually told me to do that about 2 days ago! I guess I need to get on that. I have a 3 year old so sometimes it can be hard to have time quiet time to focus as I am a single mother. I also am still learning so much and have that strong thirst for knowledge that I can be on the internet for hours! I feel as I am nearing the end of that cycle in my spiritual journey and going to a new cycle (even though i will always be learning) if you have heard of the seven steps.
    I have been working with light and protective procedures, but the loving myself part has been something I am really working on. I bought a rose quartz bracelet (rose quartz is good for loving yourself) and it turned almost completly white with in about two weeks, I believe cause i sucked all the energy out of it!
    And ahhh the ego! Yeah I know what you mean! Well this helps for what I have to work on (which I kind of already knew!) I have been eating organic food, drinking more water and just started a yoga/pilates video which is helping get me cleared out and in balance. I should probably meditate longer each day. I do 2 different 15 minute sessions a day right now and I often feel bad that I don’t spend more time on it. Even though, I am constantlly thinking about things and doing visualizations/affrimations when I have to wait at an office or something.
    Well this is all really good information, I did checkout the channeling page as well.
    Thank You guys so much!

GTTOWNSEND

First off , I wanted to thank everyone invloved for such a wonderful site! It is a honor to be here , now.
    My channeling experiences are probably a bit different from most folks here. I found my way to these metaphysical things through intellectual pursuits , and when I finally discovered a method that worked , I was given an initation like I never thought was possible. The main word that comes to mind is insanity. I basically met an infinite number , or versions , of myself , from the “highest” saint to the “lowest” demon. I I still hear all these voices at all times. I am learning , with the help of a wonderful mentor , and friend , in Opalescent (always thank you dearest sister 🙂 ) , the ways of Love. I am quite sure that I would be lost without the help from her , and my loved ones on Earth and on all realms, in all dimensions. So to me , channeling represents more of a peeling back of the layers of the onion of ourselves. And learning to accept , love , and integrate all versions of ourselves , even the ones we are not too proud of. Because I have never taken healing , meditation , yoga , etc. classes of any kind , I was probably not too prepared to channel when I first started , and to be quite honest I have always been a hell raiser , really. Not too much into One Love. Never intentionally hurt anyone , but it was not good to back me into a corner. And , lots of all nighters , etc. So , I studied the science of the Universe , discovered that we are One Consciousness , learned I was right in not believing “the hype” or in the machine, and that all the rage I felt , and used as a driving force , was not necessary. We do not really die. We are all One. We are but the tip of the iceberg in regards to the total sum of what we are a part of. Channeling offered me a way to prove I was not alone. It was also the door to learning what ego can do , where it can take you , if not properly controlled with love. I am still learning how to do that. Channeling has helped me to learn how to remember that I Am , that we ALL are , masters.
    The methods of channelings are limitless. When I play guitar in the band I am currently in , I realize that I channel a version of me that plays guitar a certain way , with a certain skill set , and this realization helps me to choose , consciously choose , how I wish to sound on a particular night. When I chant and meditate , I am trying to channel Om , Source. When I stare into my little daughter’s eyes , I channel Love , and to me , the REAL reason that all of this , this life that I have chosen on Earth , all of the lives we all live , in all timelines and possible dimensions , is right there in her eyes. LOVE.
    I thank you all again , and send you my love.
    We are all One.

Will

…thank you GT…
    …there Are many ways to channel…not just words and messages…
    …we are channels of healing Light energy… I have found that one of my atributes is to cannel Strength and en-couragement to those that are needing this…Spirit has a talent for putting me at just the right place at the right time…

Alusa

I’ve thought about this before. I always used to think channeling was letting a spirit take over your body and talk or give a message… yeah I would never do that. Personally I don’t think any entity has any excuse to take over someones body like that, but if someone does that and it works for them, great. I would think if you get into that way, finding protection for yourself is a good idea. But to me thats any way of getting information from another conciousness that works, theres probably 101 ways to learn to communicate with conciousness. I typically think that the channeling that goes on here is relaying of telepathic messages isn’t it? I haven’t ever formally “channeled” other beings for the public, but I have talked to other spirits/entities for my own purposes.

UFOBelieve

Okay, this is my second post, and I already know why it was worth coming here.

Oh my.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.