WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Evolving & Enlightening / Body & Bodywork / I talk to my body: balancing and healing
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Body & Bodywork I talk to my body: balancing and healing

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alusa

I thought I would introduce my experience here, I haven’t heard of anyone else working with themselves this way, I am not sure exactly what to call this “system” its something thats kinda developed over time and its worked a great deal for me. I would view this as telepathic but I think if one spends a lot of time paying attention to their body they can find different ways to communicate.

In my experience all energy has conciousness, some more sentient than others, it just depend on what aspect of it you wanna talk to. Are you going to talk to a swarm of bees, a worker or the queen?

I have always been a reflective sort of person, I would always search for how I felt, and my views on things, I would always ask myself questions while soul-searching, eventually I started getting answers back from myself, like parts/information and stuff, levels of it I was not conscious of. Eventually I noticed that different sorts of answers came from different aspects of myself and my body, depending on the issue and what questions I would ask I could trace a problem back to the “source.”

Have you ever been divided on an issue? Or felt resistance in doing something, or making a decision? Have you ever reacted some way and not known why? Are you always fighting yourself? Well, you also have many aspects of conciousness, and when that happens, you really aren’t all on the same page. I have found I can go talk with those specific aspects, find their views, tell them mine and work something out, or tell them why certain mindsets/behaviors are not healthy, but its also part of you, you literally have to try to make an effort and feel it out from both sides, there is no point in doing this if you cant be honest with yourself, lip service wont solve problems.

I have had people do or say things and was surprised I was offended, I would talk to my ego, and it would have a different viewpoint, something the person said or did may have reminded it of a past pain issue or scar. I ask questions, find out why it feels that way, what caused the problem, if there are deeper past issues I keep digging till I get all the information, then I start to heal. I embrace that part of myself, comfort it, and explain why what it’s doing isn’t healthy, or I will give it the attention it needs, if you ignore aspects of yourself sometimes they will act out or develop bad habbits/tendencies. After I find out whats wrong, I talk to that aspect of myself, heal and we both come to a new unified stance.

My heart doesn’t think much, it just feels, it can think from an emotional perspective. I have sometimes formed unhealthy emotional attachments to people, given too much of myself away. I have talked to my heart chakra, discussed all the problems involved, we agree on a new stance. In this case it would be that I need to be stronger in myself, love myself and etc so I am not as emotionally needy. If there are links to someone in an unhealthy way, or that I am ending a relationship/friendship with that I don’t want there, I let my heart know I don’t want them there and why, try to solve any unhealthy emotional addictions, then I cut them, if I don’t solve the issues first the heart will just want them again and the link will reform.

I used to want to communicate with my subconscious, but I don’t always have the best schedule, or time to practice things like dream recall, I am lucky if I even remember my dreams! And things are hard because it wants to communicate through abstracts and symboligy, I don’t always have time for that. So I ended up having a long conversation with my subconscious about what was practical and what wasn’t how I wanted it to communicate with me. I find out that the subconscious language is thought abstracts thats the basis of how it thinks, they are large concepts that are interpreted in dreams, visions and altered states of conciousness. I’ve even learned how to read some of the simple thought abstracts. Eventually I got it to where it telepathically talks to me just like any other part, though sometimes it still does use dreams to communicate. It saves a lot of time.

I found out I can talk to any chakras, ego, body consciousness, and subconscious. Any issues I have I can usually go to the relevant part of myself to work with and solve, or I can go to a relevant part of myself and ask it questions on things it specializes in, they often have knowledge I am not aware of. Life is so much easier when you are a unified self, when all of you is on the same page with one stance. Fighting with yourself is a big waste of vital time and energy. I talk to myself all the time and the more I do it the easier and more fluid it gets. Would this be considered MPD? I don’t know xD but you will never get me to admit I hear different sub-personas/voices in my head if you get me in a room with a shrink. 😆

opalescent

Awesome, Alusa.

Here’s part of an email I sent someone once about “time traveling” back to childhood and gaining integration:

“… Another theme is to see a long dark hallway with doors along each wall. I usually envisage a still, cobwebby kind of place. Behind one of the doors you can hear a child sobbing. Look at the door. What does it look like? Is there anything on it, like a number, knocker, etc? Do you knock? Do you turn the doorknob? Open the door. What do you see? Who do you see? What is happening? (Sometimes the information is quite harrowing, so it’s important to be able to maintain a gentle presence of support.) Meet the child self. What is he/she feeling? How can you feel love, bringing in the perspective and understanding of the adult self, such that sharing that love allows the child to release hold of the anger, rage, resentment, loneliness, feelings of being unloved, unwanted, misunderstood, etc? You see how this gets to root causes! When you’re ready, hold hands with the child and let him or her lead you to the door. Leave the room, look at each other, embrace, allow the child to become subsumed into the present-day adult self. This is integration of a splinter of soul which had gotten stuck in time.”

There are so many ways to wholeness, it’s jes’ beyootiful!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.