WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond Book of Light Messengers Pleiadian Renegades Through Amanda R Ryan in answer to your silent questioning, we speak

• This topic has 6 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Pleiadian Renegades through Amanda R. Ryan (a.k.a. opalescent)
    posted on opalescentwords on October 30, 2008

“Just around the corner is a whole new reality.”

Following the enigmatic message we relayed to you last we spoke, a reader posed a question of sorts, seeking clarification on our intent and also remembering to say even the most unanswerable question can yet be asked in faith that an answer will be given in the spirit of truth and love of all. Here is his note to us:

Dear Pleiadians,

Your presence is undeniable for me, but not for all. Faith is fragile and has been shaken, nearly destroyed in the heart of many humans, to such a point that for certain creatures of this planet tomorrow is a hypothetical thought. When you say, “You have seen a show of lights, color, and energy unlike anything you have ever imagined”, I have to reply, no it did not happen. This is problematic in our human experience, because trust is fragile. My sister and a few of her friends residing in France are shaken by the 14th of October which was a non-event for them, their spiritual eye being closed.

The worse thing in spirituality is to fool oneself, this leads to further disappointment and much pain. I trust your channel from the bottom of my heart, but I need more explanation on the nature of what you are describing in this paragraph; juggling with timelines is not a satisfying answer to most of the neutral observers, because the extremity of this is saying you are still where you are, ok don’t worry your life is funky because it did happen in another timeline. If everything is subjected to timelines, you should have specified in the beginning that your description of terrestrial events has no certainty in our material temporality and everything would have been in order.

Dear one, your question is well put. You have given voice to words many are asking in various degrees of silence right now. We answer all in our answer to you, and thank you for being so agreeable in playing a vital role in the continuing unfoldment of the drama.

Since the message was dispersed across the planet that our ships did not, in fact, make a grand show of lights in the sky, many have been scratching their heads to figure out what happened. None more so than those who have no real sense of our presence and are motivated in their quest for truth by the possibility that our ships are taking it no more seriously than God that you need help. Those people might be disappointed, but they have only to make a shift in their understanding about where the source of power to change your world really is. Once that neural connection is made, understanding comes. In preparation for that, first other neural connections must be shaken loose, hence the more resistant to letting go of those connections you choose to be, the more shaken you will feel. More of the infrastructure of belief has be to triggered in some than in others, and those with rigid beliefs will feel the most impact on their reality than will those who have some sense of our reality already.

Showing up on a certain date, as was announced by a channel of the radio dial of the stars, was at one time an option. As the day unfolded according to the choices of the receivers of impulses — meaning, as you as one organism moved through the realm of possibility along the meter of time, point by point each individual consciousness embodied on the planet making decisions about what to say, not say, think, not think, do, or not do — as the day unfolded, certain conditions came into being which would have led to more of a shake-up than would have been survivable by some portion of the organism of which you are a part. The cancer that eats at your world, the entropy which encroaches upon the integrity of your reality is going belly-up very soon, as it has run its course and has before it to learn the lesson that will change it utterly. This so-called cabal has little desire to change course, but the tide is turning and with it the cabal’s chances of realizing certain visions. So, since the tide is about to crash on the shores of your reality, it seems in keeping with the energies at play that this short delay is made. It is a delicate balance we keep.

Just around the corner is a whole new reality. We will not risk a single soul’s desire to see that for itself. To have shown our presence, despite the fervent wishes of so many who long for a day in which their secret is no longer a secret and the reunion is at hand, would have denied lifetimes’ worth of effort its day of glory. Though many long for that day, many yet dreamless sleep. Help your brothers and sisters see the light that shines within. This is all the preparation anyone really needs.

In our last message before this one, which is released just before our presence is quite generally known, we spoke from the vantage point just ahead of you, where you will enter a new understanding of your place in the heart of the universe. We spoke from a future point in time, one which will be known to you as “now” in a very short time. There is nothing to fear and nothing to worry about. You are on a timeline, as a single planetary organism, which may delay your satisfaction but which enacts certain possibilities that bring more people to awareness. In this are you all served, you are loved, and you are integrated into the higher-vibrating reality with as little completely forgotten as possible. In placing our voice on the timeline in which the future for all of the life of the planet is most loving, joyful, powerful, peaceful and promising, in accord with your mental and emotional intention, we have sent an echo which you can orient your awareness to. There is nothing greater on which to set your intention than the heart of God, whatever you conceive that to be. It is what we align ourselves with, as well, but the view is a little clearer once the lens is free from the distorting effect of careless awareness. By positioning ourselves ahead of the craft sighting, we spoke to you as a people transformed. We speak to you now as guides who have traveled along similar ways and can help you see the possibility of a reality more joy-filled than you can see as a people without a clear idea of what such a transformation entails.

All you need do is to see yourselves and each other as we see you — as powerful amnesiacs regaining their sense of self and a greater understanding of love than you can, at this point, remember ever knowing. We see you as stars encased in dots of flesh, as our own brothers and sisters, cousins and kin. We see you as ourselves, you who have awakened and you who still sleep. You are us, and we are you, just as every star is part of a constellation and every constellation is part of the stars which determine its form and meaning.

Now, as you ponder yet another gift of words from the truth of love, we remind you that only a short time remains for your dark cabal, and that its transformation into the entity it forgot it was will result in a complete redefinition of inspiration. Any evidence for such a claim? Stay awake and aware and you will see, soon enough.

We are with you, dear ones, whether you sense it or not.

This week’s video: Multidimensional Universe, Central Sun, Galactic Heart
    [youtube:1b3gg6j2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79UaJ8s8K4[/youtube:1b3gg6j2]

UFOBelieve

Rofl THIS is magic!
    I was just checking back to your site, because, no idea, I just keep checking back from time to time. I saw you posted a new text on Oct 30th, and was wondering why I hadn’t seen it here, so I checked back here, and you posted it.

Magic all over the place! 😆

*reading*

Ricky

can some one pick up the pieces of my mind please cos it is well blown…oh sweet lord!!!! hands up who loves the renegades?

p.s. we need more appropriate emoticons i.e one with minds blowing out etc 😈 😀

Ricky

@renegades wrote:

but i am senseless where does that leave me? 😕

UFOBelieve

@Ricky wrote:

@renegades wrote:

Really? You don’t feel their presence?
    Then just be assured, also by me, that they are here. Just send a nice greeting upwards, they will be delighted! =)

Ricky

@UFOBelieve wrote:

@Ricky wrote:

@renegades wrote:

Really? You don’t feel their presence?
    Then just be assured, also by me, that they are here. Just send a nice greeting upwards, they will be delighted! =)

😆 you are the best!!!!! i was gonna say i love you mr ufo.. but i am not a hippy so i wont.. so i will say i like you instead 😀 the love wil come later 😯 😛 😉

UFOBelieve

Haha hippies rock! xD
    I think I would have felt nice in those times!! Well considering the fact there hasn’t been a mass show-up of ETs back then.. it’s probably still nice to live in the now. xD

But thanks a lot dear Ricky! xD Have you felt any answer in form of energy floating into your body? Then just close your eyes, relax a few seconds and try it again, just say “greetings my dear friends”, and chances are very high you will feel a response!

opalescent

Since this message quoted the title of another one, which I originally posted 23 April, I will throw it into the mix for your reference. It’s quite relevant…

just around the corner

Back in the day when things were more or less normal and you knew what to do about going and coming, life began to get boring. You didn’t have the kind of complexity you now face. However, you didn’t have the opportunities you do now, either. Apart from jetting around the globe for lunch and home for dinner, you could get where you wanted to easily enough, given resources and time, or create a persona for yourself at the expense of some illusion or other. Now, it’s a different story. You hear of limitations, restrictions, and sanctions. You see a new economy coming, one in which the dominant dollar becomes less a piece of paper than a fact of life that keeps getting less and less relevant. This is the story you might hear, but it is not the truth of your existence unless you want it to be. What seems like limitation now will soon be irrelevant. What do we mean? Let us enlighten you with a story. Ours are much more down to earth than the ones currently circulating on your planet.

A pile of paper sat in a locker in a dark and quiet mansion high on a hill. No one remembered what it was for or how it had been used, though some speculated it was a sort of game token for some long-forgotten game of chance. “Mogul”, some said it was called. The rules made little sense, however, and the players had tired of the same people winning time and time again. The piles of paper, yellowed and neglected, were all that remained, the rules of the game long ago having changed so much that the keepers of the rule book decided to rename it “Dream Making”. And so it was that what had been was no more and that which came is already dreamed by those who re-write the rules. The only thing that anyone remembered about the old game of Mogul was that Dream Making was much more fun for everyone.

As a story, it is rather short. But keep reading and you’ll see how many permutations of reality there are to explore. You don’t need a long introduction to have a hand at continuing it. Once you start playing, you’ll see. It starts to make sense. You just have to remember that it’s a game and it’s supposed to be fun, everyone wins, and there is no finish line. It just continues. Generally speaking, Mogul is just the opposite. For most of you, it hasn’t been much fun seeing the same team win every turn (almost) and brilliance dimmed as a result, nor have you had any hope of outside help (almost) to avoid a dismal end for yourselves. Naturally, it’s a dramatic moment in the game. It’s your turn, and you’re pausing just a bit longer than usual. You’re thinking. The brains are finding a commonality of thought-wave patterns and light is beginning to shine among you. Consciousness is mastering the game, and it’s so exciting for those of us of the known people of the stars to watch what unfolds in your arena. We are your cheerleaders. Let’s go, people, let’s go! We are whispering words of encouragement to you constantly. If you pay attention, you’ll see. Cave-ins are inevitable for those who have moved away from their heart centers, so walk carefully. Naturally, it is necessary to stay in your heart center to navigate from one game to another; that is the key.

A crazy thought has just as much merit as a sane thought these days. Neither is elementally different from the other – only the rules are. The secret to winning the game for everyone is to assume a deficiency of love in your “opponent” and apply some. It means you have to be willing to re-learn what you think you knew about love and come up with some new rules based upon the single notion that Love is a player, too, and Love breaks every rule you might write that is not based on that truth. Love as a player changes everything, because Love doesn’t choose sides, it isn’t predictable, and it never intends winning without everything winning, too. Understanding of these ground rules is simply a matter of deciding to turn everything you know on its head and looking at things from the perspective of player Love. If that means entertaining a crazy thought such as, “Nothing leads to something, so I must be rich at some point even though I don’t see it yet,” then by all means, do. You lose nothing. You might gain something of great value if you risk a new thought or two. Just think, it might be that you all win!

Remembrance comes for those of you eager to play a new kind of game, for the game of Dream Making is an ancient one. It has been played over eons and across dimensions. You are just discovering your various opportunities to play. Brightly-lit Love beckons you. It is not a game of dominance or chance but of discovery and recognition, from an address of bright joy rather than a place of dark fear. It is a game never before played that is the only one your universe knows. You are achieving mastery of a beautifully complex creation and how it plays out is up to you. All we are saying is that Love plays no favorites and everything you do defines your path. We’ve played that game before and can give you some pointers, if you’d like. Things like, get ready to send a message to each other that Love is listening, and if you can re-define your pain as love-deficient areas and nourish them, then you might arrange an escape from pain altogether. Remember that the known people of the stars are never far from your side and are rooting for you to master the game as one. Now, you hold the dice, you have the cards, you aim the pointer. Usually, you keep getting the same results. This time, play for love.

GTTOWNSEND

Wow Opal – that tie-in is just so amazing and wonderful! 😮 😆

jamwolfsky

@opalescent wrote:

Since this message quoted the title of another one, which I originally posted 23 April, I will throw it into the mix for your reference. It’s quite relevant…

just around the corner

Remembrance comes for those of you eager to play a new kind of game, for the game of Dream Making is an ancient one. It has been played over eons and across dimensions. You are just discovering your various opportunities to play. Brightly-lit Love beckons you. It is not a game of dominance or chance but of discovery and recognition, from an address of bright joy rather than a place of dark fear. It is a game never before played that is the only one your universe knows. You are achieving mastery of a beautifully complex creation and how it plays out is up to you. All we are saying is that Love plays no favorites and everything you do defines your path. We’ve played that game before and can give you some pointers, if you’d like. Things like, get ready to send a message to each other that Love is listening, and if you can re-define your pain as love-deficient areas and nourish them, then you might arrange an escape from pain altogether. Remember that the known people of the stars are never far from your side and are rooting for you to master the game as one. Now, you hold the dice, you have the cards, you aim the pointer. Usually, you keep getting the same results. This time, play for love.

I just love this message, I have often felt the tricks of the dark players and thought there was nothing to oppose them apart from resistance. Amazing to see ourselves and others as players, I have gained much lightness of heart with this insight and I am letting go of heavy hearted belief in absolute reality. You just play like an actor and write amazing scripts, gain detachement, sense of humour while realising how precious every part of the play is in the accomplishment of the great One play. You gain freedom realising it is just a game, releasing the shackles of anger and survival of the fittest. Lets have a good laugh 😆 now, because we will all be laughing soon!!

Ricky

@UFOBelieve wrote:

Haha hippies rock! xD
    But thanks a lot dear Ricky! xD Have you felt any answer in form of energy floating into your body? Then just close your eyes, relax a few seconds and try it again, just say “greetings my dear friends”, and chances are very high you will feel a response!

Yes i know what you mean however i cant distinguish who’s who when i get sensations come over me, if its guides angels or other! these days i have been feeling a sort of presence to my right while i lay on my back but i just dont know 🙁 but the bottom line is i have always wanted to talk to the pleiadians and maybe i’m just rubbish at it.. but i have had an overwhelming urge to get fitter, stop smoking start juicing and generally get healthier if i want to talk to my space brothers and sisters 😀

Do you think they hear me when i address them ?

opalescent

@Ricky wrote:

these days i have been feeling a sort of presence to my right while i lay on my back

You watched the Oct 14 St Germain channeling video, right? I’ve felt a certain presence to my right ever since I watched it. He does mention that in his talk

but i have had an overwhelming urge to get fitter, stop smoking start juicing and generally get healthier if i want to talk to my space brothers and sisters 😀

We have, too! Juicing everything in sight 😆

Do you think they hear me when i address them ?

Absolutely they do. You can always ask for a confirmation of that and of who they are to be clearly shown to you, then keep your eyes open.

UFOBelieve

@Ricky:

I know what you mean, that’s also the point where I am. I need to get healthier to be able to receive such things.
    But if you feel something on your right, I can pretty much without doubt say there WAS something. The question is what it was. 😆
    But if you just directly adress them and send them greetings or whatever, then it is THEM you feel. So, yes, you can directly adress them. You can also direclty adress Jesus or Gaia or St. Germain, just set the intent that they shall hear it, and they do. And it is very likely that the ‘response’ you get, whatever it may looks or seems to be like, comes from him/her/… ^^

I even read this: if you think you have had some incarnation on other planets with them (chances are ^^), then you have previously to this incarnation made an AGREEMENT (your intent is necessary) to share your experiences with them. Which means: If you write a post in this forums talking about them, they sense it. If you think about them while riding your bike watching in the skies, they sense it. If you .. don’t know .. suffer, and you think “maybe it’s different where they live”, they can also sense it. Remember, you highly likely made that agreement.
    And also if you didn’t, no matter where you are, if you send something out to them with the intent for them to hear it, they do. They even see the Light on our planet, as it shines in every one of us, they basically see everything. 😆

(Rofl, anyone, if I’m talking BS here, please correct me. xD)
    (Ah during writing this Opal confirmed it. That’s nice. ^^)

Zingdad

Ricky may I suggest there is no problem with them hearing you. There is possibly only a problem with you hearing them. And this is natural and normal. We spend many many lifetimes disconnecting and procuring that we are separated from the Oneness and closing ourselves off into a “individuated” state. And then, when we want to connect again, it takes a little work. Fortunately it is a lot easier to connect than to disconnect becasue it is your “true” state to be One with the universe. And it is your Oneness that allows intuitive and telepathic contact. So that’s just a little background. Connecting like this is aided by an open heart. And opening your heart requires that you be as loving as you can be. Loving yourself is, of course, the place to start. So doing the things that the most loving version of you would do sounds like the right path. But in the mean time, why don’t you try something. Just to see. Why don’t you let go of the self-limiting perception that you CAN’T do this. Tell yourself you CAN do this and just put the wheels in motion to make it happen. I can suggest the following as a “recipe for receiving” to get you started:

1. Set up a “sacred spot” at home. Nothing elaborate, just a place where you can sit and write (paper or computer) with a candle and/or some incense or similar (like, maybe you want to have crystals there or something)… bring anything you feel will raise the vibration. Organise some soft non-intrusive music if there are sounds outside that might disturb you. Make sure you will be able to sit and write in the most comfortable, undisturbed way possible.
    2. Now take a gentle stroll in the most peaceful surroundings you can. Be conscious of your breathing and let go any stress that you have.
    3. Have a lovely relaxing bath and/or a short meditation. The point is to be as relaxed as possible. To have released any stress you might have. To be as untroubled by the issues that might normally clutter your thoughts. Be still. Be relaxed. Like a quiet pond upon which one can see the faintest ripple.
    4. Now sit down at your “sacred spot”. Declare your intent and light the candle/ incense or project your intent into the crystal. Your intent might be something like:
    “I intend to receive the clearest possible communication as filtered through the highest version of my own soul. I come to this with the most loving and pure intent.”
    5. Now your job is to not question anything. No double-thinking. No doubting. Just DOING. And what you are doing is communicating, right? So now you communicate. You start as you do with any conversation. You say “hello”, right? So you write or type “hello”. And then you just type the response that you feel in your head. Just get it down WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT. And just keep going. Like asking “who am I talking to now?” and then type the response. And this is how you go. Ask something and without vetting it write the response as it appears in your head. Do this until you wish to stop. Then, as good manners dictate, say thank you for their time and conversation and wish them well and say goodbye.
    6. Blow out the candle and release your intent.

And NOW you can let out all your doubts and stuff that you inevitably will feel. Because you will. No part of this process is meant to make you not able to doubt it. You will have doubts. I promise that. And that is perfectly okay. The point now is just to DO IT. Not to prove anything to anyone. So… if you have any responses written down at all… then a celebration is in order. You have made your first contact. Now you just need to keep working on refining this newly started ability. Remember the greatest concert pianist in the world first started with some very simple tune. And at first got it wrong a lot. Well this is not nearly as difficult as playing the piano but none-the-less you ARE still going to have stumbles and hiccups in the beginning. That’s okay. So just be gentle and forgiving of yourself at first and HAVE FUN!

There is so much more that I could share with you but maybe you’d like to just try this first and see how it goes? But only if this feels right to you…

opalescent

… or you may prefer to write with pen and paper. Or draw…

You’ll see, they will speak to your silent questioning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.