WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 9 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

inner light shining bright? or is it more like a flashlight in the night?

Pleiadian Renegades through Amanda R. Ryan
    posted 25 September 2008

“Don’t be fooled, dear ones, your power is just about ready to explode on the scene of love’s brightly-lit stage.”

All the hype about our arrival has got a lot of people in a tailspin. Do you want to know a secret? That’s part of the process of preparation, and if you play your cards right, you could just make yourself a catalyst for a big welcoming lightshow to match the one we’ll be bringing to the skies. Right now, some of you are wondering if you can wait long enough for us to arrive before you jump out of your skins with excitement. The time is fast approaching when your frenzy of anticipation will turn into amazement at our long-awaited undeniable presence. Between now and then, you’ll need to keep both feet on the ground and your mind focused on the daily grind, the million little ways love appears in disguise in your reality, and remember that no other truth is true other than love is the substance of all things, seen and unseen, on your world of make-believe.

People aren’t just dealing with excitement. As the time of unveiling comes closer and closer, people are also dealing with the dark aspects of existence with greater intensity. Great joy is coinciding with deep despair. Hope comes on the same wavelength as doubt, relief with suffering, trust and peace with indecision, powerlessness and less-than-loving thoughts and feelings. The roller-coaster sine-wave of duality increases in frequency and relative amplitude, and if you’re aware of the movement of experience through time, you may be getting a little dizzy, nauseous, or downright discombobulated. Co-inciding with the high of imminent contact with extra-loving extra-terrestrial humans is the big down of watching the structure of your familiar reality rapidly deteriorate, the monkeys in the kitchen playing with fireworks of nuclear monumental size. And you feel powerless as individuals, no? Like anything you could do would poof! into insignificance in the face of the fiasco the powerful elite of your world are cooking up, no? Don’t be fooled, dear ones, your power is just about ready to explode on the scene of love’s brightly-lit stage, and all the shadows will stop in their tracks when, finally, you say with authority, “Enough is enough!” That is when we enter, silently, from the wings.

Do you tire of the tirade of fear paraded incessantly before you at every turn? We have watched with interest as fear itself has turned on those who have wielded it as a tool, hoping to enslave all that threatens its supremacy in the world of matter and density of experience. We have seen the depths to which your spirits have descended, yet you have not yet reached the point at which your spirits die. And you will not, unless you will it to be. You are near that point, and you see many of your brothers and sisters teetering on the edge of that abyss. As you love your soul enough to disallow that eventuality for yourself, we ask that you recognize in the soul of a teetering fellow human the same light of soul, and love it, so he or she may have something to entrain to. Thus do you have power, and to love the souls of those who live off of the light of others’ souls is a feat of great power. The power of such transformation is something that would blow any thermonuclear device off the map. Indeed, the sun shines on the just and unjust alike. How does your light shine?

Annan

This was just an awesome message my dear opal. Just in time to read and upliftment as needed, in a not so physically great feeling day – so thank you dear-one. I had myself look twice of that “jumping out of ones skin”, and had a good laugh. Do you think it could also be included, to jump out of ones unstraight skeleton parts of left hemithorax? 😀

the million little ways love appears in disguise in your reality

Hmmmm…..I just wonder if that could be in the disguise of cloud forexample!? 😎

you may be getting a little dizzy, nauseous, or downright discombobulated

Write me up on that one list please 😆

Thus do you have power, and to love the souls of those who live off of the light of others’ souls is a feat of great power. The power of such transformation is something that would blow any thermonuclear device off the map

Guess I have a little arsenal of thermo-nuclear devices at hand now then….but I am all in for the make love not war so I think, I will use that power to create a the most beauty-full holiday resort, for all my be-loved BoL friends :mrgreen:

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

@opalescent wrote:

You are near that point, and you see many of your brothers and sisters teetering on the edge of that abyss. As you love your soul enough to disallow that eventuality for yourself, we ask that you recognize in the soul of a teetering fellow human the same light of soul, and love it, so he or she may have something to entrain to. Thus do you have power, and to love the souls of those who live off of the light of others’ souls is a feat of great power. The power of such transformation is something that would blow any thermonuclear device off the map. Indeed, the sun shines on the just and unjust alike. How does your light shine?

Yes, maybe we could start a thermonuclear fusion programme in our cells to start radiating light like the sun undiscriminantly with a little help from our pleaidian friends? This could be very contagious. We would lose a bit of density like the sun during the fusion process but this would be a small sacrifice compared to the benefits of radiating love light energy for the benefit of all.

This is getting very exciting Opalescent, just enough to blow my mind with love! 😮

Annan

May I apply myself with a – all in – on that one too Jamwolfsky!! 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

*jumping and hopping around* 😀

*reading* :geek:

Yeah I had a very nice laugh at “jumping out of your skin” too, so awesome. I’m still smiling all over. xD

But someone has to clear this one up for me. Is it really possibly that if we as a whole wouldn’t have proceeded the way we did (positively in the last years), that our spirits could have died here on earth? 😮
    I read somewhere quite some time ago, that this could be our last incarnation on earth, for some people, but I dismissed it. So is this in fact really true?! Well I guess it’s true. xD
    But still, could someone explain this? ^^
    Is this what people mean by saying that the reptiloids feed themselves with our souls? I thought they just kind of “suck” the positive energy out of here and kind of “live” from our bad emotions.

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

@opalescent wrote:

You are near that point, and you see many of your brothers and sisters teetering on the edge of that abyss. As you love your soul enough to disallow that eventuality for yourself, we ask that you recognize in the soul of a teetering fellow human the same light of soul, and love it, so he or she may have something to entrain to. Thus do you have power, and to love the souls of those who live off of the light of others’ souls is a feat of great power. The power of such transformation is something that would blow any thermonuclear device off the map. Indeed, the sun shines on the just and unjust alike. How does your light shine?

Yes, maybe we could start a thermonuclear fusion programm in our cells to start radiating light like the sun undiscriminantly with a little help from our pleaidian friends? This could be very contagious. We would lose a bit of density like the sun during the fusion process but this would be a small sacrifice compared to the benefits of radiating love light energy for the benefit of all.

This is getting very exciting Opalescent, just enough to blow my mind with love! 😮

Okay, everybody hold hands… !

Actually, j, that is a very good meditational vision to hold and breathe into. Breathing light into your cells. 😀 😎 😆

GTTOWNSEND

Awesome as always dear sister! This : “to love the souls of those who live off of the light of others’ souls is a feat of great power. ” I have really been feeling almost sorry for the negatives lately , really compassionate, and by that I mean , man they must REALLY be hurting to have to exist as they do. Your Light is shining bright , as You always do! I need these 😎 to even look at ya’!

Zingdad

That is just …

awesome! awesome! awesome!

🙂

Thanks for this Opal. That hit the spot. I felt the amplituded turned WAY up tonight with the posting of my vid. I got a horrible feedback skreetch. I guess I plugged into the wrong part of the cycle. Got the fear/anger/doubt part feeding back. What a shock. Read this. Made sense. Just pushed love back into the machine and it started to sound a whole lot sweeter.

… I’m sure you’ll understand my odd way of expressing myself

opalescent

Zing I do understand you, more than you or I know, to speak as cryptically as Adamu sometimes does. What I mean is, “somehow”, just this simple reply has healed a whole lot of stuff I’d been hauling around recently. Gone!

Thank you for being and allowing love to work through you so… innocently 🙂

Orissa

Beautiful post Opalsecent , thank you!! (( 😀 ))

@opalescent wrote:

“Don’t be fooled, dear ones, your power is just about ready to explode on the scene of love’s brightly-lit stage.”[/i]

I can’t wait!

and if you’re aware of the movement of experience through time, you may be getting a little dizzy, nauseous, or downright discombobulated.

Interesting – I felt a surge of energy a couple of days ago & have been feeling nauseous on & off ever since.

rheaunique

I would love to see a display just recently I have made a habit of meditating regularly and after meditating the other night I had a dream….

I was looking outside of my window and saw a cloud in the shape of a spaceship but only it was crystal clear molded to a perfection flying straight up in the sky, I went to the window and their was a pillar I held on to it and I felt as though my home was flying straight up and as i looked outside the window there where about 20+ ships (at least in my line of sight) flipping and twirling in the sky beside me and I felt as though I was doing the same it was beautiful as if they where putting on a show suddenly I was descending fast but without my house as I was descending in the sky I was asked a series of questions and I answered and i yelled out with a loud voice “Where are you going I want to stay! ” They replied” Don’t worry we will pick you up soon “ I was comforted by this response and descended into the sea and was helpe dashore by an invisible force and then my surroundings transformed to a pool with people sitting on the deck obviously not aware of what happened to me and then I began conversation and I was smiling at the cutest baby boy and then set of to my journey.

:mrgreen:
    I just find that interesting to your conversations of the Pleiadians. I know some one is coming soon and I believe that their will be many more. It is exciting to be comforted in knowing that the expansion of our inner light will call us all to ascend and I believe that we will ascend physically as well as spiritually.

P.S. You’ll find that in alot of my conversations that I receive must of my visions in dreams.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

As always, a wonderful message Opalescent. I enjoyed this a lot.

Thank you! 😀

Love you dear seesta! 🙂
    Annu

opalescent

@rheaunique wrote:

I was looking outside of my window and saw a cloud in the shape of a spaceship but only it was crystal clear molded to a perfection flying straight up in the sky, I went to the window and their was a pillar I held on to it and I felt as though my home was flying straight up and as i looked outside the window there where about 20+ ships (at least in my line of sight) flipping and twirling in the sky beside me and I felt as though I was doing the same it was beautiful as if they where putting on a show suddenly I was descending fast but without my house as I was descending in the sky I was asked a series of questions and I answered and i yelled out with a loud voice “Where are you going I want to stay! ” They replied” Don’t worry we will pick you up soon “ I was comforted by this response and descended into the sea and was helpe dashore by an invisible force and then my surroundings transformed to a pool with people sitting on the deck obviously not aware of what happened to me and then I began conversation and I was smiling at the cutest baby boy and then set of to my journey.

Wow, rhea, I am constantly astounded by synchronicity these days… hopefully that will wear off soon as I get more used to it 😆 But you must have been typing this message while I was putting this post together: pictures in the sky. Your comment about a cloud ship and a pillar struck me to the core, goosebump-like! 😮

Annu! Mwah! 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.