WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Natural Living / Health / Joanie's White Light Healing / Joanie's Healing Sessions
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing Joanie’s Healing Sessions

• This topic has 3 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Joanie

I am offering distance healing on Zingdad’s website – click here to read more. If you are considering a distance healing session or have had a distance healing session, and would like to discuss this with me then this is the space for that.

Zingdad

This is awesome. Folks, I can certainly vouch for Joanie’s amazing tallent as a healer. This is her Great Gift that she is giving. I know of 7 or 8 people (including myself) who have had a distance healing with Joanie and she really does have a special tallent.

If you are interested inreading more or would like to see testimonials from people that have experienced her healing please do feel free to give her page on my site a visit. It’s here.

Joanie – I’d like to kick off with a question that is kinda interesting to me. Because while I have my own gifts to give but I am not healer I have wondered about this. So here is my question to you: When you are approached by someone that is in need of healing how do you avoid becoming their “rescuer”? They are coming to you with a problem that they don’t know how to heal. They probably don’t know what is the root cause of the problem. They probably hope that you can fix this for them. How do you not get sucked into being their rescuer?

Thank you for all that you are doing!

Joanie

Well, Zingdad, I will say that I have not felt that my role was ever to rescue another or save them or, in fact, heal them. Since I began social work training in 1985, I entered sessions knowing that some people would tug at my heart strings. I knew that I could not carry another’s burdens. This was not my role. As I worked more and more, it became quite apparent to me that my role was to educate, support, and offer “tools” that others might not currently possess in their life’s “tool box.”

Now, as a healer, I bring this mindset with me. I continue to have clear boundaries where I can see where I end and another begins. This does not mean that I choose not to feel or receive another’s words or energies. It simply means that I am clear about my role as an assistant and I choose to support one’s self-healing without feeling encumbered — laden by grief or concerns. My facilitation of healing messages, of Light, of Divine messages channeled, offerings of spiritual tools — well, these are all ways I can encourage and support another on their journey to enlightenment and their healing.

When a person embraces that they are the key to their own “salvation,” their Ascension, they will no longer feel the need to play victim. And when there is more movement in this direction, fewer “dramas” of victim-rescuer will be performed.

It is each person’s choice how they wish to play the game.

Blessings,

Joanie

Joanie

Joanie, here. I was in the process of writing my response to Zingdad when I began receiving channeled information. I will post this now as it is a direct response to his question:

This question is three-fold. First, as a healer, how does one separate themself from the person with whom they are interacting? Second, what makes it possible for a healer to find the necessary “equipment” to balance their own issues with those of the others? And third, how does anyone keep themselves from being a “rescuer?

I will answer each point. As for the first point, one must make the necessary adjustments in their mental framework to see that they are there to participate in a process that is Divinely orchestrated and not one of mere happenstance. When this concept is embraced, a healer may move into the space and act as a vehicle of “creative expression.” Creative expression looks like conversation, exchange of information, and (there is) transference of energy to the person who is receiving healing services.

It is here that I say it is important to find balance within the process. This is the second point. If balance can be achieved, then there is optimal transference of information and energy brought forth to the one receiving healing services. Balance does not necessarily come from sitting quietly and achieving internal harmony. Balance is a state of mind that comes into be-ing when a healer roots out unnecessary obstacles and returns to a state where they can receive information and relate it without judgement and without expectation. The “balanced healer” is able to take on any person’s struggles and work through their denser energies while offering their higher vibration in exchange. It is the unbalanced (Light) Worker that offers energy and takes in others energies, as well. This is not helpful, nor is it part of the healing process.

We go on to say that the third point to be addressed is challenging for some and effortless for others. If one can admit to themselves that they wish to save others, then they have the opportunity to choose to reframe their current desire to “fix” and “rescue” and “heal all of Humanity.” We say this to you because it is possible to move from that of rescuer to that of conduit, vessel, or instrument for another. Considering be-ing there for another and offering Light to their hearts is preferred over “saving their souls.” So many of you wish to move others out of their misery — their own misery that was construed by their own hands. You all wish to not see another in pain, yet this is how it SHOULD be. If one were not in pain, they would not see that they have a choice to release THEMSELVES from their own pain. I say “choose for themselves” as this is beneficial to one’s soul development, growth, or healing.

So, for the question that Zingdad posed to Joanie, I say this is a common obstacle that most humans fall into. I also say that it is very possible to shift into balance in order to be present for one who wishes a healing session. Finally, I say to all that rescuing is not an aspect of soul growth; it is an aspect of hindrance to soul development. When individuals see that they can assist another by merely loving and be-ing and listening and supporting goodness, they will realize they, too, are Divine instruments for others.

All of you are healers.

With gratitude,

David and the Divine Others

jldy

Hello 😀 Not to long ago I played rescuer (thou at the time I didnt think of it that way) with a friend of mine who was in dire straits. Having not seen her for a few years (she was married to my brother) I was surprised to find her in such abad way living by herself begging to survive. She was so excited to see me that I became drawn into her problems and tried to get her out of it and back to normal. This is when I got into the the rescuer role until it all fell apart and turned into a nitemare!
    What Joanie does is certainly not playing the part of a rescuer but acting as a conduit of positive information. I believe a reascuer becomes physically and mentally involved letting more be taken from them then there able to give. Joanie escapes the rescuer mode giving and helpin and not opening up to be sucked dry by someone who can only rescue themselves.
    Thanks for everything from both of you 😉
    John

Joanie

Hi John,

I’m so happy to see you here 🙂 Thank you for sharing your experience. The fact that you were able to identify that you played the role of rescuer is very important in and of itself.
    I have a question for you: When did it become apparent to you that you were playing the rescuer? Was it during the “drama” or was it after it played itself out? Sometimes folks have revelations when they are be-ing a rescuer in their Now — as the victim-rescuer drama is being played. Other times, it is in retrospect that they review their actions and then conclude that the part they played does not suit them in their soul’s development. One can also have both experiences. All avenues to reaching one’s “Aha!” moment are wonderful. It is not important HOW one gets there. I merely ask out of curiousity and enjoyment of the topic.

Is your rescuer in retirement, or does it seek employment at times?

I appreciate your words about how I have managed to place the rescuer on the sidelines on my journey 🙂

Blessings,

Joanie

jldy

Snowin here today 😮 . Hi Joanie.
    I knew what I was getting into when I first started trying to help Kim I just hadnt attached a term to it and at that time never thought of it as such. But as time went on it became very draining on me and I realized she was beyond my help. It was actually while reading Zingdads sight that I became aware of the three terms he use’s which so eloquintly describes the rolls we play in life and how dangerious it can be.
    It was then that I had my ureka moment of my part in this game. And just as Zingdad explained it all blew up in my face turning an attempt at a good deed into a travesty of a nightmare. It was then that I realized some people cannot be help and need only themselves draw their final conclusion; but in the process they creat havoc all around them.
    It was a huge lesson for me not to try and play the rescuer because it usually comes back to bite you. To help someone is good but to think that you can be the road to there cure places one in the middle of that road with a freight train coming strait at you.
    Keep On Smiling 🙂
    John

Joanie

I was on http://www.kryon.com and came across this channeled piece from Kryon:

Healing

Heal the sick. You are not to be denied this process, and it has been available to you for years. Many of you are doing this now, but none of you are claiming the love God-Source with the results that other religious leaders have. Show the power! Its for all. Heal the sick by balancing the organs. The love God-Source will respond if appropriate.

I have already given my partner more information on how this healing process works, but here are the basics: The best method is one-on-one. Your spiritual entity must communicate directly on a spiritual level with one other entity. There will be instant, logical communication from the clear, balanced one to the physically unbalanced one about the permission to move beyond karma and use the ‘action window’ available. If appropriate, the unbalanced one will receive physical balance, and will be healed. It’s that simple! Remember that everything is in its place. Some will come to you for healing because it really is their moment for it. They are there by design to receive it. It is your responsibility to take your power to help fulfill their purpose. It is all interrelated. Others will come who are not ready yet. They have more work to do, and that might include remaining sick. It is not for you to know this. Take responsibility only for the healing process. Do not take responsibility for what appears to be a failed healing. This is up to God, not you. Be aware: Do not limit the healing you ask for. The love source has no limitation. It is possible to create matter where none was before… to reconnect biological pathways, or to simply balance the system for better health. Your “miracles” are logical applications of the love God-Source. They are appropriate and are scientific. When you learn about transmutation of matter, you will know what I mean. Your magic today will be the commonplace of tomorrow. Use the power!

jldy

I have come to the conclusion that you cannot heal someone unless they want to be healed. Theirs and old saying ” Misery Loves Company” and I have found that to be true. Some people instead of looking for help are looking for someone to drag down to their level. The problem I find is that by the time I realize this the damage is done and the recuer needs recuing. 😳
    It seems some people are not happy unless they are unhappy which makes it impossible to help them. I no longer allow myself to be drawn in so far to someones problem that it becomes mine

Zingdad

@jldy wrote:

I have come to the conclusion that you cannot heal someone unless they want to be healed. Theirs and old saying ” Misery Loves Company” and I have found that to be true. Some people instead of looking for help are looking for someone to drag down to their level. The problem I find is that by the time I realize this the damage is done and the recuer needs recuing. 😳
    It seems some people are not happy unless they are unhappy which makes it impossible to help them. I no longer allow myself to be drawn in so far to someones problem that it becomes mine

I just want to say that those are some diamond words of wisdom, jldy. Wow. Nothing to add except my “+1” 🙂

Joanie

Hi,

I couldn’t agree more with Zingdad. John, you are right on target and your words resonate strongly with me. David came through and passionately shared:

This is where I come in and add that the words being spoken here about rescuing and healing are perfect in that they allow for others to consider that what they are to do instead of “rescuing” is to “allow.” If one ALLOWS, then another can choose to SHIFT their energies to another framework. When one pulls back from their tendency to rescue and chooses instead to take this allowing stance, not only are they refraining from a drama that serves neither themselves nor another, but they also permit both themselves and the other the freedom to continue being in the same place they found themselves in. This is not to say that one must ignore another and allow them to drown. Now, that would be foolish! I am saying that allowing another to flounder a bit is important for their soul’s growth opportunity.

Why do people find floundering so uncomfortable? Because it involves pain, and pain is what most others fear. We believe that you should be aware that pain is extremely important a concept to experience in order to learn many great lessons. Without this expansion of one’s present state, one would remain stagnant and one would become immobile in their life’s experience of all that is for you here on Earth.

So, I say that instead of fearing pain, one may consider accepting this as an aspect of the human experience. It is part and parcel with other things that one faces in life. If one wishes to feel Peace, they place themselves in a peaceful environment. Then they experience all that is part of Peace within what they are enrapt in at that moment. If one wishes to experience Joy, they might place themselves in a situation that would bring on the experience of this Joy concept. The same would be true involving the desire to experience Pain and all that one can learn from this aspect of the human experience. If one chooses to shift themselves out of the “pain phenomenon,” they are short-changing themselves of a vast array of life lessons — everything from joyful abandon afterwards to silence to shifts in beliefs to recommendations of books to read to genuine delight to remorse to acceptance to believing in oneself and all that comes with that (!) to everything one could imagine one could learn after experiencing something as painful. Why would one want to eliminate all these wonderful experiences that can flourish within one’s life just because they have fear?

“I will continue to support one’s choices, whatever they decide in their moments of truth.” “I will accept whatever my loved one decides, as their path is not mine.” “I will continue to walk alone, as I see myself separate and different from another.” “I see all on my journey as beloved, and I send them my healing Love and wishes for brighter days ahead.”
    You see, when one offers another these blessings, they are not only affording another the space to live, breathe and work within their respective framework, but they are also allowing them to be the powerful creator being without interruptions and interferences of the “rescuer kind.”

When one experiences their own dramas, they can breeze through their pain at a different rate — at a level that is unhindered and not laden with another’s mark. The “breezing” is a metaphor for a breeze that is soft and airy without particles of dust blowing through it. The rescuer offers particles to a breeze, and without the rescuer at hand, the breeze is clearer and lighter and unblemished. THIS is the type of pain that is optimal to be experienced for one’s soul development. Then one can “breeze” thorugh and feel as though they were able to learn the lessons by themself. This is more powerful an experience.

We would like you to know that the power in the pain experience is unlike any other. This is why you have chosen to experience life here in a physical body. You have forgotten this as the Veil is before you. When you return, you will remember how you craved the pain as it brought you ecstatic revelations. We know this might not resonate with many and we also know that this might confuse many. However, we offer it to you in this inscription for you to remember why you are here and how you may Serve yourself and others with respect to the “rescuer drama.”

Thank you for taking your time to listen to our words. We offer them with Love and Devotion to you all.

David and the Divine Others

jldy

Hi Joanie. You mentioned “the Law of Attraction Mentality”. Would you mind explaining that to me please? Enjoy life because life enjoys you 😉

Joanie

Hi John,

The Law of Attraction is a spiritual concept. It is based on the premise that what one thinks about and “emotionally charges” with desire will come to fruition. The thought can create the form. For example, if you desire to own a cat, you visualize owning a cat and add your feelings of desire for this companion.

Your desired outcome is hinged upon certain factors:

– Whether you have asked on behalf of yourself or someone else
    – The strength of your desire
    – Whether this is for your Highest Good
    – Whether you truly wish this outcome
    – How realistic the outcome is in relation to your present set of circumstances
    -How clear you are with your stated objective

If you do not receive what you wished to attract or create in your life, it may be due to these variables:

– The object or concept or situation is not for your Highest Good
    – You believe, whether consciously or unconsciously, that you are unworthy of receiving the desired outcome
    – Your intention wasn’t strong
    – Your stated objective wasn’t clear
    – You weren’t open to allowing it to be received

The “mentality” needed for utilizing the Law of Attraction involves:

– Sitting quietly and pondering why you wish for something. What is your goal?
    – Visualizing the goal and seeing the object, concept or situation fully in its future state. By BEING in this future state, you can actually transport yourself to this new reality.

This takes practice. If you embrace the Law of Attraction and believe that you can create your reality — your experience via your thoughts — you are already into the game! With clarity of focus and not pushing the effort (I like the expression: You cannot push the river), you will find yourself experiencing many synchronicities with respect to what you wished for and what appeared on your doorstep later.

Happy Attracting!

Joanie

jldy

ThankYou for Your answer regarding my question. It is a very interesting concept ,one that at one time I would have considered far out. But times have changed, I have changed and I now realize the truth in what you tell me. But I think a person must realize things do not just happen because you wish it to.
    You have much wisdom Joanie. ThankYou!
    John

Joanie

Hi,

I was doing what I am known to do — channel — and was guided to share this with you all. Please take a moment and read what I received today:

This information was directed at me, Joanie: “You are here now to tell others that you have found that many others in your life are from past lives. It is important you share this as we would like others to begin considering that their present Earthly experiences with others are related, directly, to their relationships with those from the past. Please take the time to email friends and post on Book-of-Light, both on Joanie’s Healing Sessions and David’s Guidance regarding how you have come to notice, tremendously notice, that your interactions with others has opened up the possibility that these relationships are to work through past life issues in this present lifetime.”

This information is directed at you all: “Please, friends, consider looking at your friendships, relations with co-workers, loved ones, departed souls, and even pets, to see that they come into your life in order for you to learn and grow and shift and reconsider all that has transpired over the course of your lifetime here today. Please note that each and every feeling you have as it relates to another can have implications for learning and growing. Do not disregard these feelings. They are gifts. They are meant for you to listen, learn, and grow tremendously.”

“We leave you with this:

Remember that we are here.
    Remember that we want you to love yourselves.
    Remember that we want all that is best for your Self and for others as it pertains to life’s work and life’s fun here on Earth.

Always, do we love and cherish you, now and when we see you again — Home.”

With Love,

The Ones Who Bring You Mountains of Hope, WellSprings of Joy, and Rivers of Gladness

Divinely, David and the Others of Light(ness) and Love(liness)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.