WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Natural Living / Health / Joanie's White Light Healing / Joanie's Healing Sessions
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Natural Living Health Joanie’s White Light Healing Joanie’s Healing Sessions

• This topic has 3 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    jldy

Hi Joanie: This was the only way I could think of contacting you right now. Seems my email has stopped working and I am receiving nothing nor can I send out.I had this happen once before a couple years before and I fixed it by restoring an old (a backed up) windows. So I will try this tomoro and see what happens.hopefully it will work.I will be in contact via my email if it works. My best to you and your family;I wish you well.
    John 😉

Joanie

Hi John,

Thanks for letting me know that your computer is not working. I hope that you get it back and running very soon. You can call upon Archangel Michael, as well as any Divine others who might assist you in restoring your computer back to full working order 🙂

All is fine here. Enjoying life…

Blessings,

Joanie

jldy

Ya its me again. John 🙂 have my computer back but I M NOT VERY WELL WITH kidney stones still a problem. if i DONT PASS them by tomoro they want to go in and take then out . Ireally dont feel well so my computer will have ti waite. Keep well and Ill do my best to kee in contact. Pray for me. John 😉

Joanie

John,

I pray for your healing. Be kind to yourself during this time 🙂

Light and Love,

Joanie

Joanie

I’d like to ask you how you feel when someone hurts you. Do you feel happy? I didn’t think so. What can we do when the hurt is there? Do we sit, cry, sit, then leave and wait till it’s another round of hurt, pain?

I’d like to say this: When you are in pain, come see more. “More?” you ask. “Yes. More.”

We’d like to say she, Joanie, heals through our beautiful methods. She takes the hands we energize, moves them, takes her mind, mixes thought and emotion together, comes up with things she’s learned in training as a social worker, and creates art — healing art.

“Please, more!” she asked us. She asked for more many times. We healed wounds, took off pain. We found her to be able to manage health issues till they were manageable or till they were gone from sight.

Today, she is our champ. (smiles) If you wish to ask questions, she will gladly answer about what she does, how she feels when she heals, what channeling feels like, why she feels connected to healing, and more.

If you wish, please ask her many questions. (smiles) She loves the challenge.

We sign as The Ones Who Take Care To See She Rests, Works, Eats, Sleeps, Enjoys Life And Wakes Up To Begin Again

Love, David, The Divine Ones, Your friend, always, Jesus, Mary Magdalena, Mother Mary, plus the ones we love to add on as “fringe elements,” but there’s only so much room on this post… (smiles)

Joanie

I have been very busy with clients and found that abilities were flowing and flowing where I needed to share what I do in sessions with those who Skype, phone, or see me in person.

In sessions, I see folks for ailments of the spirit. (I also work with animals. A client may email a photo of their pet if the session is not via Skype or in person.) A person contacts me and I begin by explaining the process. We discuss how much time the person wishes to set aside. The healing session is usually an hour, yet I often allot more time for discussion. The payment is discussed, too. If one is in economic difficulty, the fee is reduced. Energy exchange is important where we consider what one may “gift” if they are unable to pay me.

I have the person lie down if they are in person. If not, they may sit in a chair or lie down where they are comfortable. A remote session by Skype or phone is as effective as in person. The pendulum is used to see whether grounding is necessary. If one is not connected energetically to Gaia (Mother Earth), they need to say a simple grounding affirmation. This surely brings their spirit into alignment with her (energy).

The work begins with my invoking God, the Archangels, Ascended Masters, angels, guides, and the departed ones of the client. (We have many assistants who wait to be heralded to a session.) I begin by rubbing my hands together as the chakras in my palms are activated.

The music plays: I am a vessel, an instrument that is played as The Divine Ones use me for healing in many ways. I found that I am able to do the following:

* Take chakras, raise them out of the body for inspection, lift traumas out, clean the debris from the chambers before settling them back into the vessel (client’s body).

* Eliminate auric debris, as much detritus is accumulated over time, again and again and again.

* Wash heavenly Light over the body to clean the spirit of energy that is negatively affecting one’s health.

* Find chakras that are not spinning well, open them, peer in to determine whether work is necessary to remove traces of debris. Often I spin them to remove debris, yet other times it is necessary to peer in for a looksee when more work is necessary.

* Move my hands to a person’s soles to peer in the energy shaft (up the chakra “route.”) Energy is connected as I pull out “gunk,” or unnecessary debris from the crown through the root chakra. Tones, or frequencies come through me. Often I see colors, images, scenes as the information is there during the elimination process. If one is not releasing material, I ask them to ask that it be released as it does not serve them. Then, I pour Light, Love inside the chamber, or shaft, filling the soul with “music,” or eternal Light to cleanse the energy pathway. (We often need a chakra clearing because we accumulate much debris in our energy centers. It is a human experience.)

* I connect past and present life traumas with one’s body experience, or health issue. For example, when one says they hurt in their bowel and I find they had a trauma there in the 1600’s, we can connect the past life trauma with the present ailment. Forgiveness work is necessary to release the information that arose; closure occurs as forgiveness is offered and requested, and thanks is given. We are then able to release the baggage, freeing our mind, heart, body of issues no longer serving us. If a person is unable or unwilling to release an issue, this is respected and it remains with them. I do not feel one should release if they are not ready.

* I examine systems. If one is experiencing physical ailments, I can see inside to determine whether work is necessary. Organs, body systems, and body parts all are consciousnesses. I am able to communicate with them. This is called Body Speak. The discussion between organs, systems, parts enables the client to understand what is occurring at a level at which they were previously unaware. If work is done, The Divine Ones assist in modifying systems, adding particles that were unavailable to the system, shifting measurably the way the energy flows, as well as many other “operations.”

* I see spirits, angels, and communicate with departed ones who wish to help the client understand what happens after death of the physical body. Guides share their names. Angels often whisper, “Hello.” It is beautiful. Ascended Masters, Archangels also join the list of assistants by bringing messages through me. Often, I speak with clients while They share wisdom, point out inconsistencies, advise re: lifestyle, and more. It is a large part of the healing experience. The active participation on the client’s part — their involvement in discussions with Deities — makes healing efficient and extraordinary. The extraordinary is felt when one connects with those unseen. Truly remarkable.

* Many times I see energy imbalance in the way the person feels. I can remove unhealthy objects or traumatic wound instruments. If a person wishes, they may see the images by using intention. Some clients are able to see, feel, know and hear along with me. Their senses enhance the healing experience for them, deepening their understanding of what occurred and what is being addressed for release.

* I clear people of negative energies by using Archangel Michael and his power of Light. Many entities reside in those who are weak, health compromised, addicted to substances, and always feeling frightened. I cut cords connecting a person to those from past or present lifetimes where the relationship no longer serves their highest good. The cord is severed, not to reattach; I intentionally make this so.

* I am able to answer (via channeling) questions that people bring me. They are of all categories from health to love to jobs to housing to anything one could think of. If the information is for the person to know, it is revealed. If the person is to journey for answers, this will be shared. (I ask at the beginning of the session whether one wishes to address anything in particular, or whether they wish a general healing where their higher self “conducts” the healing along with The Divine Ones.

* I channel languages and receive translations from Star systems. I use the technologies from the following friendly familes of Light: Arcturis, Pleiades, Andromeda, Sirius, and Vega. Lyra is a system that has involved me language-wise. The people often remark that I am a machine in that they use me to offer special energy and frequencies, or tones not found on Earth. It is fun to use my body for the purpose of scanning, eliminating, probing, dissecting, connecting, washing, and dishing out what is old and what can be replaced with “new and improved.” If a person feels their body needs to be addresed, often I scan with technology they have so a decision can be made how to best treat them. We work well together and I very much enjoy their assisting me in healings.

* I have been taking out images from people’s third eye, or sixth chakra. This is called Mind Sweeping. Energy is stored that is negative in the fact that traumatic memories sit and fester. A “sweep” can lighten one of the numerous images that remain through lifetimes.

* Going through mirrors is fun! I have found I can go to other realms to return with “tools” for healings. With placement of my hand at a mirror, they take me through. If one travels through me, we go to the dimension where others assist there in caring for the person before we return. It is fascinating.

General discussion always is part of the healing. I talk lots and offer much information as it comes through. My previous training as a social worker lends beautifully to this healing paradigm. If a person shares and asks questions, their session is richer. Note taking and taping of sessions is helpful if one wishes to return to what occurred. I ask that one have water by them to sip throughout the healing. They remove layers of debris, therefore, water assists in the removal process. We often forget water, so this is a good excuse to drink. I say one may feel tired and need a nap. Some feel woozy, lightheaded. I then work to right them before the session ends. Many report feeling light, very happy, or free. I am sure this is so when one has eliminated much that was carried for a long time.

With this, I recommend one return to consider if a healing is needed in a month. If one feels this is so, they contact me. My door is open.

I enjoy this work. It is the gift I offer Humanity. I feel blessed to share what I have been gifted with.

Please feel free to go to my website for more information: http://www.CircleofIntention.com/JoaniesWhiteLightHealing.html
    You can find me on Zingdad’s site where I also offer Skype healings: http://www.zingdad.com/zingdads-friends/171-joanies-healing-sessions.html
    I was interviewed on Lucky Earthlings and you can find me here: http://www.luckyearthlings.com/article/joanie-eisinger

Blessings to you,

Joanie

Joanie

Hi,

I was recently put up on the website http://www.luckyearthlings.com and wanted to share my page with you. At some point, the audio interview might be added to the page. Enjoy the site!

http://www.luckyearthlings.com/article/joanie-eisinger

Love and Light,

Joanie

Joanie

Hi everyone,

My friend, Lauren, recently interviewed me on Chakradio. Please tune in and see what I have been up to. Enjoy!

http://www.chakradio.com/lauren-laurino.html

Love and Light,

Joanie

Joanie

Hi everyone,

I receive Patricia Cota-Robles’ emails from http://www.eraofpeace.org Recently, I stated the suggested affirmation and each download that was offered in the email. When I saw her YouTube video and listened to the same affirmation and downloads, I felt my crown chakra open. I had not experienced this when I read the email and did it myself. I feel this video is powerful and I wish to share it with you all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raiYEwnK2yA&feature=youtu.be

Blessings,

Joanie

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.