WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Syme

Ok, so I am trying something here. After all that is going on with me lately on a spiritual level and everything that I have read and listended to I thought I would share something that came into my head as I was driving to work this morning. Now I know alot of you guys will probably go,”yeh, so what, we know that”, or you might go, “nah, thats not right”.
    But I thought, well, for me it is a process that I am going through and for some reason certain things are slowly starting to click in my head and making sense to me. And I also thought that there may be many people that come to this site and don’t post but yet read alot of what is written and certain people may say certain things that may click for certain people more so than say other people that post here. Plus I have a friend whom is slowly tapping into everything which I know she has the ability to do and I am helping her along as much as I can in her own time.

I was thinking about death and here and now and after and where and all those questions.
    Anyway, so, you know how you go through life wondering about everything to do with why we are here and what happens after and where do we go etc etc.

When you die and you go to that place, and for this purpose I will call it HOME.

We all sit here wondering what it would be like, yet when you get there – there would be no feeling of what it is like, no WOW, or, “well, so this is what it is like!”, cause simply, you know the place as it is HOME so the thought of expectation would not even enter.

I’ve tried to find an example and this is the best I could grab….

Going back to your own home. Your house, you know the inside, you are there most of the time but not all of the time, but it is all familiar and you know it, there is no WOW thing when you get home because it is your home and it just IS.

So, when you die, you go HOME, there is no WOW factor cause you know the place, the idea of “so this is what it is like” does not even enter cause you know the place. It is your HOME.

So, I have thought, why bother in this physical life spending all the the time wondering what happens afterwards and where you will go and what it is like so you can get there and go “WOW, so this is what it is like and this is what happens”, cause when you get HOME those thoughts won’t even enter cause you know the place and it is HOME and you have returned HOME. You will look back at your experience on Planet Earth and go “well, that was a hell of a ride….what’s next?

So, stop worrying, stop wondering, stop complaining. What we don’t know is the NOW. What we don’t know is about HERE in this 3D dimension we call our Physical Experience on planet Earth. What we don’t know is what is going to happen to us NOW through our current Physical Lives and where the choices we have will take us because we have choices and free will. It is the NOW HERE that through our choices and free will that will allow us to go HOME.

We are here now because we chose to be.
    All we need to do is just BE.

Once you grasp the concept of being to just BE, then your view on everything changes.

My thoughts……………

If anyone replies, don’t be getting all spiritually technical on me. 😆

Syme

Will

…yeah I think that you are right… (how’s that ?)…

…people spend a lot of energy trying to connect with past lives or worrying about future punishment or rewards…

…thes are *elsewhere* in quantum time/space…

…HERE is where we are now …

…my son-in-law is here today working on a DVD for a memorial service…

…a month ago tommorrow a whole family from this area went down in Montana in a small plane crash… Father, mother and two children died …

…the Power Point slide show just breaks my heart… the family was so young and vibrant… and just went away ………

……..we are only able to view life with smudged gasses… we can only think with diminished intelect… we cannot see the Big Picture…

…WE Can Just BE…

Zingdad

Good one, Syme. I think you got it right. I think death is exactly that: home. I also think, when we die, it’s more like waking up from a dream than anything else. And when we wake up next time we’ll realise we’ve done this waking/sleeping cycle many times. And I don’t just mean reincarnation. I think we find many opportunities to “awaken” during each life. Maybe sometimes in a deep meditation or, from time to time (ironically) when the 3D version is asleep and dreaming. I think we often go home for a re-charge and to get some direction. I just think that we are not really allowed to remember that when we return here to this “dream” as it would spoil the whole effect. I agree with you entirely: going home is going to feel good, comfortable and right – but no big deal. And more than that: we have spent an inordinate amount of energy, as spirit beings collectively, to create this experience we call LIFE. Let’s really live it and love it, Lets BE HERE right now!

Thumbs up for that, my friend.

opalescent

A couple of weeks ago, I almost left my body — and I didn’t think I’d miss it much! — and since then, I have felt more “here” and clear than I can remember. And calm. I feel like a part of me died then, like a snake sloughing off its skin, but from within, or rather the release of part of me that no longer lived. You are right, Zingdad, and many of my greatest shifts in perception and integration have come about in the form of dying, release of lifelessness. It is healing, to pull back the bandage of identity to reveal the perfectly healed and scarless true self. It is a rebirth into being to let illusion die. Perhaps it’s simply a matter removing interference so that out-of-phase waves of energy come into concordance to a greater degree… and maybe home is the state of the totality of that energetic weave (of individuals and of the human family) coming into perfect harmonic resonance.

Hey, where’d that come from?

GTTOWNSEND

😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.