WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Mike Quinsey channeling SaLuSa, 24 Sept '08
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Mike Quinsey channeling SaLuSa, 24 Sept ’08

• This topic has 5 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Latest channel from Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa 24-September-2008

Even by your measure of time, there is not long to go before you will get a clear indication of where Humanity is going. There are events that are approaching manifestation that will be the precursor of greater happenings, that shall lead you in a different direction to what you are used to experiencing. You are being helped to break away from the iron grip of the dark forces, and this is vital if you are to tread a different path that shall allow you full expression in the Light. As you rise up from the lower vibrations, so you are creating a new energy field around you, and eventually will be totally protected against intrusions from them.

The raising up of your consciousness is a process that you can contribute to by being aware of all of your thoughts and actions, ensuring they are of your highest expression. As you progress, you will attract even higher energies to yourself, and in so doing will help others also awaken. Your presence is all that is required to perform this service, on behalf of those who still dwell in the lower vibrations. Some will remain rooted in them and unable to break out. They will not be deserted, but allowed to continue through their freewill choice.

Part of your reason for coming to Earth was to experience separateness from the Source, and in the end-times that you are now going through to grasp the opportunity to ascend. It is of your choosing, and as your consciousness expands to reveal the truth you must live according to your highest understanding of upliftment. Once you are on the path to Ascension, many dear souls from the Light will accompany you for the remainder of your journey. You have never been alone, but as often as not have been mired in the dark energies and unable to fully respond to the Light.

This particular period of time is drawing many Beings to Earth, who desire to help you overcome the many obstacles across your path. Rigid belief systems are a major difficulty to overcome, and it is so essential that you allow for other beliefs to expand your understanding. If not, many revelations that are about to enter your consciousness will be missed opportunities to break out of the conditioning that has held you back. Soon for example, there will be irrefutable proof that you are not alone in this Universe. Extraterrestrial craft are no strangers to your Earth, and contact with them is quite normal. What will be different is that the event of the 14th October sighting will happen in such a way that it will be undeniable, and open the door to First Contact.

From hereon, think in a more expansive way that allows for the unity of Man, and his counterparts from all parts of the Universe. You are All One, and it is time to welcome them to your Earth not as strangers or aliens, but your friends. You are One in the Light of the Source of All Life, and your destiny is to once more to become a pure Being of Light. Without the assistance of your ET friends, Man would have been unable to progress thus far. In time you will understand the truth of their presence, and how they have greatly helped you to evolve according to the Divine Plan that has guided them.

As we have often informed you, fear is the greatest obstacle to your enlightenment, and your dark forces play upon it. See beyond their attempts to intimidate you, and take your focus away from the activities of the Light. Some events are natural and real enough, and physical changes will continue to take place. However, others are intentionally brought about to continue the assault upon your senses to cause confusion and despair. Look further ahead and see that the present conditions cannot remain much longer, without a major change of direction. The dark is already beginning to implode upon itself, as it has no place whatsoever in the New Age. The Light is rapidly manifesting upon Earth, and drawing ever closer to the moment when the new Earth shall come into being. It will be with all of its glory, fully restored and fit for the sovereign Beings that shall have been lifted up.

There should be no concern about anything of value that will be left behind, as nothing of the 3rd dimension vibration can take its place in the higher ones. You will eventually use your own powers of creation to bring into being absolutely anything that gives you joy and happiness. There will be no loss to mourn over, and you will enjoy an existence of wonderful peace and great satisfaction in the company of Souls of Light. The times upon Earth will seem distant, and only those moments of utter love and upliftment will remain in your awareness. Think and meditate upon these things, and you will find a certainty within that knows the Truth in this connection.

We say be aware of what is going on around you, but stand back and deflect the lower energies back to their source by placing the golden white Light around you. Everything is energy, and therefore you have the means to combat any unwelcome energies so that they do not affect you. There will be difficult times ahead but you can soften the blow, if you approach them in the knowing that great changes are coming that will advance you beyond any lasting effect. Everything is happening so quickly with some speed as the new energies begin to manifest the new Earth. It is happening now, and therefore much of the old must make way for it.

Be of good cheer and help others to overcome their fear, by pointing out that a cleansing is taking place that is necessary to enable the new to manifest. Death and destruction are inevitable, but you will learn that nothing happens by chance. All souls decide how they will leave Earth and they accept it without any trauma or regret, as there is a time set for the completion of each souls life period. One life is but a brief moment of time in the whole scheme and plan for Man. The present one is however most important for those who seek the path of Ascension, and even that is known within the souls subconsciousness and will drive them onwards.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and come with greetings from the Galactic Federation, and much joy at the thought of your soon to come experiences of our craft, as they come close to Earth. Our actions are all in the cause of Love and Light and to ensure your safe arrival at journeys end, and Ascension.

Thank you SaLuSa.

Mike Quinsey

UFOBelieve

Oh Orissa thank you again so much for keeping us up to date!!
    I barely know the sites you guys know, so please keep posting this stuff, it’s just awesome. Thank you again along with anyone who posted messages here!!!

Oh by the way,I also have something to share, if you didn’t already, then go to http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/, there’s an interview posted as an 8-part YT-video, made by Mike Quinsey with BGC.
    And a VERY awesome update with this.. prophetyahweh-guy.. Haha, if you don’t know him, I wrote some messages with him in the past, I thought he was the sh*t (because of this UFO summoning stuff), but sooner than I would have guessed I realized this guy was totally crazy or misled or both. His belief is that Yahweh is a black man sitting on a throne on some planet, and he honestly thinks everyone who doesn’t believe in him will burn in hell.
    Furthermore, he claims channelers have stolen his message and that they would take away the fame and glory from him. I honestly have no idea how to “classify” this guy, what to think about him, the only thing being that I shouldn’t judge him, which I hope I don’t …

Orissa

You’re welcome UFOBelieve. 🙂

Actually I was just going to post the You tube vids of the interview with Blossom & I see that you have provided a link to them. I might still do it as I guess it will still save 1 step for everyone who is interested in viewing them as they’ll get pushed further down Brad’s blog eventually.

I viewed a couple of videos of Yahweh several days ago but he wasn’t resonating with me, not quite my cup of tea I’m afraid. Maybe he needs to get some :geek: to get a wider perspective. 😆

This is the interview done with Blossom Goodchild by Mike Quinsey a few days ago. She speaks about how she became involved in channeling in the first place & her experiences with White Cloud. I think around part 4 she begins to talk about the messages from the Federation of Light. It is worth listening to if you’d like to learn more about her & get a feel for her personality.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN_qXYTsWiA

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbCQdsjupx8

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GduZYTEHik0

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ9PyDGCRbw

Part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzaswEh6OEY

Part 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYTBo3qqNio

Part 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MltMNFA9cls

Part 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MltMNFA9cls

Zingdad

Thanks Orissa!

I have always enjoyed Mike Quinsey. And thanks for the Blossom interviews too!

Orissa

My Pleasure, Zingdad 😀

Orissa

Latest channel by Mike Quinsey – St Germain

St. Germain 26-September-2008

Dear Ones, How we love your approach to the calamities that are taking place, as there is something in the Human psyche that is strong and powerful when confronted by a challenge. Your willpower is being put to good use to set up a wall of defiance composed of energies that are directing the creation of an alternative scenario. You are saying “enough is enough” and sense that you can influence the events that are taking place on Earth. I am to tell you that you are winning this battle, and weakening the ability of the dark to further impose their will upon you. Legions of Lightworkers stand with you sending out even higher energies, and its collective power is very much restricting the advancement of the dark

Is it not in some ways a paradox that when the going gets tough, you the people are galvanised into action. You are born survivors, and through many lifetimes have confronted the dark forces and sown the seeds of victory. It has taken a long time to reach your present position, and appropriately it comes when you are on the verge of your greatest achievement in this present cycle. It is in accordance with the plan of the High Councils and Elohim for the destiny of Earth and its people. What appears simply a physical confrontation is in fact occurring on a number of different levels and you are lifting yourselves up, and driving the dark forces back until they will eventually leave your vibration. What a glorious future awaits you as you take your place amongst the ascended Beings, having achieved your own Ascension.

I address the Lightworkers and confirm that your progress is tied to your level of consciousness, and every effort you make to raise it up is creating the very opportunity you seek to manifest. Whether you realise it or not, you came into this lifetime to contribute to the upliftment of Humanity. Others are yet to awaken, but what you are doing is having an effect on them and tugging at their heartstrings. A balancing is always taking place and forces of Light counteract the dark energies constantly, and ensure you are able to continue with your task of bringing more souls to the point of awakening to their true selves.

Behind everything that occurs is the motivating force of Light that comes from your Central Sun. The God Force is being given to you at such levels as you can accommodate, and your power is increasing tenfold. I see the wonderful Light that encircles the Earth, and it grows faster than ever as more souls respond to its call. Some already feel a calling and seek their place in the order of things, and if patient they will be guided to the people or situation that will reveal it to them. All Lightworkers have a goal to achieve but do not measure your value against others, as all contribute to the whole and each one of you are unique. It is given to each person to call upon help from above, and a prayer or meditative request will bring about a response. Go direct to God if you will and know that every word or whisper is heard, and not only that but it is also answered. It has been mentioned many times that you are always with Guides and Angelic Beings, but know that you must give them permission to help you.

Some of you have taken on karma that will necessitate that you experience need, and you carry this burden so that others can respond. There is so much need on Earth at this time, and you will not have to look far to give to others in service to them. Working together and giving of yourself has been sadly neglected, and need has been promoted by the dark who have set different classes apart. Material success has been hoisted upon you as your goal, and those who fall by the wayside ignored. The unfairness and injustices of society has created a wide gulf between people. That must now be addressed, and the Oneness of All recognised and accepted.

You are Spiritual Beings finding your true selves within the confusing duality and dark influences, yet you shall rise above them. Your present world is changing, and you step out of a dark tunnel that is now revealing the Light at the end of it. The confusion and heavy overlay of darkness is falling away, as a new and higher energy draws you towards it. Feel it and wrap it around you and understand the promise that it brings. No more shall you slumber and dwell in the dark, it is time to rejoice and claim your heritage as fully-fledged beings of Light.

Many changes are afoot, not least of all the removal of the lower influences that have of necessity been contained within the magnetic field of Earth. They are being rapidly transmuted and clearing the way for the manifestation and upliftment of the new Earth. It was foreseen that the Forces of Light would be needed to pave the way for the Ascension path. Now greater forces that have accompanied Man for eons of time, no longer wait in the wings to meet you, but prepare to take the first opportunity to reveal their presence. I refer to not just your Space friends, but also those wonderful loving souls that you know as the Inner Earth Beings. You are no strangers to them, and in bygone lives have walked shoulder to shoulder with them.

You are like the Prodigal Son returning to your family, after having ventured far and wide in your search for experience and the truth. The Father looks on with great love and admiration, for your daring and bravery to face the challenges of duality. You lost your true identity and floundered many times, touching the depths and back up again. Now that journey is almost over as you awaken to whom you really are, and shed the karma of many, many lives to advance forevermore without such encumbrances.

Set your sights on whatever you imagine is manifesting in the way of uplifting changes, and visualise them forming now and you will help bring them in more quickly. Your reality is already moving rapidly forwards, and it will not be long before massive changes will sweep the world. You are all part of it, and many will be involved in that work having been chosen for your dedication and allegiance to the Light and Love. I bless you, and shine my Light upon you that you may bring the highest vibrations into being for the good of all. Let it evermore enfold you and change your worries and concerns, to be replaced by hope and fortitude. You are indeed great Beings of Light.

Thank you St. Germain.

Mike Quinsey.

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com

UFOBelieve

Needless to say, thank you Orissa!! =)

Orissa

Latest channel from Diane through Mike Quinsey

Diane 29-September-2008

Is there anyone who is in doubt that the end times are upon you, as it is clear that the old ways have collapsed and new ways are birthing themselves. There is no going back as you have for far too long made so little progress, and we and many others already on Earth will ensure that the opportunity for change is taken. As always we ask you to be patient, as we cannot fully come into the open until the old regime is removed. However, we shall continue to make our presence know, and as each day passes we are much nearer to making full contact with you.

Anger grows with the realisation as to what a mess your leaders have created, and it will increase as the ramifications of what they have done becomes known. The banking world has long been at the root of your problems, and financial changes are long overdue. What you are now experiencing has been long foreseen by us, and you will now understand why we have allowed events to materialise for your general benefit. The state of your country had to be seen by you, before a new paradigm could emerge let alone be put in place. Now, it is clearly easier to promote the changes that are necessary to move you forward.

Our allies are moving into positions of authority, and know what is necessary to launch a new plan for a change of direction. Many dedicated souls are just waiting their opportunity to move into the open, and we shall guide them to a successful conclusion. The Light has broken through the dark consciousness that has filtered through into every branch of your society, and there are changes necessary in almost every institution. None are without their problems that need to be addressed, and they must be reformed if you are to have the basis of a protected free society. It must not only be acknowledged, but also accepted as the basis for ensuring a return to one that puts people first.

Whatever happens be focussed on the changes that will carry you into a new age, and in this way you will be helping them manifest. This intense period of concern will reveal much that has been covertly taken place, and is only the beginning of truthful revelations about them. Once the truth begins to publicly emerge, the support of the people will move to those souls who speak with truth, and have a mission on Earth to bring you out of the dark. You already identify with them, and do so in spite of the attempts of the media to deny them a platform from which to address you.

A new society is taking shape very rapidly, but it will be a while before it can fully come into being. These matters do not happen overnight but be assured that the framework is in place. Spirit has not been idle over the years, and has instigated a plan whereby millions of enlightened souls have taken their place amongst you ready for this period of time. You have not been surrounded by so many Lightworkers for such a long time, and they are the silent and unheralded army that have got on with their work that now comes to fruition. The battle is between the Light and dark and as we always delight in telling, there can only ever be one winner. The Light has created exactly what is necessary to lift you up, and has opened the consciousness of many who were imprisoned within their cocoon of darkness.

Time cannot wait indefinitely for all souls to awaken and that was never expected. However, each and everyone have been lifted up to some degree, and all benefit from being on Earth at this time when a major shift is taking place. It is time for those who have moved into the Light, to make a positive move onto a new pathway that has been opened up leading to Ascension. We are here leading the way, and it is the manifestation of the divine plan for you all that we are now unfolding. Nothing worthwhile is ever gained without effort and determination, and we now look to you to do your part in bringing out the truth of your reality. It is an illusion that is real enough all of the time you feed its energy, but now you must lift it up to a new level that recognises the Oneness and unity of all souls.

Look at the millions of souls that form our Galactic Federation who serve with Unconditional Love. We are where you are destined to be very soon, and it is a natural progression for those who have moved into the Light, and recognise the God spark within all other souls. Those who choose to remain in your present dimension will be none the less looked after or cherished. We acknowledge your birthright to exercise your freewill at all times, which is why we do not force ourselves upon you. However, there has always been a “correct time” for our plan of First Contact and it is imminent, but first your dark leaders must be removed.

We are now allowed to play our hand more openly, and if you look back you will realise that it has been very subtle, yet the truth of our coming together and your destiny has come out. There is absolutely nothing to fear, and unwelcome visitors are not allowed to interfere with what is happening on Earth. We are in total control so as to ensure that everything goes ahead as planned. Together we have travelled a long way, and have not done so to allow others to affect the outcome. You are in safe hands and there is nothing the Illuminati can now do to reverse or stall the continued opening of the Ascension pathway, and we know you will achieve success.

You walk amongst your fellow beings and cannot recognise one against the other, but we see more fully and know exactly who is of the Light. The dark think to fool us, but we know their very thoughts and this is one reason why they cannot last much longer. You would be the first to agree how important it is to maintain your freewill, and this is why even the dark are allowed to experience their own choices. What has changed is your strong emergence into the Light, and having moved into a higher vibration we are allowed to protect you and guide you ever onwards.

I am Diane from Sirius, and very soon you shall see representatives of the many Star Nations visit Earth. It is time to get to know your loving family from Space who are One with you in many more ways than you are aware.

Thank you Diane.

Mike Quinsey.

Orissa

Latest channeling for October – Mike Quinsey

SaLuSa 01-October-2008

Dear Ones a beautiful wave of Light is sweeping over the Earth and will continue to do so as there is a new awakening, hastened by the emergence of joy and happiness at the first public announcement of our arrival. How much it will reveal is up to your response in the meantime. We not only observe but also register the upsurge of a heightened energy full of expectation as to the future. The chaos now being experienced by you is the period of cleansing that shall see opportunities for a totally new approach to your needs. No longer are the old ways acceptable, and it would be a waste of your energy and resources to resurrect the format upon which your financial markets were based. It will be a time of concern for many of you, but remember that in the long run all of your needs will be satisfied.

The suddenness of what is happening has been looming for a long time, and the outcome could no longer be held back. It has come as a great shock to the Illuminati who thought they were still in charge. However, your destiny has been taken out of their hands for some time now, and at last you are beginning to see how the changes are manifesting for your betterment. There are still a few steps to go, and we await the opportunity to promote our allies to the positions of power, but this time they shall be trustworthy, honest and true to the Light within. You have spoken and we of the Light have responded in no uncertain ways, and this is only the beginning of a series of changes that will quickly lead to peace at all levels of your existence. It is now required of you that you support those who are so obviously of the Light, and have already spoken and acted in ways that reveal their true selves.

We can clearly see the auric colours that emanate from each of you, and it is your signature showing the level of your spiritual development. The clearer and brighter they are, the more Light you have brought to yourself and you stand as one who has awakened. This energy flows out and about and affects those it comes in contact with, and with it you are helping others to uplift themselves. There is a collective consciousness upon Earth, and we can tell you that it has risen quite noticeably with the announcement connected with the 14th October. It has given people the promise of an event of world-shaking proportions, which has suddenly drawn so many of you together. The details are not so important as the signal it gives out, that your time has arrived to take back your freedom with our help.

The focal point for the events that are going to change your lives and way of thinking, are coming through the contact known to you as Blossom Goodchild. Others are also tuning into this energy and picking up similar information, and you can expect it to be supported to a great extent. There will however always be those that have reasons to differ, and we respect their right to interpret matters in their own way. In the ultimate there can only be the one Truth, but it sometimes takes time for it to manifest. Be intuitive and true to Self, and your own judge as to what you believe in, and you will find your place with regards to what is coming. It has to harmonise with your reasoning and if it does not, think clearly as to why not, and try to take an unbiased view of it. This is no time to be narrow-minded and restrict your ability to be open to a new way of thinking.

The days of muddled thinking are over, and the truth will come out to the point of changing your life. The changes are to enable you to step right onto the path of Ascension, and in so doing leave the lower vibrations behind. They will no longer serve you any purpose unless you wish to remain within them. Open up to the Light as it is there for every soul to draw unto themselves, it favours no one against another. The Light is already present within you, if not subdued after so many lives where it has been veiled by the darkness created by the dark Ones. Now you can break out of their hold upon you, as the Light permeates every dark corner that remains upon Earth. Do not be put off by those who have doubts, as if you have been blessed by the Light it will have opened your heart centre to the truth.

The Galactic Federation are here to help with both your physical and spiritual progress, and ensure the Divine Plan for you is fully revealed and enacted. First Contact is not just a part of it, but a marker that will signal the beginning of the end times. It is a magnificent plan that is flawless and perfect, in its desire to uplift as many souls as possible in the time remaining before Ascension. Many of you have worked so hard over a number of life times, to take this opportunity to leave the 3D reality and the cycle of re-birth. In future you will have no legacy left from it, but will have completed your time in it never to return except by choice. You will be fully released from any outstanding karma, and your lessons will have been considered well learnt.

The Cosmos will welcome back those who have ascended, and they will eventually rejoin their particular families within the Star Nations to continue their experience in the higher dimensions. You will not be as you physically see yourself now; it is only a temporary body to house your soul as containment in the lower vibrations. However, it is one that is also your temple for the God spark that has ensured your everlasting connection to the Light. These are truths that people need to recognise, so as to be able to face the changes and release from the bonds with their physical body. Each cell contains a consciousness, and they are also to be uplifted into a higher expression befitting of the higher vibrations.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and taking a more central role in passing on these messages from the Galactic Federation. The different energies have served their purpose in bringing to you a link with us, and upon our arrival we shall be received as your brothers and sisters and not as strangers. We have always made a peaceful approach to you, and you will feel our joy and happiness to meet you. We pose no threat whatsoever, far from it as we come with Love as messengers from God to fulfil the plan for your Solar System, and the greater plan for its ascension with the Universe. Duality is no longer your pathway; you have reached the point of completion. Enjoy the new reality forming around you now; it brings the Light and Love that is you and will remain so.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey.

UFOBelieve

Thank you again. Please keep posting!!
    Much Love to you Orissa! =)

Orissa

You’re most welcome UFOBelieve! (( 🙂 ))

I also sent you a couple of links that you may find handy in the Steve Rother thread a couple of days ago, plus his latest video for Oct, if you haven’t already seen it.

UFOBelieve

Alright, awesome, I haven’t seen it yet, but I will right now check it out!!!

Thank you so much my dear friend!! A lot of Love to you, EVERYTHING you post deeply uplifts me. Much Love to you!

Orissa

Here’s the next channel from Mike Quinsey, just released with Ker-On

Ker-On 03-October-2008

We look at you and understand your concern at what is happening on your planet. The breakdown of your structures is the result of centuries of wrong thinking and systems that have been inadequate, and failed to deliver the unity and peace that you have sought. It is not that you have desired such a world, but you have allowed those with a different plan to take over. Had sufficient of you awakened and maintained the principles laid down by the Constitution, it could have been vastly different. However, it was your destiny to experience life in the manner presented to you, even if you unknowingly supported a repressive and dominating regime. If sufficient Light had permeated your world you could have written a different path for the final years, and you would have been gently and easily moved into the Ascension period. As it is you have reaped the results of what you have sown, by allowing the dark forces to take over your lives.

However, the end times were envisioned and since it is a divine decree that every soul has the opportunity to ascend, greater powers than those on Earth have directed the course of your lives. In experiencing the dark you have been challenged to find your Light within. You have not only responded but it has strengthened your resolve to overcome the lower vibrations, and awakened you from your sleepwalk in the dark. You have not just become awakened, but also risen up to confront your controllers who have slowly but surely taken away your rights. Now you stand tall and the power of the people cannot be denied any longer. There is an unstoppable momentum that is carrying you forward, and helping you break away from the restraints of the old paradigm.

Events are happening so quickly you have difficulty in seeing the full picture, but we do and can tell you that the changes are achieving what is necessary to bring a new way of life into being. The plan for your upliftment is there waiting to manifest, and has been carefully put into place and is emerging to alter the very fabric of your society. The chaos is in its own way your assurance that great changes are upon you, and many events are planned to speedily move you forward. Those of the Light can be of immense service to others, who have little or no knowledge of the meaning of what is occurring upon Earth. Where the opportunity arises let it be known that the changes are for the good of everyone, and open their eyes to what has been taking place. Even now the dark plan more atrocities but be assured that we are aware of what they plan, and we will remove opportunities to further their intentions.

Remember that you are all powerful individuals, and although you question what you can do to assist the changes keep your thoughts on the future which is assured. Collectively your power is immense and as more of you envisage a world of peace, so you help bring it into manifestation. Indeed, with our help and the higher forces of Light, and those advanced souls that have been joining you on Earth you have set in motion a great force for good. It is beginning to awaken many more of you, so that the awareness and importance of these times is being understood. Without being told many souls now sense a different energy upon Earth, and there is an inner feeling of wanting a new way of life. The dark have overplayed their hand, and in what they thought was their victory, has turned out to be their swan song. They are in complete disarray and face a breakdown of the very structures that have kept them in power. It has come as a great shock to them to know that they are not invincible, and what they fear most is the power of the people.

Dear Ones, hold on to the reins that you now have to lead your Civilisation forward, into a new period of progress towards a solution to all of your ills. The answers are there just waiting for the right ones of Light to emerge, and lift you up out of the murky waters of yesterday. At present the financial mess in your money markets lays it open for massive changes, and you will see that a new system will be put in place. There will be no going back to the corrupt and unfair systems that have bled you dry. Fairness and justice will bring eventually bring about a proper distribution of wealth, and no one shall be without the means to survive. A new Light is shining upon you and it is bringing out your compassion and love for your Earth, and all life upon it.

You are the guardians of the Earth, and soon the opportunities to undo the harm and damage caused over many centuries will be presented to you. The Earth also prepares for Ascension and needs your help to restore its condition in readiness. Those tasks are not for you alone, and we have fully prepared for this time and we shall be as one force working for its upliftment. You are beautiful Beings and have much love to give to each other, and the days of greed and selfishness are over. At heart you are desirous of helping each other and we hear your pleas for help. We are ready to come to your aid and bring our highly advanced technology, and it will speed up the cleansing of your planet. We have such large resources at our disposal, that you need not have any concern at the size of the tasks ahead.

I am Ker-On from Venus, and we are long standing members of the Galactic Federation serving all civilisations throughout the Universe. For the time being you are our focus of attention, and the most vital task we have had for a long time. You are part of a major event that carries so much importance for the whole process of Ascension. We are here to ensure that everything goes ahead and is completed as planned. We know you are full of questions and once we can safely walk amongst you, the time will come for a series of revelations about the history of your civilisation. It will mean that much of what has been presented to you previously will have to be discarded, as your version of it is far from accurate. You have been deliberately kept from learning the truth about your links with us, and how we have guided your evolution.

Each day now is revealing more about the nature of changes that are taking place, Rest easy knowing that they are all for your greater benefit, and soon you shall see the proof in the resultant outcome. Look to the skies as we approach you and come nearer to First Contact than ever before. We bring love and seek to restore peace upon Earth, and bring all souls together in lasting friendship.

Thank you Ker-On.

Mike Quinsey.

UFOBelieve

I translated the latest text to my brother while I read it, we had a wonderful converstation. It fell in place perfectly.

I am honored to be here. Love to all of you!

Orissa

SaLuSa 06-October-2008

There is so much happening you find it difficult to keep up with it. It will continue to be a roller coaster ride for some time, but out of the tumultuous events you will see a direction being taken, that promises to set you in a different one. From hereon it will appear to be forming slowly and as you progress it will take you beyond the trials and tribulations you now experience. Out of it you will see a much more acceptable way of life, that will reflect a new approach that shows a love and caring for the welfare of all people. Until that time there will be many heartaches and sorrow, but it will be a passing phase so necessary if a thorough cleansing is to take place. Have no fear that you will be let down, as your needs are known and will be fully attended to within a relatively short time. For many years you have waited for this great step up in your evolution, and it has come upon you so suddenly,.

Soon the floodgates of truth will open and your true history and links to us will be revealed. We are here by divine order as although you are adaptable and resilient in the face of difficulties, the tasks ahead require our assistance. In the present climate and given man’s history of perpetual wars, you could not achieve the world cooperation that is necessary to establish permanent peace. There has to be trust, and forces such as ours are capable of ensuring that any agreements were honoured. We have the personnel and technology to carry it out and back it up, which is why we would be successful.

Your energy and resources need to be used to obtain the best results for the good of all. New methods of operation will move you on, and take you away from the wasteful and damaging processes you use in many industries. This will enable the cleansing of the Earth to proceed, without fear of repetition of the previous widespread pollution. The extent of the problem is far greater than you realise, and with the rapid decline that is taking place your Earth would have become totally poisoned. We mention these matters because it is important that you are aware of how urgent it is that we join you, and immediately tackle such massive worldwide problems.

Your welfare will be equally attended to and we have many different groupings within our fleets, all with great experience and expertise specialising in their own part of the program to lift you and the Earth back up. What is happening to you is like a nightmare or dream, according to how enlightened you are and well informed of the coming end times. There are many expectations according to your background and upbringing, your education and religious training. Within most is a knowing of some event that signals the completion of your time on Earth. As long as people expect and desire the outcome to be the best for all Mankind, the nature of your beliefs is not so important. However, it is essential that you have an awakened consciousness and recognise the Oneness of all life. Love is the energy that will carry you ever onwards, and must be freely given with compassion and understanding to those who still flounder in the dark.

You are not just linked together on Earth, but to all life beyond it and in the Universe. We are like you and seek the path that leads back to the Source, and there is a driving force that constantly urges all souls to rise up to ever higher realms. Your understanding of this quest varies according to your beliefs, but before the end of this cycle has been reached you will all have had the opportunity to find the answers. This will enable you to make an intelligent and informed choice as to whether you ascend, or stay within the lower vibrations for another cycle.

Our coming will accelerate your upliftment, whilst at the same time we also assist Mother Gaia to prepare for her Ascension. Beautiful times lay ahead and not that far forward, and most souls now present will experience these wonderful final years to the completion of this cycle. It is in your life plans and nothing you are experiencing now was not foreseen as part of your lifetime. It may seem that you are thrown around by random events, but you are directed and guided by many Beings who accompany you on your journey. Of course you have freewill, but that was exercised before you came to Earth and your challenge is to leave it with your plan fulfilled.

Dear Ones, you have come so far to reach this final period, and if you did but realise how important it is, you would not be distracted by the outer events around you. It is your future that is in the balance, and you will need every focus upon your vision of the future. Leave old problems and unfinished business behind you, as they are no longer of importance. Settle your differences with whomever you still have difficulties in forgiving for any misdeeds against you. You cannot take them into the higher realms with you, as it would not be befitting of an ascended soul. As you lift up your vibrations so these challenges become so much easier to handle, as you have a totally different outlook upon life. Gone is the judgemental approach and wounded pride that so often leads to problems. Instead there is a feeling of peaceful countenance and love that overcomes all obstacles, and sees all that is positive and godlike in all people.

Be your real selves as much as you can, and if you fall back do not be hard on yourselves. You are meant to have experiences from which to learn about physicality. If you were perfect you would not be on Earth, as your vibrations would draw you to the higher realms. With Ascension you will attain a state of awareness that will be so much more developed than at present. Also your creative powers will be such that you will be able to think into being anything that you desire. The differences to what you are now will be monumental, and it is difficult to convey in words how you will feel. You will have the freewill to choose your next experience, and freedom to journey anywhere in the Cosmos. You may join us or travel elsewhere in service to other souls who need the benefit of your experience, as it will be your choice.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and privileged to come to you at such an important time. Be the loving souls that you really are and use your Love and Light where you see a need for upliftment, and also be joyful as you enter the final days of darkness. You will help much more than you could possibly know.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.