WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My name is Sara. I am 25 and I grew up in a penecostal christian home where my mom was the worship leader and my dad was a deacon and they actually worked in exercising demons out of people. I was taught that dabbling in anything would open me up to demons including movies and music and certain books. I was taught that meditation and yoga, as well as accupuncture were all evil as well as any form of psycic including tarot cards and even horoscopes. I was always drawn to UFO’s, the mayan calendar, OOBE’s and anything paranormal since I was a small child. My parents would find my books and burn them and they even took all my candles cause they said they were evil. I just didn’t jive with this whole thing that I was so evil and this loving God would reject me if I watched the movie Twister (which they burned as well!) So anyways now that I am out of their tight hand on me I have been able to research things on my own and I have found the truth that works for me.
    I just work up in February 2008 through a movie called the Oddesy 2012 and the book The Four Agreements. I was whirlwinded into a crazy couple of months where the information was presented to me in just the way I needed to hear it to get me out of the mindset and way that I had been raised. I had fear from my childhood that if I read this stuff I would go to hell, but I read everything from Secret Societies, The Mayan Factor, The Law of Attraction, Secrets and Mysteries of the World, The Moses Code, The Pleadian Workbook…well the list goes on and on! I just couldn’t get enough I grasped a lot of material in a short amount of time. At first I was upset that I had been raised the way I was, but then found out that I had chose that and I can see why now. I am just so excited with everything that has been happening in my life. I have had HUGE changes since February! I had surgery in November of 2007 for endometreosis and gall bladder, and in Feb I was still having pain. The doctors told me there was nothing they could do and the next step would be a hysterectomy, but since I was so young they didn’t want to do that so they said deal with the pain. I was so sick everyday with chronic pain and migraines as well as everything else every other week from strep throat to c-difficile.
    So a friend said you need to come with me to this group prayer meeting. Well i got there and it was unlike any prayer meeting I had been to…I think she used that term to get me there cause she knew it was what I was familiar with. It was all women and they were meditating and they ended up having me lay down in the middle of a circle and doing reiki on me (I didn’t know it at the time) I knew that it was something that my parents wouldn’t have approved of but I have always been a black sheep anyways 🙂 So ever since that night I could feel a change thats when I began reading more and learning more and I realized that I was all out of wack from emotional things that I had let build up over the years from bad relationships, but most important that I had allowed it all to happen. It was time for me to take responsibilty for my life and if I wanted change I could have it! I have the power just as we all do! This was such a new concept to me, but it really made sense and I actually had/have a peace that passes all understanding. Now I am pain free! I have not had any ovarian cysts, endometrial pain, or migraines and I haven’t been to the doctor for anything else in months! Oh what a change!
    So basically the point to the book I just wrote 🙂 was to give you a background on me and to tell you all that I am still new at all of this and I still have a lot to learn, at least conciously know, because I know my higher self knows. Also to provide that hope that there are a lot of people waking up right now and in the recent past and we all can make this shift of concioussness. These are really exciting times and I know I choose to be here for this….I wouldn’t miss it for the world!!
    So currently I am into everything from ancient times to astral travel. I have a strong connection with the Pleadians and am very drawn to the space stuff in relation to Galactic Federation and Planet X (Nibiru). I do have a guide that I talk to on a regular basis who I call Bridget (I believe she is actually my higher self, but she encompasses the energy of the Goddess Bridget). I just started a newsletter called The New Earth. (thenewearth2012@yahoo.com) Ever since I woke up I have been running into people who are waking up and they keep asking me questions about everything….what does it all mean Sara? So I was told to get some information out for the people in my town and I am finishing up the first issue now. (Which I will put the Book of Light as a link because of the great resource this site is and is going to be for many people!) I guess thats enough about me….see you on the forums!
    Sara – :mrgreen: Pleadian Princess
    P.S. Green’s my favorite color – love the smilie!

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hiya Sara!

How wonderful to meet you! What a great intro….so many things I found similar to myself in this! I also was raised in a similar environment with parents telling me all manner of things were evil…right down to my fashion magazines! So I can totally relate with that. How amazing that you were able to work your way through your own truths EVEN with that as your base…really very commendable! I’m happy to hear you are healthy now too…isn’t it amazing what a few bottled up and swallowed emotions can do to our bodies…it’s too bad that mainstream medicine is so behind on this one. Hopefully, Book of Light can illuminate some of these issues and help others to work through their emotional attachments and blockages for total health! You sharing your story is a great way to start the illuminating. 😀

What is really impressive is how you have come to understand that you chose all of what you’ve experienced….that is a really huge step towards soul growth and is one of the most difficult understandings to reach. Nobody wants to admit that they chose poorly for themselves! But, really in the end, all choices are the right ones…they all lead to growth and understandings. We all need to experience our lessons. 😉

Wow, I would love to read your newsletter! Perhaps you would consider doing the Book of Light newsletter once you’re all settled in? We’re looking to fill in some volunteer positions here like moderators and such and I was just thinking it would be nice to start a newsletter too…so think about that!

So thanks for the great introduction and see you around the site!

Hugs!
    Love,
    Annu

Annu,

Thank you for the warm reply! You have such a loving spirit about you, you can just hear it in your voice from you intro video 😀 It is so nice to connect with people of like minds, thank you again for making this site! Yeah I will send you my newsletter when I am done and I would be interested in helping you guys out here at the Book of Light. The newsletter I am doing right now is pretty basic introductory stuff, because a lot of people that I talk to don’t even know what a chakra is. 😕 (Honestly I didn’t either till earlier this year. 😀 ) Anyways we can talk more about that later!

Love you Guys!!!

:mrgreen: Sara

Hi Sara, Thanks for the smile from your greeting and welcome to you as well lol, I believe this site will grow fast because a lot of people are now out there searching for what it contains, personally tried and tested knowledge from the world of the invisable.

Look forward to speaking to you soon : 🙂

Alusa

Thanks for sharing, its amazing how many people can come from this sort of a background and find themselves. I was raised a Christian, but the influence was from my grandmother and I used to go to church with her a lot. My mother can be strict about some things, but luckily she isn’t strictly die-hard Christian so I didn’t have to put up with that as much. Though I thought a lot of the metaphysical stuff was a joke and I started playing with it when I was about 16, scared myself, in over my head by doing too much too fast. So I backed off for several years, came back with a more cautious and respectful attitude.

Though my mother tells me not to get into that “devil stuff” again, and presses me against the wall if she catches me reading certain things. I have learned to take responsibility for myself as well, I know I practice and research some things she wouldn’t like but its my life. Its very fulfilling. I just don’t tell her because it makes my life easier, she seems to think I haven’t grown into a capable adult, or changed so much since I was a headstrong child, not to mention I would sound like a crazy if I talked about past life stuff with her. She knows I still have interest in some things because of some books I read, other than that she doesn’t have a clue. I’ll just say I love the internet, its an invaluable resource for stuff like this, and stuff like this website, bringing people together. 😉

alainiz

its good to know that you look more in line of life then just 1. Like for exemple the bible sets some rules to control people to do things and not to do things. You should find your own bath in life and that path is in your heart fallow it with pride 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.