WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / Introduce Yourself / My Self and a question on the 14th of october
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Introduce Yourself My Self and a question on the 14th of october

• This topic has 5 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jamwolfsky

A few things about me before the 14th October issue. I started practicing buddhism at the age of 15. When I was a child, I loved the Kung Fu series with David Karadine, the master-disciple relationship and the Shaoling temple atmosphere. Through buddhism I encountered the light and also learned a lot about manipulation in a new religion type organization. I eventually changed paths when I realized my free will was in danger. In 1997 I was lucky to rediscover the path of the Buddha through an instrumented woman whose voice, life, and breathing was animated by the spirit of the awakening and foundation Buddha. I experienced medicine and surgery of the Buddha, heard the pure voice of wisdom and had confirmation that the Free Will of man couldn’t be compromised in true spirituality. In 1998 she was incarcerated for illegal practice of medicine. Although this was a shock for me, I was prepared as the Buddha always said not to be attached to the woman vehicule she was, the Buddha being self-sufficient, but to rely on your inner Buddha Self that resides a the core of your heart. I was a fifth year medical student then and as the Pleaidians would put it, there was a set of possibilities for me to become orl(otorhinolaryngolo….). The medical environment and the white blouse atmosphere was getting unbearable to me, I was suffocating. I woke up one morning in the year 1998 shaking all over with a sciatic. I was shedding skins with a deep Buddha surgery taking place. I knew my life had changed forever. Things got really intense afterwards. I changed homes frequently with a urgent evacuation feeling. I lived in difficulft environments (alcoholics shouting…°). Everytime I moved to a new place, I had past life jobs coming up (stylist, graphic designer), and I started planning my life consequently. But shortly after a shift occurred and I had to move on as those past lives vanished. The last ones were fishing and interior painting ha,ha,ha!! I discovered lightworkers a year ago, I kept on hearing Ishtar Ashtar in my head and felt there was a lightship in my room, so I checked it out on the net and I found an Ashtar Sheran Chanelling site. I realised there were peaceful worlds surrounding us with “human” educational systems, non-violent technology and Gardens of Eden. I came across many lightworkers sites until I bumped into Opalescent with the beautiful messages of the Pleaidians chanelled through Amanda Ryann who introduced me to the book of light. Here I am. Now a question 14th October -hoax or not hoax? The question is more important than the answer.

opalescent

Thank you for sharing that 🙂

I just found this website… see the video by MagentaPixie, it may very well answer your questions.

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

Zingdad

jamwolfshy you seem like a very interesting person with a very interesting tale to tell. It would seem to me you have managed to compress a few lives into this one! 🙂

Of course one can only give a perspective on a question like the one you ask. I shall offer you mine. I too have channelled very similar info which you can read here if you like. The channelling I received indicated “before the end of the year” but that Mid October certainly was the plan. So I will say that my channellings support this. The word “hoax” would, I think, imply an intentional attempt to lead people astray. In that definition this is most certainly not a hoax. For myself I readily admit that I might be getting it wrong but then it is NEVER intentional. I would never put info out that has at it’s objective the “hoaxing” of the public. I have had email contact with BlossoM Goodchild and I can tell you she is a very sincere person and the same is true for her. And she is just one of many very good-hearted souls that are getting very similar info. But does this mean it WILL happen? No. There are too many variables and our free will cannot be breached. So I guess this is an opportunity for all of us to decide if we want it to occur or not. Hold the answer to that question with firm conviction in your heart and you bring that desire into focus in your life.

Okay. I typed all that before the Magenta Pixie vid was downloaded. I needn’t have bothered to type all this. She says it so well.

opalescent

Here’s the embedded MagentaPixie video:

[flash=400,326:38kmgqv1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnEi7BgO5uE[/flash:38kmgqv1]

alainiz

human are skeptical and need proof if the pleiadian wish us to belive in them i though that was proof for them to bring their ship but no its not gonna happen. On october 14 2008 everyone has to belive globaly thats just not gonna happen i am abit disapointed they had it going well and then they throw you gotta belive or the ship wont come and it has to be globaly…. I was beliving but to have faith in other to belive is putting a huge weight on my body. You look around you go ask people around you if they belive and you’ll start fealing depressed because none don’t even know what alien is. And if this event doesn’t happen the dark being will win.

alainiz

so now as lightworkers will have to take a step and make others believe i wonder if where big enouph of a group ill try making 1… but my social skill not very good.

opalescent

alain, take a look at this page I’ve started… anyone is welcome to post information on these pages, by the way…

https://book-of-light.com/beta6/content/october-14-2008

Don’t give up yet, the push to believing is just beginning! 😉

alainiz

its ok opal i only gave up for 10 mins and i got back on my feet lol. ok lets do the math here. Even if some where to see this website there are over 36 billion people on earth we need at the lease 18 billion to believe. If we can pull that off then stage 2 will begin on 2012. Lets start spamming emails by saying there a ship in october 14 2008 that will apear only if you believe and send it to 10 people ps: they have to believe as well and if the ship apears in the sky then the world will be saved!

opalescent

Remember in the movie “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, how random people were making images of Devil’s Tower, how hundreds of people in India were chanting the tones they got from the sky, how people unknown to each other were gathering at the roadside waiting for the ships to appear? They were all impulsed, as are the channels. Perhaps the channels are merely the first wave… perhaps more people than you can now imagine know something is happening. Time will tell. It is not on your shoulders, dear alain. Those in the ships know exactly what they’re doing. All this is purifying us in ways we would marvel at if we took a moment to consider the healing we are receiving simply by simultaneously doubting and believing. We are, as a people on a planet, hovering now between sleep and wakefulness. Dreamers are awakening and telling of what they have dreamed. More and more of them!

Granted there is much foolishness around to distract people, but I for one believe that most are weary of the song and dance being paraded before them with increasing absurdity.

jamwolfsky

Thank you Opalescent and Zingdad for this information. I didn’t mean to offense or discourage anyone. Anyway, after a night sleep I woke up feeling different about the 14th of October. I have decided to co-create this wonderful event. I am taking responsability for this creation as I am with other of my creations. I won’t blame the Ashtar Sheran crew if the set of possibilities change and the date changes. Right now I feel these lightships beating peacefuly in my heart. Outside of linear time, I realise the 14th of October Is today. It is very exciting and empowering, I am not waiting for an outside event but co-creating it. It feels like D-Day….

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Outside of linear time, I realise the 14th of October Is today. It is very exciting and empowering, I am not waiting for an outside event but co-creating it. It feels like D-Day….

And that is the key for “making” it happen! When various people say that we have to focus intention, visualize, etc, it can seem like an impossibly large task, hey? But if we realize that we do exist, on another level, outside of time, and we see benevolent, exciting first contact happening in the NOW, well then, that’s a whole new ballgame!

Our power is in the NOW. Outside of now, we really are quite powerless to make anything happen intentionally.

My teacher once said, “When you give your power to the present moment, the present moment gives its power to you.”

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Namaste Jamwolfsky!

I know we’ve talked here and there, but since I am rather far behind the welcome wagon, I’ve yet to formally welcome you Divine one! Thanks so much for sharing this info about yourself and for jumping into the forums…communing in the Comm-Unity. Awesome!

Nice to be co-creating with you. 😀

Love,
    Annu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.