WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 12 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Will

…NESARA stands for…

…National Economic Security And Recovery Act…

…here is a website which will answer most of the questions that will come into mind…

http://www.nesara.us/pages/history.html

…there is much controversy as to whether Nesara even exists and is a New Age myth…this is for each to decide on their own…
    …as for me …I am directing my energy guided by Love and am glad to be a part of this healing…
    …some of what will follow will make your eyebrows raise at the least…

…I recieve Updates …and pass them along…

…I wan’t sure how to start but am going to just jump in with the latest one I have gotten…
    …I am not sure how to organise the previous Updates and I might create a file for them somewhere else…suggestions are accepted …

…here we go….

……………………………………………………

12.07.08 recieved

Here is some dialog that went on today with some in the group:

It also appears they mitigated some of the “effects” of the 911 tragedy.
    More than one accomplished psychic medium has walked the area and found
    no earthbound entities which most often happens in sudden tragedies. It
    was astounding to them.

At the time I had occasional meetings on regular business with herbs who
    was ex CIA that got into a crash and woke up to being a new even
    different person with brilliance in herbs and guides assisting him with
    healing people, again, coming back to a state of grace from being CIA
    minor operative. 911 had just occurred and when placing an herb order I
    asked him about it.

Again I heard there were soul contracts involved with those that had
    past and they had been cared for, but, that this one event marked the
    absolute downfall of the Illuminati, it was the cornerstone of change
    and that it would play out as such until there was a paradigm change.

—-

While many people bicker over the truth of 911 and each piece of
    evidence you show them, one thing almost NEVER mentioned are the
    families who had family on board flights. There are roughly about 24 who
    have turned down every dime offered saying they don’t want a settlement,
    they want a grand jury investigation with evidence not suppressed. Well
    I know for a fact they have been treated inhumanely, and Judges have
    been changed getting tougher each time, even telling them, “I will tell
    you what you are going to take and you will take a settlement.” The
    airlines are there constantly rewriting settlement papers and asking the
    government for protection. Attorneys come away shaking their heads that
    they feel like they are under due course of law. The legal abuse is
    astounding and kept pretty tightly sealed but some of these families do
    make public appearances and share…it’s totally “un-American” how they
    are being treated and how the law is being distorted, so much so, it
    simply looks to me like they are hiding. These stories should be heard,
    they don’t want a dime, just truth.

Correction
    Sunday, December 7, 2008 12:45 AM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boy, the phrasing of this sucks:

(5) Meanwhile, they have to allow certain events to happen, like
    9/11, so that they can have grounds for legally dislodging the
    perpetrators, while somehow reassuring us that they are protecting
    us. (I know, I know, the 9/11 people are reportedly coming back for
    the party.)

Let me try that again.

(5) Meanwhile it appears to me that the Galactics have to allow
    certain events to happen. I cannot conceive of them not knowing about
    9/11 beforehand and the only possible reason I can see for them
    allowing it to happen is to entrap the cabal. At the same time, it
    presents the seeming paradox of them telling us that they are
    protecting us while allowing events like 9/11 and Mumbai to occur.
    Most of us will see an event like that as a contradiction to their
    statements about protection and I have no answer for that one. (I am
    also aware that it may be that the Galactics intervened and many of
    the people said to have died on 9/11 did not in fact die but have
    been taken aboard Galactic ships and will rejoin us later, much as Di
    and Dodi will. I have no written evidence for that statement. My
    recollection is that it came from a recent conference call.)

I apologize for sounding flip about a serious matter like 9/11.

Correction
    Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:08 PM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have facilitated an excellent discussion of this important

subject, which is a joy to see. In exchanges with Ashtar, Mother

Sekhmet and KOS, we were informed that the Higher powers did see

the probability that this would occur. They discussed all the factors and they

concluded that if NESARA had been Announced, as planned, that

it would have been an initial success but serious illuminati inroads

would have undermined several aspects. In general, the public

wasn’t ready to understand the magnitude of the Illuminati stranglehold

on all institutions, systems and beliefs. On the positive side, they saw the

wave of compassion that went through the whole planet would

touch more people and be the basis for uniting the world and

waking the public to ask for help.

So they reviewed the soul contracts of all who had chosen to clear

much karma through something of this sort. You are also right

about other positive results, not usually seen or expressed. Some

of these concerned those who were beamed out and are on the

ships and will return to tell of their experiences. Others had awakening

experiences that totally shifted their direction and has resulted in

amazing spiritual advancement- -such as the CIA operative that was

mentioned. Similar positive effects occurred all over the world.

The unprecedented shock wave, opened the hearts of many starseed

lightworkers and catapulted them into action. Although it has seemingly

delayed some of the immediate benefits, it has massively increased the

number who have now awakened and asked for spiritual assistance and

who will, as a result, achieve ascension in this cycle.

The worldwide attention that resulted from the anticipation and interest in

the Oct 14 decloakings, has stimulated so much receptivity to discussion of

galactic presence, that the Galactic Federation expects to benefit when

regime change, NESARA’s Announcement and decloakings occur in the near

future. When this occurs, many from all over the world who have been taken

up will return to speak of their experiences in being lifted out of harms way

and shown many truths that they will share. This will assist us all as it will

quickly be seen that there is nothing to fear, and wondrous benefits to come.

GTTOWNSEND

VERY nice , Will! 🙂
    Thank you!

Will

update

Hi Will, thanks for the message.

Here is the CC from last night 12-11-08! Mark H is the guy from NM and Mark S is a young man in his 30’s from Ireland. Mark S actually started Flowering Consciousness…just wanted to give clarity since Mark S is back and posting again.

Did I ever send you the Glossary that Mark H put together???

Exciting indeed!

LLL,
    Starseed

12-11 Conf Call /Mother Sekhmet + Mark Stearn Msg from Chyna/NewEarthFederation(Group A)
    Friday, December 12, 2008 4:28 AM

MarkH

So many positive changes to report as we move into the 12:12 Gateway energies NOW. Kuthumi will be having a message tomorrow that will elaborate on the 9days through 12/21, That can shift our reality.
    Mark Stearn is now visiting the US and is in Wisconsin and will become much more active once again. We welcome our brother of the Ashtar Command at this time of our greatest transformation. Here’s his channel posted today.
    From Chyna: Greetings striking hearts,

It is so good to share with you all once more. MarkS has had his channels realigned by a good friend by the name of Beth Ann Holumn. So his communcations will now be much clearer. It is some time since I have addressed you all. We are all busy here in the ethers as you all collectively shift into a new Earth. We are aware of the undue stress that many of you are now subjected to and we wish to let you all know that we are with you all and are working with you as you all have major healings happening at this time. You are going to witness many major changes over the next window of the 12th through to the 21st.

This is a major time of upheaval for you all. We of the Galactic Federation are working tirelessly with you all. Our good friend Ashtar is supporting you all with the entirety of the Ashtar Galactic Command. We are witnessing the changes that you are all experiencing and we see so much change that now affects your society. You will be glad to know that all this will shift very soon with the movement into the new window that affects you all over the next 9 days. You are going to find some major windows of oppurtunity opening up. What affects you all now will shift greatly over the coming time as you embrace the collective changes.

In the coming time your society is going to shift greatly into new patterns of consciousness. This is going to affect you all in the greatest ways. I am Chyna. I Am Mark’s good friend from the New Earth and I salute you all who are the dearest and bravest of hearts.

Blessings to you all, I AM Chyna.

From the New Earth Federation:

Greetings fellow initiates,

Your time is going to smooth out very soon. You are going to see this global time of transformation take on some very new corridors very soon as you all progress forward in consciousness. It is a time of major upheaval for you all and we are with you collectively as you shift this way and that. Coming now is a major time for change that can offer you the greatest healing and realignment for all of your bodies. You have the entirety of your friends from the stars working with you all at this time.

Nesara draws closer. The funds are being held and the greatest transitions are happening at this time that will draw your great changes closer. This past year has been one of the greatest times of challenge that you have ever faced. We admire and salute you all as you collectively shift into holding much higher rates of vibration. This allows you all to face the changes with the greatest of ease. It is getting easier dear ones. The new earth rests comfortably in your relative sphere of influence. She is assisting you in grounding all of your major changes.

We are the New Earth Federation and we salute you all. Coming now is a major time of realignment where you are going to be offered many new oppurtunities to access the corridors of your highest selves. Your higher selves are working with you all tirelessly at this time. There is a bridge that is available now that is of the purest consciousness conceivable. It links both earths together. It is a chance for you all to witness a new world and how it affects you all. We your brothers and sisters are now working with you all on so many new and exciting levels.

We will take our leave for now but know that we will be in contact with you all again very soon.

We love you,

Blessings,

The New Earth Federation.

Blessings, Mark.

Mark’s new blog: http://bluestarhear t.blogspot. com

Personal soul readings: http://www.freewebs .com/marksoul/

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********

Conf Call with Mother Sekhmet 12/11/08:
    As we were preparing for tonight’s CC, the King of Swords(KOS) sent us a text message anticipating what Mother was intending to share tonight. KOS said: ” A Galactic Message May Be Received on 12:12!”

A few days ago a local medical doctor who is also a Shamanic Cranial Sacral therapist arranged for us to meet again at a local organic restaurant. She had recently returned from India where she worked with a disciple of Guru Rinpoche, who was called “the Second Buddha”{Sanat Kumara, The Ancient of Days}. We always seem to excite the energies when we meet. What was supposed to have been an hour ‘chat’, turned out to be almost 4 hours. After about 2hours, I noticed all the ‘visitors’ popping in and raising the energies quite high.
    My friend suddenly stopped me and asked: “Do you know who the Council of 14 is?” I said I wasn’t sure, but as I looked inside I felt their presence growing and they surrounded us with such uplifting energies that we knew we were experiencing some very high energies.
    We just decided to see what information we could receive to further identify these great ones. Tonight, as Mother came in I asked her who they were. She said: ”7 Male Kumaras and 7 Female Kumaras=Council of 14.”

The council was perceiving the nature of our conversation about the new visions we are each perceiving. (See Lisa Renee’s Dec Msg). Because of the significance of the full counci of 14 at this moment I’m including a couple of references for review. 1st Ray, Blue Flame, Will of God=Sanaka Kumara{Quetzocoatl} ; 2nd Ray, Yellow Flame, Wisdom of God=Sananda Kumara/LM Nada; 3rd Ray, Pink Flame; Love of God=Sa Na Tana; 4th Ray, White Flame, Purity of God= Sujata Kumara; 5th Ray, Green Flame, Science of God=Kapila Kumara; 6th Ray, purple-Gold- Ruby Flame, Peace of God=Sa Na Kumara; 7th Ray, Violet Flame, Freedom of God= Sanat Kumara/LMVenus

“As soon as the axis of the Earth is changed, the Kumaras’ Work of countless centuries will be practically completed. There will be a few years in which They will walk and talk with the Students of Light who are truly aware of their Presence, which will bless the Students untold who receive Their friendly visits. There has never been such an Opportunity in the history of the Earth as at present for those who have any inclination to the Light – and even for those who have not – to be raised enormously.

Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germain
    through the Messenger, Guy Ballard, September 1, 1932, U.S.A. 6
    http://www.ascensio n-research. org/kumaras. html
    Seven Holy Kumaras: The Lords of the Flame from Venus’ capital city of Hesperius.
    The beloved Seven Holy Kumaras have over millions of years given much of Their Light, Love, and Life to assist in the forward evolution of Earth into Freedom’s Star! Their Flames are intricately woven, at every level, into the very structure of our being. Up until now, most have only heard of One of the Holy Kumaras: our beloved Sanat Kumara. Much information about the Other Kumaras, as well as Their Names, was given through The Theosophical Society since 1888.

12 CD Set on the Kumaras Channeled in 1996. Mark
    http://www.templeof thepresence. com/detail. aspx?ID=214

Mother Sekhmet told us that a Great Shift has occurred in every cell of our bodies that will lift and propel us into the higher harmonics. We Have Passed Our Test!
    12:12 configuration has not happened in many eons and represents a Grand Cross and the dissolving of the veil: There is no veil!!!
    12:12 is also the public release of the “Day the Earth Stood Still”( A true story:1951) and it will be the first movie beamed into space! It featured an Ambassador’s visit to the earth to tell us to stop nuclear weapons…or else!
    So NOW on 12:12:08 we are told by KOS and Mother Sekhmet to Expect a Message from the Galactics. Because of the upshift in the Earth’s energies, Mother said that the Technologies of Nuclear War will work NO LONGER! War Games are Over! Peace is now the Order of the Day! This Full Moon Transforms ALL Negative Intentions.
    The Galactic News will be: “No False Flag Invasions!”
    And who will be bringing this message?” Well, for starters a Sirian Ambassador arrived at Edwards AFB with the crew of the Endeavor on Dec 1st. Also, below our 13th{Blue} Full Moon at sunset, has been a large starcraft which just happens to be from Andromeda and we just happen to have two Andromedan Ambassadors here–Dennis/ Elizabeth Kucinich–who will represent our country’s Dept of Peace! Of course, we also have other ambassadors representing Pleiades; Hydra Ambassadors who represent all the Cetaceans.
    Here in Santa Fe, NM we are ready to celebrate our inauguration as the diamond one/ Galactic Capital on Terra Nova {New Earth}. We will all have to stretch now to fit our new roles…which is to consciously, join together, to ascend our planet, as the 33rd member of the Confederation of Worlds.

On another subject, we have been receiving information which clearly points to an interesting facet of Barack Obama’s father’s identity. Barack’s true father was Malcom X. Tonight Mother confirmed what we have been receiving on that subject. It is true! This lienage brings forward the powerful historical role of the Wisdom of the Moors. John Hanson, was our First President and he was a Moor. George Washington was our 8th President.
    This is important information in correcting the records so that all people can be accorded their true contributions to America.

As Patrick Fitzgerald’s investigations have revealed the criminal activity of the Govenor of illinois, Rahm Emanuel’s true status as the National Head of the Mossad, working for Hillary Clinton, and now turning on Gov Bloggo, who was Hillary’s Chicago Bagman, for the White China Peach Heroin drug traffic. So the full exposure of Rahm Emanuel is drawing closer each day, that will take him to the Hague.

Mother was asked tonight about the status of Impeachment. She replied that Dennis Kucinich, Nancy Pelosi and John Conyers were meeting tonight discussing that very issue. It is far from “Off the Table” and has a role to play in both the House and the Senate proceedings to fix responsibilty and ensure accountability is achieved.

Today, Rama was taken out to a Local Pueblo where a starcraft landed around 30 years ago and there is a scorched circle that could hold about 20 cars that has not changed in those 30 years. Our friend “the Lady from the Land of the Poppies”{Afganastan } took him to the center of the circle and showed him how the radiant field– much like the center of a crop circle–expanded their consciousness to the 5thDimension and they could see the molecular level of everything from there.

During Rama’s OOB tonight he went up to a circular Emerald Green space aboard the {Phoenix Mothership} commanded by Cdr Soltec. Ashtar & Cdr Monka, and 3 aquatic beings that somewhat resembled BlowFish, were in a tank on the ship. When they ‘transmitted’ everyone could understand their rapid flashes of black/white
    messaging. Ashtar, Monka and Soltec were visiting many galactic races and they were all asking all of us to Manifest Peace NOW!

Remember that during this night of 12/11-12 we will all be accessing new mission downloads.
    During the 12th we will be receiving a message from Galactic Ambassadors.
    We will also be seeing/hearing about decloakings of starcraft and those will be presented on YouTube.
    Peace is the Order of the Day.

MarkH

Will

…this is an interesting update from the 18th…

12/18/08 StarGateRoundTable w/Mother Sekhmet: “NIBURU IS HERE, NOW!”
    Friday, December 19, 2008 3:23 AM

During tonight’s Conference Call with Sekhmet, we started off by reviewing some of the economic indicators that reveal how close we are to the end.

Benjamin Fulford and others have been reporting of a significant fall off in shipments from various countries in Asia and Europe which has not received press in the USA.

An indicator that i had not heard of before, The Baltic Dry-Shipping Index, was received tonight that clearly tells a very significant tale.

That index cannot be used for speculative commodity manipulation and that makes it a purer indicator of the real status of world trade. It has reached a high around 11 Thousand in recent weeks but, in the last 30 days has fallen from 8000 down to 800=a 93% decline in shipments from the Baltic ports and Asian ports.

That means that virtually NO SHIPS ARE LOADING CARGO OR LEAVING PORTS NOW. This is completely unprecedented. Some cargo ships have been loaded and sitting in ports without assurance of financing, insurance or ability to off load in US Ports. Since we are an IMPORT dominant country we must now cope with getting foods and goods from regional and local sources. That on top of lackluster holiday sales is sending shockwaves throughout our economy.

Using the Baltic Drygoods Index and comparing other indexes to it, we see that this goes far beyond Dry-Bulk/goods and is reflected in the Oil and the Standard & Poors Stock Index behaviors as well. That suggests that all the major suppliers aren’t willing to try and ship goods to the US as they are waiting for the New Global Financial System to become operative. That means that the Corporate USA & Other Countries Corporate systems are Bankrupt & must crash. The withholding of shipments means the end of that old system is so bankrupt that no one wants to risk any more on it and therefore, the crash is imminent.

That means that NESARA is the ONLY solution and everybody knows it.

Further evidence of imminent changes were reflected in the Senate Majority leader, Sen Harry Reid’s, statements today on Air America Radio, Stephanie Miller’s Show: “The arrest, trial, conviction, and hanging of Karl Rove, Harriet Meirs, Scooter Libby, David Addington, and others top Administration heads, must happen immediately. They are Guilty of War Crimes and NO More Delay can be tolerated.” That is almost a complete reversal of foot dragging on Impeachment. So he is now calling for Unsealing those 50 top indictments that Patrick Fitzgerald has stated that he is ready to unseal and execute. That was a very important signal that the Senate is finally ready to take actions.

Even the Fox Fake News Network is financially falling on its face. Bill O’Reily’s program is losing $1Million per DAY, and the same is true of the rest of Richard Murdoch’s media monopoly empire. All they ever had was the “Fake War & Cabal Generated Terrorism False Flag” which they have flogged to death to support the Bush Administration’ s Lies and War Crimes.

More evidence is the ‘timely’ takedown of Illinois Gov Rod Bloggojevich for trying to sell the Senatorial seat just vacated by Barack Obama to the highest bidder. A telephone tap transcript of an amazing call between Bloggo and Rahm Emanuel has been circulating on the internet.

Sir Evelyn Rothschild was at the NYSE today and in a rare TV interview with Maria Bartiroma, he commented on the Worldwide meltdown of the world wide economic system. He noted that lack of supervision of bankers and their fraudulent practices has been irresponsible and catastrophic in current effects. He further stated that when Large Banks in Europe failed their top management and boards were immediately removed. However, in the USA bank failures, the failed management teams were left in place and given enormous amounts to further misuse.

The current failures of international hedge funds is causing pensioners to have trouble feeding their families as their pension funds were irresponsibly invested in worthless or fraudulently valued paper and their are no securities underlying those promises to pay and they are non-income producing.

A single member of the Rothschild Family, Nathan Rothschild, is an Indigo and will be shown to be a White Knight wealthy contributor of prosperity funds as part of NESARA.

Whistleblowers are coming coming forth in large numbers to complete the revelations about 911 being an inside job and all the top ones are stained with that collusion. There is a final act where all players will demask and we will see who is whom in the Light/Dark panoply of stars.

Some on both sides have had to be double agents to ensure that insiders could testify to what they have had to do and what they know from direct involvement.

The blockbuster Announcement that Mother Sekhmet made tonight was that MOTHER’S planet-sized ship: NIBURU, is HERE NOW, and is IN EARTH ORBIT!!! This is the first time in over 3600 years. The last pass was at the galactic conclusion of the Orion War and did involve some related military actions. Niburu is likened to Temporal Time/Intergalactic Time Cops.

They’re main job is to remove the renegades from the Orion war and escort them to the Solar Tribunal for trial and disposition.

This is the conclusion of both an intergalactic and multi-dimensional war that was brought here by Enki, Enlil and Anu, and all the wars for thousands of years have been due to their influence and focused in the MidEast around the Dome of the Rock, StarGate, sometimes referred to as the “Cradle of Civilization” . That StarGate–since the closing of that portal-connection to certain satellite assets that were used in 911, on 11/12/08 @ Midnight, ended their ability to enter or leave the planet or gain interdimensional assistance. The reverse-spin was also corrected from counter-clockwise to clockwise spin at that time. It took 3 days of actions in Giza by 25 Galactics including MotherSekhmet, Anubis(King of Egypt), many Paschat warriors and other galactics.

To understand how it is possible to bring a ‘planet-sized ship’ into Earth orbit, you have to understand ‘HyperSpatial Physics’. Niburu has been photographed on several occasions–trailing behind the Hale-Bopp comet-appearing body. It has also been shown in photos from various earth satellites and most recently on a series of photos on CyberspaceOrbit. com website as it peaked out behind our Sun. Certain Secret earth shuttle craft have also photographed NIBURU and other ‘anomalous objects’.

The cabal is aware of this and is soiling their jeans knowing there is nothing they can do to prevent what is coming.

First, let me say that the First Ascension Wave of Three, took place in 2004. The Second Ascension Wave is occurring on or around the Winter Solstice, Dec 21st, 2008. The Third and Final Wave will occur around 12/21/2012, involving Planetary Ascension, as the Hopi have long prophesied.

Another unsettling factor that is causing extreme anxiety for the Cabal is our DNA upgrades from a carbon-based substrate to a Silicon(liquid diamond)based- substrate. The importance of our new liquid-diamond- vehicle is that it supports a return to positive anti-matter{ shinning body} and ascension.

Nuclear weapons will no longer function as before. The Atomic and sub-atomic levels are sentient and will no longer respond to negative use. They will only respond to positive 5D commands from Ashtar and the Galactic Federation Starships. The same is true for their Area 51-ET-derived Holographic Projection equipment that they intended to use in a False Flag, Alien Attack on the US population, which would be mostly fake projections associated with actual attacks by reverse-engineered antigravity Shark Helicopters and Anti-gravity craft-platforms with holographic projectors simulating galactic craft. That will totally fail and the equipment will not function as they had hoped.

As stated above, NIBURU is staffed by ‘Temporal Time Cops’ with full warrants for the arrest of intergalactic criminals operating outside their space time continuum. The Council of 13 Illuminati families are about to find out that: “Time is up! Surrender or be removed! You have an engagement with the Solar Tribunal on Saturn”

Everyone here in government top posts–including Barack Obama–have had to be somewhat compromised to play their roles. Others wearing two hats (dark/light) are Bill Clinton, who signed the NESARA Law and is now overlighted by St Germain, House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader of Senate, Harry Reid. They are under a microscope and they must now fulfill their final roles or be removed. It is believed that they will pass their tests and very quickly, NOW, take the appropriate actions to lead us into the next phase.

Some asked Mother Sekhmet whether, if or when Obama is taken into a closed door meeting with the Cabal-representativ es, and asked to sign the War Powers Act, as has all his predecessors, would he sign? The answer Mother gave was:”They might lead him to that room and then, as they opened up that door, there would be St Germain standing with a smile on his face and his arms crossed waiting. That will end any such attempts.

We have been reporting for some time that the new President-Elect will assume office early. No date was reported. We are days away from that happening, now. W has ordered a WH Christmas Party for 2000 or so ‘Guests’ as his goodbye party, this next week. He will be the one not receiving pats on the back but advised that his presence is requested elsewhere… along with many of his Administration, according to Mother Sekhmet. Accountability is rising to the very top of the list, NOW.

In response to a question about the Star Wars series, Mother Sekhmet, said that George Lucas had some ‘galactic visitors’ and was ‘inspired’ in depicting the 5000 year Orion War. “Yoda” told Lucas about “The Force” and the “Dark Side of the Force”. The ‘fictional’ Princess Leah’s home was actually Aldebaran. Further more, Machu Pichu; the Nazca Plain were Intergalactic Landing Facilities and will be revealed and will resume their operation shortly. There will be “No Return of the Sith”, as the renegades had hoped to call forth. All Wars are Over!

Thom Hartmann, today, on Air America Radio, had a soldier who was taken into a Ziggurat in the Iraq and was amazed to see that the ZPM (Zero Power Module Generator) was fully powered up and filled the inside with brilliant white light. These ZPMs inside the stepped pyramids{Ziggurats} throughout the MidEast are now powered up and will link together to create a forcefield that will make hostile actions impossible.

Mother Sekhmet stated that “We have our powers/abilities back now, and to Use them wisely!”

The veil is gone. We will be hearing Admiral Sananda and Captain Ashtar’s voices very shortly and that could be on the Solstice,{No Dates} at a time and method of their own choosing.

Mother stated that: “We are the gods/goddesses who integrated into balls of plasma in 100th Dimension; then fell to the 12th Dimension and subsequently to the 3rdDimension, and now are returning to the 5th Dimension and beyond.

Rama went OOB (out of body) during Mother’s presence tonight. He was drawn to the Solar Tribunal on Saturn. A huge intergalactic meeting was occurring. He was just there as an observer. He wondered around listening to different congregations of different species huddling. They were a bit disturbed as the discussions had to do with the calling to justice of the renegades we call the 13 Families. They saw that these criminals did not intend to submit peacefully to arrest, and they all regretted that other measures may have to be employed, as the decision was made that the Earth and humanity must be freed according to divine decree, now.

The actions that will be forthcoming will involve so many actions and revelations that it will be quite amazing for those who have not been prepared. A definite, positive, experience of a “Shock and Awe” event that will dwarf 911, is on our threshold and may include decloakings of ships across the planetary skies. The Wing Maker Motherships are already in orbit around our North and South poles and around the Equator. The arrival of the NIBURU completes the key prepatory elements involved in insuring the safety of the earth and all life. Understand that all life is about to be upgraded to a level of awareness sufficient to take our next steps. We are completing our 9 day Gateway Transit and re-connection to our other aspects on this Solstice of Dec 21st, 2008. Everyone has been preparing for many lifetimes and during our nightwork activities, timelines are merging too rapidly to count. All non-viable timelines are being erased. We have succeeded and it will become very obvious as this Solstice completes this phase of our journey.

Enjoy the climax to this long-running drama. Source has decreed that you will receive all the help needed to be quickly prepared for working together with your galactic families who you will recognize immediately. They are in most cases our future selves who have travelled back in time to congratulate us on our success, and they are the evidence that we did make it or they couldn’t be presenting their presences to us.

There will be much to accomplish before the Third Wave completes their work and we can join the planet in a full planetary Ascension in 2012.

There is absolutely no need for anyone–except the Cabal–to feel anything other than joyous expectation that all the evidences of what has been occurring is now concluding for the highest good of all concerned. Everyone’s life will be improved dramatically by the Announcement of NESARA and all the benefits that result. We are all winners and we will soon see the evidence that will be indisputable and indescribably enriching in too many ways to enumerate. All who now know of the provisions of NESARA will be asked to help those they know who ask, understand that what is happening is truly a joyous gift of Grace from our Creator.

There will be more information posted as it becomes available in the coming days.

Mark Huber

Annan

Some asked Mother Sekhmet whether, if or when Obama is taken into a closed door meeting with the Cabal-representativ es, and asked to sign the War Powers Act, as has all his predecessors, would he sign? The answer Mother gave was:”They might lead him to that room and then, as they opened up that door, there would be St Germain standing with a smile on his face and his arms crossed waiting. That will end any such attempts.

😆 😆

And that is when Obama enters the room…..the doors are closed…..Obama turns around facing the invitors…..and the Saint Germain door in Obama is openede with the Saint Germain smile, they recognize and are scared the crap out of them, and they see really who is in charge of the Golden Age of Aquarius. Love love love…..dear Saint Germain.

OPAL COME LOOK!!!! 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

Very interesting stuff! 🙂 . I also feel Ashtar ships are cooking something ;), and what a ride is this second ascencion wave, I just don’t know what is going to happen next in my life, Holy Graal:shock: .

Annan, St germain is also scaring the sh… out of europeen bankers right now with his traditional suit, they were so sure they had gotten rid of him. He sure is a multidimensional being 😉 .

Annan

I just don’t know what is going to happen next in my life

Geee….am I on that boat with you Jamwolf. My life feels like balancing on the tip of a well made samurai sword. Am I going to be chopped in two….or is it just my toenails that are getting a little shorter from this 😮 😀

Annan, St germain is also scaring the sh… out of europeen bankers right now with his traditional suit, they were so sure they had gotten rid of him. He sure is a multidimensional being

He is also scaring the sh…. out of me right now. Because I know I have work to do the next four years, and he havent given me my worklist yet…..and I do not want to be late for work, I´m not that kind of guy 😆

But, it is just totally crazy what is going on now. Saint Germain told about exactly this in July this summer. No “sane” person could imagine what is up now just these short 5-6 months later…..and that suddenly makes the insane sane and the sane insane. Sorry to say so but I feel more comfortable in this chaos…..so probably I am getting more sane. But as Carl Jung said: “Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you”. So, I guess our saneness then eventually will just be temporary, until we all completely experience us selves as multidimensional as Germain-Obama is – and do not need to be anything else than what we really really are 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Will

…from the update…

Benjamin Fulford and others have been reporting of a significant fall off in shipments from various countries in Asia and Europe which has not received press in the USA.

…this is a fact that Japanese car importers in Southern California are having to lease large parcels of acreage to store store autos as deliveries to dealerships are being refused…
    products are not moving…people are not buying goods as the future is uncertain…

yigdady

I cant wait until the next post in this series…. I am having a hard time with some of the links posted above though, I would like to read them

Zingdad

Hi folks!

I have somehow always been on the fence with the NESARA thing. I didn’t worry about it and didn’t give it too much thought. But reading all these posts got me interested. So I went to ask Adamu if it’s true or not and got an overload of info. I was quite taken aback and blown away by what he was telling me so I stopped, got out my laptop and started again so that I can share this with you folks. It is what I received and I must say it really feels right to me. But I completely accept that there is no “one truth” on matters such as this so I don’t at all insist that anyone must agree with Adamu’s words. I really offer this in love, for your interest and consideration. And I must also say that I feel there is a great deal of “truth” being spoken in the NESARA material that you have shared, Will. The point it seems, is not if it is true or not. The point is what you are going to do with this and how you are going to define yourself.

But anyway. I’ll let Adamu’s letter speak for itself:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adamu: Dear friends,

My dear Zingdad asked me about the NESARA concept – whether it was “true” or not. He expected a “yes” or “no” answer but what he got instead surprised him. So he asked me to channel the message through him for your interest. So here it is…

Before I will answer the question of the legitimacy of the NESARA concept I would ask you to look to your own heart. Does it matter to you? If so, why. I would suggest there are a few different camps:
    1. The skeptics and naysayers that dismiss this out of hand for whatever myriad reasons.
    2. Those that think it is probability (or possibly) true but are not “counting” on it.
    3. Those that fervent want this to be true.

The first group will not in all likelihood be to interested in THIS channeling so I won’t even bother speaking to them. They are fine. The second group will follow this story with some interest but they are not emotionally attached to the outcome. So they too are fine. It is the third group that concerns me. If you find yourself in such a group then I would say this to you. You are making yourself a victim to the hoped for benevolence of something which you can’t even prove to be true. What this does is it takes away your power. You cease to engage with the world to make plans and to create your own future. Instead you hope these good people are going to rescue you from your financial woes. Do you see what this means? It means you believe you must be rescued from your life by some kind of savior. Worse… you seem to think that that savior can come in the form of money! This is just an all-round recipe for disaster. Some of these NESARA folks have even publically advocated that people willy-nilly get themselves into as much debt as they like… that they not concern themselves with trying to pay off those credit cards… because “any moment now” NESARA will be announced and your debt will be cancelled.

My dear friends! People who think like this have absolutely no understanding of how your reality works! On SO many levels this is faulty thinking.
    Firstly and most importantly: the point of your experience on planet earth is to teach you that you are the creator of your own reality. This means that you always will and MUST deal with the results of your own actions. If you don’t like your situation then it is a object lesson for you that you should be making different choices in future. This is so for everything: relationships, experiences, work life… and most certainly also in the case of money. If you have made a mess of something and someone else swoops in and saves you from it then you have NOT learned how to create your own reality. What you have learned is that you are now a dependant of your rescuer. Every time you mess up you’ll have to go back to them for more rescuing because plainly you have not learned how to do it yourself.
    Secondly. Money ITSELF is worth nothing. It is just paper. Your current financial system is based upon debt. It’s a horrible system. But that’s how it works. There are other ways of doing it so that you have counters that represent actual worth but to get to such a system on your planet you will have to completely overhaul your financial system. I don’t mean tinker with it… I mean throw it out and start again with a whole new system. If you do this then the “old” money will not translate into the “new” financial system. However many trillions of dollars they say they have in the bank will be meaningless if there is a new system that is actually love-based and equitable. And the bank? Well they are the corner-stone of the mess that your world-markets are in! Banking as you have it on your planet at this time is really a most iniquitous thing. I haven’t the time to go into it – read up on the way national central banks cause the impoverishment of the nation some time. It will shock you. But the point is – if the NESARA plan is to us the current economic system and the existing banks… well then they are not changing anything. And, here is the clincher… if they managed to pay out all this cash to all and sundry then the economic system would instantly implode. If everyone has surplus money then no-one is a wage slave. No one feels that they must trudge off to work to do the job they do to earn the money. So you’ll have cash… but there will be no one working the stores or manufacturing the goods you desire. They’ll be too rich to bother with that! And… if there is no debt then the banks cannot charge interest. If they are not charging interest then they have no reason for existing. They are out of business. And then the wads of money you received under NESARA are suddenly worthless anyway. SO! You cannot have NESARA and keep the financial system in tact. Central banking fails, meaning that your national economy collapses. And local banking does not function either. And the economy ceased to be viable. If every one gets rich then no-one is rich. Then you just have so much paper – that isn’t even any good for blowing your nose on. So you can’t work NESARA under the current financial regime. And if you change the financial system then the money that they are apparently going to pay out is worthless. It is meaningless to talk of all the billions and trillions that they have ready to disburse if they intend paying this into a non-debt based economy. The money will not translate. You cannot swap debt-based money for value-based resources. So either way this is a dead duck.
    Thirdly. Your money DOES have an unseen value. It represents, to you, energy. It is a way to transfer resources. You see, if you work a month you get your thousand shekels (or whatever). That means you are accepting and agree… no CREATING… that your time and effort for a month is worth those thousand shekels. This now becomes a very powerful symbol for you. And so, if you are in debt then it is so that there is an energetic imbalance in your life. Quite simply, you consume more resources that you can produce. If there are two friends and one friend always takes more out of the friendship than he is prepared to offer back then that friendship will sour. Imbalances like these must be dealt with and addressed. If you are in debt then you are in a state of energetic imbalance. It is no wonder debt plagues on the mind of the debtor! And I would tell you that this is also a strategy of those that would keep you stuck in the duality game. If you are worried about your debt then you are hardly in a great position to find the inner peace that is required for you to raise your consciousness and see through their illusions! Doubt, fear, worry, anger, frustration… these are the emotions that keep you from seeing your own true nature. And what does the “system” propose for those that are indebted? It offers them another credit card! “Are you depressed about your finances? Go buy something nice with your new credit card to make it all feel better! But whatever you do, don’t find balance and inner peace because then you won’t play our game anymore!”. And so I would say to you, my friends, anyone that tells you not to deal with your debt is no friend of yours. They are inevitably seeking a way to manipulate you.
    Fourthly. The mechanism for the NESARA “payouts” is… suspect. Many of the NESARA proponents claim to have some kind of “inside line”. They are part of these workings. And they can help you get YOUR package… but you must first give them some cash to “enroll” or some-such. Friends! What are we thinking? You buy a story about the wicked machinations of the power cabal without any proof. Then you buy a story about some improbable financial plan that will heal the harm. And then you buy the story that payouts will be made only to individuals on “the list”. And you, sure as nuts, are going to get yours! The fact that this means the overwhelming majority of the planets inhabitants WON’T be on the list doesn’t bother you. That they will remain in poverty hasn’t phased you. You just want YOURS. And the fact that it is inevitable that those living in the most abject poverty have not even got access to the internet, let alone having heard of NESARA means that they will just remain below the breadline. While you have your burgeoning debt cancelled that has funded your comfortable well-fed life.

Are we serious?

Do we think this is okay?

Does this sound like a healing of the iniquities of the system? Or does it sound more like “I don’t care because I got mine”?

You are so busy being a victim to the circumstances you have created that you don’t want to give a thought to the inherent problems with this NESARA story because you so badly want to believe that Santa is going to sweep in and make your rich. And you also don’t seem to mind that that doesn’t fix the problem as long as it fixes YOUR problem.

And then there is the small isssue of the “N” in NESARA standing for National. It refers to the nation of America. I’d love to know how it is proposed that this will occur in only one nation. Your world economics are so intertwined that you really cannot separate one nation from another in such matters. If the NYSE crashes then global trade ceases. As has happened. And as is about to happen again. But that’s another story. The point is you cannot institute such a plan in one nation alone. Unless of course you are quite happy to visit financial ruin on all other nations? Again… not the actions of the loving beings these messages purport to be speaking for. Enlightened beings know they are responsible for their actions. Such a being would not contemplate inflicting the kind of hardship that will befall, especially the worlds poorest-of-the-poor in order to fill the coffers and fluff the egos of the American people! Not very loving at all…

Fifthly. You will notice that these updates and bulletins talk in terms of retribution and punishment for “the wrong-doers” who are in power. The evil power cabal will, according to these missives, be imprisoned and punished. And military action will be taken against their backers. Threats are issued left, right and centre against those in power who might try to oppose them. Even warnings on pain of death! The “goodies” are going to punish the “baddies” most righteously!

Apparently.

And all this is declared in the name of ascended masters, Christed ones and other high and holy beings. This my dear friends does not stand up to even a seconds scrutiny. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for an ascended master, a Christed One or and enlightened soul to look at another and wish to punish. Impossible. By definition ascended and Christed beings KNOW that they are One with every single other being in All That Is. They know that even the “vilest” of wrong-do-er was only acting out of his own fear, pain and confusion. They know that this duality game is just an illusory game which beings play out their lives in so that they can experience what is here and learn what they came to learn. They know that the most sainted being has had at least one lifetime (and probably many) somewhere in his reincarnational history where he too has been an abuser and a manipulator. And they know for a fact that the “wrong-do-ers” are not healed with violence and retribution. That just makes of YOU a wrong doe-er too. It perpetuates the pain. You do not heal violence with more violence! No. Only love can heal. I know it is but my truth (as expressed through Zingdad) against theirs, but for what it is worth I will tell you blatantly that this is is incongruous. It doesn’t stand up. Ones that talk of violence, aggression, war and punishment are by definition ones that are deeply embroiled in duality. These are not the words of a enlightened consciousness. I am not saying that all you will read here is untrue or that it doesn’t reflect so measure of what might occur… but I very firmly do caution you to use your discretion and your intuition. I will state my truth that this material does not source from where it claims. And if that us so then you would do well to ask yourself what the real objective of this material is. A falsification of the point of origin does not bode well for the content, I’m sure you’ll agree.

My friends. I tell you this: You are living in an amazing, wonderful time. This is the time of the planetary ascension. It has never been as easy for you to find your own true power and to ascend into your own magnificence. The very heavens all conspire to give you every assistance to make this choice. But YOU must make the choice. You must decide to be the creator being that you are. You must take responsibility. You must heal your own psyche and find inner peace and balance. And you must stop demanding of the world that SOMEONE ELSE must come and fix up your own mess. Whatever that might be. Creator, create!

This is not an opportune moment for me to talk at any length about ascension and what it is and how it works. But I shall make another opportunity with my young friend, Zingdad, to do so. Suffice it to say you now have a choice. Do you want to go another round inside this duality system, or do you want to raise your consciousness out of it and find out who you really are? If you choose the former then you will get more of the same as your current life. Different specifics but the same general theme. If you choose the latter then you will be astounded, I promise you this, at what you will discover about yourself. I tell you, you will learn things like matter manifestation. You will travel the Space/time continuum in a wink as we do. You will now mastery over death and ill-health. You will have instant access to all your deepest memories of past-lives and experiences in other realities. You will have a kind of a telepathic heart-to-heart connection with all manner of beloved beings. And these are not the most amazing of the realisations and abilities that you will disover! Dear friends, if you would pay any heed to old Adamu then hear this: your ascension is a more desirable thing than it is possible for you to imagine or for words to convey. It the greatest prize of your entire reality. It is the reason you have gone through all the trials, tribulations, pain and confusion of all your many incarnations in density life. No matter how much you have struggled across your innumerable incarnations… your Soul knew that it would we worth it for you to gain the prize that lies ahead: your ascension. But you must first choose it. And if you DO choose it… let me promise you now that you will have less use for money that a fish has for a bicycle. An ascended being residing on the New Earth will definitely not use such as system! You will not allow yourself to create with such imbalance. And moreover… the New Earth does not have “property” the way you currently think of it. And there are no jobs. Everyone will follow their passion. But before I digress too much, let me come back to what is going on, on THIS earth. Unfortunately there are those that very much do not want you to know of these spiritual truths. As long as you believe you are powerless then you will hand control to them. When you begin to discover who you really are then suddenly all their silly manipulation games cease to compel you. So they work against this. You see, they want as large a number of people as possible to NOT ascend so that they remain inside the system which they are in control of. They want to keep you here because as long as you are here you are apawn in their game. You make them feel powerful and smart. You work for them and serve them and you don;t even know it. A portion of every cent Every cent you earn or spend goes to them. And as they own the money system they keep making themselves richer. They keep gaining more power and control. When you work you work more for them by far than you do for yourself. Becasue everything is done in terms of this money system which they own, control and manipulate. Of course all this is very cleverly hidden from you. They find myriad ways to keep your attention away from what is really going on. Politics, wars, debt, fear, disease… and so on. These things are all used to keep you servile.

So all that said… you have by now come to decide that dear old Adamu wants to tell you there is no NESARA, not so? Well I do not. There is indeed a proposal in place which is being worked through the corridors of power. There are discussions around creating an equitable financial system and there is a proposal which is about redress. You see those in power can see the way the cookie is crumbling. They are now either scrambling to get themselves to come out looking squeaky clean or they are desperately trying to tighten the reigns of control. So there is a this-way-and-that-way about this. And so? Will it come to fruition? Well, that depends. You see you are not all going to experience the same “future”. Time-lines are now already beginning to fragment. You are going to get the results of your choices, whatever they are. Someone that is intent and remaining in duality will not co-habit a reality with someone that is of ascension-consciousness. There are many possibilities for what you will experience and where you will go as the coming singularity moment approaches. All you need to know about this is that every single person will get to experience a new reality or “future” that is congruent with who you are and what you are choosing in your life. And if you would have the most magnificent possible outcome for yourself then I assure you it does not come in a cash-package! It comes from within you. From your heart. Through you make the choice to create it thus.

Now old Adamu has been quite rough with you. I am unaccustomed to speaking in such harsh terms. But dear friends, time is of the essence right now. If I can cause just one of you to look at your life and your choices and to make the choice for your own magnificence then I will be well pleased.

So, in conclusion. I am really not trying to tell you that all this is “false”. There are many future outcomes available to you and it most certainly could be that you choose to experience a timeline in which NESARA comes to fruition in one form or another. And yes, there are all kinds of forces that are baying for blood. And yes, there are myriad power-machinations going on behind the scenes that are hidden from you. And yes, there are those that are fomenting war on an unimaginably large scale. A galactic war, even. And some or all of this could come to fruition in the reality you come to inhabit if you make a certain set of choices. So, if that sounds like a good time to you then I have no quarrel. If you want to punish someone for what has happened to you in this life then you apparently still have an interest in duality. If you would see your “enemies” demise in a bloody war then that is most certainly an option for you to experience. And that’s okay. Nothing wrong with extending your sojourn in a place of learning and experience when you desire those experiences. But please do not be mistaken into thinking that this madness is inevitable for you. Things are not as they appear to you. You don’t live in the kind of a linear, fixed, single-outcome reality that you believe you do. As you travel the ascension path you will begin to see that this reality is far, far more “fluid” than it would appear to someone who is still wrestling with it. And miraculous events are bout to transpire! But, it must be said, those that will be expending magnificent loving energies to bring these miracles to fruition are not in the habit of forcing themselves on anyone. If you are not willing to choose for your own magnificence then they will not force you. You won’t ascend if you don’t want to. And I must also point out that it isn’t just the one thing or the other. There are realities available to you that are not “ascended” realities but that are still a LOT more loving than this one. And there are realities available to you that are non-stop strife. Many possible outcomes, here where there is the duality of “dark” and “light” there are also infinite shades of grey. Just so that you are aware that your choices are ,essentially, limitless. So please give some thought as to the kind of life you want to lead and the kind of world you want to live in. And then make sure your every single choice from RIGHT NOW is congruent with that. And FINALLY… it is never “too late”. No matter what has gone before. No matter what your current situation. If you are willing to be steadfast in choosing a better reality for yourself… if you are willing to have your thoughts, your words and your deeds all align with a grander version of you, a you that is a being of love, and magnificence. A you that has the majesty of the One-ness of All in your heart… then you will be amazed at ho things can be turned around for you. I tell you there are miracles afoot! Right now! They are happening to all kinds of people all over the planet. Because these people are aligning themselves with their souls purpose. And when they do that then they are suddenly aligned with the movement of the entire universe. You can create with exponentially more power when your creations are congruent and in tune with what all the most powerful beings of the universe are creating! So, if you engage with this earnestly then you will not fail and you will not be lost. Choose now. Think what you want for yourself and in your life. State your intent. Act congruent with that.

And now that is all I will say at this time. I will talk more in due course about this concept of “ascension”. It is an important topic. In fact it is THE most important thing in the whole galaxy right now.

Until I speak with you again I wish you all joy and peace. Love yourselves magnificently!
    Adamu
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

… and there it is. I’d be interested to hear what you folks think of this. But please, I am not attached to this message and I love and respect you all far to much to be offended if this doesn’t work for you.

GTTOWNSEND

Z! No worries , my brother! I would have to say that I am , and have been since hearing of NESARA quite a few years ago , from Camp 2! I have worked very hard to minimize our debts to almost the necessity-only level , (we have NO credit cards at all) , and we spend only what we have (cash-in-hand) on “luxuries”! I suppose I have always lived as if it was NOT going to happen , but if so , then deal with that then.
    I am ALWAYS grateful for Adamu’s words. Thank you!
    And , Z , it’s good to feel your energy here again. Much Love , brother.

Will

…good to hear from you Zingy…

…how about a 4th group…

…individuals that come to the smorgasborg line to pick and choose from the many possible options…

…Adamu…

…I have some other ascention issues I would like to discuss…

…what is this I hear of new waves of energy emiting from the Galactic center…

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441

…can we expect our Sun to expand past the orbit of Venus ?…

…and I have heard that not only our galaxy is involved but that three others will be in alignment at 2012…

…nes pas ?…

UFOBelieve

@Zingdad:
    I find it a little amusing how Adamu comes from the topic of Nesara to the topic of Ascension and stays with it, without really going back to Nesara. While reading, I thought, amused, this really reflects what this being Adamu is all about – what he thinks about, what he wants for us, and so on. It was very nice to read, a lot of thoughts in there that remind me of something and call on me to think about this or that more deeply.
    It was a very nice read, and I thank both of your for offering it here!!! 🙂

Love!

Seeker

When I first read through the messages from Will and the website about NESARA it was fanciful to think I might rid myself of a large mortgage and the associated need to continue working at a tedious job, and that our monetary system would be converted back to resource-based precious metals (which I’ve been investing in), and that accountability might occur for those that have abused their power. I must admit that I also had ideas of going on a credit card spending spree. Although, this whole NESARA concept didn’t feel right, I was thinking more of possible personal gains than listening to my intuition or common sense. So I’m quite thankful and in agreement with most of Adamu’s statements.

First, I do believe a collapse of the US dollar (and global economy) is imminent. If this is true or has any likelihood of occurring the ruling elite would know of it and would have contingency plans in place to continue their hidden rule and subjugation. NESARA would definitely be popular with the masses who would gladly comply with whatever gets implemented in order to eliminate debt and receive their share of this new money. I assume terms might be transfer of key resources, weapons, disclosure of personal information (and DNA) and perhaps chip implanting, which would serve to strengthen control of the public and increase its dependence.

As Adamu expressed, it does seem impossible to transition from a debt-based currency to value-based resources and continuing to operate within the existing financial system would probably be an illusionary change and temporary departure. Further there is no way to equitably distribute resources and a police state would likely be required to subdue hostilities from those that didn’t get their fair share.

I think it is unbelievable that this all came about as a result of farmers’ lawsuits and that supposedly the Supreme Court had a duty to design and implement massive reforms. The courts do not have such duties or powers. How ludicrous that it supposedly requires the sitting US administration and US Congress to resign. However, the ruling elite would gladly sacrifice the administration (which is already leaving anyway) and would also want to be rid of Congress.

So if NESARA does comes about, although I’m feeling it would be part of a great deception, considering that I’ve got family to care for and am too dumb, alone, and unprepared to pursue any alternatives, I will follow whatever direction society goes. Anyway, I expect it will be quite illegal to not comply.

With regard to it being National within just the US, I think it would eventually be adopted or imposed world-wide.

I somewhat disagree with Adamu that one should feel obligated to always pay off debt. Although I’ve always done so, there are circumstances in which it is appropriate that debt be waived and the person freed to start over to hopefully learn and do better.

Thanks Zindad, please post more from Adamu. Can you also ask how we might change to a new system that is actually love-based and equitable and what an individual could do to oppose or not adopt NESARA?

Looking at Adamu’s message again, he emphasizes that NESARA is a strategy to keep us stuck in the duality game and that we need to choose to experience a timeline in which it does not come to fruition. I know what the answer is, I just wish I had, or can find, the ability to meditate and get connected within in order to improve myself and influence future direction (or a timeline) for me and my family.

Here’s a couple relevant links:
    http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=042674

Obituary of the American Dream
    http://www.kitco.com/ind/schoon/dec222008.html

Darryl Robert Schoon:
    Reality is finally beginning to dawn on those who believed their denial would save them from what they fear. What is happening is a surprise only to the indentured slaves of debt who believed the banker’s promise that credit would give them their dreams; instead, that credit has now become debt and their dreams have become nightmares.

The past year has destroyed the illusion of eternally expanding growth driven by eternally expanding credit. Now, society must pay the price for having succumbed to the bankers’ beckoning pole dance.

GTTOWNSEND

Seeker , you hit the nail squarely – “I just wish I had, or can find, the ability to meditate and get connected within in order to improve myself and influence future direction (or a timeline) for me and my family.”
    I could not have said it better myself – I join you in that quest!
    Working on that one as we speak…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.