WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / New BGCs! =) Nov 22nd/23rd
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid New BGCs! =) Nov 22nd/23rd

• This topic has 6 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    UFOBelieve

Here we go. =)
    I love how she keeps posting two at a time. 😆

11. NOV 22nd .

Well it seems once again it is that time of the week … and so soon!! I have a few things on my mind today, so I am not sure how this is going to go. I know White Cloud gave me ultimate proof that you are of The Light and that’s all good. Yet still I am sent letters saying … although my heart is in the right place I have ‘Negative’ energies creeping in, because no “Positive’ energies would give an actual date of an appearance etc etc. Sort of ‘Cruisin for a bruisin’ so to speak! And that I should perhaps be more discerning! And I guess in all honesty today … I feel like … Oh Bog off world!… This is all in the too hard basket. MMM!! What a lovely place of Love and Light I’m in! I know it’s about listening to my own heart, so why am I bothered today about what others people’s opinions of me are? Deflated ego perhaps? I’m only human after all! Aren’t I?

Yes indeed you are in the human flesh. We find much interest in the workings of the human mind and how one uses so little of it. What one must try to understand and accept is that each one is from the whole. We are aware of our repetitive formula, but we find it necessary, in order for it to be instilled. ‘At the end of the day’ as you would say dearest Blossom … does is really matter who says what about who?

Well, maybe not in your eyes, but down here I think it is respectful to speak only good things about people or not to bother saying anything at all.

Yes, but in the eyes of whom?’

I don’t know what you mean?

In the eyes of whom?

US! Those of us who reside on planet earth.

You say this and yet we see so little of this. So you say that in our eyes it may not matter and we would say this is correct. This you seem uncomfortable with, but you are not looking at in from within our eyes.

And if I did, what would I see my friends, what would I see? I would so LOVE to see things from within your eyes. Sometimes this planet seems to me to have gotten so out of hand, one wonders what indeed IS going to allow the change into The New World that is talked about. We are all moving forward as you say, and sometimes we can feel this, but it also seems that the more info that I am sent the more I realize how doomed we could be, and although I am aware of all the Light in the world I am also aware of the opposites. Yes, with respect, I know we need opposites.

Dearest soul and to all souls. We ask of you few things. We ask of you to always allow yourself to be in the Truth of who you are. It is so easy is it not to be ‘misguided’ by what maybe Truth for one and yet not a Truth for the self?

This is my dilemma! WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

And if we were to say … There is not one TRUTH? …

Surely there has to be?

WHY?

Just because!!! If there isn’t ONE REAL TRUTH then how will we ever know THE TRUTH? What is the point of following and searching for THE TRUTH if there isn’t one?

THAT is the point.

WHAT?

Searching for it.

But you said there isn’t one.

Correct!

And this is getting us where exactly?

Much further than you think.

You see, there’s another thing, some say that you never really answer and negative energies talk in riddles.

BLOSSOM … what is YOUR TRUTH about us… if there were to be a Truth?

IN ALL TRUTH … for that is all I know in myself … I have no doubt that you are of Love and Light, for you have never shown me otherwise. Even when you didn’t appear, I know it was for very good reasons … I just couldn’t NOT LOVE YOU. Because that is what you are to me … LOVE. But I have been thinking lately about this whole ‘PROOF” thing. I mean … there is no proof. I mean … that you are from elsewhere as opposed to a fantasy of mine, a figment of my imagination.

And you feel you are needing proof NOW, after all you have done for us in faith that we are who we say we are?

I am just a little under par and we all have days like this do we not? It’s just not all of us are in a place where we have our vulnerability on show. I know I don’t HAVE to publish this, but then that would seem dishonest to me. People have asked me before if I have any channellings that I haven’t published and the answer is NO. It is what it is. No more, no less. I have nothing to hide. I am just doing what I feel I am supposed to be doing. After all, some are going to go with it, some not, freedom of choice I guess. AND THE THING IS … as I am writing this, in this moment, there is a huge banging on the head going on saying … BLOSSOM … THE ROSES! … and I am reminded of The White Cloud story and confirmation of who YOU are, and this is just a classic case of allowing others to influence you, instead of holding on to what THE SELF KNOWS. And … that knowing is MY TRUTH and I guess that is all that matters. So what if there is no ONE REAL TRUTH … although … still can’t understand that… I just feel there has to be …

Or is it that you feel there SHOULD be?

Yes. I suppose that’s it really. If there is no ONE REAL TRUTH then what is right? How do we know what to follow … what one considers to be a great wrong doing by one, maybe another’s Truth … and you are saying that is ok?

WE are not saying … it is simply that this is how it is. But do you see?

No … not clearly … clearly!!!

The Truth within oneself is the TRUTH for the self at that given time. And we know there is no time. It is just a passing through if you like, a journey, a place where one is learning of what is suitable to the soul. You have touched on this with the honourable White Cloud we are aware. For it is that your Truths change as you become more knowledgeable. What was once sensible to you … as you grow in awareness … is no longer the case.

But surely … sorry to go on, round and round in circles … as we grow, are we not all being guided toward THE GREAT TRUTH? There has to be ONE GREAT TRUTH, of what actually IS. I believe LOVE is an ENERGY …is that the TRUTH?

To you.

Is it a Truth to you?

Without doubt.

So would you call that ONE REAL TRUTH?

YES.

But you said there isn’t one.

It is the ONE REAL TRUTH to you and me, yet not to everyone. This is why there cannot be ONE REAL TRUTH.

So what are we searching for, what is this quest that our souls are on? What are we seeking and why?

We smile dear Lady … for someone who is not that keen on asking questions you are excelling yourself this day. And in answer … Each one of you is searching for your Ticket home. Each one of you comes from a place outside of this planet, and yet some find that inconceivable. Yet, this is what this yearning is within your beings. This connection that is sought is simply your souls KNOWING that it will one day return home. And that home is that ENERGY OF LOVE.

And you know what I am to say … isn’t that not the ONE REAL TRUTH then?

Yes.

OVER AND OUT!

12. NOV 23rd.

Good Morning! Feel like a different person today! Phew! So let’s HIT IT …. Eh 1 Eh 2 Eh 1 2 3 4 …

During the times that we make these communications with you we have noted circumstances that are not always popular regarding how one is perceived.

Do you mean how you are perceived or how I am perceived?

We mean more how we are so. We have considered halting proceedings with you for a time … we have considered further investigation into how exactly would be the most beneficial way in communicating with you … we have looked at many ways in which we feel would have the best possible outcome.

What is this all about? Where has this suddenly sprung from?

From the hearts of those upon earth who find that we perhaps are unwilling to give forth information that they are requiring. May we be blunt? We cannot expose certain agenda until its correct moment to do so. If we were to do this we would be breaking agreements that have been made in meetings with many councils that make up the Federation. As in your world, upon your tiny planet there are agreements that must be adhered to. It would not be advisable for the mass population to KNOW everything before hand, because much of it would be misinterpreted, misunderstood. You have only to look at our message of OCT 14th. However much we chose to speak only of Love, it was seen by many to be transferred into an appearance that was quite the contrary. What took place on that day shall be untold in its fullness for a time, but it shall be known of the happenings as they took place at the appropriate time. In your world these days there is talk as to whether or not we are to make the appearance that was spoken of in the coming days … if we were to say ‘Yes’ to this, what would your reaction be?

Me personally? Eh … with all respect … that would be lovely … but Truthfully? In my heart … I would just wait and see. And to be honest … I think that’s ‘fair dinkum’ as they say here in Oz.! There is talk and there is talk and there is talk. All over the net, different chanellers say different things that are channelled from different planets, different species perhaps? Who is to say which one is correct? We can’t all be right and we can’t all be wrong. If you want my take on it … I have been doing a lot of thinking throughout all this … and as great as it is to have contact and to KNOW there are other worlds and that one day we will all be united in ONE LOVING community, well … just to KNOW THAT is all I need to KNOW. We can get so wrapped up in all that is ‘out there’ that it takes our focus away from HERE AND NOW. I think … we should all be concentrating on doing what we came here for … to transform this planet back into the LIGHT and LOVE that it is. We should be spending our days being an example of that Light and Love and changing our world that way. And if it be that a great big flying ship with you inside appears in our skies then … BRING IT ON! I for one will welcome you with Loving open arms. My heart yearns for that day, Truly it does … but until it arrives I have a life to lead. We can’t keep saying … ‘oh they are coming soon’… because there are many that have simply given up hope because that ‘soon’ never comes. Whoa!! My bra size has just gone down to a B now I’ve got all that off my chest!!

Our dear friend … we celebrate your strength in your own knowledge. We feel your little outburst has been of great value to us and to many. WE understand more now from your perspective, and yet …

Yes, I know… I can ‘hear’ you and you are not going to let it go away are you? … until I write it … here goes …

We are coming. We will come. We will show ourselves to you. We will be more than you have desired. We will prove to you that all the work that so many of you have steeped your beings in has been for a very great purpose. We will not fail in the ultimate mission. We do not consider failure. Many of you say that we already have done so. We do not feel the same way. We can see things from a much broader perspective. And even though plans were delayed it does not mean that they were aborted forever. It was a slight deterrence. That is how we look at it.

Dear friends of earth. In our beings we are of such great LOVE for each one. In days to come you will know of this Love and you will accept so much more than you are able to accept at this point. We have spoken many times of you on earth not being able to see things from our point of view because you are not here with us. And that if you could … your mindset about many many things would change in an instant. Change for the better for so much would be suddenly understood. All the ‘but why’s’ would disappear. It is our great desire to bring you this understanding in the near future so that so much of what is confusing and debilitating can be dispersed and released into the nothingness from whence it came. In its place we bring into your beings the Truth of what you already know. All we are doing is waking up that Truth as we assist the vibration in which you reside to lift. We are aware that many say ‘ But we do not need saving’. This is correct. Please take note of the words ‘we come to assist’. That is all. It is gracious to accept assistance when it is offered for the betterment of the self and the all. It is perceived from our eyes that we are here to join forces with you. To unite with you, our brothers and sisters of LIGHT. To blend our energies with yours in the universal language that we all understand … LOVE … LOVE … ONLY LOVE… for as we continue to express … that is all there is.

Bring it on my friends … bring it on! In Love and thanks. And from the TRUTH in MY heart …. Even if it’s not THE TRUTH for there is NO REAL TRUTH … this is MY REAL TRUTH … saying … May this world in which we reside transform BACK into the beauty in which it was created , and may we as individual souls accept the words that you bring through to us in order for this to all come about. Golden Rays to you my friends. Golden Rays!

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

Ricky

@blossom wrote:

We are coming. We will come.

Yes and when you do, you have to pay me back for a whole packet of rather pricey organic green tea i bought for your arrival…ok..ok i did’nt expect you to really drink it, hell i dont even drink it! but i thought you would suck the essence out like our earth fairies do when we leave offerings etc… or better still bring me a case of that cosmic champagne you drink and we will call it even, d’accord ? très bon!!!

Annan

Ricky
    Illuminator

That is easy for you to say Ricky…..you just think they will be here in 1-2-3 dont you!!? 😀

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Ricky

ha ha touche my friend Annan!!

We can see things from a much broader perspective.

i am getting a bit fed up of this type statement dont get me wrong i am not knocking the channeling but it seems to make me think, crap! 😮 will i ever ? i must expand my mind, i must, i must……….

yes ricky i’m sure you will,,there there …..never mind…. .. have a cup of tea and shut up.

UFOBelieve

@Ricky wrote:

ha ha touche my friend Annan!!

We can see things from a much broader perspective.

i am getting a bit fed up of this type statement dont get me wrong i am not knocking the channeling but it seems to make me think, crap! 😮 will i ever ? i must expand my mind, i must, i must……….

yes ricky i’m sure you will,,there there …..never mind…. .. have a cup of tea and shut up.

Don’t worry, frustration is part of the duality. ;D
    Keep telling yourself again and again, everything will be fine. Do everything like it pleases you, set your targets and then go down the road with joy, and you will do it! =)

Will

…Ricky…
    …it might help to see it from this perspective…

…we are the boots on the ground…
    …we jumped into this field of operations and are up to our eyeballs in mud !…
    …we are in the trenches…
    …things are not clear…there is smoke and the fog of spiritual warfare…
    …and the Veil…

…we depend on our brothers on the sky crew for intel that we are not able to access..
    …they hold an overview that we do not have…

hmmm… i’m starting to get irritated now with the game playing & cliches…

sure, LOVE is all there is, cool!

but you don’t ever lie to someone you love… or mislead even, or evade & be deliberately opaque…

i’ve started taking huge doses of salts with all channeling i read now & meditating much more, which is a good thing.

i don’t understand what is happening here but my solution is to get better at listening to my heart & keeping an open mind…

my concern is that steven greer (disclosure project) has talked about sophisticated psychotronic weapons that are being used NOW on our populations to induce moods & feelings to instill passivity, but wtf…

i’m just trying to be the best i can & love & allow myself to be loved…

i think the GFL strategy is looking more & more dodgy tho… higher beings don’t deliberately lie or mislead…

either talk to us & deal with us as equals or go on your way back to Zarg!

Have a good weekend everyone, why is this forum so quiet? it feels like 28 days later in here recently!

mwah! x

GTTOWNSEND

“why is this forum so quiet? it feels like 28 days later in here recently!”
    I have to , sadly , agree.
    Where the heck IS everyone? And I don’t mean just today ( as I figure that Thanksgiving is taking everyone’s time today) , but I , for one , am really missing the fellowship , the channelings , etc. that were so abundant before 10/14. Now , it seems , the channelings have really died down (as I alluded to in this post here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=579&start=20#p4646) , and I really miss all of the sharing and energy and , well , you know what I mean! I know that the expectations were so very high for 10/14 , and we all know that the highest outcome for all involved is what happened , but I am really saddened to see this forum become a shell of what it was. I am working hard to progress enough in my own personal channelings to get to the point with them that they are enough benefit to All so I can share them here , with you all , and I very gladly will when they reach that stage , but I am still honing my channeling acumen , and I still have a ways to go before they will really benefit others. I still get mostly things that I need to implement into my own life , changes I need to make , habits I need to break , or start , etc. BUT , I know I will get there one day – and until then , I really hope that this forum continues to be a place where we can all meet and grow together!
    To all that are still here : MUCH LOVE! I am very thankful for you ALL on this Thanksgiving day , and EVERY day! 🙂

UFOBelieve

@Will:
    That really made me think. Sure we’re kinda the ‘ground crew’, but the perspective that we would be pretty much lost without them … that really made me think. We can be so glad we have them and each other in these times.
    We are pretty deep in a big pail of sh*t, but we have help everywhere we look. You certainly need to know where to look, but I guess you get it. ^^
    I’ve heard in some Alex Collier lecture (I’m not sure if this is valid, I have heard contrary information also), that there are 21 other planets where the same manipulation / population misleading / etc has been going on. I hope the GFL are there too … imagine how screwed we’d be if we were on our own … there would still be infinte ways to Ascension for sure, and there would still be spiritual leaders and so on …. but it’s still a nice feeling to have them watch over us.

@re9love9u9tion
    & GT:
    Hmm yeah I know what you mean. I’ve seen a forum go down in my childhood, it was because someone hacked into it and deleted 80% of every posts and topics … almost 90% of the members left it in the two weeks after that. It just wasn’t the same anymore …
    But guys, this is a chance. I’m sure it will go up again, as we move forward as a whole. I think we can rather take this as a chance and enjoy it, for we are pretty private here, not many people are reading what we write, it’s really a private place here. Everyone knows each other! That’s the spirit! 😀

Will

…just stay strong within yourself when you are missing the comraderie…

…things move in cycles…up and down…

…work and rest…

…movement…inactivity…

…let things move…and learn to move with them…

…learn to Love the quiet…

…as things will pick up pace soon enough !…

GTTOWNSEND

My friends!
    Thank you for reminding me of those things. We are all very blessed to have a wonderful place to share here. I guess I was just a little sad to see the activity level go down , but you are absolutely right! I really have been missing Zingdad’s , Annu’s , Orissa’s , and others’ channelings , etc. I also really wish my own channelings were advanced enough to share here. Having said that , I am always so grateful to hear from everyone here , I love Annan’s , Will’s , UFO’s sense of humor , you guys all seem to be WAY out there , just like I AM , so it’s nice to know there are others out there that are just as crazy as I am! 😆 Anyway , I apologize , as I never want to name names , as I love each dearly , and would never want to leave anyone out – I am grateful for YOU ALL!
    Much Love to everyone!

UFOBelieve

Ohhh GT that was wonderful!! That really touched me for some reason. =) *biiiiig hugs to you*

GTTOWNSEND

YOU are the bright light here , my friend! 😀
    THANK YOU!

Annan

Thank you for the aknowledgements GT, and your compassion shared in this topic……wonder-full!! 🙂

I am not sure if I have reconed any fewer postings here? Maybe you are making the same mistake as I did, only looking at the blue new posts button? As I asked the same, UFO kindly directed me to the one called view active topics. The blue one has gotten itself on speed, so a new topic or posting is new only for 12 hours, as earlier a couple of days atleast…. 😮 😆

So, I share the Wills thoughts on this…..it is ups and downs…..stick to it and yet stick to it…..if we can not handle a little hangover – then its not to join another party….isnt it!? 😀

I would inspire you all to think 365 days back from right now. What was your life about then……and then what is your life about now?

All the so called….”no show”….has to be seen in an universal perspective.
    For sure it was not a “no show” for myself, but I can understand others dissapoinment. If suddenly our surroundings was filled with beeings from other dimensions…..well, that would probably have made 35% of the inhabitants here die of stroke or heart attack in a couple of minutes, and that my friends is to bee seen in as an example of how these “events” is to take place….and not to take place…..if God the ruler of all that is, are beeing an complete ass and fooling us all around down here, well i can live with that – and must live with that. But he must, if so, not forget that one day I will catch up with him, and kick his small or large butt for doing so 😎 😆

So,”we” have been waiting eaons and eons of lifetimes to these times to occur….so let us be as cheerfull as we can, and also let emotions be shared…..both the good ones and the bad ones. This forum is well protected by the souls interacting with it, so let us smile and let us fight – if that is necessary to. As far as all herin is moderated by their own soul, and see that the collective brootherhood of light that springs from our interaction – really is the only brootherhood that is needed.

Compassion and aswell as overlapping each other, both in ups and in downs.

So. I salute you all my dear eternal brothers and sisters, friends and foes…..lets hang in here, and keep the patience and spirit alive.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

@Annan wrote:

if God the ruler of all that is, are beeing an complete ass and fooling us all around down here, well i can live with that – and must live with that. But he must, if so, not forget that one day I will catch up with him, and kick his small or large butt for doing so 😎 😆

Haha oh my that was extremely hilarious. xDDD
    And it leads me to pretty much one point: We’re on God’s path, the path of Ascension, the path of Joy and Love. If not, who on earth would have been able to make up ‘theories’ like this? 😆 If you know what I mean.

Let’s celebrate!! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.