WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shanti

Hi All! This is awesome! But I am having trouble getting around this sight as far as live chats and would sooooooooo love to chat with anyone about this ascension process.Im receiving so much info by channeling etc and it would be great to share them with all of you but I cant figure how to.My brain dosent always work right lately Ha Ha Ha have to laugh or go nuts!I have messages from some of the Arch Angels and a couple from Cryon and others! This is incredible and so happy to find all of you!!!! Any replys would be greatly appreciated.Im experiencing alot of changes not all so pleasant.Losses but followed by blessings.I love to write and I am making gem waters that help with the ascension symptoms and would love to start counseling those who are begining to awaken as life experiences are greater teachers than any books plus people relate to real experiences.i am experiencing big releases now and sometimes the death or dying of ones ego is not very pleasant.That fear thing we all have Understand? Id really like if someone could help me with getting a clearer understanding of what it is I should do with all this info and how to open my memory further like how to tap my akashic record.What did i actually sign up for how can I give this to others to help them.Thank you!Im 46 going through a divorce unexpectedly have no job and bla bla bla like so many others.I would really like to offer my gifts and knowledge to those in need but cant quite figure out how to actually put that into motion.Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are all here to help eachother! Love and Light Tracy (shanti)

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hiya Shanti/Tracy!

Welcome to the Book, so glad you found us!

@shanti wrote:

This is awesome! But I am having trouble getting around this sight as far as live chats and would sooooooooo love to chat with anyone about this ascension process.

I actually haven’t installed our chat features yet…but soon! I have one that is quite simple which I’ll be installing today/tomorrow. Then eventually I’ll be installing Flashchat…which is a pretty rockin’ chat interface. :ugeek: 🙂

Sounds like you’re going through a whole lot of changes rapidly….trust me I can relate! I’m also going through a change at home with a separation and moving to a new home…for the 3rd time in 2 years….very tired of moving! But more then that, it seems we are all going through some big changes right now. I’ve heard some theories that this has to do with the splitting of the timelines, but I’m not positive on that….seems plausible! So much at once can leave a person reeling and wondering what to do…I really just try to trust that everything is happening for a perfect reason and to keep making choices based on and through Love. If I find myself feeling fearful or the victim of something, some person, some place, or situation I KNOW I must get a grip and become balanced. I’m working on turning every negative or limiting idea/thought into a positive immediately. This is exhausting work constantly watching myself, but I think it’ll be worth it in the end. 😉

When Zingdad gets here, I can almost guarantee he’ll have some good advice for you, but it sounds to me like you are on the right path.

What you could do for now, is use the blog feature and share a bit of your knowledge and ideas there with us. Soon enough, I’ll have a good chat feature here as well.

Thanks for joining and BIG hugs!
    Love,
    Annu

shanti

Hi All! Thank you Annu for your reply.You mentioned maybe its a timeline thing and that makes ense because a couple weeks ago I asked about that and the terminology they gave me was Dimensional integration.It seems to be a big part of this change.So many I know personally have memory issues and the “where am I”.I cant wait until the chat thing goes through as Im sure are many others.Its strange to me how sometimes I can have these awesome conversations and messages given and at the same time I get no specifics regarding my self.It is rather frustrating at times when I see and hear others talk about readings they have received or messages received are very in depth.Any thoughts on why that is? Does any one on this sight live in Wisconsin? It would be great to meet some of you for support of each other.With the energies as of late Im sure Im not the only one not wanting to leave my house but at the same time needing connections with others.I also hear from and read alot about how so many know where their from.How do you get to know that.It seems that would allow for a great deal of clarity.Is anyone noticing how their kids are handling all of these changes.I hAVE 4,ages 25,18,15,and 61/2 and a 3 year old Granddaughter.How is it we all have so much knowledge and at the same time feel like we know absolutely nothing.I might babble a bit yet so please bare with me.A couple weeks ago I received this rather strange transmission/message that came through sounding like a strange radio frequency any thoughts on that?I am soooooo happy to have found you all!It really helps with the enormous changes I have been experiencing.Who would have thought that there is so much info untapped with in us.I have always beleived in the”Spirit realms” since child hood but wasnt clear about any of it.Im very glad I have learned how to sheild and clear myself because it was pretty noisey for awhile.Well thank you all for reading this and I hope for replys and truley would appreciate any feedback! Thanks again Shanti

I am excited for live chats!!!! 😀

opalescent

Hi shanti, and welcome!

@shanti wrote:

Its strange to me how sometimes I can have these awesome conversations and messages given and at the same time I get no specifics regarding my self.It is rather frustrating at times when I see and hear others talk about readings they have received or messages received are very in depth.Any thoughts on why that is?

Ya know, I’ve wondered about this myself at times, especially when things have been really intense for me and I’ve gotten zip from my guides. Then after the “lesson learned” period, I see that if I had gotten any inside info, the lesson wouldn’t have been “mine”. It’s actually been really helpful in learning how to manage my communications by not getting communication, if that makes sense. I had to get clarity on my own before I could get an explanation, but after the fact, I had gained my own insights rather than being told what things were about to transpire or what they would mean. 😯

A couple weeks ago I received this rather strange transmission/message that came through sounding like a strange radio frequency any thoughts on that?

Sounds like your radio tuner is shifting to a higher frequency! I have gotten such periods of static and realize that if I can just focus on tasks at hand (that’s the tricky bit), the static settles into a clearer channel. Does that make sense with what you’re describing?

Yes, bring on the chats!
    Glad you found the site, shanti! Peace 😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.