WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Joy Lounge / Ventilation Chamber / NWO and those in fear - negative friendship!
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Joy Lounge Ventilation Chamber NWO and those in fear – negative friendship!

• This topic has 5 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ascend2luv

@Zingdad wrote:

awesome stuff Caz. I see someone taking their own power back. If we don’t stand for what is ours her in our material incarnations then how can we expect that we will stand and protect our spirit being, our energy, our life force in the ascended realm beyond. That is why this is such an important lesson. Beings who do not take care of their energy soon get leeched to pale sickness by all manner of energy thieves. Your “friend” was the bearer of a gift to you. She showed you how this works and how you feel when you allow energy to be robbed.

For what its worth I’ll tell you my principal. No one may take ANYTHING from me. Not a grain of dust. NOTHING!!! But I give and give and give with an open and generous heart. You see? It is my energy. So I shall decide how to expend it. If I give it then it has the energy of positivity and love. It can only heal and do good. And by me giving it away, miraculously I have more! Which I give away… and so a wonderful expanding cycle is started. But anything that is taken from me goes from me with the energy of negativity. It hurts both me and the thief. Becasue they WILL have to balance this with me later and becasue I am a little poorer. So it makes us both ill-er and weaker. So I have decided that NOTHING may get pilfered from me. and then I expend love and energy with joyful generosity. This is a principal I arrived upon about 2 months ago after some very painfully bad choices. I can say that it serves me stupendously well. I share my own learning in love. It might be of use to others…

Zingdad I have one thing to say “awesome stuff” I have had had my energy leached for years (there are some people who are “energy thiefs”), and me feeling bad without even knowing exactly what was going on. I can identify with the “painfully bad choices” – I am really glad I started this thread because I have really learned something valuable from it as I hope others will too. Its sometimes difficult to apply what we learn to our everyday existence.

Thank you so much for your fantastic responses and advice. You are amazing 😀

Zingdad

biggest (((hugs))) to you Caz!

You made all the choices and it sure looks to me like you are doing GREAT!

Teeka

Hello Caz,

Thank you so much for your response to me—it means alot! I just read the postings of some of what she wrote to you—WOW! She is caught up in a vortex of strong negative energy—constantly being filled with self-pity and rage. I believe she also probably has negative entities attached to her. You are absolutely correct—about listening to your heart–and not letting others walk on you, take your energy–and not just take it, but pull you into it–thereby contaminating your own energy fields. This is the balance we are all struggling to attain—the whole struggle of duality. Taking care of self-while caring about others.
    You are correct in that we have to take external action throughout our lives to protect ourselves—-but the distinction I originally meant to convey—is that it really does not matter what action you take on the outside. I mean it does (back to original quandry)-but what I really want to stress—and what is the ultimate truth, is the Path and the answers are always internal. The most important and primary step is to disconnect yourself from her emotionally. The nasty emails she is sending you—all designed to make you either feel guilty or angry—Whether she consciously realizes this or not, they are prompts sent out energetically to take your energy. If you respond with internal anger, she has pulled you into her game–getting just want she wanted—Your energy in the first place.
    Her energy is severely depleted—-that is why she is having such scarcity. The fact that she is into the occult (not a bad thing by any means, usually a way to open yourself up to the larger picture-was my way originally)–but in this case, I am sure she has negative entities attached to her—multiplying her feelings of rage and victimization, so they can also feed on them–sending impulses of repetive thoughts along these lines to her–which she on the ultimate level can only allow or disallow, whether consciously or not—but they are also feeding on her energies. Be careful, because when interacting with you, these can traverse into your own energy fields. So she is throwing out energetic daggers, if she feels she can hurt you, it will give her a temporary victory—an energy rush.
    This is what it means to become a sovergien soul, beginning to realize what is happening and responding accordingly. Once you begin to see what is truly happening, the journey begins to start seeing when other people begin these tactics with you, and in the future it is easier not to get pulled in.
    As I said, I learned these lessons the very hard way. This is what happens to people of the light. They start out with much compassion, kindness and love—this is an energy beacon. We, in our innocence, don’t see the larger picture. The only way it starts to become clear is to live through it. I have had so much energy taken from me–that it is almost unbelievable. I have gone thru so much, and I truly almost did not survive. This was the only way I could learn. It does not have to be that hard, but for me it was—because it had been a pattern since the beginning of this life-of abuse,energy taking, energy crushing—so although to most people things would have seemed more clear-cut. These were the energy-patterns that had developed for me–and seemed normal,familiar–sadly, also what I thought was love. It was a long, painful battle. I finally can say I have transmuted these experiences into greater wisdom and freedom obtained.
    So regardless of what you actually do, the most important thing is not to let her get to you. When you feel that knee-jerk reaction–and then want to make her see–pound the truth into her so to speak—that she has everything completely backward, that you are the one who really has the reason to be so upset—-Let it go. In the 3-D world, I was the one with all the justifiable reasons to be the one who could have blame. I have dealt with people exactly like her—where it was almost absurd, ,that they could be angry with me, feel victimized by me—when they were doing all this “crazy” stuff to me, which I only allowed–because I was trying to be a compassionate person, kept being pulled back into it by sympathy, empathy compassion,etc.
    I have realized you can never win in these situations. Nobody can ever win at the blame game. Like I said, I almost had to die before I could finally let go of the old way of seeing things-in duality, right and wrong

So that is why honestly, I am just trying to share with you what I have learned–not trying to tell you what you should do. As you said and are correct, only you can decide.
    My point is just that whatever you do, try to keep your inner–equillibrium.

Much Love to You and Appreciation for your Response,
    Teeka

Ascend2luv

Teeka its okay it really is it sounds as if you have had a rough time of things in the past and I totally know how that feels when people take so much you have nothing left for yourself BUT we are both here now, at a wonderful place of light and giving for which I am truly grateful.

I suspect you are right when you said about the negative entities she really does exude an atmosphere of panic and negativity which is one of the reasons I was starting to back off from the friendship. As I started to ascend I realised that she was counteracting my positivity – She told me in the past of entities that were in her house (green glowing figures who looked like her ex bf) she even sent me some pictures of figures or forms she took in her house they appeared to be attracted by her son (who I really do think is an indigo/crystal child) – she told me my son probably had them around him but I have never seen sense or felt anything around my son except love and light. She has studied the occult and is very knowledgeable but as you suggested there is something that is with her that I found very uncomfortable as I began to change my way of thinking and feeling. Incidentally my son would cry every time he saw her and refused to go into her house if we tried to visit her. If she came to mine he would slap her – he really didn’t seem to like her (he cannot talk). But thinking about it now he really wasn’t happy around her.

Once when she was at my house we were taking pics of chemtrails and the camera went off accidentally when I was holding it but there was a hazy shape which looked scary with huge teeth (like in the film Alien). when we loaded the pics onto the pc she saw this image and started screaming immediately her two girls started to cry and scream and get hysterical. My daughter told them to stop and I remember her words “dont be scared – stop screaming you are feeding it” :O – my son ran from the room and smashed a window :O (and immediately the atmosphere of the house changed – almost as if something had been released)- this bought her and the girls to their senses. So you can see I really do believe you are right there is something around her.

I have never really been interested in the occult but I think many who dabble in such things can become victims of their egos. I once watched a video on ouiji board where a girl said she thought she could control the entities – she had a lot of training apparently – but she couldn’t – this is what I mean by egos. The entities are always there and we need to acknowledge and respect them. If I were to feel any negative entity around me I would speak to it and if I think it serves no purpose then I would tell it there is nothing for it to do in my life its work is done. I would thank it and kindly ask it to leave and release it. I have used orgonite to do this before.

At one stage my friend came around my house quite a lot and I began to feel a negative presence in my house my dog would constantly bark in one place in the back garden, at first I thought he was barking at foxes but one day I saw my son approach the same spot and babble in his own language as if he was talking to something – I just got the feeling it wasnt here to do my family any good. I took some organite and went to the spot I had seen my son and the dog at. As I approached I felt it draw back further into the bushes. I spoke to it at length and said. I will NOT allow you to hurt my family. My family is protected by my love – my love is stronger than your ability to harm us. I have no fear of you. There is nothing here for you please go. I then gifted organite and left. After that neither the dog or my son approached that spot and the atmosphere of my home changed for the better.

Your suggestion and advice is very welcomed as I know it given with a loving heart from your own experiences which I strongly resonate with.

We are both on a journey together and we do what we can to help each other.

With much love and appreciation and hugs.

Caz x

Ascend2luv

I sent this video to my friend as a gift in the hope it will help her to realize the importance of how our vibration and emotions effect us. I would recommend everyone take a look.

Abraham-Hicks Feel Good Now,It’s Important
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vCip4NaeAS4

Caz x

opalescent

Sounds more and more like entity attachment than anything else. Staying focused on the goodness in her, the light within that’s being smeared with dark forms, and seeing her gaining enough strength in her light to throw them off, is love in action. She must be a powerful being of light to have so much darkness glomming on her. In other words, deal with her, not with the negative entities that are posing as her. I have no doubt that the real her feels trapped.

Ascend2luv

opalescent I think you are right she has a great goodness in her I have seen it but something has her in its grip, I think her two youngest children who are full of light and love are protecting her and her oldest child who is influenced by something too. How do I help her or get past the entities she is surrounded by? I can feel her fear and her need to be in the light – but something is holding her back, she has told me dreams where she was helping others trying to save them pull them into the light – she is in conflict. She has not answered my last email although I know she has read it I feel she is confused and whatever it is may be trying to keep her away from me. I really want to help her and want to give her strength to release herself from whatever has her in its grasp. I know I cannot do it for her. I will think on the best way to do this. These entities have separated her from those who could help her including me but I love her and want her and her children to be free.

opalescent

In my experience, the best place to start (and likely that’s as far as it has to go) is Archangel Michael.

The energy of Michael is described by Ronna Herman, one of the channels for this power: Lord Michael has remained as the Guardian Overlord of the Angelic Host, the Elemental Kingdom and humanity. He shall not fold his Cosmic Wings about him to return home until the final Angelic Being is freed, the last man is redeemed and the last Elemental returned to its perfect state. This is the love of Lord Michael, who like many others, is a Prisoner of Love to the life he serves.

You can ask Michael to help your friend, to sever the connection between her being and those energies/entities/whatever who have attached themselves to her and to end the parasitic communication between them forever. Or words to that effect. Part of her trusts you, so you can help her in this way.

Better yet, of course, if she herself asks for that help for herself from Michael. But she has to believe she’s worth the trouble, and my guess is that she doesn’t think she is. Hence her actions in making you prove, over and over, that she’s right in believing that.

This is love.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.