WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Reality Shifting Game of Light & Dark Obama: joy chose, love won

• This topic has 7 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

Finally, on the eve of the Mayan Sixth Day, the game of light and dark has changed… and it’s about time. He makes his mark on the game of peace and for most elicits great hope in playing.

Black and white united in peace, in the person of one man. There is much to say, much to share, so let this chapter of the game begin!

[youtube:3185bsit]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4[/youtube:3185bsit]

(Neiru, here’s to your feet, and for all the blue paint you spread in NM!)

Annan

[youtube:hd7qjd6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bziWiPWNUx4[/youtube:hd7qjd6g]

Wake… from your sleep
    The drying of your tears
    Today.. we escape
    We escape.

Pack and get dressed
    Before your father hears us
    Before.. all hell.. breaks loose.

Breathe… keep breathing
    Don’t lose.. your nerve.
    Breathe… keep breathing
    I can’t do this.. alone.

Sing us a song
    A song to keep us warm
    There’s such a chill
    Such a chill.

You can laugh
    A spineless laugh
    We hope that your rules and wisdom choke you
    Now we are one
    In everlasting peace

We hope that you choke.. that you choke

UFOBelieve

Rofl Opal that was hilarious!! So he does actually have a sense of humor! Nice to see! 😆
    (Forgive me, we don’t get too much information about the candidates here in Germany..)

Well who knows, maybe there was more truth in those words than he himself knows!! 😆
    Or maybe he does know something about himself and makes fun of us! 😆

Rofl that leads to nowhere.

I just wanted to add, I seriously have NO idea if he will do anything good, yeah, he says “change” all the time, but really.. where have I heard that.. 🙄
    I still would have voted für Ron Paul! 😆

Well I will give him time to prove himself. Maybe he’s really going to change something.. The first thing would be.. CLOSE Guantanamo Bay. On DAY ONE.
    On Day 2, withdraw the troops from Iraq.

If he does this in the frist two days, he earned my respect, and we’ll see what he does afterwards.
    Maybe mass disclosure? 😆

Will

…thought he looked familiar…

…I’ve been to the planet Crista and know his ole man ,Joorael…

…good stock…he’ll do well…

UFOBelieve

@Will wrote:

…thought he looked familiar…

…I’ve been to the planet Crista and know his ole man ,Joorael…

…good stock…he’ll do well…

Are you kidding?!?!
    Seriously, are you serious? 😯

GTTOWNSEND

Amen , Opal!
    It’s been a long “time” a’comin’!
    Things just FEEL lighter Now!
    😀

opalescent

reference is to Kal-el, last son of the planet Krypton, sent to Earth by his father, Jor-el:
    [youtube:1v0c0688]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB6fjVpAyM8[/youtube:1v0c0688]

UFOBelieve

Oh my.. thx Opal. xD I guess I fell into that trap. I feel so dumb right now. xDD 😆
    Haha my excuse would be, I’m just from another generation. 😆 I watched that movie when I was very young, but I certainly couldn’t remember those names. xD

But then I don’t understand what Will is referring to. xD

Will

…yeah,yeah right …it was something like that…

…Christos…Krypton…this Galactic wandering is one big blur after a while…

…ho hum…

opalescent

‘s cool, bro…

I gotta say, last night watching the speech, seeing all the people, I shed quite a few tears. Today, too, hearing the news on the radio. Felt the kaleidoscope of Life on Earth take another turn… beautiful!

Annan

[youtube:17nj3qi0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k22meEcTBM[/youtube:17nj3qi0]

My friend UFO is not stupid. He has just been at this place above in his sleep-state 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Neiru2012

Well, what can I say? I’ve worked hard for this. Many, many, many people did. I’ve seen unknown candidates climb ahead of household names because everyday people were passionate enough to reach voters at home, make phone calls, attend protests and rallies believing things have to change. Yes we can, and yes we did! I can speak for New Mexico and say we’ve knocked on over 160,000 doors and personally talk to thousands of voters to promote Obama and our Congressional candidates. Thanks to these grassroot efforts New Mexico, which voted for Bush in 2004, went solid blue. Every single national candidate we put into office this year was Democratic (all 5 of them). In Albuquerque, we elected the first Democratic candidate in all 40 years of its existence. This was a huge surprise to me, since when I started canvassing nobody I talked to ever heard of Martin Heinrich and everybody loved Republican Darren White. It’s amazing to see how much of an impact ordinary citizens have on this country. This election truly proves that democracy in the United States is not dead.

I was at the Albuquerque Convention Center on election night, where the Democratic party was held. There were so many people that the fire department couldn’t let any more in. This was still dwarfed by the 45,000 who showed up to the Obama rally on Oct. 25th. The line to get into that thing was astronomical. I had to bring up Google maps to show my friends how long it was! Anyway… at Convention Center… when the Presidency was announced.. it was probably the loudest cheering I have ever heard. Many of my coworkers were there, and one of them (a Southern Baptist) broke out into blissful hysterics repeating “praise Jesus!” and other prayers for at least a half hour straight. She’s 72 years old, barely a generation after slavery, so I can only imagine what this must mean to her. I wanted to come hug her but she was swiftly swarmed by camera crews. I waited till they were gone and then came up, but we were swarmed again. XD

So here’s some news photos of us. I’m all the way on the left in blue jacket:

And then hugging on the bottom.

I need to find more pictures of me/us there, but all the newspapers are sold out. 😛

She was crying, I was crying. And just being in that room, swallowed by her aura and the ecstatic energy of the crowd, was probably some of the purest, most unrestrained happiness I have ever felt. ;_;

I also have pictures of me hugging Martin Heinrich (our new Congressman that I helped elect), but they’re on another co-worker’s camera and she hasn’t e-mailed me them yet. But, aside from being a great guy with even better policies, may I just say he’s smoking hot!!

Anyway, I think this is a great video to summarize it all:
    [youtube:172d96xh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnsgq8FrI2c[/youtube:172d96xh]

opalescent

Great vid, Neiru. How are your feet? Glowing like the rest of you, er, us all?
    Heh heh, I wore a shirt with “hope” on it to the polls…

Tom Brokaw called him a “planetary leader”.

Watching this video, I thought, “Those ships oughta be showing up any time now…”

Please pass the popcorn

Neiru2012

@opalescent wrote:

How are your feet? Glowing like the rest of you, er, us all?

My feet are a lot better. The power of Obama has healed me!! 😆

I don’t know what the Obama Presidency will bring, I don’t know how many of his promises he’ll be able to keep, but he has already kept one… He has promised us Hope, and he delivered beyond expectation. Hope for the USA, hope for the world.

Random funny toon:

UFOBelieve

@Annan:
    Rofl… you had me again …. I had to think about the joke for a few minutes before it hit me. xDD Oh my I’m pretty .. haha don’t know. xD

@Opal wrote:

Watching this video, I thought, “Those ships oughta be showing up any time now…”

Oh my, so are so right!! Keeping an eye at the skies these days.. :geek: Or maybe any day. ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.