WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Reality Shifting Game of Light & Dark Obama: joy chose, love won

• This topic has 7 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Certainly was great to see & hear. We had coverage all afternoon over here. Shed a few tears myself.

Here’s Magenta Pixie’s latest video:

[youtube:3ae4mkal]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRJCFnvpj8[/youtube:3ae4mkal] The New President of Light

UFOBelieve

Wow OK this is the second channelling that is VERY positive about Obama and even calls him a lightworker.

I have to be honest. I didn’t know too much about him, I was just thinking “another presidental candidate”, but I thought he was also out of the box, out of the limited belief system, and he just wrote “change” on his flag to get sympathy from the people. Then this channelling from Oct 22nd said that he very well knows he has to play the game, otherwise he wouldn’t be as high up as he is now. He just had to play the game to win, I guess you can’t win in such a perfectly designed game without playing by the rules.
    My opinion is changing.. I can’t wait to see what he will do, and how his changes will affect the world. Maybe he will go to the history books as the Lightworker president who brought us all to 5th dimension much faster with his true effort to bring Light into the world.

I tend to say “we’ll see”, but I will rather say I have high hopes in him now, and the channellings show me that he indeed has potential. I could also hardly oversee your people’s excitement. I’m pretty excited too now. 😆

Will

…Annan…
    …thank you for that Youtube link…
    …that is the Naica mine in Mexico…
    …a silver and lead mine that was flooded witha solution…when drained it exposed a cavity ,1000 ft. down,that had grown Selica crystals in the solution…
    …the largest is 35 ft. …

…this gives you an idea of the etheric crystals that are in place at 5thd. !…

…the World breathes a Collective sigh of relief…and looks with Hope to a New Dawn…

Will

…Presidential Dance-off…

[youtube:3m4gulqq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyT9-9lUyE[/youtube:3m4gulqq]

UFOBelieve

Haha I know it doesn’t quite fit the topic, but I also have to post a random Obama funny video. ^^
    I liked the video since I first saw it. Very hilarious!! But with a rather.. strange kind of humor. 😉
    (It’s from Mad TV for those who know it.)

[youtube:1mphcbek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOTAfGuLA-0[/youtube:1mphcbek]

Let’s laugh and celebrate! 😆

Edit:

Rofl I just found another one. xD
    Not as funny, but still pretty nice. ^^

[youtube:1mphcbek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsIIptHkFxA[/youtube:1mphcbek]

Haha I love 4:14. xDD

opalescent

BARACK OBAMA will be the closer of the cycle in 2012?

Article by Dr. Jose Jaramillo
    http://www.inbetween2worlds.com

I want to share with all the people that follow the Mayan Calendar on a daily basis, something that you will find really interesting from the point of view of the Mayan Calendar about the 44th President of the United States BARACK OBAMA, in Egyptian ‘BA’ me ans ‘Spirit’ and ‘RA-RACK’ me ans ‘Sun God’ so just to begin with his na me me ans ‘The Spirit of the Sun God.’

He was born on August 4, 1961 which in the Mayan Calendar was the day of the ‘9 Reed kin 113’ in the Galactic week of the ‘Serpent 1 kin 105’ so he will close his cycle within his present life with the energy of the ‘13 Earth kin 117’ in the Mayan Calendar. Just to mention something really interesting is that on February 22nd of the year 2012 when the Mayan Elders from Guatemala will celebrate their New Year’s will be the Day ’13 Earth’ of the Year ’13 Earth.’ Another interesting fact is that the current Mayan Year which started on February 22, 2008 is called the Year of the ‘9 Earth’ which this day sign is guided by the day sign ‘9 Reed’ which is BARACK OBAMA day sign of birth. So all this year from February 22nd 2008 to February 22nd 2009 we are going to be guided by the day sign of the ‘9 Reed’.

His wife MICHELLE, she was born on January 17th 1964, which in the Mayan Calendar was ‘8 Moon or 8 Offering kin 229 in the Galactic Week of the ‘Wind 1 kin 222’ which will be the Mayan day sign of the Next Venus Transit on June 6, 2012. His first born daughter MALIA was born on July 4 1998, which in the Mayan Calendar was ’11 Owl or 11 Wisdom kin 76,’ born in the Galactic Week of the‘Transformer or Death kin 66’ and his second born daughter SASHA was born on June 10 2001, which in the Mayan Calendar was ‘4 Star kin 108’ born in the Galactic Week of the ‘Serpent kin 105,’ which is the same Galactic Week of OBAMA.

When BARACK and MICHELLE OBAMA married was the date October 3rd 1992, which in the Mayan Calendar was the day of ‘4 Owl or 4 Wisdom kin 56’ in the Galactic Week of the ‘Reed kin 52.’ It is very interesting to notice that the last elections was November 4th 2008, which in the Mayan Calendar was ‘4 Road kin 212’ which this day sign was Guided by the energy of the ‘4 Star’ the same day sign energy of his daughter SASHA. BARACK OBAMA and his daughter SASHA they both together are in the same Galactic Week of the ‘Serpent kin105.’And when he was married on the Day ‘4 Owl or 4 Wisdom’ this day sign was guided by the energy of the ‘4 Road’ which was the energy in the Mayan Calendar when he won the Elections on November 4th 2008.

When he became U.S Senator was the date January 4th 2005 , which in the Mayan Calendar was the day of ‘8 Road kin 112’ the very next day was OBAMA Galactic Birthday, so he became U.S Senator in his own Galactic Week of the ‘Serpent kin 105.’ And he became the 44th President of the United State on ‘Road 4’ guided by the energy of ‘4 Star’ which this energy is in the Galactic Week of the ‘Serpent’ too, which is OBAMA’S Galactic Week as well. But what it is very INTERESTING is that July 4th 1776 , when was declared the INDEPENDENCE DAY of the United State of America was the day ‘9 Reed kin 113’ and in Mayan notation is: 12.8.0.1.13:

12 BAKTUN x 144,000 = 1,728,000 days
    8 KATUN x 7,200 = 57,600 days
    0 TUN x 360 = 0
    1 UINAL x 20 = 20 days
    13 KIN x 1 = 13 days
    Days from the beginning of the Cycle 1,785,633 days (Day ‘9 Reed’)

And BARACK OBAMA day of birth August 4th, 1961 was in the Mayan Calendar ‘9 Reed’ and in Mayan Notation is: 12.17.7.15.13:

12 BAKTUN x 144,000 = 1,728,000 days
    17 KATUN x 7,200 = 122,400 days
    7TUN x 360 = 2,520 days
    15 UINAL x 20 = 300 days
    13 KIN x 1 = 13 days

Days from the beginning of the Cycle 1,853,233 days (Day ‘9 Reed’)

The difference of days between 4th of July 1776 Independence Day and August 4th 1961 BARACK OBAMA birthday it is exactly 67,600 days which are as follows:

1,853,233 days – 1,785,633 days = 67,600 days

This sacred number represent, that from the time of the Independence Day to the precise moment in time when BARACK OBAMA was born was exactly 260 cycles of 260 days (260 x 260 = 67,600 days) from ‘9 Reed’ to another ‘9 Reed’. So now our question here is: If we can call BARACK OBAMA the chosen President to be the Closer of the Cycle of the United States in the year 2012? Will see!

We need to remember the historical facts: Coincidence or we need to put more attention into the Mayan Calendar to see similar events in human history:

1. The first President of the United State George Washington was born on February 22nd 1732 which in the Mayan Calendar was ‘3 Moon or 3 Offering kin 29.’
    2. BARACK OBAMA will take officially position as the 44th President of the United States on January 20th 2009, which in the Mayan Calendar will be ‘3 Moon or 3 Offering kin 29’ same day sign as George Washington.
    3. George Washington took position as the First President of the United States on April 30th 1789 , which in the Mayan Calendar was ’12 Owl or 12 Wisdom kin 116’ exactly in the Galactic Week of the ‘Serpent kin 105.’
    4. The historical events like the Independence Day, BARACK OBAMA’S birthday and when George Washington took position as the first President of the United States are in the same Galactic Week of the Serpent kin 105.
    5. The historical events like the Independence Day and BARACK OBAMA’S and George Washington close their Galactic week with the day sign of 13 Earth kin 117.
    6. Both historical events the Independence Day and BARACK OBAMA’S birthday carries the same Mayan Day Sign ‘9 Reed kin 113.’
    7. The Year that will start on February 22nd 2012 is known as the Year ‘13 Earth.’
    8. George Washington birthday was February 22nd 1732 .
    9. So it will be BARACK OBAMA the chosen to be closer of the cycle in 2012?

Dr. Jose Jaramillo
    Producer, Writer & Director
    Between 2 Worlds
    http://www.inbetween2worlds.com
    http://www.maya1320.com
    maya1320@hotmail.com

Annan

Hmmhh…..interesting 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Orissa

Another interesting tidbit – One of the Kryon channels that I read some time ago stated that Obama was the incarnation of Abraham Lincoln. I’ve been looking for the particular channel that mentions it, so If I find it I will post it.

opalescent

Obama: I have a deep faith
    Barack Obama credits his multicultural upbringing for his theological point of view.

April 5, 2004
    BY CATHLEEN FALSANI Sun-Times Columnist

Casually straightening his tie with one hand as he holds the door for a stranger with the other, the young politician strides into the cafe, greeting an employee by name and flashing a big grin at the rest of the room.

He grabs a bottled protein shake from the cooler at the back of Cafe Baci on South Michigan Avenue, and settles into a table near the soft-drink dispenser, doffing his suit jacket along the way.

Barack Obama
    Raised: Christian (nonspecific)
    Now: Christian, United Church of Christ
    Attends: Chicago’s Trinity United Church of Christ
    Words to live by: “I have an ongoing conversation with God. . . . I’m constantly asking myself questions about what I’m doing, why I am doing it.”

“I’m rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people. That there are values that transcend race or culture, that move us forward, and there’s an obligation for all of us individually as well as collectively to take responsibility to make those values lived.”

Barack Obama is alone on this Saturday afternoon in the city, his press secretary nowhere in sight. He’s not carrying anything with him. Not even notes.

Yet he appears confident as he answers questions about his spiritual life, a subject that would make many politicians — on or off the campaign trail — more skittish than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

If an hourlong conversation about his faith unnerves him, Obama’s not letting on.

The first question he fields without hesitation: What does he believe?

“I am a Christian,” the 42-year-old Illinois state senator and Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate says, as one of the nearby customers interrupts to congratulate him on his recent primary win. Obama shakes the man’s hand and says, “Thank you very much. I appreciate that,” before turning his attention directly back to the question.

“So, I have a deep faith,” Obama continues. “I’m rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.

“That there are values that transcend race or culture, that move us forward, and there’s an obligation for all of us individually as well as collectively to take responsibility to make those values lived.”

It’s perhaps an unlikely theological position for someone who places his faith squarely at the feet of Jesus to take, saying essentially that all people of faith — Christians, Jews, Muslims, animists, everyone — know the same God.

That depends, Obama says, on how a particular verse from the Gospel of John, where Jesus says, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me,” is heard.

Obama’s theological point of view was shaped by his uniquely multicultural upbringing. He was born in 1961 in Hawaii to a white mother who came from Protestant Midwestern stock and a black African father who hailed from the Luo tribe of Kenya.

Obama describes his father, after whom he is named, as “agnostic.” His paternal grandfather was a Muslim. His mother, he says, was a Christian.

“My mother, who I think had as much influence on my values as anybody, was not someone who wore her religion on her sleeve,” he says. “We’d go to church for Easter. She wasn’t a ‘church lady.’ “

In his 1993 memoir, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, Obama describes his mother as “a lonely witness for secular humanism.”

“My mother’s confidence in needlepoint virtues depended on a faith I didn’t possess, a faith that she would refuse to describe as religious; that, in fact, her experience told her was sacrilegious: a faith that rational, thoughtful people could shape their own destiny,” he says in the book.

When he was 6 years old, after his parents divorced, Obama moved with his mother and her new husband — a non-practicing Muslim — to Indonesia, where he lived until he was 10 and attended a Roman Catholic school.

“I went to a Catholic school in a Muslim country, so I was studying the Bible and catechisms by day, and, at night, you’d hear the Muslim prayer call,” Obama recalls. “My mother was a deeply spiritual person and would spend a lot of time talking about values and give me books about the world’s religions and talk to me about them.

“Her view always was that underlying these religions was a common set of beliefs about how you treat other people and how you aspire to act, not just for yourself, but also for the greater good.”

Obama earned a degree in political science from New York’s Columbia University in 1983 and in 1991 graduated magna cum laude with a law degree from Harvard University. Since 1993, he has been a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School.

Those experiences, as much as his multireligious childhood, affect how he expresses his faith, Obama says.

“Alongside my own deep personal faith, I am a follower, as well, of our civic religion,” he says. “I am a big believer in the separation of church and state. I am a big believer in our constitutional structure. I mean, I’m a law professor at the University of Chicago teaching constitutional law.

“I am a great admirer of our founding charter and its resolve to prevent theocracies from forming and its resolve to prevent disruptive strains of fundamentalism from taking root in this country.

“I think there is an enormous danger on the part of public figures to rationalize or justify their actions by claiming God’s mandate. I don’t think it’s healthy for public figures to wear religion on their sleeve as a means to insulate themselves from criticism, or dialogue with people who disagree with them.”

Still, Obama is unapologetic in saying he has a “personal relationship with Jesus Christ.” As a sign of that relationship, he says, he walked down the aisle of Chicago’s Trinity United Church of Christ in response to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s altar call one Sunday morning about 16 years ago.

The politician could have ended his spiritual tale right there, at the point some people might assume his life changed, when he got “saved,” transformed, washed in the blood. But Obama wants to clarify what truly happened.

“It wasn’t an epiphany,” he says of that public profession of faith. “It was much more of a gradual process for me. I know there are some people who fall out. Which is wonderful. God bless them…. I think it was just a moment to certify or publicly affirm a growing faith in me.”

These days, he says, he attends the 11 a.m. Sunday service at Trinity in the Brainerd neighborhood every week — or at least as many weeks as he is able. His pastor, Wright, has become a close confidant.

So how did he become a churchgoer?

It began in 1985, when he came to Chicago as a $13,000-a-year community organizer, working with a number of African-American churches in the Roseland, West Pullman and Altgeld Gardens neighborhoods that were trying to deal with the devastation caused by shuttered steel plants.

“I started working with both the ministers and the lay people in these churches on issues like creating job-training programs, or after-school programs for youth, or making sure that city services were fairly allocated to underserved communities,” he says. “And it was in those places where I think what had been more of an intellectual view of religion deepened.

“I became much more familiar with the ongoing tradition of the historic black church and its importance in the community. And the power of that culture to give people strength in very difficult circumstances, and the power of that church to give people courage against great odds. And it moved me deeply.”

Obama says he reads the Bible, though not as regularly as he’d like, now that he’s on the campaign trail. But he does find time to pray.

“It’s not formal, me getting on my knees,” he says. “I think I have an ongoing conversation with God…. I’m constantly asking myself questions about what I’m doing, why I am doing it.

“The biggest challenge, I think, is always maintaining your moral compass.”

Friends and advisers, such as the Rev. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Roman Catholic Church in the Auburn- Gresham community on the South Side, who has known Obama for the better part of 20 years, help him keep that compass set, he says.

“I always have felt in him this consciousness that, at the end of the day, with all of us, you’ve got to face God,” Pfleger says of Obama. “Faith is key to his life, no question about it. It is central to who he is, and not just in his work in the political field, but as a man, as a black man, as a husband, as a father…. I don’t think he could easily divorce his faith from who he is.”

Another person Obama says he seeks out for spiritual counsel is state Sen. James Meeks, who is also the pastor of Chicago’s Salem Baptist Church. The day after Obama won the primary in March, he stopped by Salem for Wednesday-night Bible study.

“I know that he’s a person of prayer,” Meeks says. “The night after the election, he was the hottest thing going from Galesburg to Rockford. He did all the TV shows, and all the morning news, but his last stop at night was for church. He came by to say thank you, and he came by for prayer.”

Obama admits it’s not easy for politicians to talk about faith.

“Part of the reason I think it’s always difficult for public figures to talk about this is that the nature of politics is that you want to have everybody like you and project the best possible traits onto you,” he says. “Oftentimes, that’s by being as vague as possible, or appealing to the lowest common denominators. The more specific and detailed you are on issues as personal and fundamental as your faith, the more potentially dangerous it is.

“The difficult thing about any religion, including Christianity, is that at some level there is a call to evangelize and proselytize. There’s the belief, certainly in some quarters, that if people haven’t embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior, they’re going to hell.”

Obama doesn’t believe he, or anyone else, will go to hell.

But he’s not sure if he’ll be going to heaven, either.

“I don’t presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die,” he says. “When I tuck in my daughters at night, and I feel like I’ve been a good father to them, and I see in them that I am transferring values that I got from my mother and that they’re kind people and that they’re honest people, and they’re curious people, that’s a little piece of heaven.”

link

Annan

Well that gives me 7 words…..awesome!! 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.