WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Spirituality Matters / Life Universal / On a Differant Kind of Note of Love
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Spirituality Matters Life Universal On a Differant Kind of Note of Love

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    yigdady

Hello My Friends,
    I hope this finds you well.
    I ran across something this week and found it to be very intriguing. As the Book of Light, has so many readers filled with love, and higher thinking, I thought this would be a very fine place to share my find.
    This video clip is certianly full of both the above, love and higher thinking.
    I’ll call it love of another aspect. You can call it what you wish… I hope it resonantes as well with you as it did for myself.
    I still cant figure out how to embed a video here! So here is the link.
    enjoy and peace*

http://yigsstarhouse.ning.com/video/keith-olberman-on-prop-8

opalescent

[youtube:5ktv7h1u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4xfMisqab8[/youtube:5ktv7h1u]

jamwolfsky

Much Love to the rainbow flag, pionners in the rainbow light spreading. We shall overcome all as one 😀 .

Will

…my daughter Crystal is a lesbian …we love her very much…as we love her Life partner Jen…we and Jen’s parents are good friends …picnics ,barbeques ,4th of July etc…
    …this vote was really a setback…but just one battle in the war that we will win…

Ricky

This may sound corny as well but i love this man, that really moved me, and I think at the end of the day to all those people who have prejudices, their journey will end at the love door which they can only open, that sounds corny too! This has made me feel more love and compassion… Thank you

opalescent

@Ricky wrote:

This may sound corny as well but i love this man, that really moved me, and I think at the end of the day to all those people who have prejudices, their journey will end at the love door which they can only open, that sounds corny too! This has made me feel more love and compassion… Thank you

He does his job well, doesn’t he?

Ricky

Fo sure.. i would love him to be my uncle or something.

Neiru2012

Wonderful speech. Made me cry… and I don’t even care about marriage! (I don’t care who gets married, it’s just not my thing… I honor living emotional ties, not a piece of paper) I worked for the Human Rights Campaign this summer, and I can tell you the GLBT community faces a lot of challenges. Did you know it’s still legal in 31 of the 50 United States to fire someone just for being gay or lesbian? It’s rediculous but it’s true. But things are also getting better, I think. The fact that gay marriage is on the ballot at all is a testament to how far the GLBT community has come, and how close they are to their goals. And even though Proposition 8 passed, I also want to remind that so did Proposition 2 to outlaw battery cages for chickens and pigs on factory farms so that they would have room to stretch their legs and move around. While I’m greatly saddened by Proposition 8, I am also very happy about Proposition 2. To me, the right to be able to turn around is even more important than the right to marry.

jamwolfsky

Yes!! to the right to turn around :). Your daughter is lesbian Will, me it is my mum, came out in her late fifties!! That was awesome! 😀 . I am sure she would have loved to have picnics like your daughter when she was young, quite impossible to imagine then…. So things are improving, indeed…. 🙂

Neiru2012

To those who feel a great injustice has been done in our country on November 4th, join the nation-wide protest of Proposition 8 this Saturday (Nov. 15)! Find your location HERE!

@Human Rights Campaign bulletin wrote:

“Will we be extremists for hate or will we be extremists for love? Will we be extremists for the preservation of injustice – or will we be extremists for the cause of justice?”
    – Martin Luther King, Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail

Our anger is just.
    Our goal is vital.
    Our cause is love.

The passage of hateful initiatives has ignited the passion of thousands.

Sign the pledge to keep fighting, loving, and listening – and overturn these laws.

On November 4, voters in California, Arizona, and Florida declared that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are not equal under the law.

Our rights were stripped. Our love was branded unworthy of the name marriage, though our commitments and responsibilities to each other are worthy of nothing less.

We are angry – and that anger has moved to the streets.

This Saturday, thousands of people across the country, spontaneously organizing themselves in a truly grassroots movement, will convene to raise the call for equality. To find an event near you click here.

But as the LGBT community and its allies exercise our uniquely American right to protest, I hope we will remember that our actions in the streets will set the tone for the ongoing debate about marriage equality.

Will we reduce a human rights movement to tactics of recrimination? How we respond to these hateful amendments will say much about who we are.

Let the joyful faces of the couples receiving Connecticut marriage licenses for the first time yesterday remind us: our cause is love; and only through love can we win the freedom to marry.

Join with me and thousands of others – pledge to become an ‘extremist for love’ and fight to overturn these amendments.

The Mormon and Roman Catholic Churches played a huge role in the travesty called Proposition 8, forcing me to question whether members of those communities have forgotten the lessons of their own struggles against persecution. It is chilling to realize that the Catholic and Mormon Churches knew they were telling lies – that marriage equality would require children to learn about homosexuality in school, that priests would be required to solemnize marriages of same-sex couples – and they lied anyway.

In the wake of commanding support for Prop. 8 among African Americans, we are also asking ourselves why the community that has endured the most violent and persistent discrimination in our country’s history failed to understand our struggle for human rights. In this campaign we reached out to diverse communities, but we obviously failed to communicate to African Americans the interdependence of our struggles.

Have we heard the concerns of the people we asked to listen to us? We assert that marriage rights are basic human rights; we must also show that our concern for human rights does not end with marriage.

As we ask communities of color and religious communities to engage and partner with us, we must, in turn, demonstrate our commitment to the people and issues they care about. We must show that we will not turn away from the forty-seven million uninsured once we have domestic partner benefits, and that non-discrimination laws are not complete justice when legions of children are denied equal opportunity due to failing schools, violence, and racism.

Today, I recommit myself to being an extremist for love. I will engage my friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers – no matter what their religious beliefs or cultural backgrounds – and will ask them to engage me in their lives. I am ready to listen and act on their behalf, even as I make my case for their support.

At the same time, I will speed HRC’s public efforts to overturn these laws:

~Our Religion and Faith program is organizing a wave of dialogues with churches;
    ~We support the lawsuit to overturn Proposition 8;
    ~We are working to pass hate crimes, workplace equality, and other laws that will help more LGBT people to come out, since openness is the key to changing hearts and minds;
    ~And HRC will support all future measures to overturn these hateful amendments.

I ask you to join me today in promising to keep your anger and passion alive, and to turn them to the tasks that will broaden support for our cause.

Take the pledge to work for justice – and understanding – until equality is the law of the land.

November 4 was neither the beginning nor the end of our struggle. It showed us how much work is left to do, but it also brought out the passion we will need to do that work.

That passion will win in the end. We must hold on to it, and use it wisely.

Warmly,

Joe Solmonese
    President

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.