WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Evolving & Enlightening / Body & Bodywork / PINEAL GLAND?THIRD EYE.... question
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Evolving & Enlightening Body & Bodywork PINEAL GLAND?THIRD EYE…. question

• This topic has 8 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bajillic

I have recently been draw to “need to know” more about the pineal gland and its function. Mainly I want to learn how to open it to experience what it will offer. Has anyone experienced the opening of their pineal gland? and how did you enable this to happen?
    Feel free to share anything related to this…

Thanks
    Jilly

Annan

This could be a start:
    http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

Personally I think focusing on opening this or opening that in our bodies, will in the long run be of minor benefit, seen in the overall term of personal developement – and the reason why we are here right now. Also extreme and overly focusing on bodily funtions, have have a pitfall in that you can induce yourself into psychosis and get neuristic dependendencies, when attending to some parts of body – more than other parts. Your pineal gland is not more important than the nail on your thumb and vice versa!

Focus on loving and forgiving yourself (and by that I mean all parts) and loving and forgiving others (and by that I mean all parts). Then all of your bodily and inter-bodily functions – will align for your best performance – adapted to your surrounding and internal environments, aswell as your higher truth.

Be a living breathing example, of the highest possible truth that lives in you. Be full of love – and allways let your higher self control what needs to be controlled, as a result of your beeing-ness. That can and only will lead to perfection – and that my dear friend, is the only perfection you need – and most likely seek.

That would be my suggestion…………which is just a suggestion 🙂

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

I have had a call from the third eye recently also, I have been drawing horus and tibetan eyes and had the visit from a spiritual mushroom 🙂 (not the kind you find in different markets 😉 , but a spiritual guide mushroom 😀 ). I first started this third eye opening (Ajna) in 1997 when I encountered Master Buddha spiritual guide, I didn’t ask for anything, it just happened. I felt a pressure in the forehead, then a light beam that stabilised my other chakras. I first had this aspiration in my teens after reading Lobsang third eye book and I remember hearing the Dalai Lama taking the piss out of occidental readers who believed they could gain transcendental powers after carving a piece of flesh in between their eyebrows 😆 .
    As we all have different paths and have met spiritual guides at different moments in our spiritual path in our previous lifetimes it is difficult to answer your question. I opened my heart chakra to a greater extent a year ago with St Germain, Christ energy through different chanellings. I have found Kuthumi to be awesome with sacral energies(creativity, kundalini, tantra…). Reading the Pleaidians through Opalescent as a spiritual practice has opened my third eye with thoughts of Love ( but the focus seems to be equally distributed in my experience with this energy). When you open one chakra it touches all, like a river flowing…..So, sometimes opening the heart chakra is the quickest way of opening the third eye.

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

When you open one chakra it touches all, like a river flowing…..So, sometimes opening the heart chakra is the quickest way of opening the third eye.

I was taught that in bowing (pranam) after prayer or meditation, as the forehead touches the floor, the head/third eye bows to the heart, holding the heart elevated above it. Thus when you bow at the foot of a master, you are entrusting the unfoldment of your awareness to that being, to guide the opening of your third eye, the activation of the pineal gland, the expansion of consciousness to follow a safe and beneficial route.

As noted in the mushroom thread, David Wilcock has gathered some great information in his excellent “2012 Enigma” video. The full video is wonderful, but long, so here are the sections that pertain to the pineal gland:
    [youtube:j7t4ber1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVaOYDQAiY[/youtube:j7t4ber1]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVaOYDQAiY

[youtube:j7t4ber1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpvMW2wVc0[/youtube:j7t4ber1]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpvMW2wVc0

[youtube:j7t4ber1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcNpcLX8kw[/youtube:j7t4ber1]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcNpcLX8kw

As kundalini energy, life energy, rises from your connection with the earth, it is represented as a serpent coiled in the pelvic chakra area, rising in duality–2 snakes coiling around a central pillar, like the cadeucis symbol of medicine:

As it rises, the points where it crosses its own path mark chakras. As it rises through that point, that chakra is pierced and activated. So it rises from the root, safety, through the centers of creativity and power to the heart, then through the voice, then the third eye, then to the crown and on up to higher levels of being. The third eye is synonymous with the pineal gland, which is in the center of the brain, pretty much where a line going in through the middle of the forehead crosses a line that extends through the temples on the side of the head.

DMT, ayahuasca and other molecular activators can kick-start that opening. But so does meditation, yoga, prayer, purification, chanting, crystal work, etc etc. It’s best to have the lower chakras open before the third eye is opened, and that makes sense, especially the heart chakra. And using any substance to kick-start something like that is asking for trouble if you’re not grounded and fully loving and accepting of yourself. A little meditation goes a long way, these days! (I’m referring to the fact that according to the Mayan calendar, we’re experiencing what used to be about 20 years’ worth of change in about a year now.)

Fluoride toothpaste and fluoridated water are not friendly to the pineal gland. Research has shown that by depressing the activity of the pineal, fluoride made people more passive and compliant. So basically, an inactive pineal gland allows you to be accepting of reality as it is presented to you, but an activated pineal gland shows you that you can use your power to create reality, through your vision.

Sorcha

This thread is hugely synchronistic for me, as the same “need to know” hit me recently as well. Wow, I guess it makes sense that we’re all being guided to what we need as this Shift is upon us!

A couple different points converged to bring my attention to the pineal gland. One was a message from someone (which I then researched further online) about how fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland and causes it to calcify or atrophy. I’ve had a deep down “concern” about fluoride for many years but never had must solid basis for it — now I see it effectively impairs the third eye!

Another experience was listening to a video with a friend one evening recently about the pineal gland being a fleshy little water-filled portal to other dimensions (I think it was part of a David Wilcock vid about space-time). This grabbed my attention, because whenever I meditate with my eyes actually on my third eye (while closed, focused on that third eye spot while sitting in silence), I feel woozie as hell. This has been a huge mystery to me. Several months ago I had discovered that if I put my eyes (while closed) and attention on various little spots around the third eye area, it was an instant trip into Silent essence, thoughts fall away and there is just love and “being.” So I’ve been a little disappointed that it also makes me sick if I do it for very long (“very long” being more than about a minute or so).

Has anyone else experienced this? I’d like to know what it’s about. After hearing about the water in the gland and how it is a dimensional portal of sorts, it made me wonder if that “elevator rush” feeling I get is literally that somehow — like focusing there puts me in the process of turning myself inside out and leaving space-time. If that kind of trip is what’s possible through this portal of the 3rd eye, I imagine I need oodles of practice before any such thing takes place… At this point I’m just learning to live with the woozie feeling (strong nausea and a sensation of huge build-up inside the skull) by trying to practice extending the time I can sit with it (still very short!).

I realize there are people who can come and go all the time without any difficulty or feeling sick, so my experience here may sound pretty silly. But I’m not someone who has a lot of supernatural experiences. I believe 100%, but I myself have not incarnated with overt psychic skills beyond my own intuition (higher self, star family connection, etc.) – haven’t needed them, I guess. But with the changes that are happening to all of us– the changes in cellular structure, DNA, light body, etc. that are so increasingly tangible now even in myself– I’m wondering if this is somehow related and what I can do with it to make the most of it.

p.s. After today I’m away from any computer for the next couple weeks, but I’ll be back to catch up on stuff. Wanted to go ahead and post this now since the thread is active, but I won’t be logged back on for awhile so please don’t think I’m ignoring any replies… I’ll be back.

Sorcha

p.s. Opalescent — more synchronicity…. while i was writing that post, you were writing yours and not only mentioning fluoride but posting some of the same video clips I watched! 😀

jamwolfsky
    opalescent wrote:
    I was taught that in bowing (pranam) after prayer or meditation, as the forehead touches the floor, the head/third eye bows to the heart, holding the heart elevated above it. Thus when you bow at the foot of a master, you are entrusting the unfoldment of your awareness to that being, to guide the opening of your third eye, the activation of the pineal gland, the expansion of consciousness to follow a safe and beneficial route.
    quote]

Yes, exactly. I have had the same experience, while opening the third eye I have always felt a merging with a spiritual master guiding me along the way, during this process we are inseparable; and bowing to the heart to recover your spiritual power is essential as the third eye can also be the nest of supreme Ego arrogance.
    These Wilcock videos are awesome, I will be going through this “2012 Enigma” video…
    Do you know how to keep your teeth in good health 😀 without using Fluoride? Or maybe this is all a fairy tale everything we have been told about Fluoride 😛 .

bajillic

thanks everyone for your input . I have seen the Enigma videos… loved them. I have not used fluoride toothpaste for years and fortunately don’t have it in the water here in Oregon. Ever since having kids I educated myself on fluoride and when the Doctor was telling me to give my 6th mth old baby liquid fluoride daily!! RED ALERT. Fluoride is more toxic than arsenic and originally was a waste product of Aluminium. I did read that it is used to DUMB us! Hence calcifiing our pineal gland. I guess I was listening to my intuition when it came to fluoride. The other one that never felt right was vaccinations… another story there as you all probably know.

Do you know how to keep your teeth in good health without using Fluoride? Or maybe this is all a fairy tale everything we have been told about Fluoride .

I use a natural toothpaste from Trader Joe’s but many great other ones at any health food store. Diet is the key to healthy teeth and gums. My 7 and 4 year olds have sparkly white cavity free teeth to my delight and have never been exposed to fluoride. Many of their school friend have cavities and use fluoride in some form. Check out the lovely CORN SYRUP!!!!! A great movie is KING CORN… all about what it is… it is 70% of foods on a typical supermarket shelf – breads, ketchup, hummus, …. I do organic so escape it …

Happy Sunday

Jilly 😉

Will

…a little thing to know…

…as the Catholic priests and hierarchy make the “Blessing of the Cross” over the forehead of babies as they are being christened,they are effectively closing the Third Eye…

…and they do this a lot to older faithful also…

…This Is Spiritualy Criminal !…

opalescent
    Sorcha wrote:
    Several months ago I had discovered that if I put my eyes (while closed) and attention on various little spots around the third eye area, it was an instant trip into Silent essence, thoughts fall away and there is just love and “being.”

It’s like this when you try to focus your eyes on the Pleiades, isn’t it? They only really come into focus when you glance off just a bit.

[youtube:3s4b3k0h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v070U4PhfH0[/youtube:3s4b3k0h]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v070U4PhfH0

This is probably the best video on chakras I have seen, Anodea Judith’s “Illuminated Chakras”:
    [googlevid:3s4b3k0h]3016755455368520965[/googlevid:3s4b3k0h]

Orissa

Thank you so much for posting those videos Opalescent. I agree the last one is also the best that I have seen on chakras- the graphics were spectacular!

echo

thank you opalescent that was a nice video

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.