WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Spirituality Matters / Life, Death, Rebirth / Pre Birth vs Reality Creation
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Spirituality Matters Life, Death, Rebirth Pre Birth vs Reality Creation

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Syme

Hopefully a quickie on the topic, I have read Courageous Souls and am ploughing my way through the Ascension Papers and loving it. A friend has also done the same but we have a question.

If we have a pre birth agreement, lets say for example we have agreed to die of what ever at a certain time, like a car accident or some horrible disease, once we are carnated here in 3D, due to free will and reality creation, can we actually change this outcome for us if we are aware of our pre birth agreement?

echo

well, that would be a question of fate or destiny, wouldn’t it.

Syme

I think I have been given the answer:

There are Pre Birth Agreements together with Reality Creation.
    Even though you have certain things mapped out for you during your soul contract and the pre birth planning stage – it depends on the level of awareness and consciousness you develop during the 3D life as to whether or not you are aware that you can create your own reality thus changing your pre birth plan.

Those that plod along in a Service to Self reality and Service to Others (and still yet are not AWARE) will no doubt live out their pre birth plan.

If you are a Service to Others or a Unifier and are AWARE, then you know how to create your own reality thus everything will be positive during your lifetime and could possibly be different than your pre birth plan as you during the 3D life have increased your level of awareness and consciousness.

Well, this is what rang true to me…..

Zingdad

Hi Syme

I think this whole thing is a matter of perspective. What messes it up for us time after time is that we have this limited view of ourselves that we are only that which has lived this single uni-directional track of a time-line. Sure, that is all we remember experiencing and that is why we have this belief. But this is not the greater truth of the matter.

But it is very hard to get at exactly what the greater truth IS because we are so confined in our thinking. We have to start by remembering that there really is no such thing as time. So your greater self did not plan your life and then press “go” and then send you off to live that life and see if you can hit the targets it set for you. No. You ARE the part of your greater self that is living the life your greater self is creating. You are the plan busy being created. This is hard to understand because we perceive life sequentially and linearly but the greater self sees it holistically as all RIGHT NOW. And this is why we are confused.

So YES, your higher self had a thought about what it wanted to achieve with this life of yours before it created the life. That is why the life was created… to fulfil a purpose. But the thing is this… if YOU change your path as you go then it IS your higher-self changing it’s path. You ARE your higher-self. You are just the bit that lives inside this reality and forgets that it is also something much greater. There is no separation whatsoever except for the fact that you believe there is. If you come to discover that there is a better path or a happier outcome then this is the same thing as your higher self discovering this as it lives the life you are living. If you come to create some really awful, painful stuff for yourself then this is your higher self realising something about itself… realising that this is how it responds to certain situations.

Confusing, I know. But that is how I understand it.

And then to add more confusion – for every decision you take it is equally valid and true for your greater self that you also made all the other choices that YOU think you didn’t take. You are ALL of it. The only difference is for you. You get to experience the results of your choices. It is like you are a radio receiver. You “tune yourself in” to receive one particular frequency and thereby hear the radio station that is at that frequency. But at the same time all the other infinite numbers of frequencies are still “there”. They are just as real and just as valid. Only YOU cannot hear them because you aren’t tuning your dial to them.

This is very confusing stuff for our poor 3D minds. And that is why, usually, when higher beings speak to us they speak in very simple terms of “life purpose” and so forth. It is the same as an adult talking baby talk to a baby… “baba wanna bickie?” LOL!

But in practical terms I would say this: You will live exactly the life created for you by your higher self AND you will do exactly as you choose and get the results of your choices. Both of these are absolutely true and there is no contradiction.

And THAT is how I currently understand all this. But I’m sure my understanding is still very limited.

There is a final thought I have. It is peripheral but you touch upon it in your post. It is the issue of STO and STS. We love-and-light types often hold some judgement of the STS beings. We see them as the “baddies” and easily make the call that this is less valid or less evolved. I come to understand that it really isn’t. It is a different path. A more lonely path. But it is absolutely equally valid. And it is possible to attain exactly as high a level of awareness on the STS path as the STO path. And also without some beings living an STS life there would be no 3D reality! The third dimension is the dimension of choice. We must choose to serve and love God. But we must choose what aspect of God the focus of our love will be. Will it be God-as-Self (STS) or will it be God-as-Other (STO). Neither path is more right or more wrong than the other. It IS ultimately all God! The only difference (to my mind) is that the STS path is a less happy path. And then there is the third path that I am talking about in The Ascension Papers which is the choice to love God-as-everything. To allow God to be that which is beyond your capacity to conceptualise.

Will

…I feel that we come in with a general outline… and that is affected by many things such as genetic makeup… family environment…etc…

…then we fill in the blanks as we move through the haze…

…we can opt to change our outline/ contract… eliminate… or ignore it entirely…

…but before we come in we have put some thought into it… with help from our Team and Advisors…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.