WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Spirituality Matters Religion & Spirituality Questions about Auras

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    clever_sky

What is the function of an aura’s color exactly? I mean does it change color like an internal mood ring? Or does it stay one particular color based on our spiritual understanding of existence? And are they some how connected to the chakras? Is that how you get the aura’s color, like a painter mixing colors?

echo

do auras interact?

Zingdad

Hi c_s

I will offer you my view. It is that aura’s are not a part of the 3D body. They exist at a slightly higher vibration. They are not one thing either – they are a visual representation of the persons whole energy matrix. And as that visual representation does not occur here in 3D it is not a consensus reality construct. That means the viewer actually creates the image in response to the stimulus. But we 3D folks are not used to thinking like this. We think if we “see” something it is real and “there” in an objective way independent of our perception if it. We fail to comprehend that all things are created by the consensus of those that are here to observe them. But before I go off on that tangent let me come back to auras. What I am suggesting to you is that 10 people who all are able to see auras might get together and look at a single person. They might all agree that the do indeed see the subjects aura. But when they get to describing what they have seen they might find each has seen something a little different: they might each see different colours, different flow patterns, different thicknesses and densities, etc. Because, as I am trying to explain, each person is creating their own view of what they are seeing and they are not even necessarily seeing the same range or types of energy.

So it is a complex thing.

It is my view that when people say they see auras they are seeing (depending on their own atunement) some part of the energetic, etheric and spiritual bodies which the physical (3D) body is contained in. The physical body is energised, nurtured, and supported by the auric body. Did you know you can change your bodies properties by changing your auric body? It works like this: one of the layers of the aura is the electro-magnetic template according to which your body constantly re-creates itself. So, if you change that template then your body will begin to recreate itself according to the new template. This is why you can make yourself sick or well based upon your beliefs about yourself. You can pretty much gain mastery over your body like this if you get sufficiently proficient in this. But you have to come from a perspective of total love and acceptance. But that again is another story.

The aura is connected with the chakras becasue the chakras are also energy constructs. But this is a very complex subject which I myself am only begining to understand. What complicates things massivly is that we are very badly constrained by our current 3D experience. We see things in terms of 3D and can easily think outside of that box. When you understand that the entirety of your experience… everything you see, touch, smell, hear and feel occurs INSIDE you not OUTSIDE of you and in fact that there is no “outside” at all but that we have created the illusion therof then you begin to see how wierd this can all get. We are all connected via our chakras. They are all one energy that runs longitudinally between us. We “disintegrate” ourselves to come down into this deep density. Essentially we break our energies up into many parts and spread our experience over time and devide it up over many incarnations. But that is only our temporary illusory experience of things. But inside this illusion we experience this disintegration according to energetic models or principals or archetypes, if you will. These archetypes are common to all of us. We are joined by them. When we ascend we reunify our energy… we re-integrate what was dis-integrated. And we leave behind that model of experience.

I hope some of this has made some sense. It is terribly difficult to make english words describe the realisations and insights I have in my mind. It comes out like so much gibberish sometimes. That is the difficulty in using a crude 3D communication system when trying to communicate concepts that are very much more subtle.

Echo, you ask if auras interact. Yes, very much so! Whenerver you interact with someone energetically your auras also interact. If you teach yourself to see auras (and everyone can learn this) it is quite fun to sit at a social gathering and just watch. You see two people talking to each other. You see the energy flow. You know they are into each other before they even know their interest is reciprocated! You see how someone snubs someone else they don’t like by cutting their energy off from them. You see how some people play power games by projecting their energy at others. You see all of these things by just watching. If people only knew how obvious they actually are!

But I must say, really deep energetic exchanges are a little more rare than this. You seldom just see these going on. When people make love this is one of the few times it happens properly to earth humans. Unless the people are quite in balance spiritually and are aware of their energetic principals and able to use them. Then you can also see these people extend their energy to another. This is how one person can do a healing on another, for example. If you are very aware of your heart chakra, know how to open it, know how to bring pure energy into your body and know how to direct what flows from your heart you can do some profound good for another that might need it. There are many ways to use such abilities and they all essentially revolve around the use of personal energy which, I argue, IS the aura, really.

So these are my views on the subject. But, as I say, this whole subject lies outside of consensus reality so other people might have very different but equally valid ideas and experiences of what the aura is.

opalescent

Barbara Brennan’s work on understanding — and healing through interacting with — the human energy field is probably one of the best basic sources of information that I’ve found. Here’s some intro material. If you really want to understand it, I highly recommend reading her book “Hands of Light”.

The Subtle or Yogic Body

Esoteric, occult and yogic teachings refer to a “subtle body”, or a series of subtle bodies, behind the physical body. This subtle body is said to consist of elements or organs such as centres or chakras, nadis or channels, “drops”, and even deities and cosmic correspondences.

I can tell you that there are differences in the feel between the layers of the energy field, which you can sense if you develop your ability to, and anyone can do that. When I did healing work, I could feel a definite boundary between the layers (which are, from the physical body, layered like an onion: emotional, mental, spiritual, astral, and Barbara Marciniak’s P’s have detailed chakras that exist above/outside of the physical body, some a few inches, some at cosmic “distances” from us here on Earth). I can’t usually see them, though. But my cat can 😉 I have occasionally, when very relaxed, seen my own around my fingers, and I could literally see the energy when I tossed it back and forth. It was a turquoise color.

clever_sky

Hey Zingdad! 😀
    I think I understand, to some degree, that is what you’re trying to point out. Where you lost me was the part about:

We “disintegrate” ourselves to come down into this deep density. Essentially we break our energies up into many parts and spread our experience over time and devide it up over many incarnations. But that is only our temporary illusory experience of things. But inside this illusion we experience this disintegration according to energetic models or principals or archetypes, if you will. These archetypes are common to all of us. We are joined by them. When we ascend we reunify our energy… we re-integrate what was dis-integrated. And we leave behind that model of experience.

Does that mean we, as energy, spread our selves (the essence) over lifetimes?

And a warm hello to you too, opalescent! 😆

I never thought that auras could have texture too!

And thanks for the book title I’ll definitely check it out! By the way, can inanimate objects emit auras or sparkles of color too (like green and red glitter)? Or is there something wrong with my eyes when I’m in a dimly lighted room? 😕

Alusa

I find your just seeing energy, if you have auric vision you can also learn to see the energy that’s in, and around and flows through objects. Objects can have a slight aura I find but it doesn’t usually stand out as much as a living thing would. There is energy everywhere.

minifang

@Alusa wrote:

I find your just seeing energy, if you have auric vision you can also learn to see the energy that’s in, and around and flows through objects. Objects can have a slight aura I find but it doesn’t usually stand out as much as a living thing would. There is energy everywhere.

i agree with this statement. objects with an electromagnetic field have larger, more diffuse auras than others. yes i can see my own aura and others auras. i tend to see them as a “blur” (but i can still see other objects behind them in full detail and sharpness) around a person. i dont think i am seeing with my physical eyes, as the objects behind are perfectly sharp and detailed.sometimes my own aura will have “flares” of blue and/or orange. ive not bothered to try and see that in other people, as staring at them might be construed inappropriately.

Zingdad

@Alusa wrote:

I find your just seeing energy

This is certainly so, Alusa, I agree. But if one takes a step back and understands that all matter is ultimately just energy then… umm… it seems that is true of all things that we are able to perceive: it is ALL just energy! My contention is that the physical 3D body is simply a different kind of energy from the auric body. I am then also going a step further to say that there are not just two bodies: physical and auric, but many. They vary in the density of the energy that composes them. The fact that different people, that can see auras, often report seeing different things really supports my view that, while we are “just seeing energy” it is no simple thing. We are seeing with our “inner eye” which means we are interpreting an energetic phenomenon as a visual phenomenon. The visual phenomenon is therefore being created by each of us in response to the external stimulus.

And the point that you and Minifang make about seeing an aura around “non-living” objects? Yes, indeed! When I first learned to see auras I got confounded by the fact that even a brick has one. So I discounted the whole experience thinking it to be just a trick of the eye. Until I was ready to understand that EVERYTHING is living energy. Maybe a brick is not sentient in the way we think of such things but it becomes apparent to me that it is still made up of energy which is actually alive AND which exists in more than one density of experience: hence the aura!
    And here’s a cool one: try seeing the aura around electrical wires! I have some that run next to my garden. I sometimes sit outside and meditate and a few times I have opened my eyes and looked up at these wires. And then I could actually see the energetic interference in the auras between the wires! Quite an interesting visual phenomenon…

@clever_sky wrote:

Does that mean we, as energy, spread our selves (the essence) over lifetimes?

c_s, I am really trying to express concepts which I can barely get my own poor 3D head around! The info I have has to do with the ascension process. It is the understanding that we are REALLY, each of us, a part of something much greater. Call it your “higher self”, if you like. You higher self is a true “entity”. It is fully integral and whole. An “energetic point of consciousness” which is also, holographically at all places and at all times at once! Then this being fragments its own energy to enter into a system like the one we currently inhabit. You have heard that this reality is composed of many “densities”? Well you higher self has spread itself down all the densities to get to you here down in 3D. And you are also sort of “spread out”. Think of the concept of chakras. Your one-energy is split up into several energy centres. And you are also spread across space and time (the “you ” of today is different from the “you” of 5 years ago) and then also across many incarnations. And this is only the coarsest understanding of the ways in which we are energetically dis-integrated.
    The ascension process is really a re-integration process. It is the process of reversing this experience and bringing all the energies back to the centre.
    But this is a HUGE topic. And it is very complicated and very bizarre to try to understand with our current earth-brain paradigms. I’ll try to get myself to place where I can allow these understandings to ground properly and then write it all up at some point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.