WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Messages From Beyond / New Messages from the Grid / Response on Oct 14th - Magenta Pixie
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Messages From Beyond New Messages from the Grid Response on Oct 14th – Magenta Pixie

• This topic has 10 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Orissa

Magenta Pixie response to numerous emails as to why no light ship has appeared on October 14th.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MagentaPixie2012

See also Mike Quinsey’s response which I posted here âž¡ https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=423 – SaLuSa Oct 15th 2008

tiaka9

@Orissa wrote:

Magenta Pixie response to numerous emails as to why no light ship has appeared on October 14th.

Magenta says that the collective consciousness is not ready to manifest the light ship. Will it ever be in our lifetime? 😕

Nightfable

If the Federation of Light is waiting for our collective consciousness to be ready… then I feel we 3D humans are all doomed. If not Oct 14th, then when? Now humans will be wary of channelers and predictions more than ever before, bringing even more division than there already was.

I’m stuck with such low vibrations today.

This is a sad day for me.

dax

I listened to Pixie video and ahah I agree with nightfable, if this is actually the key for a true first contact for all human across the globe to feel inconditional love, light and help each other unless a big big BIG event reshape out believe system, the religions won’t die off and with religions, there will never be a universal peace amongs us sadly.

Nighfable, I was down all afternoon yesturday until I decided it was enough. Grab yourself back togheter and go out and have some fun with friends 🙂

I send you my good energies 🙂

DAX 😀 😀

Nightfable

Thank you Dax, I send positive energy your way.

Even though I’m disappointed, I feel changed from all this in a good way. I feel that even if I wanted to return to my old ways, I just can’t, as I see how much progress I have made to better my life and my soul. I realize that this duality is part of who we are in 3D… we need to live with these low vibrations and find ways to surpass them even if it’s just temporarily. It has been quite the roller coaster of emotions and I realize that much of my negative outlook is based on FEAR. Fear that if the Federation of Light doesn’t show up, our world will be destroyed. Fear to be ridiculed by friends. Fear of being powerless in a world dominated by greed, stereotypes and money. Fear of being taken advantaged of. Fear of being lied to. Fear of the cold clammy hands that is the “unknown.” And it goes on and on…

Fear. Fear is what makes us take precautions. Fear is here to keep us alive, but it can also make us chose a wrong path and keep our eyes lowered down instead of looking up at the sky. What do you have in your life right now, to be thankful of? Your loved ones; the souls that chose to come down into this murky third dimension full of uncertainties because they want to live alongside you, support you, teach you, and most of all hug you and show you their love.

Even if I don’t get to see a lightship this week… I have my own light, right here in my living room.

Love and light to everyone. <3

Patte

OMG !!! How cute are they!! Yes, you have very bright lights in your living room!!!! Golden rays ti you all,
    Patte

Patte

So I just listened to Magenta Pixie, She says if we are looking for a saviour, they will not come. What is looking for a saviour? Hoping for more information that we may never have acces to any other way without dying and coming back? Hoping to unpollute our earth with ideas we may never have untill afteer our time here on earth? So, what constitutes saving, and why is it bad? I want to do the work, I want to be a partner, or more than a partner to better ideas, better ways. I was hoping for the overall upliftment they said they could help us accomplish by bringing higher vibrations that would make us all be in contact with the love inside us. If we have to wait for us to already have it before they come, I will never see it then. After seeing the negativity this brought out, I was truely hoping thier ‘love vibration’ would help these negative people lift out of that heavy place. She made me feel more hopeless, and she sounded a little smug. How many more channels will say, I DID NOT SAY 10-14-08!!!! Well, Blossom had the guts to do it. Right or wrong, she knew it could be devastating, but she did it anyway. The FOL says we need help, but they wont come till we do not need it? Sorry, not buying it.

Nightfable

“Expect the unexpected.”

I can’t help but feel a immense truth from Blossom’s channelings. What if the FoL gave a specific date to confuse the governments and dark cabals? They did say that by the end of October 15th the whole world would know about their presence. I can’t help but sense hope and feel that they are “out there” waiting for the precise moment to show themselves. My EGO tells me to just give up, but my soul reaches out for the undeniable truth.

I have placed a small piece of quartz outside my door. I don’t believe that these beings of immense light, wisdom and love will let us go so easily.

I just know there are here!!!

Patte

OK Nightfable, I will put my crystals out also, and I prefer your thinking to the path my thoughts were going!!!!Again, as with yesterday, the 15th is not over till midnight!!!!! Thanks,Patte

Nightfable

You know what Patte, the weirdest thought came to my head when I was reading the horrible comments overflowing on Brad’s site this morning.

What if all these negative posts were put on deliberately to discourage us? To dishearten us and make us give up? I’m sure it would be easily done by an organization centered on keeping hope and unison from breaking into daylight.

I felt that my few messages of hope were drowned in a vast sea of hate and ridicule. I felt ashamed of humanity, to witness all this negativity. I know there are a lot of close-minded and petty people out there but it seems to me that whoever’s leaving these messages is intent on drowning out the positive messages with a fierceness never seen. 😕

Poor Blossom, she is such a warm-hearted person — I send her my love and my hope.

dax

Hehe Patte, you said ” but they wont come till we do not need it? ” I did not tought of that yes it is funny if you think of that.
    That makes me reflect 😉

ps. brads removed comments from his blog (not longer being able to put a comment).
    Guess it’s a good thing even tho I enjoyed reading them (the serious one).

Patte

I cannot blame him, I was writing to him and asking if he could make a invitation only blog for those of us who wish him well and wish to interact as we do on this blog, and it flipped me out and said I had committed an error. So I tried again and realized he had shut it down. It had become a place of hostility and degredation. I was so sorry that happened to him. And to Blossom. I am so grateful to have this blog to go to. Otherwise my mind would be swimming with no outlet!!! I love that there is always someone with a better attitude and more clear ideas than mine that I can change to also.Sometimes I can give solace, and love. These are all important to me now, and until this 10-14-08 thing started, I was always a voyer, and did not ever participate. This was a safe place to do that, and I would sorely miss it if it changed to that negative place. Thank you all for it being this place!!!!

dax

For me 10-14 was my news media 😉 For weeks by simply go on that blogs a few time a day I had all the new stuff relating to 10-14-2008 either in the main page or the comments. But starting from around 10-12, the negative comments started to emerge a lot until it was ridiculously impossible to follow any comments.

Patte

I did the same, first thing in the AM I would go there, I usually skipped the blog, unless I really felt I neede to say something, but it was so negative, as with Blosssoms blog, I got literally sick to my stomach when I went there!! It just drained me. I would have to deliberately unplug from it. So then I would come here. Sometimes lots of info, lately almost none.

dan

Dudes… this experience at least gave us a looooot to ponder about and a loooot of food for thought and feeling. As many of you say, it did transform many aspects of our lives or is in the process of.
    I don’t belive these two messages come from the same source, supousedly th e Light side.

– We WILL appear on the 14, did you listen???? we repeat: THE FOURTEEN..HAVE NO DOUBTS!!!!!
    and
    – You beloved earthlings didn’t pour enough manifesting energy for us to appear. Sorry maybe other time.

If it does, well am not interested in meeting these beings. Nor the dark ones. Thanks God the universe is rather big and there must be many other possibilites.

dan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.