WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Announcements SITE MAINTENANCE

• This topic has 14 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    opalescent

ooo, you like to play with fire, alain! 😆

poppy

Thanks for your devotion and effort in securing this site for us. It is certainly one of the best metaphysical sites on the web. Not only that, we have one of the most devoted (and prettiest) site masters.

Mudpuppy

Thanks for the link to the antivirus software. My Spyware Doctor didn’t catch the malware until it was too late. I’ve already installed the new one you suggested and ran it all night. Looks like I had another sneaking one somewhere in my system restore file (which answers the question why none of my restore points worked yesterday).

Thanks again,

Mudpuppy/Kelley

Zingdad

Annu
    Please check the site for the TR/Hijacker.Gen virus. I’m not saying it IS here but I have been picking it up once a day every day when my scanner runs. There are very few places I visit that regularly and this site is of course one of them.
    Love
    ʐɨɲǥðαð

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ENKI!

So, it’s pretty obvious to me that I have to now pay for a security audit. I have been going through my entire server and have found a few instances of this snippet of code however, there must be a security hole somewhere I am missing. This is very frustrating, time consuming and I can’t lie, I have a few times ALMOST felt like tossing in the towel! However, I am pretty sure that this is what TPTB would LOVE for me to do….just give up. But I will not do that!

SO, I am going to put out a call on the Drupal website for a helper (I will of course petition the universe for what I need) then I will find some money for a security audit and software that scans the site continuously for infections. I simply cannot do this on my own I have realized. It’s like David and Goliath! Mel against the hacker universe! 😆 I am a warrior but I fight a battle with faceless numbers and letters enemy….so one I can hardly relate to. I will face the faceless and LOVE the hackers and viruses right out of my site! 😀

I’ve done a base level security scan on all my sites, and the scan comes out “SAFE”. So I am at a loss! I’ll go through the database tables bit by bit and perhaps I can create a query that will search for certain strings…..

CRIPES!

PLEASE do let me know people what variants you are picking up if you are picking them up. I’ve cleaned what I’ve seen yesterday.

Next step will be me making an announcement for all users to please change passwords to include one Capital letter, and at least one Num6er.

Love and hugs to you all….and my sincere apologies! 🙁
    Mel

opalescent

anybody know how to write code for a lovey-dovey counter-virus to teach the hackers a thing or two about our site? 😆

UFOBelieve

Too bad I don’t study information science anymore, maybe I could help then. xD

Anyway, my brother is into Design, HTML and stuff, and he has a partner who is into Programming and Coding sites. The two actually have a registered business, my brother is earning some nice money with it. This is the site: Link

This is what the website says about their skills:
    My brother: Photoshop, Cinema 4d, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Quark X Press, Macrom. Dreamweaver, Acrobat
    His partner: Macrom. Dreamweaver, HTML, PHP4, PHP5, MySQL, Photoshop

Maybe they could be of help. I’m totally NOT into these things, so I have no idea if they could maybe know about the problem.

Annu, let me know if they could be of help maybe.

alainiz

maybe its about this company who lacks security on this site because seriously annu i never had theses problems of having virus out of a forum. But on my side with avast everything is a ok with no virus.

Annan

My dear Annu!

Do not loose your ambition now be-loved, just for this little darkness passing by as an temporary affliction. Ambition and construction always attracts unforseen problems – but you have the large benefit of that Ambiton and Creation always win in the long term, because problems are just temporary and are THINGS – which ambition and creation is not. What would your project be in the long run, without some resistance? – well I know pretty much about that myself, and I would answer to that question not much.

I will be happy to share abundantly of my experiences, in another of the topics in comming times, when interest arises.

So, dear Annu please put up here how much of these money-things you will need to apply a security audit, and software that scans BoL with high quality, and I am of most certainty that it will be available for you in those means – quite soon. That unless some at this Drupal site, are getting some appointment from the universe to help you out 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Thank you Annan and everyone. I am organizing my thoughts on this and will actually ask my Council friends what I should do. After all, Book of Light was mostly their idea 😀

Hugs,
    Annu

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.