WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Questions & Comments The concept of ONENESS

• This topic has 8 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    MushiMushi

Good day fine Seekers,

I have a question that I wish to ask here…

The concept of Oneness is a term that get mentioned here a lot and all of you and myself are familiar with this term…

However I want to pose a question… If we say we are eternal spirit souls, part of a whole Source energy… Then how are we in this life classified as individuals, the same individuals that retain their individuality after this life and into the next… Is death not just a change of body? Your body becomes useless after many years and death comes to ask the eternal soul to take up a new body? Now surely we can deduce that we are individuals and the concept of Oneness relates to our being part of the Supreme Source?

Now what makes us believe that we will merge into the Oneness of Source once we leave this material existence?

Surely we must retain some form of individuality?

Please lets chat about this, cause I wanna hear your views on the subject.

Blessings
    Mush

jamwolfsky

Is a body, this neutral shell you may imbue with the eternal spirit of your life, or a mind created hologram ally of the Ego projected on the body , you both forgot you created in a moment of forgetfullness that led to separation and you identify as yourself allthough they are a nothingness you call me in illusion? You know somewhere in your heart these creations are not eternal which is the cause of fear. No supercreation of superego or imaginary giant hologram will end fear if that is your goal. What we call death is a mind created illusion of annihilation in the shattering of this architecture you forgot you created in playfulness knowing it was a game of projection and not your eternal spirit self. Did shakyamuni disintegrate when his Ego was recognised as illusion? No he just opened to the awareness of his eternal self, he is now and has never ceased to be. No need for linear waiting with a mind created concept of death in the horizon.
    This is a Hollybuddhawood video but very good, yes very good 😆 .
    [youtube:4dflz3l1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcvmFkjQj6c[/youtube:4dflz3l1]
    Another interesting topic is God the One created your eternal essence not this fast decaying shell or your engeneered illusion of ego and projected reality(which is the teaching of Christ….). God knows my name 🙂 …

echo

Cool video! 😀

I always thought oneness was your connection with the source and your individuality was how attached or how close your were to/with the source.

Will

…interesting lesson plan…this World…

…ONENESS > duality > individuality > ONENESS…

MushiMushi

Blergh! I’m confuzzed… 😕

Zingdad

Mushi, I cannot say for anyone else. But I will gladly share my truth and you can see how it feels. It is this:
    There is only ONE. But ONE in a state of BEING cannot truly appreciate Itself. An example. If you suddenly woke up in a state of sensory deprivation with no memory what would you do? Maybe you’d wonder “who am I?'” and “where am I?” and “what am I doing here?” but you’d be hard pressed to get any real answers to that question all on your own with no sensory inputs. Eventually you’d probably start to get quite good at imagining things. This really happens to people in sensory deprivation experiences by they way: they start to get hectic visual stuff going on. Like hallucinations, really. Anyway, back to the example. If you began to create stories in your mind to entertain yourself then I guess you’d be doing a bit if what God did. Sorta. The difference is that God managed to create that each of the imaginary personalities gained the belief that they have free will. They believe that their choices are their own completely and that is their experience. But you know what’s weird? Loads of authors will tell you that the characters that they create for their books seem to “get a life of their own”. These characters created in the authors mind seem to get some kind of free will – and the author feels like he is just relating what they are doing. Wierd, huh? So maybe we are a lot more like God than we are ready to believe. But I digress. The point is this: with God imagining all these beings in It’s mind… is there One, or many? Depends on your perspective, I guess. And now, here comes the twist. Each of the imaginary beings begin to imagine their OWN imaginary beings in THEIR minds! And THEN the imaginary beings imagine worlds and realities in which their imaginary “children” can interact. And so on and so on. And it get just more complex and more weird. Like: some of these imaginary “people” decided they wanted to create a reality in which you can experience stuff like “death”. A termination of the self. But this is impossible becasue imaginary constructs like these cannot be destroyed. They are held in the mind of God and destroying something in the mind of God is just not possible. It has been tried and it has never yet been accomplished. But anyway, in order to create the illusion of death they invented reincarnation. So that we can experience a “beginning” at birth and an “ending” at death. The other cool trick they invented was a kind of a shielding off of aspects of this one great SELF so that beings could forget and pretend to not know about the Oneness of all. This allows for interesting experiences and games. Like this: if I don’t know that I am ONE and that I already have everything I want and need then I can create that I have lack. Which can actually be quite cool. Because then I can look for someone that has what I lack. And then I need them. And if they also need something that I have then we can play a great game of “we need each other”. Which can be fun. And while we are playing all these various games we can very firmly hold the perspective that we are all individuals and separate from each other. We can believe it and experience it and so it will be true for us. But from another perspective it is not true. There is another being that knows that you are a beings from within It’s mind and It knows that It is ONE with All That Is. And eventually you will get done with this game of hide-and-seek that you have played with yourself. They you will choose to have a remembering experience. You will remember a bit more of Who You Really Are. Then you might say “I am more than just Mushi, I am a being who has had many incarnations which I remember, AND I am something much more besides. And I KNOW that I am ONE with All That Is.” Such a being is not GOD… but it is aware of Its oneness with other beings. But such a being too has many remembering experiences ahead of It before It will truly merge with GOD. And that is good for the process of the forgetting and then the process of the remembering again brings us all many wonderful and varied experiences. Without this GOD would not be expressing and therefore discovering who It is.

So, my friend, if you’ll forgive the rather odd and convoluted explanation then I will say for me the following is true for me:
    We are all ONE. Absolutely, indivisibly and eternally ONE. BUT we are able to create within ourself many wonderful and varied ways to experience myriad levels of separation, individuation, isolation and “otherness”. These illusions we can create so powerfully that for the aspect of Self that is experiencing them they are real and true. Until that aspect is ready to experience Oneness again. Then it can cease to be true to whatever degree is desired by that aspect.

That, is my shot at a very brief and sketchy outline of how I have come to see this thing. How’s that work for you?

Will

…I couldn’t have said it better myself…

…well the game that WE created has developed a life of It’s own…

…now the *clean-up crew* is here to pick up the mess…

…game over…

…the lizards are going to have to learn how to play nice…

Seeker

I had to research some old posts from Zingdad. Although I didn’t find the one I was looking for, this one is equally impressive and germane:

My (Zingdad’s) view is this:
    Our entire reality is nothing but a big game… a huge illusory thing for us all to play out a rather amazing and complex experiment in consciousness. We “descend” into the game and play out our roles in which we get to learn about ourselves in a whole new way. We get to forget who we really are COMPLETELY and then discover anew from that radical perspective who we are. You see before you came into this reality you were:
    An eternal, immortal creator being that KNEW it was ONE with God and ONE with All That Is. You knew who you were, what you were, where you came from, how you were created, what you were created for, what you were capable of, what you had done (all you actions in every reality you had ever inhabited) and so on and so on. Amazing, beautiful, clear vision of self you had. But the one thing you did not know was what you’d do, be or decide about yourself if you didn’t know all of these things. Like, if you could forget EVERYTHING then what would you do? And how would you proceed? So anyway, this was an interesting question in and of itself and it also held profound value in the quest to understand the BIG QUESTION. But more about that below*. So it was worth trying. In order to enact this grand experiment a group of the most amazing Light Beings got together and began to plan the experiment. Such beings do not think thoughts as we do. Their thoughts literally are things. They think realities into being. Their first thoughts in this direction would have been the first multiverse that sprang into being. It gave them insights and understandings but not everything they needed to know so they ended that experiment and started it again. They did this a good few times. Starting it, seeing what it taught them, bringing it to a close – over and over again until all that was needed was known. But unlike our scientists these beings do not understand their experiments by watching them from the outside, no. These beings ARE the experiment. They populate it themselves with their own consciousness and create the apparatus also with their own consciousness. You see they are the galaxies, the stars, the planets. They are the earth upon which you walk, the wind, the water, the mountains, the animals, the trees and… indeed… they are you and they are I. And from another perspective they are each one very, very small part of God but part of God none the less. So they are God and so is everything that IS.

So that’s the background and now the story…
    You see in order for the experiment to work, at some point the Light Beings realised that they needed to really sort out the “forgetfulness” thing properly. So one of the beings fashioned from within Its body a consciousness construct which we may call the Veil of Unknowing. Now remember a consciousness construct is all that we really are too – it is alive. iIt is a being just as you and I are. So, in order to be in this reality, one of the things we need to agree to do is to send a part of ourselves through this other being… through the Veil of Unknowing. it’s quite and amazing thing but it means that the part of Self that passes through the Veil leaves behind all knowing of Self. It FORGETS! And then it cannot remember. I’ll talk more about this too in a moment** but for now lets stay with this. This Veil is like a very very dark thing which no light can penetrate. Light being the carrier of truth, knowledge and wisdom. So on this side we are literally in the dark. We know nothing. Then what do we do? Well to answer that question just look around yourself. Look at yourself, your thoughts, your choices, your life, your world, your beliefs… everything… and that is your answer for you. Or your answer RIGHT NOW becasue of course your answer is not yet complete. It will be when you return to Self and full knowledge once you arise out of this system by the process called ascension.
    => So that is one perspective on what Darkness really is: it is the person of the Veil holder. A spirit being. And I might tell you it is a most loving and wondrous being indeed. A good friend of mine (if I may be so brash) and of all of ours. It does us a grand service though we here, deep in the illusion, often do not think it so.
    => Another perspective is that darkness is what is on the other side of the Veil… it is the state of unknowing. Maybe that’s it?
    => But then I think it might in fact be that which happens in our souls as a result of the unknowing. You see… if I do not know:
    1. That you and I are really one
    2. That I am immortal and eternal
    3. That there are infinite resources
    4. That I am a god-like creator being
    Then I might get quite scared and confused. i might begin to think that I need to fight for “my share” of “stuff”. It might seem to me to be more important that I get “stuff” than that I get and give love. I might choose to do some very nasty things to get so much stuff that I can expend resources on keeping my body alive. Or on having the most powerful ego-experience I can. Or whatever. I might do some very “dark” things. Is that darkness? The things we do? Maybe.
    => Or maybe it is who we become if we entertain these dark acts in our souls for long enough? Like if I were to do many dark things I might become very powerful. I might learn how to manipulate matter and reality to suit my own purposes – like some powerful dark mage. I might twist things so that my body lives on for a very long time and all the while I might be hurting, manipulating and abusing people until they either serve me as slaves or I kill them. Eventually I would have a vast empire of servants and I would be very dark indeed. If I got sufficiently powerful people might call me The Dark One and imagine that I am the evil one which stands against God. When in fact both they and I are still just bits of God figuring out this experiment…
    => Or maybe it is the “boogy monsters” we create in our heads? Maybe, in our confusion and pain we think there MUST be an al encompassing evil being “out there” that is making all these bad things in our lives. We fail to understand that WE ARE CREATOR BEINGS. We fail too understand that all the good and all the bad that we are experiencing is created by us. So we see the hardship and the pain and we decide there must be a big, bad, scary, evil DARK BEING out there that is as powerful or maybe almost as powerful as God. Sort of a counter-balance to the Light One. And becasue we are creator beings and because we put our minds together and create… so it is! So yes, there sort of is a big evil demon master being. Sort of. We created it. But it can only affect you and your life if YOU create that. So forget about it. It too just needs a bit of love and understanding. And maybe some nice warm porridge and a comfy bed. You see becasue of the darkness of the veil and becasue of us being creator beings the darkness has itself taken on a life of its own. We have imbued it with life and given it the ability to create on its own. And so is THIS the darkness?
    *sigh* YOU decide.
    and now to finish up this LOOOOOOOoooooooong story…
    Finally the time has come to end this iteration of the grand experiment. When it ends we will all of us return to being in a state of oneness and all-knowingness with our Light Beings from which we came. We will not lose our sense of Self or identity, no. We will simply know that we are part of the great oneness. Then we will each of us all know what every other one of us knows. You will be able to know every single thought that I ever thought and I will be able to know the same of you. Can you imagine the amazingness and power of that? All of us having that much knowingness of experience! And then we ALL begin to create the NEXT game. How exciting. And the darkness? Where is it then? Well, then it is within us and a beloved part of our experience. And the darkest amongst us are no better or worse than the lightest. They simply are. No judgement. For without them playing THAT role we would never have been able to learn and know that which we have. Or someone else would have had to have done that bit of dark stuff. And ultimately the darkest of all the stuff is the toughest of all the paths. it is the least loved and the most alone. Certainly the least fun.
    So anyway, with the game coming to an end it is time for eveyone to slowly wake up and remember. And the darkness must slowly dissolve. But in order to do that we have to work very carefully with Free Will. You see some folks have grown quite a taste for darkness. But that is another long tale. That is the story of the lightworkers and why they are here.

So, cool huh?

Okay now:
    *The Big Question. By my very best abilities to discern it seems All That Is, or God, or Source or whatever we are calling IT today came into being in a way which seems to leave open a few questions. So we are all God trying to answer these questions:
    How did I originate?
    Am I ultimately alone?
    What am I capable of doing?
    What am I capable of knowing?
    And all of these types of questions can really be collapsed into the ONE BIG QUESTION which is “What am I?”. And so that is what we are. We are God answering this question. With a little imagination you can see how this current experiment we are engaged in does indeed try to take a shot at that. We are trying to know who we are if we don’t know who we are. A bit like the rest of God, right?

** The thing about not being able to remember is this. Neither you nor I will remember anything about ourselves (other than this lifetime) by simply trying to “think back”. That is the Veil. But the Veil can do nothing about the fact that you are an infinitely powerful creator being. So even in your state of unknowing you can, if you work at it, CREATE that you DO know. It takes work and creativity but you can do it. We are all doing it in one way or another. But in order for it to move at an pace you have to intend it and put your energy and will to work. Otherwise you might get flashes, glimpses… things like that and that is the “other side” spurring you on. But in order to make headway you have to decide… you have to CREATE that you DO know.

And THAT is my perspective on the whole “dark and light” thing.

Phew!

opalescent

As I’m just now in the process of review, I ran across this posting from my blog from early last year. It, too, seems germane. Actually it kinda jumped out at me as another interesting angle on the whole concept Mushi brings up. Bear with the storytelling, it does lead… somewhere. The Renegades usually do, eventually.

LIFE KNOWS ITS ORIGINS: A MATHEMATICAL TALE

Zero is not a number you can count on your fingers. Neither is infinity. That never stopped you reaching for either in your quest for understanding. Sage ones have expounded on the existence of such numbers and even though you cannot enumerate them, pal, you use them all the time. Indeed, your people are enslaved by them in this digital era of ones and zeroes and the vastness of universal and fractal space being pummeled into your mental awareness at every turn. While these are useful concepts for where you have been in your quest, they are of minor use in where you are going. A multidimensional awareness works best in the realm of one. A story would do nicely to illustrate.

A deep hole left by a stone that fell from the sky had zero energy in it, according to the most accurate readings the scientists could muster. Likewise it was with all holes, science said. Queasy from the otherwise negative effects such a finding implicated, the normally certain scientist-in-chief insisted that the machinery was miscalibrated and called for all equipment to be flatlined at zero and more readings to be taken. Frantically, it was done as he asked, but again, nothing registered. “Dear me,” he thought, “now what? If we don’t find something here, that means there’s nothing here, but quite obviously there’s a hole. Something is something; it cannot be nothing. Now we won’t make mail route pick-up for another day and the grant money will be later in coming.” Real dilemma for him this was, as his knowledge was at zero, his ability to pay his crew was at zero and now so was his scientific credibility to his profit-seeking, critical-minded source of support. And last but not least, whatever made the hole was also registering a big fat zero. Nothing was working.

Then his assistant said, “Sir, we have a reading.” Amazed and dazed, he looked, and rubbed his eyes. Samples taken from the site not only registered a reading, they moved toward a new understanding of hole science altogether. What he saw were large flat nodes of energetic forms. That was all. There was nothing like a monumental godlike force of gravity reaching out to suck all the life from the area or nibble away at the perimeter of the massive hole. Nor was there a nothingness, lost and alone. Instead, he found what appeared to be nodes very faintly shimmering with life. Proof would take a little time but he had in fact found something. Soon he would have his chance to show God’s true form.

How would such a proof be written? Thus. If at the middle of nothingness is something, then nothingness is not nothingness but somethingness. If at the middle of said somethingness is nothing more than a frequency form of so fast a vibratory rate that it is wandering into the generation of light, then quantum-sized particles of thought are communicating. Particles of matter are energy, and at the root of energy is life. Thus, with a little more work on the details, the scientist could base his discovery on oscillatory proof of life at the node of blackness at the center of the universe. Nothing would ever be the same again.

Men of science look at the question of “who?” and “what?” with equal quizzicalness as they look at questions of the same mundane sort as “by what mechanism?” or “of what type?” Neither of the first two questions really can be answered with the same kind of method of inquiry as the latter. God does not register on the kind of equipment a neutrino does, nor can the origin of thought be found by density separation or matter splitting. Round pegs do not fit in square holes.

Life cannot be deciphered by any arrangement of theorems, as life is beyond the boundaries of thought. Life generates thought, so in the sense that particles are burning through the fabric of space and time, life must be the source of the energy that enlivens them. Quarks, neutrinos and other particles of the syntax of thought are quorumed in the sense that some particles have an affinity for other ones based on their origin in the thought-generating systems of belief that reality forms on the framework of. Life is the quiet density that thought travels underneath of, progressively lower in its subtlety of form until it appears as death. Representing death is Dark, which is merely life cloaked as the grey, lifeless corpse it is. Life roams everywhere, neither coexisting with death nor supplanting it. Your perception of death is colored by the thought of people’s perception of death in the culture you share. Thought travels naturally through the matrix of life. Life is even in death, and death is really alive, the illusion of it being but a shell surrounding a node of very bright light shining with life. Thus beyond life is yet another source of energy, which you call consciousness.

For you, that is enough mathematics for one day. We are not in the business of periodical rendering of truth, but we periodically focus on an aspect of truth to nourish your understanding. Period.

jamwolfsky

“A deep hole left by a stone fallen from the sky”, could this symbolise a fallen angel and the world we are living in which we call ‘density’ ? If “nothingness is not nothingness but somethingness” and “somethingness is nothing more than a frequency form of so fast a vibratory rate that it is wandering into the generation of light” then it gets easier to see our representation of the world (body , environment, stars, sun) which ancient sages have called Maya or illusion as a hologram created by thought processing realised by dreamers of Worlds. If we see this world as fixed matter one may build on, destroy, make war….. or a revolving machine with its seasons and occasional natural disasters, we are living in a prison box(separation). Awakening to this “shimmering light” giving birth to thought and ‘particules of matter communicating’, gives holographic processing back in the hands of the workers (lightworkers ;)) and not left to an elite (priesthood, illuminat…..) who organised this separation. The path to ascencion seems clearer to me with this perspective 🙂 .
    Could black holes be major portals of holographic processing and passages to other worlds? Do you believe the Pleadians actually live on the piece of density called Merope or Taygeta, or are the stars a holographic representation of another paradisiac reality to be found behind portals which they may cross with their technology….

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Could black holes be major portals of holographic processing and passages to other worlds? Do you believe the Pleadians actually live on the piece of density called Merope or Taygeta, or are the stars a holographic representation of another paradisiac reality to be found behind portals which they may cross with their technology….

Here’s what I wrote on another thread relating to the idea of black holes as portals:

Ricky wrote:open your heart to open the mind
    if things do not have a heart are they empty ? devoid of real meaning?

For a thing to be a “thing”, it has to have some form to it, 3-D or otherwise. I use “form” loosely here, like we all use the word “thing” loosely, usually.

So if a thing is a thing, it has some node at the center of it around which its form is structured. That node is the core of its essence, so you could call that its heart. Its essence is its meaning, but meaning is subjective, based on the understanding of the observer or seeker of meaning.

You could say that the heart of a thing is light, but you could just as easily say that the heart of the heart of light is a “black hole” that sucks light to it, the light that gathers being light that assembles in response to the call of the heart’s center according to the resonance of the collective of light-particle frequency signatures… or something like that. Harmonious particles of light gather around a central node of gravity / attraction / conscious awareness of being / I AM.

What is that “black hole”? To my thinking, at the moment, it could well be a portal by which the individual node of I AM is linked with the Source.

What’s come through in a lot of my contact with Pleiadians is the concept of stars as lenses, focusing light/thought/consciousness to a particular density pattern. Our sun seems to be changing… notice the lack of sunspots during a time where we’re supposed to be seeing more?
    Thus, each star, each sun, acts as a particular eye of God, in a way. So does each individuated being, each personality. So everyone who sees, sees with the eyes of God, and everyone you see is likewise acting, as Annu likes to put it, as God’s sensory organ. Oneness is everywhere. If oneness were one thing, it would still be dual, because it would require an observer to say, “Hey, there’s one!”

jamwolfsky

Would you say I am God or the perfectly endowed daughter or son of God, being One with him so One with everyone He created? In other words do you believe he created you and you have your own creations ,extensions of Love?

GTTOWNSEND

So , about this concept of Oneness – anyone ready for Wanderer’s “Law of One” thread? 😀

opalescent

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Would you say I am God or the perfectly endowed daughter or son of God, being One with him so One with everyone He created? In other words do you believe he created you and you have your own creations ,extensions of Love?

Hm, I would have to say, that depends on which direction you are looking, inward or outward, and then being part of all that you create as well. What say you?

echo

I’m not dismissing your ideas jam, but i don’t think it would be fair to call oneself god. that would be the same thing as vanity. you can love yourself, but shouldn’t be in love with yourself. but if you want to talk about that, i think “god” can only exist and be felt between two people. when someone with a connection shares openly with another person through communication, god is experienced.

haha! it’s like electricity! or at least thats what i believe (there’s an idea buried somewhere in there)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.