WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! Questions & Comments The concept of ONENESS

• This topic has 8 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jamwolfsky

Well I am trying to sort all that out..This is a telepathic response “God’s…. you” (different from you are God) from I don’t know who, who has been calling me James over and over again. I think infinite patience is needed with me, I love pretending I don’t hear 😆 .
    So I feel in line with “I am that I am” or “Ehyeh asher ehyeh”. But I wouldn’t say I created God(uncreated…) , but he created me….So there is a filial relationship, I guess. And I have Love creations also..

“Everyone who sees, sees with the eyes of God and everyone you see is likewise acting, as Annu likes to put it as god sensory organs” , I find this beautiful and and perfect definition of enlightenment.

Echo, it is a beautiful spiritual instant to feel you have fallen in love with yourself as a Soul. You understand then how another Soul may feel about you. This is totally different from the ego trip you call vanity….

Mushimushi, is what we are talking about the difference between Dvaita Vedanta and Advaita vedanta????

Zingdad

Jam:

it is a beautiful spiritual instant to feel you have fallen in love with yourself as a Soul

I am in SUCH resonance with THAT, my brother. That is true for me too. True love does NOT encompass arrogance. Boastfulness comes from a soul that has not found love of self and is trying to convince others to love him/her. True self love brings the kind of self assurance that does not need to boast. And falling in love with the self is all of that PLUS the excitement and thrill of the process of constant self-discovery. It is beautiful. Never ugly.

Further, I would say this:
    We are each of us GOD experiencing itself. Now OBVIOUSLY not one of is is ALL of GOD. Duh! But without any one of us the experience would be incomplete. That is to say, if any single being, no matter how humble, disappeared, there would be a lack in GOD’s experience of Self. A perspective would be missing. Every single being, every ant, every molecule, every atom is absolutely essential.

We each hold our own unique, individual perspective. It is our amazing precious gift to THE ALL. And when we are done playing the game of being separate and individual we can begin to experience ourselves as something more… something that KNOWS it’s ONENESS with All That Is.
    Now I ask you: If you were to know as an absolute fact of your existence that you are and intrinsic, inseparable, invisible and essential part of the ONENESS that is Source-God… and I asked you “are you God?” what would you answer? Yes, or no? I tell you, you would answer “BOTH”. And that is what we are. We are GOD that knows not that we are GOD. We are GOD an also, because we know it it not – we are NOT GOD too! Both. But now thing are about to change. The whole game is coming to an end and each mote of consciousness will be allowed to choose a new perspective. And each one of us will be allowed to take a new stance from which we will experience ourselves. Will you choose the perspective of the KNOWINGNESS of the Oneness? Or will you again choose the not knowingness which will allow you to continue to create yourself anew? Both are good and valid choices. Each being will decide. And they will get what they create. Which is appropriate for God-like entities!

Point is: you are either GOD or not GOD. It is up to you. And you can even choose to be BOTH.

Creator – CREATE!!!

jamwolfsky

@Zingdad wrote:

Further, I would say this:
    We are each of us GOD experiencing itself. Now OBVIOUSLY not one of is is ALL of GOD. Duh! But without any one of us the experience would be incomplete. That is to say, if any single being, no matter how humble, disappeared, there would be a lack in GOD’s experience of Self. A perspective would be missing. Every single being, every ant, every molecule, every atom is absolutely essential……………………………………………..
    Creator – CREATE!!!

[youtube:2qgcka1t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qfhng-7Oi8[/youtube:2qgcka1t]

MushiMushi

@jamwolfsky wrote:

Mushimushi, is what we are talking about the difference between Dvaita Vedanta and Advaita vedanta????

Hmmm Well Jam it would seem so…

Its the whole I am God (everything is God) vs. God is a Supreme Being worthy of worship

It is the classic argument of impersonalism (Brahman Realization) (God is all) and personal or Bhagavan realization (Where one sees Lord Vishnu as the Supreme)

The truth according to Vedanta is that both are correct – But one is more correct… I posted a topic “God is a person” where by I discussed this topic…

There are three levels of realization. The first is the easiest… One sees that this life is an illusion and we are tied into it through our actions (Karma) and this realization is open to intellectual speculation. This illusion tells us that the ‘illusory energy’ comes from God and we speculate that we are part of this illusion and we are part of God and so many of us think that we are God, because we have no desire to pursue higher realizations. “I am the master of all I survey” “I create my own future.” Such thoughts are very attractive and many are content with this way of life because we don’t have to do anything rather than live our lives. Just like cats and dogs we are suffering trying to engage in eating, sleeping, mating and defending. But we have intelligence and our inclination is to ask higher questions… Here is where the second step in the ladder of realization comes about; Where we see that we have a divine spark inside that is part of the Supreme. This Spark is the ‘inner voice’ and Vedanta refers to this as Paramatma (Supersoul) . If one meditates on the soul one can realize that “I am the soul I am selecting my body according to my actions”. We choose whether we are going to be dog or a God… If you want to enter into the spiritual world – you need a body like God, just like a fish needs its body to live in the water… So we select our next body at death. Now if one can reach this stage of realization one can see divinity in all life… ONENESS… But oneness for me means realization on this platform… ALL life is made up of the same stuff and is part of God’s 😎 energy… This realization brings one to the Dualistic or Dvaita Vedanta where one acknowledges there is a need of God, which is brought about not by blind faith but by tasting the Sastra and becoming God realized or God conscious – This is brought about through the authoritative knowledge from Guru. One needs to be intelligent to understand and to hear from a realized person in order to understand about God. You need to hear from Bhagavad-Gita and the other transcendental messages and then you can become free from “the game” as you peeps so put it. Sastra says: “With sword in hand intelligent men cut through the labyrinthine knots of reactionary work (karma) by remembering the Lord, therefore who will not pay attention to His message.”

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.