WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 5 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    alainiz

hey my avast keep saying a virus has been detected by your forum you should look for any threats because ever since 2 days ago it never stop warning me.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hey alainiz,

I’ve found the problem, and am about to shut down the forums to repair this. It’s a vulnerability in an add-on to phpbb3. It’s a non-destructive trojan horse “malware” that exploits Javascript. Anyhow, it’s not a really bad one, but annoying.

Avast is what I use and recommend anyone paying for a virus scanner for personal use should think about getting this free one that’s better then most you have to pay for. http://www.avast.com It comes with web shields to protect from this kind of malware.

BIG apologies to anyone who experienced this. I would recommend everyone do a full system scan on your PC to ensure you have no virus or Trojan present. If you have a Mac…then no worries. 😎

Thanks for your patience as I clean this up and lock us down. :ugeek:

Love,
    Annu

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

I’ve cleaned the malware…should be good to go for now. Although it is possible that the vulnerability still remains, which just means it could eventually show up again. I’ll have to rescan daily and watch for it.

Thanks for the heads up alainiz. Due to being on a Mac, I don’t have too many issues of this nature. However, I have kept my PC for just this occasion and for testing purposes…since most of the world is still on PC’s. 😉

Happy Posting!
    Love,
    Annu

alainiz

avast realy works and makes your computer safe and is FREE don’t need to pay only need to renew it every year why pay for problems that isn’t yours? ya mac isn’t that awsome and i compared both of them because i used to have both.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

ya mac isn’t that awsome and i compared both of them because i used to have both.

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, however, I have also used both, and have easily chosen the Mac as a superior machine for my uses. I’ve never once got a virus or spyware on my machine, and I don’t experience program freezes and the like…..and it’s well known that PC’s can be tracked through Bill Gate’s wonderful windows software…so thank you, I’ll keep my secure, safe and not so easily trackable Mac over a PC any day!!

Avast is about the best free antivirus software out there. Been using it for years and have always been impressed. But again, if you had a Mac, viruses and the like are the least of your worries. With a Mac, the worry seems to be “what should I do next with all this amazing free software that has no spyware or viruses” 😆 It’s not that Mac’s can’t get viruses, but generally it is VERY rare.

Anyway, this is my opinion, and you have yours, so we can agree to disagree on the Mac front. 😉

I’ll be scanning the site daily for malware to be sure we are not infected again.

Thanks!
    Annu

quietsound

I had the exact same problem and it took me 4 hours to get rid of it and had to use my laptop to work. I couldn’t even get back on this site to tell anyone that i was experiencing it. I tried to write to you Annu through your myspace page but got no answer. I tried to write to Will at Gaia twice but he didn’t answer me either. No one ever responds to me or writes me back So I figured you would find out about it eventually on your own.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Heya quietsound,

Apologies for that. I am VERY behind in my correspondence right now so I apologize for not answering you. Thanks for trying to let me know!

I hope all is working okay for you now? Do you have Avast with web shield on or similar? If you do, you will be protected from such issues in the future.

Anyhow, hope it’s all good for now. Did another scan and don’t see the malware so far today.

Thanks all!
    Love,
    Annu

quietsound

No it’s ok. I have an IBM compat. computer..it’s a Dell. i can’t use mac because the software I need to run for doing my readings with a particular company does not support Mac so I would be out of business for sure. I have two security softwares, one comes with the DSL, Verizon and then I got this Spyhunter software that got rid of most of it.

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s definitely not feasible for everyone to get a Mac. Glad you have things sorted now. Apologies again for that. It’s darn near a full time job making sure your code and site are secure from this kind of thing these days. 🙁 I’ll do my best to keep it clean though.

Hugs!

alainiz

new virus detected html flame bl its called you should check it out.
    virus detect again JS:Packed-D [Trj]

GTTOWNSEND

I have a regular Dell , an older one actually , the GX240 , anyway , I use AVG , it’s totally free , and this virus was caught and isolated by the AVG each time , I probably “caught it ” 20 times or so , and my computer has been operating fine as well.
    Try the free AVG , just google it , and you’ll have no futher problems. It is a low grade virus.
    Now , everyone please smile!
    😀

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Your getting this on your scanner again? I’m at a loss. My scanner is still showing clean. I’ve tried loading it over and over, clearing my caches, etc and I don’t seem to have the virus showing up. Now I’m confused! Have you cleared your browser cache and cookies?

Can you let me know when your scanner finds this, as in, does it happen when you click on something or are visiting a certain page? This is just in the forums correct, not on the main site?

I don’t understand how you could be seeing this and I am not…

Thanks,
    Annu

Oh hey there GTT! Are you also seeing this virus again since I cleaned it? Let me know please…it’s a bit of a mystery to me ATM!

GTTOWNSEND

Hey Annu!
    Been here many times this evening , no problems here for hours now! 😀
    Thanks!

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Well that’s great news! Please do let me know if your scanner picks this annoying little buggie up!

Thanks so much for letting me know!

Love,
    Annu

alainiz

it used to be on every page but its only when i go in the home

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.