WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
Homepage / Welcome to the Book of Light! / About the Site & Rules / What is Book-of-Light.com Worth?
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide

Home Forums Welcome to the Book of Light! About the Site & Rules What is Book-of-Light.com Worth?

• This topic has 7 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hey Loves!

I was forwarded a website that checks the worth of your domain http://www.stimator.com. I checked all my websites, and nothing was very spectacular…I had one worth $1500, one worth $200, etc..nothing special. THEN I checked book-of-light.com and HOLY TOLEDO! I was shocked….guess we’re doing something right!

Book-of-Light.com is currently worth:

$102,895

That is, of course, if I wanted to sell it! But I don’t…not yet anyhow…unless of course the right buyer came along and wanted to keep the site how it is…and let me to continue to run it how I like…and …and…..ha ha 😉

I found that interesting and uplifting..like all my hard work is being recognized by the worth of the website after only being open since August…I think it’s absolutely kickass kewl!

Thought I would share with my Light-Family!

Love & Hugs,
    Annu

Will

…Annu…

…those are only digits and hold no meaning…

…the True value cannot be counted…

…one of the other sites that I blog and post at was zaadz.com ( Dutch for seed )…

…the owner had built a great site that was …oh you know ! …that’s where I met you !…

…anyway…

…sold it to Gaium (sp ?)…many left …things went along…but the numbers were never the same…last summer the parent company axed many beautiful people that were giving their hearts…that led to more leaving…

…Sister !…

…what you have nurtured could evaporate into a mist of electrons…

…examine…

…what was the original Intention ?…

…to help heal this world… or …

…take the money and RUN !…

jamwolfsky

[youtube:1vlcoc47]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LoYM5OWIqI[/youtube:1vlcoc47]
    Sister only the Love in you can recognize you. You are loved and recognized simply because you are you. Love sustains everything washing the illusion of guilt and merit away.
    Love is the air I breathe.
    Namaste divine Annu.

Bigfeet E

…Amen…

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hello Loves!

I guess I should elaborated..I am always guilty of quick posts on my own forum…which is pretty sad actually!

You see, currently it is Money that is the representation of energy output on Earth. It’s a sad fact…but nonetheless this is the way it is.

That being said….My plan simplified is thus:

1 – Form a Non-profit organization around my website, around Illuminating Awareness (about 50% done!!)
    2 – Make as much money as possible…the more the better…millions or billions…whatever Universe deems fit…all money goes to the Non-profit activities.
    3 – Use that money to build off-grid completely self sufficient communities for 400-500 people here and there on the planet with the help of others….Comm-Unities of Light
    a – This means purchasing chunks of land, building domes, indoor gardens, off grid systems, etc
    4 – Also use the money to benefit and support organizations that are making the transition to a Resource based system. So converting existing infrastructure, better utilizing technology, anything that moves us forward as a Global Comm-Unity
    5 – Once all the money is used up…… the theory in my head is that it will become IRRELEVANT, because what do you use money for? Buying the things you need…such as food, clothing, etc….along with many things you DON’T need! SO, once you have everything you need in place, the money is no longer required…see where I’m going with this? 😉

The more money that Mel gets in her hot little paradigm changing hands the better!!!! 😀

If you’ve watched Zeitgeist Addendum then you know what I’m on about….if you haven’t, then I strongly urge you to watch it as soon as you can.

Basically, I am looking for ways the Universe is going to fund this endeavor. If it’s Book-of-Light.com, then SO BE IT! I see some benefits to both ways of moving forward….with Book-of-Light.com owned by me…or owned by some mainstream venue….either way, the message gets out in some way shape or form.

WIth Zaads, I can see it became a bit commercialized…but they still have hundreds of thousands of members and the site is STILL a good site…just “mainstreamed” a bit…which is OK! The Universe works in mysterious ways dahlings! Some people will ONLY LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM VENUES…some people will move on to other venues if they don’t like Gaiam…it’s all a step on the path home to Love…just like EVERYTHING is! IT’S ALL GOOD! YES I’M YELLING THAT! LOL 😆

So, for me, here’s the deal…as much as I don’t like to share this and speak it aloud to the Universe…I am in a place in my life that I haven’t been since I was about 17…I live with my mom and raise my son. I don’t have a “real job” other then building websites for people and even then I undercharge and do a lot of “charity” work for friends and family. My mom, bless her, is really supporting my son and I in the interm until things get better for me financially. My Book-of-Light is completely paid for by me and….well the only regular money coming in is for my son. So things are interesting right now to say the least….however I KNOW that the Universe is cooking up ways for my non-profit to succeed and my plan to be put into place. It’s only a matter of time when the way forward will be revealed to me…I don’t have the slightest worry about that… in my mind I am already a millionaire and things are moving forward with my plans!!

That being said, I have NO plans to sell Book-of-Light.com any time soon! AND if I did…I could always turn around and make a new site! It’s all good, and I will follow my higher self and instructions from Universe at every step forward….and make all my choices based on Love.

I guess I just felt vindicated a little…there are many in my life who scoffed at Book-of-Light.com and how much time I’ve put into it with no monetary gain…people thought I was nuts and still do! So to see, that all my hard work was not only being recognized by the amazing members and Love and Universe….the world we live in is also recognizing my hard work…by placing a large monetary worth on my work….my energy output! You see? This is flattering to me and helps me push forward and stay motivated to reach my ultimate goals in life….ah hem…like changing the world as much as I can from my little place in it. 😉

We all need to remember, that even though we know money is …well frankly the root of many “evils” on the planet…we still live in this world…. even if we are not of it. We play the game we need to play in order to move forward…eventually the entire game will change…it will not be like this anymore. I suggest we play the game well while we must…and that we enjoy it as much as we can! We make as much of the representation for our energy output as possible…Money…and we put it to good use for the Universe.

Who do you think can make a bigger difference in the world if they chose to?

1 – Bill Gates
    2 – The man who plays the guitar on the street for coins?

I think it’s obvious that they both can make huge differences in the world in different ways, however, Billy could change the planet with a few well placed dollars to convert existing infrastructure, to create comm-unities, to teach science and abolish “magical unknowns” which create fear and reliance on Religion and Politics…so yes…. Money….makes things happen in our current reality and I plan to create OODLES of it in order to prove…that eventually the Money itself is all irrelevant anyhow….it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on, however, it can change the world until then. 😉

I hope this helps you see my position a little more clearly?

I hope you will think hard about what your part will be in the change in paradigm on the planet. It takes DOING something…we can Love and Share and Grow as individuals…but we need to get out into the world and DO stuff to make the change too. It starts in our hearts and minds…it grows from a mustard seed into a mustard production company! LOL

A good start is watching Zeitgeist Addendum…then passing it along to everyone you know. Especially those with some money who can make a quicker difference… Just DO it! 😀 We are the ones who are changing the world…1 unit of God at a time. 😉

I love you!
    Annu

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

BTW…I LOVE that song Jam! Thank you!

SO true…Money cannot buy Love…however…it can help change the world so we NO LONGER NEED THE MONEY! YAY!

😀

Will

…I trust your heart Annu…

…I’ve seen it…

…we are all in this together…

…Change the World ?…

…Yes WE Can !…

…I wasn’t getting on your case…you’ve worked hard on this site…and it shows !…

jamwolfsky

@Annu wrote:

Hello Loves!

I1 – Bill Gates
    2 – The man who plays the guitar on the street for coins?

I think it’s obvious that they both can make huge differences in the world in different ways, however, Billy could change the planet with a few well placed dollars to convert existing infrastructure, to create comm-unities, to teach science and abolish “magical unknowns” which create fear and reliance on Religion and Politics…so yes…. Money….makes things happen in our current reality and I plan to create OODLES of it in order to prove…that eventually the Money itself is all irrelevant anyhow….it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on, however, it can change the world until then. 😉

I hope this helps you see my position a little more clearly?

IAnnu

Yes your intentions are perfectly clear and I am sure you will manifest a portion of your vision.
    I have seen the Zeitgeist addendum video, the basic idea is collectivism. The same error again that led to the 20th century catastrophies, collectivism in disguise behind a veneer of spirituality. This is pure materialism, ever present in Newage rapacity, and sorry sister I won’t buy any Maoist project, this is not freedom.
    Bill Gates as example, very significant, I won’t go into the detail of his turpitudes, giant entrepeneur eating everything to keep the monopole.

‘The man who plays on the street for coins’; you will be surprised by the number of avatars increasing the light quotient everyday in a dramatic way hidden at the street corners of our cities, that will lead to the ascension of this planet and the downfall of Babylon.

This said, I bid you Farewell from France with a Renegade smile 🙂 and I wish you the best in your experiment.

Namaste, Brothers and Sisters . I am closer to you in etheric realms and will remain so …..Hasta la vista 😀

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

I have seen the Zeitgeist addendum video, the basic idea is collectivism. The same error again that led to the 20th century catastrophies, collectivism in disguise behind a veneer of spirituality. This is pure materialism, ever present in Newage rapacity, and sorry sister I won’t buy any Maoist project, this is not freedom.

NO! this is NOT “collectivism”! This is NOT “communism” nor is it “Maoist”. I don’t understand your position and I hope you will elaborate…What are your views on the future of mankind on this planet? What do YOU think will work moving forward? Do you think the Money, Political and Religious systems running the world are working? Do you think we should continue how we are? What changes would YOU make to move forward as Humans on Planet Earth? We are Spirit Beings experiencing a physical life here….do you think we should improve physical life here that we are experiencing if we can? I am very interested in your views Brother!!!

I feel, that it is an idea for a way for mankind to move forward on this earth with what we have. It abolishes old ways of thinking about Religion, takes the mystical out and adds some science. It takes our improper use of Technology and puts it to good use for ALL, not just those with money and power, but EVERYONE should have needs met. It takes into consideration the Whole AND the individual….that is not Collectivism. You know, in theory “communism” works….only if there is not corruption and corruption comes from the money aspect and the power mongering due to it… These are just my thoughts.

I don’t understand how you can say that this is “materialism” too? Perhaps I am mistaken, but is this not simply an idea for a way forward that requires fine tuning and input from each of us? It’s not a perfect idea…but it’s a really good start! It requires more thought and input! In the end, we have a world without reliance on Money, Politics and Religion. Therefore…there is not “materialism” there is simply “stuff” getting to where it is needed…no more destroying resources to keep supply and demand operating…no more withholding resources because they cannot be purchased…it ends up being all about the resources being properly utilized.

I would invite you to look deeper into this Jamwolfsky…and please share your ideas.

‘The man who plays on the street for coins’; you will be surprised by the number of avatars increasing the light quotient everyday in a dramatic way hidden at the street corners of our cities, that will lead to the ascension of this planet and the downfall of Babylon.

I completely agree…this is why I said “
    I think it’s obvious that they both can make huge differences in the world in different ways” Each being here makes a difference….every single one of us no matter where we are financially! Of course this is true!

“Babylon” MUST fall…and it will…but what happens after this? Have you considered what you and your family will do without “Babylon”? Will you no longer require or want for things like Toilet paper? I really hope you will further explain your position Jam. 😀 We live in a world that uses “materials” for comfort and frankly I enjoy many of my material goods….but I am working out ways that me and my family will live abundantly with as little material needs as possible…growing our own food, supplying our own needs and helping others to do the same. Self sufficiency! I do not plan on becoming a victim when Babylon falls! My child deserves a life after this if we so choose and I have decided to help pick up the pieces after the fall and live happily with joy and needs met after this occurs….if we’re still on this planet in this dimension that is. 😉

All I am saying is that in THIS reality…Money=Power and if those in Power happen to be resonating with Love then we are better for it..all of us. 😉 Eventually…even this reality will no longer equate Money with Power…that is where we are headed. But does this mean we cannot enjoy life’s good materials? So because I enjoy “materials” or “technology” or the like… I am materialistic? I don’t NEED any of these things, I ENJOY them. You clearly enjoy typing on your computer! This is material technology and it has improved your life…bottom line…I think everyone is entitled to material technology regardless of whether or not they can afford it….and we have the power to do this right now. Then we can wean ourselves off of needless technology and utilize our other “gifts” and “powers” as we learn them…but all things are a process and all things take time…time time time.

It is my position that “ascension” is not some etherical mystical thing…it is science, all things follow the will of the Universe or Science, which is simply the means to explain the wills of the universe and with spiritual understanding we can see the bigger picture. We must work towards our end goals as a Global Community, knowing we are all One being made up of unique individuals….that is not collectivism by definition. It is Unity.

We “ascend” on 4 levels…not only spiritually, but physically, mentally and emotionally our growth happens simultaneously. We are not just our “bodies” we are many layered beings and must account for all those layers having needs met. We cannot neglect our physical needs and expect our spiritual, mental and emotional growth to flourish under lacking conditions…it just will not work. So for planetary ascension…we need a new way forward for our planet. A new way to run society Unified and acting out of Love. UNCONDITIONAL Love.

This said, I bid you Farewell from France with a Renegade smile 🙂 and I wish you the best in your experiment.

Namaste, Brothers and Sisters . I am closer to you in etheric realms and will remain so …..Hasta la vista 😀

Am I missing something? Or are you leaving the site over this? I sure hope not…I hope you will continue discussion and help me to better see your viewpoint?

Namaste!

Love,
    Annu

Will

…Jam…

…when I read your post I was too shocked to reply…

…Annu ‘s shook me out of it…

…you are not leaveing ?…

…contemplate the importance of dialogue…

…I for one do not wish for you to leave…I have enjoyed All that you share…there is Much work ahead…a whole New World to build…

…you are one of my builder buddies !…

GTTOWNSEND

Jam , much Love to you , Pleiadian brother , no matter where your Heart leads you.
    And much Love to All here at Book of Light as well! 🙂

opalescent

A pile of paper sat in a locker in a dark and quiet mansion high on a hill. No one remembered what it was for or how it had been used, though some speculated it was a sort of game token for some long-forgotten game of chance. “Mogul”, some said it was called. The rules made little sense, however, and the players had tired of the same people winning time and time again. The piles of paper, yellowed and neglected, were all that remained, the rules of the game long ago having changed so much that the keepers of the rule book decided to rename it “Dream Making”. And so it was that what had been was no more and that which came is already dreamed by those who re-write the rules. The only thing that anyone remembered about the old game of Mogul was that Dream Making was much more fun for everyone.

link

opalescent

The idea of a community of light is an interesting one. It is what is being created here, online.

Who reaches more people, Bill Gates spending a wad of cash on a nice out of the way safe haven for spiritually-minded people, or the guy on the street corner singing a new song and the person who makes a video of him, posts it on the web, and inspires hundreds then thousands to sing a new song that’s in tune for their own communities? There’s a question.

Personally, the idea of living as part of a planned community is anathema to me. I suppose that’s why I live in a suburban development now, to break me of that! My husband and I briefly explored an opportunity to become part of an off-the-grid self-sufficient spiritually-minded community (there are several around here and they work for the people to whatever degree the people make them work), but we quickly ditched the idea. Rules and regulations, codes of conduct, meetings, committees… that’s what we want to get away from, but they were at the heart of this guy’s community plan. I am much more comfortable with the notion that I will be at the right place at the right time with the people I’m supposed to be there with. So far, it’s merely a vision we hold, of a partially underground dome or a nicely kept old farmhouse, whichever becomes because it’s the more perfect for us, on a nice big private patch of clean, beautiful, fertile land with a nice view, good neighbors who are friends within shouting distance, no need to be any closer, thanks. That all comes with a place to have conferences, seminars, visiting speakers, rooms for healers and counselors, a fire circle for ceremonies and powwows, and a pony. For my son. He also wants chickens, a cow, and a donkey. Maybe a dog and a new kitten. And while this is still a vision, it is actually taking shape. We’re really studying hard how to let go of “How?”.

So, yeah, I wouldn’t need much to get that dream going! It’s funny how quickly things take shape once you hit the right note of resonance in your intent, and let go of fear and thoughts thereof.

What are y’all’s ideas about community? Where are you now, and where do you see yourself? What do you need, what are your plans, how far are you along on that? Let’s talk about what community means and in that way, create a very nice little seed, and change the world. One little corner at a time, if that’s what works.

Here’s something I recently read, food for thought: “Bloomberg news has calculated that with the new stimulus plan added in, the US government has thrown 9.7 trillion dollars at the problem since September of 2008. That is enough money, the calculate, to give $1430 to every man woman and child on earth or else pay off over 90% of all outstanding US mortgages.”

Annan

What are y’all’s ideas about community? Where are you now, and where do you see yourself?

Well, I simply live in a country that allready has all the qualities you would attach to “the NESARA”, “the fifth dimensional living” or “the golden age”. So, the standards we have here is something the populace in the rest of the world most definitively would be able to live under. But I think Annu underlines the mentality that most people in the northern Americas have…..”If i just got like a couple of million dollars or billion dollars…..then I would close off a community, get off the global and local grid, and do it my way which is a much better way”. This is the genetic mentality that diggs you into the s*** hole…..

Michael Moore was here in regard of his Sicko movie doing research, and did some movie shooting, but he stated clearly that he could not use any of it. Simply because the prime audience of the movie in the US would simply not believe in it….that we have free healthcare for every single inhabitant in our nations five million people, amongst many other social benefits that you probably not even believe. This applies to all the other countries tha makes up this region with more than 30 million people.

When it comes to this “lets get of the grid” stuff…..I think it is totally far out and just going back to the collectivistic ideals, which do not work out in the long term at all. If you can not see yourself as a constructive inhabitant and co-operative of the global community – we allready have on this planet – it is pretty far fetched that one is making any good out of putting up closed-rule-based-communities.

I see these “get of the grid” ideas as insignificant social arenas, for a minority interested handfull of very spiritually minded people. Add to that with the danger of ending up as a totalitarian regime, in the worst case ending up in secterism.

But hey. I love those people who share common grounds, moving into different neighbourhoods both urban and non-urban to share their passion. The ones living in “eco-friendly” villages as much as the ones living in “art-collectives” in the city.

Conservative democratic socialism is the only thing to work. So see ya´ll up here in fifth dimension 😀

Much hate
    Annan the Nordic

jamwolfsky

[youtube:1wzff5vy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4L6-0WRfSA[/youtube:1wzff5vy]
    🙂 …..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.