WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 6 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    rheaunique

I have to ask this. What is channeling? It seems as though it is just personalities of ourselves more knowledgeable aspects of self. When I ask a question to Kuluwm( All) I always get an answer. I believe that we are immortal and in that we all have millions of years worth of knowledge and wisdom so in essence we tend to answer our own questions. So that channel is a channel of self and whatever the name be it is me in another time. Or would those consider channeling as a way to communicate with others as of telepathy. Do you see another being? Do you sense another being outside of yourself? Or is it a matter of just knowing? How would you all define channeling ?

Annan

Be-loved rheaunique!

Not sure if this question is directed to Adamu as part of his inter-action and therefore not sure if my answer and the question belongs in another thread. But I guess some of these fine moderators will move it over to an appropriate one if that is so.

My meaning of this rheauniquie is that every-One is a channel….channels of your higher self….that which is undeniably connected to god-godess. As me sees it – a channeler – which as per se must be noted as a medium….has the abilities to bygo the ego, hence then connect to the conciousness of, ALL that is, and ALL that is to know. Mediums is doing so without complete ego-death and resumes normal activities after channeling and has the control to when these channelings occur. But you and I as immortals are under a constant channeling from out higher self, just with som minor or major disturbance from ego.

So I apply a little Wiki-defintion to that one in terms of channeling coming through the craft of mediumship:
    The term “mediumship” denotes the ability of a person (the medium) to apparently experience contact with spirits of the dead, spirits of immaterial entities, angels, or demons. The medium generally attempts to facilitate communication between non-mediumistic people and spirits who may have messages to share.

A medium may appear to listen to and relate conversations with spirit voices; go into a trance and speak without knowledge of what is being said; allow a spirit to enter their body and speak through it; relay messages from the spirits those who wish to contact them with the help of a physical tool, such as a writing implement…… (quote stop)

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

Rheaunique, you ask an interesting question: “what is channelling?”. I would start by saying that I agree with what Annan has said. In principal it is you allowing a higher energy to pass though your body. Some people channel healing energy, others channel frequencies and vibrations that heal the earth. I know of people that receive emotions or feelings. Others get a “sense”… a “knowingness” about things. Some get pictures. Others get ideas and words. Some do it in a trance state where they are absent, others do it fully conscious. There are so many permutations and variations that it is hard to put any firm definition forward. All I can tell you about is my own experience which I shall briefly do:
    In searching for my own spiritual answers I can to be aware that, in meditation, I could ask ”myself” questions and get answers back from my own inner voice. At first I thought I was just playing a game with myself. I doubted that this was anything more special than some self-deception. But the answers I received were interesting so I kept doing it. I asked more interesting questions and got some pretty amazing answers. I was at that time addressing myself to my spirit guide. Then I began addressing other beings and getting other perspectives. Things got more and more interesting and the answers became to be quite complex. I came to understand things that have brought me great healing. I moved myself from a place of pain, self-loathing, fear, anger, and a desire to just “not be here” to eventually find the place I now am at. I am quite simply in love with life. I am here because I want to be. I am more happy than I ever thought any person could be. I know who I am, I know why I’m here, I know where I am going to and I know how to get there. Everything is just too beautiful to contemplate. And this is all due to the unending love and patience of those that make themselves available to me through this “channelling” thing.

But what IS it?
    I can only tell you how it is explained to me. I, Zingdad, am a fragment of something much greater. Call it my “higher self”. This being loves me and wants me to be happy. If I ask it for help it will give me that help but will not over-ride my free will, etc. So I have to be prepared to help myself a bit too. Things are not given on a platter. So anyway. I ask for guidance and advice. Then I have to be prepared to work to hear that guidance and advice. But then it begins to come through. In my case the answers to my questions are placed in my own mind as my own thoughts. So it really does feel like I am thinking to myself. The only difference is that I actively ask the question and then wait for the answer to “think itself into my brain”. And that is how it works. So I can choose to doubt this process and tell myself I am just deluding myself! I can still make that choice right now. Okay, it’s a bit hard to explain how my life has been improved… but you get the point. There is no solid proof of anything yet. So essentially my higher-self places thoughts in my mind which is really just me thinking to myself. And when I talk to other beings it is actually my higher self talking to them. He sort of translates their thoughts into a format that I can easily manage and understand and makes it available to me. So, no matter who I talk to I always get the answer in the same way and it always feels the same to me. But it is so that different beings will give different answers to the same question. I begin to get a sense of the personality of these beings by the way they answer me.

And that is how it works for me. So I have always been a bit uncomfortable with the term “channelling”. It seems to imply some mystical, occult mechanism for contacting the dead or something. When, in reality, there is nothing further from the truth. It is as natural a thing as breathing. Or thinking a thought. Its so simple and so natural. We have just somehow forgotten that we can all do this.

Oh, yes. When I meditate very deeply and channel then I get more than this. Then I feel stuff – sometimes I feel like my body is moving very fast. Other times I feel energy rushing through me. Or sometimes I see lights and shapes. Sometimes I even hear a few words. But that isn’t actually how I channel when I’m bring the stuff though that I make available here. For that I just call a being (like Adamu) to my mind and then ask “myself” questions. I type the question as I think it. Then I type the answer as it begins to come onto my head. Usually I have no idea how the idea will unfold… I just type the words as they arrive.
    I have very recently given up typing the conversations and using a mic to let Adamu speak… and that is how the youtube Video was made.

So that’s me. But each person will be different. I promise you that everyone can do this. You must want to and you must be prepared to do the work. But everyone can do it.

rheaunique

Well thank you Annan and Zingdad for the insight. I can say that I see that I am changing in many ways and gaining a sense of clarity in my perspective of life. I’ve experienced these things in many ways but unconsciously, and am learning to activate them consciously. I am glad to have found a community of people that share an open mind for I often felt alone. Thank you. This brings a sense of confidence in my place in the world. I’ll tell you about a particular dream that stays on my mind… I stood in front of a door that was wooden with bricks around it and I slowly opened the door and it was pitch black and as soon as I quieted my fear there were thousands of stars all around that faded from a purple sky and purple mountains and I looked to the ground but there was thousand more stars I was standing on a transparent illuminated path I was in space all around me then with a blink of an eye I was on a planet with 3 moons with a gorgeous green florescent landscape. I was in pure awe.

I’ve been trying to go back to that place since. I meditate periodically but I been searching and studying for a method that will work best for me, because I always fall asleep during meditation. I want to be fully conscious so I know that it will take time.

Annan

I am glad to have found a community of people that share an open mind for I often felt alone

My dear rheauniquie you are never alone. I post up this little video presentation with some lovely sounds and words for your upliftment, and assurance – that you will never walk alone:
    http://truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=1165

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

@rheaunique wrote:

I’ve been trying to go back to that place since. I meditate periodically but I been searching and studying for a method that will work best for me, because I always fall asleep during meditation. I want to be fully conscious so I know that it will take time.

Rheaunique, I would like to say to you that everything is perfect. That dream-vision was not given to you by accident and it is also not by accident that you have not been given it again. I would suggest to you that it was given as an act of “divine intervention”, if you will. It was meant to inspire you. Draw you forward in a quest to finding your true path. I love that it was an “illuminated path” and that it an out into thee stars. The imagary is beautiful, powerful and compelling. And the planet with three moons? Perhaps a “home planet” of yours? How very tantalizing!

Rheaunique, for what it’s worth I feel meditation to be the ONLY real path in this world. Or certainly the foundation of all paths. But that is my opinionf. Falling asleep during meditation is a common complaint. There are a few solutions. The one is to do your meditations first thing in the morning when you are fresh. The other is to meditate in the sitting position. Or you can learn to chant while you meditate. These are three solutions which spring to mind but there are others if these do not work for you. But the point I make is that I believe you will struggle to re-find this path if you are not meditating. If you do not meditate how else do you still your ego and your will enough to receive? How else are you to begin to know your own spirit essence? How else are you to find true inner-peace and balance? There may be other ways but I do not know of them. So I would strongly encourage you to find the method that works for you. For then I am sure you shall soon find your path!

In the mean time. If you ALSO meditate before going to sleep at night then this can be very beneficial. Sure, you will fall asleep during your meditations, but that is okay. The benefit is you are taking the time before you fall asleep to deeply relax your body. You are also focusing yourself and are able then to place a suggestion deeply in your sub-conscious. This is an excellent way to “program” your dreams. When I am struggling with something and I need some guidance then this is one of the means I might employ:
    1. Take some deep, slow breaths
    2. Systemically relax the body, muscle-by-muscle from my toes up to my scalp
    3. Say to myself: “I am going to dream of a solution to the issue of…” Or “I ask my higher self to show me in my dreams how to…” or whatever I have decided I want. I repeat this a few times until I feel it is embedded. Then I work my emotions around into feeling how I would feel if I already had what I was asking for. Peace. Or happiness. Or satisfaction. Or whatever it is. I really feel that and I put that feeling into saying “I am thankful that this is given to me” and I let it go.

I have to say it works like magic. I don’t always get what I asked for but I always get what I actually needed. And it is always very clear that what I am getting is the direct response to the request. Quite fun, really – you should give it a try.

Annan

Yes Opal, that was quite also my prediction earlier, that it might be moved….wow….am I like the weatherman here now…. 😆

Zingdad:
    Most inspiring writings must I say.

Rheaunique, for what it’s worth I feel meditation to be the ONLY real path in this world

May I also suggest prayer and complete thankfullness to god-godess along meditation as tools to be-along on this path!? 🙄

Rheauniquie:
    I feel that dear Zingdad have covered so much, in a nice way here, so I would like to add a little example of a trance channeling “caught on tape” – where the medium let over the control over his body completely. And this would not be adviceable to do unless beeing very well prepared – and physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually ready – which one can be, most of it, in the ways that Zingdad here has explained so finely.

May I also add up a little fresh air, fresh water and sunlight ingested with a little daily walk, would also be much beneficial :geek:

Here is for you Rheauniquie a little trance channel exerpt I have posted – under another thread here at BoL – for the purpose of a little inspiration, for you:
    https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=164

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

UFOBelieve

WOW thank you guys for so much awesome information! SO nice to be here!!

@rheaunique
    :
    Very cool dream! Thanks for sharing this experience! =)

I just have a little question.
    In meditation or contemplation or whatever, when you ask questions to your higher self or whatever being, or if you ask a guardian angel to protect you, or as Zingdad explained, when you ask for a truth to come through to you, do you actually SAY it? Or do you whisper it? Or do you just formulate a question in your mind and send to out to whoever it is meant for? Is that enough?

Okay there’s maybe another question I have. xD
    I was told by Opal that meditation is more or less the opposite of contemplation. I always did contemplation, thinking I was meditating, and it works pretty nice for me. Would you guys say it is ESSENTIAL to meditate, or can you just continue to contemplate and more or less get the same results in the end?
    I never really meditated, I still can barely imagine how it works. For example, if you channel, don’t you somehow have to think about things, like formulating a question or writing the answer down? How is it than possible to meditate, which I understand is shutting the mind down as much as possible?

opalescent

To your first question, I’d say just do what you need so you can feel it… if that means you say it or write it, then do that, and eventually your brain can “rewire” itself, getting used to the process and you can just intend the question or whatever.

Second… I’d say, simply, contemplation is thinking about the question or idea, prayer is asking for an answer, meditation is opening the mind (not shutting it down) to receive an answer. But these are all technicalities.

I have a child climbing on my back at the moment so I will go play and let someone else answer this! 🙄 😆

rheaunique

” for what it’s worth I feel meditation to be the ONLY real path in this world. Or certainly the foundation of all paths.”

Thank you. Honestly that affirms my assumption. I believe I just need focus above all. I can get easily frustrated without results or a wealth of information, So in other words I know what needs to be done. Thanks Zingdad and Annan.

Annan

Much welcome rheauniquie, you are allready the godess of truth, so join in some patience there and you have it ALL. And if you find it difficult to obtain patience, wealth of information or lastly as you write, results – I would suggest you pray sincerely to god-godess within you, to show you the way. Then wait a little bit more and you will guaranteed have it ALL, because you have had it ALL all-the-way and merely need to re-member how to get back to it.

I wish you luck on your connection, communion and awakening of your higher self rheaunique. 😉

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

Annan

My dear friend UFObelieve!

I think Zingdad will be the best to answer most of your questions, but I will just add in a little something for you. For you I think, besides what has allready been posted in this thread, it would be something to gain – by looking into what is called of Conscious Breathing. Lots and lots of information on Google.

A little inspirational talk on breathing, affecting and creating to you – on this channeling belove from Saint-Germain. This as a parallell followup to reply to my answer to you in this thread and in earlier posting 😉

[youtube:dc5cvgaa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZElaRd7BmY[/youtube:dc5cvgaa]

I let it be with that, and wait eagerly to Zingdad probably pops up here, to de-light us with some more of his personal insight.

Much love
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

UFOBelieve, this video looks familiar!

bajillic

Hi all, I also am interesting in what channelling actually is. It fascinates me and I so want to do it!!
    A good friend of mine has told me something that had stuck with me and I thought you all might gain from hearing. It really made sense when I heard it….

The three ways to connect with the source ( god or whatever you want to call it)

PRAYER – asking for something

MEDITATION – waiting

CONTEMPLATION – making it happen, going ahead and do it yourself.

I love this anyway.
    There is no right way for sure on how to channel or meditate. I personally don’t have the desire to sit, although I probably should more as I am a busy Mum! I think it is all in timing and the intent one has… I can’t wait to do it and I love hearing everyones experiences.
    Better go find the kids and get them in the bath tub… byeeeee 🙂
    Thanks

Jilly

UFOBelieve

@opalescent wrote:

UFOBelieve, this video looks familiar!

Yeah that’s what I meant when I said he had a very hard to understand accent!! ;D
    I also saw the video you have seen, this radio interview, but this guy has a lot of very nice videos with him. Don’t know who he is though. ^^
    Thx Annan for posting anyway. Very interesting thought on breathing, I’ve certainly never seen it that way!!

@bajillic
    : Hm yeah that sounds pretty plausible.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.