WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 6 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Annan

I would like to sum up on my behalf: “All that we are talking about here, is simply bee-ing your souls intention, and by that in every second be in the moment – a little more and a little more until one is fused with ones higher self – and one then becomes part of ALL by letting ones higher self be the personality one is and has.” Difficult and easy at the same time – there is a time to sow and a time to reap 😎

Opal:
    This is be-loved Saint-Germain channeled through Keenya, a London based trance-medium. You recon the Saint-Germain i guess. 🙂

UFObelieve:
    It is the in-total expression of the all the manifestiations of be-loved Saint-Germain that comes through. If you read up a little about Saint-Germain, and se a picture as how he now “presents him-self” you who have a little laugh at yourself, because you se the voice, the eyes and the gestures fit so completely as far as goes to the message.

I have posted up many of these videos on BoL aswell as a short Bio on Saint-Germain here for thos interested. Highly recommended ALL of them must i say: https://book-of-light.com/forums2/viewforum.php?f=40

Jilly:
    There is no book of rules on channeling. As you seem to be a busy parent, and feel you have not time for rituals, then choose to BE in the moment. This CAN be much as right for you as deep meditating is for Zingdad…..thus beeing the core same subject one obtains by doing both. Be in the moment, in completeness when with your child or children, that will serve you many many gifts for sure – as much valuable to be able to channel specific messages. You are most lucky to have thes little human beeings around you, and at the same time beeing able to BE in the moment, thus they will be able to channel to you, all the information or what ever you need in-the-moment-of-beeingness. This as we remember that these little ones are as highly developed souls as we are – but completely pure, innocent, loving and carefree and so much more.

I post up this video channeled from Saint-Germain on What A Child Represents – for you Jilly – , which I think will be appropriate for the moment:

[youtube:dpoenw7p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIwLhzN-jhI[/youtube:dpoenw7p]

Much peace
    Annan the Nordic

opalescent

The video channeling of Keenya is something UFOBelieve had emailed me about some few weeks ago, that’s why I recognize it, and I thank you, Annan the Nordic, for bringing it again to my awareness. 😀

@Annan wrote:

There is no book of rules on channeling. As you seem to be a busy parent, and feel you have not time for rituals, then choose to BE in the moment. This CAN be much as right for you as deep meditating is for Zingdad…..thus beeing the core same subject one obtains by doing both. Be in the moment, in completeness when with your child or children, that will serve you many many gifts for sure – as much valuable to be able to channel specific messages. You are most lucky to have thes little human beeings around you, and at the same time beeing able to BE in the moment, thus they will be able to channel to you, all the information or what ever you need in-the-moment-of-beeingness. This as we remember that these little ones are as highly developed souls as we are – but completely pure, innocent, loving and carefree and so much more.

Yes I echo this… A while back, I was given a couple of years in which to deeply meditate and heal, and so I did. Then I was given a child, so now my meditation is “on the fly” so to speak. Even my channeling works around that, and must be portable and without a power cord (I use pen and paper) so I can escape the background noise as I need. Everything is a custom fit!

It’s tricky sometimes, tho, isn’t it, just to feel a moment of peace 😮 What a gift, I remind myself!

Annan

That is very nice, and Keenya is such a fine person. I will contact him not to far into the future, to make him a offer he cannot refuse 😆

You will be PM´ed about it from the dark-knight-of-the-nordic-light when after the plot is acted out. 😎

Yes, back to the Pen and Paper, what a real retro-chick you are Opal….makes me wonder how they did make things work out back in the times without those satellites swirrling around in space?? 😯 hahaha….

Much joy
    Annan the Nordic

Zingdad

@UFOBelieve wrote:

In meditation or contemplation or whatever, when you ask questions to your higher self or whatever being, or if you ask a guardian angel to protect you, or as Zingdad explained, when you ask for a truth to come through to you, do you actually SAY it? Or do you whisper it? Or do you just formulate a question in your mind and send to out to whoever it is meant for? Is that enough?

UFOBelieve, I find in matter of spirituality there is one absolute consistent golden rule that you should always adhere to and never forget. It’s this:
    There are no rules.
    😉
    LOL! Seriously! What I mean is you can ask a hundred people what “works” for them and get a hundred different answers. And then, when you find something that works for you, you’ll have found the hundred and first way! Honestly my friend, whatever works for you. Whatever makes you feel “right”. That said there is value in asking people that are getting results that you’d like to get but don’t think that their way is gospel or anything, okay?
    So here’s what works for me. I normally work silently. I have my conversations and all that stuff inside my mind. But sometimes, just SOMETIMES when I really want to give some extra clarity and power to something I’ll say it aloud. I don’t know… it feels like I am making it real-er. More concrete. More final, by saying it with my mouth and with my breath.

@UFOBelieve wrote:

Okay there’s maybe another question I have. xD
    I was told by Opal that meditation is more or less the opposite of contemplation. I always did contemplation, thinking I was meditating, and it works pretty nice for me. Would you guys say it is ESSENTIAL to meditate, or can you just continue to contemplate and more or less get the same results in the end?
    I never really meditated, I still can barely imagine how it works. For example, if you channel, don’t you somehow have to think about things, like formulating a question or writing the answer down? How is it than possible to meditate, which I understand is shutting the mind down as much as possible?

I also feel there is no one meditation. Each persons experience of meditation is unique. And literally each time I meditate I have an entirely different experience. Sometimes I mix a little contemplation in there. Sometimes I have some conversation. Sometimes just a monologue. But for me the real meditation goodness happens when I shut up long enough to feel myself undergo some energetic change. I don’t know how to describe this. I simply become aware that I am much more… much LARGER… than this body. I sometimes feel myself drifting and moving. Or rushing very fast. Or I feel energy patterns rushing over my body. Stuff like that. I become aware of myself as an energetic being which is much more than this body. And in so doing my energies are able to re-balance themselves. It is a wonderful restorative and healthful thing to do. And it just FEELS so damn good. And then, if I manage to keep my ego out of things and keep BE-ing then I can sometimes begin to touch the divine within. The most amazing and unexpected things can happen. Like meeting my highest-self who is a beautiful sun-shine angel being. Amazing. Or being show stuff. Or hearing music that makes me cry with its beauty. Or… just different and amazing stuff. The point I am making is that, if you can stay with it your “waiting” can be profoundly rewarded. And the journey to getting to the place where you CAN stay with it is very very valuable. Like: the reasons you get hooked by stuff must be looked at. If you find you keep having something bother you so that you can go into deep meditation then that is your subconscious showing you a place within that needs work. And you’ll have to do the work. You’ll have to heal the pain and balance the imbalances within yourself and your psyche or you’re going to struggle.
    It can be a LOT of work. It can mean you might need to get someone to help you. I went to a wonderful healer person. She is a shaman/ energy healer/ psychologist/ hypnotherapist. She helped me immeasurably. Helped me to heal my pain and sort my demons out. Find my peace. Now I know I could have done it on my own. I also know it would have taken me years to do what I did with her in weeks.

So I’m just throwing this stuff out there. I don’t know what your journey will be or where you’ll need to go. I’m simply saying it can be a lot of work. But the journey itself is the most valuable thing you will ever do. Or so I believe. It is the journey inwards. The journey to self. It is the ascension path. It is the way to the discovery of your own magnificence. And what could be more important that that?

opalescent

true channeling = deep healing

UFOBelieve

@Zingdad:

Oh well, thank you so much. I was generally following my inner voice, but I was always thinking “what if I don’t do it right” and I somehow thought I was required to get something like a step-by-step description of everything. Thanks a lot for giving me this broad perspective!! =)

And also again BIG thanks to anyone who reads this and thinks he could possibly be meant!! =)) 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.