WELCOME SEEKER

WELCOME SEEKER

Welcome to the Book-of-Light, where information illuminates awareness. However, be warned.. once you know, you cannot un-know!

VIDEO LIBRARY

VIDEO LIBRARY

We've curated an eclectic collection of mind-blowing videos over the years!

Read more
ARCHIVED FORUMS

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Interesting people, sharing experiences on some out-of-this-world subjects. 2008-2012...

Read more
The Illusion of Choice: Ninety Percent of American Media Controlled by Six Corporations Gallery of Giants Ebook: The Book of Giants – Dead Sea Scrolls Illuminations Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation by Kathy J. Forti Video: The Real Story of Christmas Documentary Video: The Real Story of Halloween HD – History Channel Ebook: Egyptian Book of the Dead Ebook: The Lost Book of Enki – Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God Video: The Universe Space Time Mystery | Mathematical Science Documentary HD Video: Vedic Cosmos – Full Documentary Video: Buckminster Fuller – Thinking Out Loud (1996) Documentary Video: The Buckminster Fuller / Edward Leedskalnin Connection Edward Leedskalnin – The Mysterious Magnetic Coral Castle a Broken Heart Built Ebook: The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla – 20th Century Genius Video: Nikola Tesla’s Life – New Documentary Full Ebook: The inventions, researches and writing of Nikola Tesla Video: The Connected Universe – Nassim Haramein Video: UNGRIP (From the creators of Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA) Ebook: The Book of Enoch – The Secret Old Testament Book Ebook: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean Videos: Aleshenka – A Tiny Creature Found in Russia The Mysterious Georgia Guidestones – 10 Shocking Commandments Set in Stone in 1980 Book-of-Light.com STAR of LIGHT The Return of the Annunaki – Gillian DeArmond-Green Video: Secrets of Water, The Movie Video Series: Ancient Aliens – Full Series Video: Guided Astral Projection Technique Meditation Ebook: Be Here Now The Charge of the Goddess The Lake of Fire That Men Built Tantra and Taoist Cosmic Connection Video: ONE STEP BEYOND AND THE SACRED MUSHROOM Building A Post-Chaos Community Video: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied Life’s True Beginnings Video: Urantia Book on “Strange Universe” Making the Connection Between Spirituality & Creativity The Four-Fold Path to Enlightenment The Hynek Classification System Ebook: Designing Our Future – The Venus Project Video: Why in the World are They Spraying? (Chemtrails, Geoengineering) Video: Kymatica Renewable Energy Directory Self Confidence & Inner Self Worth Video: THRIVE – What on Earth Will it Take? *MOST IMPORTANT FILM ON EARTH* The Zeitgeist Movement FREE DOWNLOAD! 4th Chakra – Green Open Heart Bliss 528hz & 639hz http://t.co/VZWQK5sJ Law of One / RA Material Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video: Zeitgeist II – Addendum Ebook: Oahspe – A Very Weird New Bible (1828-1891) Communicate Telepathically with Animals Techniques for Soul Growth Every person has within them…A Song of Life…Each of us know we have a song. A beautiful vibration within as a reminder of our essence… Video: Nassim Haramein – Crossing The Event Horizon part 4 of 4 Master Mayan Tzolkin Calendar The Messianc Complex Video: The Big Picture by George Green Video: Human Genetics Manipulated – Human Origins Intro Ebook: Out of the Matrix Video: *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist Authentic Sacred Jewelry and Talismans Ebook: Messages for the Ground Crew Jonathan Goldman – Holy Harmony Homeland Security Checkpoint "Those who are hardest to Love, need Love the most" – The Peaceful Warrior The Truth about Vitamin D Video: Zeitgeist I: The Movie Remastered Version Key to the Gnosis Video: The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14) 13 Moon Mayan Galactic Calendar Date Decoder Video: Beyond 2012: Evolving Perspectives on the Next Age Unconditional Love OMMM Reiki MI – Healing on All Levels Winston Shrout – Solutions In Commerce Thoughts, Words & Deeds aligned is total CONGRUENCY… Total Congruency = Powerful Manifestation of Goals Ebook: The Book of Light: The Nature of God, The Structure of Consciousness and the Universe Within You Codex Alimentarius…Bills C-51 and C-52 and C-6 Canadian Implementations of the CODEX ideals -Become Aware, be FREE to choose Implications of Oneness Sustainable Earth Friendly Living About Awakenings Does DNA Have Telepathic Properties? Thought Therapy Avoiding Victimhood Video Library: What About Me? Consult the Sabian Oracle The Magnificent You Inner Child Meditation About Love – Happy Valentines Day! XO LΦVE H20 Festival June 19th – 21st, 2009 – The Historic Summer Solstice Celebration & Concert For The Living Water Video: Gnarls Barkley – Crazy The Science of Oneness – Is Current Science Incomplete? many happy returns echoes Winter Solstice celebrations: a.k.a. Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, the Long Night, etc. Ebook: Monroe Techniques for Astral Projection Ebook: The Astral Body & Other Astral Phenomena Ebook: 66 Astral Projection Exit Techniques Ebook: Secret Guide to Instant Astral Projection Ebook: Astral Projection – The Complete Guide
  • This topic has 6 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    LadyOruall

HAY GUISE!

LadyOruall here.

I’m a writer and artist…I write sci-fi and the art I do is mostly sketches and stuff, but I do woodworking and sell it when I’m low on cash. I’m into paranormal and/or bizarre stuff, things that may or may not be creepy, and comic books.
    I live in North Carolina in the US…middle of nowhere, really.
    I’m single, which basically means “Romantic relationships? No thank you.”
    I’m childfree, which basically means “Kids? No thank you.”
    I’m a dragon-kin which basically means “…you know what? Look it up.”
    I have a cat, which basically means “Cat hair? Yes, everything I own is covered in it.”

I have a personal website where you can simultaneously read my blog, check out my art, read my science fiction series, and check out my myspace profile:
    LadyO’s Hub Site

ShyloLove
    Keymaster

Hey Lady!

😆 You’re so funny…me and my mom had a good chuckle at this post.

Glad you have you around…my master moderator! Now get to work! 😆

Kidding…no need for workin here…no potatoes to dig up nor onions to pull round these parts. 😉

he he

Happy to have you on the team!

Love,
    Annu

LadyOruall

@Annu wrote:

Hey Lady!

😆 You’re so funny…me and my mom had a good chuckle at this post.

Glad you have you around…my master moderator! Now get to work! 😆

Kidding…no need for workin here…no potatoes to dig up nor onions to pull round these parts. 😉

he he

Happy to have you on the team!

Love,
    Annu

It’s good to be here, and thanks for the warm welcome. 😀

Now I must run around like crazy, getting re-acquainted with everything, and…OH MY GOD, WE HAVE A MR. GREEN SMILEY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Zingdad

Hey-ho, it’s Lady O!

Nice to see you here. I’ll hide my horse and armour. I understand these things can make dragons a touch fidgety? 😆

LadyOruall

@Zingdad wrote:

Hey-ho, it’s Lady O!

Nice to see you here. I’ll hide my horse and armour. I understand these things can make dragons a touch fidgety? 😆

Nooooo horses and armour and stuff are awesome! Did I mention I have a sword collection? 😉 😆

Will

…I have a sword collection also…and I am a custom knife maker…

…I believe it was the words of Ani D’franco…
    “any tool can be a weapon if you hold it just right”

Zingdad

So what’s with us and swords then? I had such a yen to understand swordsmanship that I actually practised kenjutsu (Samurai sword fighting) for a while. I even bought a genuine katana (over and above the wooden boken with which we practised). And then, though I don’t know how to really use it I bought a really beautiful Claymore (more steel is good right? 😀 ) The odd thing is I am really very non-violent. In fact the only violent conflict I have ever had was with an intruder in my house. I instinctively chose my jo (japanese quarter-staff) as I left my bedroom rather than a blade. He brought a can of mace (pepper spray). The mace somehow failed to work on me. The jo however did not fail to work on him. But that’s my only war story. I didn’t even have one fist-fight at school ever. So I still don’t know what my attraction is to swords. But there it is… And you guys?

LadyOruall

@Zingdad wrote:

So what’s with us and swords then? I had such a yen to understand swordsmanship that I actually practised kenjutsu (Samurai sword fighting) for a while. I even bought a genuine katana (over and above the wooden boken with which we practised). And then, though I don’t know how to really use it I bought a really beautiful Claymore (more steel is good right? 😀 ) The odd thing is I am really very non-violent. In fact the only violent conflict I have ever had was with an intruder in my house. I instinctively chose my jo (japanese quarter-staff) as I left my bedroom rather than a blade. He brought a can of mace (pepper spray). The mace somehow failed to work on me. The jo however did not fail to work on him. But that’s my only war story. I didn’t even have one fist-fight at school ever. So I still don’t know what my attraction is to swords. But there it is… And you guys?

Well, it’s not that I’m ‘nonviolent’ but more like ‘lazy and can’t be bothered.’ 😆
    I have no idea how to use any of my swords, and they aren’t really meant to be ‘used’ anyway. They just kinda sit pretty on the wall. I’ve got a cutlass, a small, LadyO-sized claymore, and a sword with tons of freemason designs on it. Somewhere I’ve got a short sword/long dagger that’s got Isis on the handle (as well as a matching long sword) and I’ve got another with A dragon for the handle and a wavy blade for his tail.

Claymores are huge. Kudos to you for being able to actually lift one. Or maybe I need to work out more. 🙄

Ah, and then I’ve got the necessary athame and boleen since I’m Wiccan. Can’t forget those. :mrgreen:

opalescent

Hey there zingdaddy-o, glad to see you’ve arisen bright and shiny 😀

I too have a fascination with swords… got rid of my bokken and jo a long time ago, and was studying kendo and iado (the really slow meditative real-sword kata thing). So does Don, my partner… lots and lots. I just love playing with swords! I’d love to get into kung fu weapons/wushu… Swords with pretty swirly ribbons 😛

Check this out, a vid of an Ossetian dance with daggers. Real knives. One torn-up stage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXnVbJNM4Is

Arn, do you remember that piece I channeled about 8 and the sword? Here’s a little somethign for all ye swordsmen and women, I think you’ll dig it:

‘Knowledge is a double-edged sword. Love hones the edges to razor sharpness, then renders it useless. What is left at that point, after allowing yourselves to be cut to shreds at your own hands, is an astral awareness that only comes to your attention as the last part of owning your true nature begins to unfold. Knowledge never becomes irrelevant, but it does become redundant. When it does, potential is blasted apart, knowledge having neatly usurped its power by making itself impotent and sapped the energy from driving potential, sapped the energy from flowing with possibility, so that all that remains is an effective “not”.’

Will, we looooove the idea of making blades. Do you have any photos of your work? Don is a metal sculptor… among much else. At the moment, we have a piece in progress in the back yard, 3 spears in a pyramid or something like that. The vision is still in the head of a quadruple Gemini, many simultaneous projects going on here… One of them is a leather scabbard he’s making for a friend of ours who’s a bellydancer and she dances with things like fire and bullwhips and this amazing scimitar fishtail blade. He’s using really heavy leather and we’ve been looking at some sites to find some good baldrics or other way she could carry it easily. It’s a big blade and she’s a tiny little thing. Do you do any leatherwork too, or scabbards of any type?

Jody Samson is an amazing swordmaker.

Quite a collection you’ve got there m’lady, I’d love to have a little dagger of my own. But I’m crazy with a knife in a kitchen, veggies don’t stand a chance when I’m in chop-o-matic mode 😆

Will

…no I don’t have any photos…I do have a jody samson balisong…he made the konan,barbarian swords…this is something I was drawn to a while back…my wife and have done many crafts…I’ve done lost wax cast jewelry,stained glass,metal ,…my wife was making ceramics when we met…I’ve always worked with my hands…the people thing has always been more challengeing…

…I *feel* a tribal re-gathering…

Will

…well yesterday we headed up to the mountains to go camping…kind of a casual thing…extended family get together…we reserved a yurt…got to the camp and got a call from our daughter at the front gate that there was a fire two ridges away and there could be exacuations…we hadn’t unpacked so everyone headed back to our house…about 40 minutes down the hill…we set up tents in the front yard,hot-tubbed,and made ‘smores on a fire pit…
    …now today we have all had breakfast and saw on-line that the fire is out so we are headin’ back to the lake !…

…hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend…

opalescent

Good lord, will my hands broke out in a sweat… the ancient witch in me got a bit nervous as I thought you wrote there was a fire and there would be executions! 😯

Happy camping, happy camper 😉

opalescent

Yes, the tribe is gathering! 😀

Will, we are a little artsy craftsy family too… Don does the metal work, but he makes carpets in sacred geometric designs (see our marketplace page on the site, Stardust Workshop) and all kinds of furniture and other woodwork. We’re itching to get into some jewelry making and stonework. These mountains are crawling with artist types, we love it! We have sooooo many projects in the pipeline 🙄

One of them is getting an old Bluebird school bus and converting it for long-distance comfort. Don used to work on high-end yachts, so he knows just how to build it. Hopefully, that’s a project we can chronicle on this site in the not-too-distant future…

Zingdad

I can make stuff if I have to but… well with you apparently skilful types here I think I can stick to what I like to do best. So… can I be the tribes bard? I’ll make the music and then you guys can tie me up in the tree like cacofonix the bard when we have tribal gatherings. 😆
    Oh – on that subject I’ll very soon be launching my own website where I’ll be publishing my music. Then you all can decide if I make the grade as tribe bard. I mean you dan’t want to be muffling and tying up any old B-grade musician! 😆

Yeah, Opalescent, I think you’ve actually hit the nail on the head. I think my love of swords actually comes from 8. For everyone else’s edification: my spirit guide (whose name is “8”) carries a “sword of truth”. Of course he is a spirit being and so it is only a metaphorical sword. It means he cleaves truth from un-truth and cuts to the quick of the matter. It also means he stands for what is right and true and defends it when it is attacked. Metaphorical stuff like that. In higher-order spirit beings a sword is almost always a metaphor for a “truth-being”. And I think that really might be my attraction. And thanks again for that really cool bit of channelling. Awesome. It really is so that as your consciousness ascends so you realise there is no value in doing damage to another. You only harm yourself. But then it is also so that sometimes we need to be a little “ruthless” with ourselves, no? Sometimes we discover that what we need most is some “brutal” honesty… the unvarnished truth that hurts a bit when we hear it but saves us a world of pain later. Well – I guess that is sort of what 8s sword is like. It’s a sharp tool for clean cutting. When held in the right hands it becomes a tool for the good of the all.

Jeez, Lady O you DO have a lot of blades lying around. With that kind of hardware you wouldn’t even need to learn to breathe fire! 😆

Alusa

Welcome to forums Lady ^^

Its strange how so many people have a fascination with swords, I don’t myself my fascination has always been birds. I have taken a great interest in symboligy lately though, its interesting to meditate on. Just be glad you aren’t all fascinated by fire 😆 I wonder how many pyros we have running around here. I cant wait to see your music Zingdad! I wonder what kind of music you plan to make.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.